Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kobato.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2010 7:40 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 23, 2010 12:30 PM

Feb 2008
What a beautifull ending, the sparking think that coming back does that mean they remember Kobato?
No sign of that in the ending.
Clamp can still do a great job with this.
^^
BlackbirdMar 23, 2010 12:35 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 23, 2010 1:09 PM

Apr 2008
AND IT ENDS. FINALLY... What a shitty ending. Not like I was expecting much. No, scratch that. I was hoping that even though this was the most painfully boring, and probably the most terrible thing I've ever seen... I was hoping it'd end good. Like, with Kobato just dying and never returning. Kobato was basically WISH, only more annoying. I guess I forgot it was CLAMP. I have lost all respect I once had for them. I didn't have much, but still. UGHH...
Mar 23, 2010 1:31 PM

Feb 2008
That sound a bit weird of you, you are hoping it'd end good but still not want Kobato to return.
It sound a bit like everything oppostive.
Everyone have different tasted so won't denied anything.

That's the most negative comments I have seen, not a single positive in yours so why are you keep watching this anime?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 23, 2010 2:39 PM
Mar 2010
I completely agree with Blackbird
In my perspective, I loved the ending, I won't prefer it for the actual anime but it was cute.
Very heart touching.
and ReiLuvsChii, that was horrible. CLAMP is a very successful group, with MANY successful manga's too.
You do not need to rip them in every way possible, if you don't like it just say you do, you don't have to utter that you HATE it and pretty much say they are a horrible Manga group.
I think you are the only one who would say such rude comments.
I <3 Kobato, I just wish the manga chapters would update faster :(
Mar 23, 2010 3:55 PM
Feb 2010
I can't believe it's over. I liked the ending, though I'm feeling sad now.
I'll have to start reading the manga soon.
Kobato, I love you! Dx
Mar 23, 2010 5:10 PM

Jan 2009
I liked the ending. It was so beautiful and happy. :')
The anime has a good original story.
However it's over. T_T I will miss this anime. (At least the manga is still there. But I think it will be much sadder.)
Sorry for my bad English. ^^'
Mar 23, 2010 5:50 PM

Apr 2008
Preleaf said:
In my perspective, I loved the ending, I won't prefer it for the actual anime but it was cute.
Very heart touching.
and ReiLuvsChii, that was horrible. CLAMP is a very successful group, with MANY successful manga's too.
You do not need to rip them in every way possible, if you don't like it just say you do, you don't have to utter that you HATE it and pretty much say they are a horrible Manga group.

Lawd, I'm sorry. I was a bit rage-y at the time, but now I'm a tad bit more calm knowing I'll never have to look at this again. I'm sorry if my thoughts and opinion offended you or anyone else in ANY way. I should have just lied and said that I thought this was the sweetest most original anime I have ever seen, and how beautifully touching and heartwarming the story was, and how the characters- I CAN'T DO IT. I CAN'T. I've seen some pretty terrible things before, but this takes the cake. I love how it didn't have a story till maybe the last 2 episodes. It was just so pointless. Sure, I do like episodic anime, I do. But... what the hell was this? The 'characters'...wait, were there characters in this anime..? I don't remember seeing any. Oh, there was a little blue dog though right? Yeah. The ending was cheesy. The only reason I never dropped it... I wanted to challenge myself. See if I could make it through this without killing myself. I did cry several times though... Kidding, I hate dropping anything even if it's THAT bad (oh, but I did cry. It was that painful). Anyone who gives this anime more than a 5 needs a slap to the face.

Oh, and as for CLAMP, they're overrated. Just because they're successful, doesn't mean they actually deserve all this praise. Now now, they have created some things that I've liked. I thought Clover was really nice (they never finished it...) and I adored xxxholic (they're crapping that up too though...) and CSS was cute as well. But they have yet to make anything that deserves much praising. I'll never understand how they're so popular.

I really tried to enjoy this anime, I truly did. I watch anime as a means of entertainment, and not because it's my LIFEEE. I don't hate CLAMP (too much) either. However, Kobato made everything so impossible. I'll never watch anything by CLAMP again. I've learned my lesson.
Mar 23, 2010 9:18 PM
Mar 2010
ReiLuvsChii said:
Preleaf said:
Very heart touching.

Lawd, I'm sorry. I was a bit rage-y at the time, but now I'm a tad bit more calm knowing I'll never have to look at this again. I'm sorry if my thoughts and opinion offended you or anyone else in ANY way. I should have just lied and said that I thought this was the sweetest most original anime I have ever seen, and how beautifully touching and heartwarming the story was, and how the characters- I CAN'T DO IT. I CAN'T. I've seen some pretty terrible things before, but this takes the cake. I love how it didn't have a story till maybe the last 2 episodes. It was just so pointless. Sure, I do like episodic anime, I do. But... what the hell was this? The 'characters'...wait, were there characters in this anime..? I don't remember seeing any. Oh, there was a little blue dog though right? Yeah. The ending was cheesy. The only reason I never dropped it... I wanted to challenge myself. See if I could make it through this without killing myself. I did cry several times though... Kidding, I hate dropping anything even if it's THAT bad (oh, but I did cry. It was that painful). Anyone who gives this anime more than a 5 needs a slap to the face.

Oh, and as for CLAMP, they're overrated. Just because they're successful, doesn't mean they actually deserve all this praise. Now now, they have created some things that I've liked. I thought Clover was really nice (they never finished it...) and I adored xxxholic (they're crapping that up too though...) and CSS was cute as well. But they have yet to make anything that deserves much praising. I'll never understand how they're so popular.

I really tried to enjoy this anime, I truly did. I watch anime as a means of entertainment, and not because it's my LIFEEE. I don't hate CLAMP (too much) either. However, Kobato made everything so impossible. I'll never watch anything by CLAMP again. I've learned