Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 13, 2018 9:06 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Teruhashi is growing brighter than ever. She and that pigtailed girl has some really amusing chemistry togehter.

The Teddy Bear thingy felt out of place this episode lol
Also, a talking hamster although Saiki is the only one that knows what it's saying.
Feb 13, 2018 2:45 PM

Feb 2008
Well this felt random but yeah Saiki is so damn hard and such extreme try for massage and got healed by massage chair.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 13, 2018 4:51 PM

Sep 2015
This ep is a big

Someone need to nerf Saiki

Doraemon and Hello Kitty not sure who the other mascots cat character
Into the Internet!
Feb 14, 2018 6:36 AM

Sep 2017
ZBlastHistory said:
This ep is a big

Someone need to nerf Saiki

where did you watch ep 5? i can't find it
Feb 14, 2018 10:11 AM
Jun 2015
Oh my god i'm dying

Best part is that hamster, i wonder who is VA?
kelapaFeb 14, 2018 10:17 AM
Feb 14, 2018 4:07 PM

May 2016
really, kusuemon has talent to become harem king

kelapa said:
Oh my god i'm dying

Best part is that hamster, i wonder who is VA?

the va reminds me of momon's hamusuke
Feb 14, 2018 7:30 PM

Apr 2015
Salamak said:

Well, if you can understand indonesian language you can watch it in kurogaze..

Btw, this episode introduced Riki Junior 2 and how saiki conquer a harem, and wait till saiki meet Miura..

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Feb 14, 2018 7:52 PM

Apr 2015
ZBlastHistory said:

I think the red cats that riki junior 2 mentioned is Jibanyan from Youkai watch.. the ear is kinda resemble him.

Feb 14, 2018 10:36 PM

Aug 2010
Feb 15, 2018 5:12 AM

Sep 2017
lswarmruler said:
Salamak said:

Btw, this episode introduced Riki Junior 2 and how saiki conquer a harem, and wait till saiki meet Miura..

Lol i couldn't wait on this i started reading the manga. It's pretty good i'm glad i started this. Recomendations for anime manga similar to saiki is appriciated.
I'm on miura part it's great. I'm on 162, so no spoiler pls.
Feb 15, 2018 5:43 AM

Apr 2015
Salamak said:
lswarmruler said:

Lol i couldn't wait on this i started reading the manga. It's pretty good i'm glad i started this. Recomendations for anime manga similar to saiki is appriciated.

Well, if you want more saiki chapters u can read it in eyfey tumblr as she do some translation by herself.

And for recommendation, these are best comedy ever exist that i know:
Anime: Nichijou, Uchuu Kyoudai, Barakamon, Danshi Kokousei, Gintama, Senyuu (+continuation in manga), Mahoujin Guru Guru (the original, not the remaster one that aired in 2017)
Manga: chio-chan no tsuugakuro, ana no mujina, helck, atsumare! fushigi kenkyuubu

But if what u want is psychic comedy, try this:
Anime: Mob Psycho, Punchline, Zettai Karen Children
Manga: Saike Mata Shite Mo, Hinamatsuri (I think they will make this into anime this year)
lswarmrulerFeb 15, 2018 6:26 AM

Feb 15, 2018 12:19 PM

Sep 2017
lswarmruler said:
Salamak said:

Well, if you want more saiki chapters u can read it in eyfey tumblr as she do some translation by herself.

Anime: Nichijou, Uchuu Kyoudai, Barakamon, Danshi Kokousei, Gintama, Senyuu (+continuation in manga), Mahoujin Guru Guru (the original, not the remaster one that aired in 2017)
Manga: chio-chan no tsuugakuro, ana no mujina, helck, atsumare! fushigi kenkyuubu

Manga: Saike Mata Shite Mo, Hinamatsuri (I think they will make this into anime this year)

i'm on eyfey tumblr and holy shit there are 250 chapters?! some are missing tho..when will new chapters come out? i found up to 178 here
http://psiscans.tumblr.com/tagged/PSI%20Release
about comedy: i'm looking for something like gintama or saiki, something that while is only comedy, have some story arcs once in a while, i liked the arc where saiki and his friends got stuck on a remote island or the one with miura. so something like that, not just every day comedy.

edit: apparently there is a few chapter release each week? i think i prefer to experience the story myself..
SalamakFeb 15, 2018 12:33 PM
Feb 15, 2018 7:29 PM

Oct 2013
Salamak said:
lswarmruler said:

i'm on eyfey tumblr and holy shit there are 250 chapters?! some are missing tho..when will new chapters come out? i found up to 178 here
http://psiscans.tumblr.com/tagged/PSI%20Release
about comedy: i'm looking for something like gintama or saiki, something that while is only comedy, have some story arcs once in a while, i liked the arc where saiki and his friends got stuck on a remote island or the one with miura. so something like that, not just every day comedy.

edit: apparently there is a few chapter release each week? i think i prefer to experience the story myself..

You mean Aiura, there's no Miura character here.
Feb 17, 2018 6:45 AM

Jan 2012
Alright, finally 5 episodes in to every series I planned on watching this season, ironically this was the last to reach that mark, and so I feel comfortable saying this: This is the best anime of the Winter 2018 season. I'm sorry it....it just is! XD My god, this episode might have been the best yet. I loved the first 4 segments and the fifth was definitely good too. Imu finally getting dirt on Teruhashi was great. Just be careful what you wish for Saiki as your plan seems to have backfired and given you another love interest! XD Then a humorous twist on the Christmas magi story with Saiki's adorable parents. At least I think the original was at Christmas. Then that fucking hamster. Holy fuck, that hamster needs to show up as often as possible! XD And Amp too for that matter, we need both those adorable little guys around all the time! And who knew Nendou of all people would be a caring and responsible pet owner? I love it! The last segment was fun. I said out loud the floor was gonna cave in about a second before it did. Glad Saiki got his back problem sorted out, now just make sure to fix the house again! God I love this series! XD
Feb 17, 2018 8:09 AM
Aug 2016
Hamster part was gold, I knew th best choice was Nendou XD. And I saw the Gintoki's sword, Lake Touya lol :)
Feb 17, 2018 8:41 AM

Aug 2014
I have always loved kuu's mother's VA but her screaming Kuu-chan at the end of the episode was just on another level, that sounded like a terrified scream, outstanding voice acting.
The episode was great tbh.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Feb 17, 2018 9:40 AM

Dec 2011
Another great episode xD
I love how Saiki plan to get rid of Teruhashi just backfired with another girl falling in love of him xD
The hamster part wasn't too great but still was good to see Nendo cared of it.
Next episode going to be quite a large arc.
Feb 17, 2018 9:51 AM

Dec 2015
This was fucking hilarious lmao the animals in this show xDD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 17, 2018 11:38 AM

Dec 2014
Best episode till date, every segment made me laugh so much. XDD

That twist in the beginning revealing Saiki had all this planned and eventually the plan fell apart because Imu was too embarrassed to confess was glorious. XD

Those presents though. xDD

The part where Saiki responded to the Hamster in the Kansai dialect when he was provoked was epic. XD
Glad to see Nendo taking care of the hamster, gotta admit that I was kinda sad when the hamster's owners bought a new hamster.

Saiki with them massages. ;)
Feb 17, 2018 11:58 AM

Jul 2015
Saiki episodes get better and better as it goes on. Felt it during S1 but this is slowly becoming one of my favorites ever
Feb 17, 2018 1:44 PM

Jul 2015
When someone doesn't like this anime.

His parents are too sweet, I love it.

Saiki's plans just never go well, now he has another girl to deal with.
Feb 17, 2018 2:14 PM

Aug 2016
Saikis shocked face when he found the "Papa dolls" made my day XD Replay !
Feb 17, 2018 2:41 PM

Apr 2013
Omg, the love rivals have increased xD I didn't think it was possible

Also, the pet mascots have increased as well! What is happening right now haha

Mod Edit: Please do not post more than 1 screenshot per post.
LunaMar 11, 2018 12:44 AM

Feb 17, 2018 8:55 PM

Jan 2015
I really don't think Teruhashi will decline the hamster considering it comes for Saiki directly. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 17, 2018 8:57 PM

Jan 2017
The fuckin SAVAGERY of that Hamster's original Kid owner. Replaced in less than a day. bahahaha

Got a 12 car garage but only got 6 cars WHY YOU SO FUCKIN SAVAGE BOOIIIIII

Feb 17, 2018 9:25 PM

Jan 2014
lmao, I love that Teruhashi vs Imu part. she finally found Teruhashi weakness, lol.
Feb 18, 2018 1:40 AM

Mar 2017
I LOVED this episode!

The rivalry between the cute girls is hilarious, the hamster part was fun, so was Saiki getting a massage. And don't get me started on the birthday episode! Those mannequins, man... I wonder how they pull it off to almost always stay fresh and cretive with these countless mini-episodes. Amazing!

Right now it's still at a 10/10 for me, and I highly doubt it could get any lower than a 9/10 in the end.
Feb 18, 2018 3:52 AM

May 2014

I knew it, the moment I heard the hamster's voice I knew it was Mikako Komatsu.
Feb 18, 2018 5:26 AM
Jun 2017
"Ham begging you." LOOOOL that was such an awful pun that it was actually funny 😂😂
Feb 18, 2018 8:12 AM

Sep 2017
lol i just realized kaidou and shinichi from parasite have the same V.A, so kaidou is really sealing an enormous power in his right hand. XD
Feb 18, 2018 5:59 PM

Mar 2017
Nothing ever goes according to Saiki's plan.
Feb 19, 2018 12:59 AM
Oct 2015
Saiki is an absolute player having the two cutest girls on his side, I'm interested in further 'rivalry' between them.
Also, what is Saiki made out of, I thought he had a 'normal' human body but I guess not.
Heckle was here...
Feb 19, 2018 11:56 AM

Feb 2016
LMFAO, Saiki's OP Cuteness couldn't do the job for Imu, it was way too much xD

So Saiki now has a guilty pleasure, hitting himself with rocks lmao

Poor hamster, getting so roasted
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 20, 2018 12:42 AM

Oct 2008
So Saiki is also getting infected with the UMU syndrome as well huh...
Very hilarious episode as well!
LOLZ! looks like even Imu would fall for Saiki also!
LOLZ the three dudes who are the fanclub of Imu suddenly ripped off their clothes even if its printed with Imu, and immediately switched sides to Teruhashi!
Imu immediately knew that Teruhashi likes Saiki!
Saiki's parents are wacky hilarious as ever!
poor hamster, his owner got a different newly bought hamster! now this hamster needs a newe owner! and guess what!? Nendo is the keeper!
you needs rocks to massage the stiff shoulder of Saiki!
5/5.

Feb 21, 2018 9:40 AM

Apr 2011
WTF lol
Totally enjoyed this ep. So hilarious XD

It seems like Saiki made Imu fell for him lol

5/5

Feb 21, 2018 12:56 PM

Sep 2017
lake toya huh? about time some one parodies gintama lol
nice episode over all.
Feb 21, 2018 2:20 PM

Jun 2017
Rifuta Imu now part of the Harem? F*ck yeah!
Hamster- Part was really funny
Feb 21, 2018 11:43 PM

Dec 2016
Saiki's "NANI!!??" upon seeing the giant stuffed bear has single handedly made my life complete lmao
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 23, 2018 2:21 AM

Jun 2013
Saiki and I are the same, we both have stiff shoulders. Whenever someone tries to massage my back (friend, family member, free massage at the local spa/mall) they always say my muscles are tense or too stiff.

His parents are such sweethearts. Yes, they doofuses too but they really love him and his older brother. I love how his mom calls both him and Kuusuke, Kuu-kun and Kuu-chan (Kusuo).
臭い-
Feb 24, 2018 3:33 PM
Oct 2017
This episode is damn funny.
My favorite episode so far.
Feb 25, 2018 5:59 PM

Sep 2015
Great to see I wasn't the only one who noticed Gintoki's sword there lol. A nice touch since gintama parodied Saiki in Winter 2017 and Saiki did the same in the first ep and now again.

Anyways, super funny as always. One of if not the best comedy ever.
Feb 25, 2018 7:37 PM

Aug 2015
lol, that first part with the girls was hilarious. I love how they are both trying to make the other one mad without breaking their innocent little princess character.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Mar 4, 2018 12:24 PM

Jan 2013
Gotta love watching Teruhashi and that blonde girl fight over Saiki xD Hope there will be more episodes with them.
Poor Saiki, doesn't matter what he does, it always turns against him xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 17, 2018 4:36 PM

Aug 2015
New girl going after Saiki was something we all saw coming but Saiki actually planning it and failing was something I didn't expect.
Mar 22, 2018 6:06 AM

May 2015
Salamak said:
lswarmruler said:

check out Grand Blue if you like Gintama
they might not similiar but everybody should read Franken Fran and High Score Girl, one is an amazing Dark Comedy while the other one is an amazing Sitcom
and then maybe try some the Voynich Hotel and Cromartie! High School

he takes what he's lost and discards what he's won, he's every bit as alive as you and I
Mar 22, 2018 6:17 AM

Sep 2017
LeturLefr said:
Salamak said:

check out Grand Blue if you like Gintama
they might not similiar but everybody should read Franken Fran and High Score Girl, one is an amazing Dark Comedy while the other one is an amazing Sitcom
and then maybe try some the Voynich Hotel and Cromartie! High School

Thanks will check. Already read a few chapters of grand blue, it's awesome XD will check others too.
Apr 30, 2018 4:10 PM
Mar 2016
"Someone need to nerf Saiki"
true.
May 10, 2018 12:46 AM

Dec 2014
im loving the Teruhashi vs Imu parts....... <3<3<3
need more. :3
May 19, 2018 5:17 AM

Mar 2018
Hilarious, the hamster part was a crack up!
May 26, 2018 7:13 PM

Feb 2018
The hamster part was a snooze fest, and stiff shoulders also, one of the weakest episodes 3/5
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Similar Anime?

Katrinajran - Jul 26, 2022

27 by JVskunkape »»
Jan 7, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2018

66 by falko92 »»
Dec 30, 2023 11:35 AM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

44 by ilovezeke »»
Dec 29, 2023 1:58 PM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2018

71 by hanyuhi16 »»
Sep 3, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2018

105 by Ferelimp »»
Jul 3, 2023 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.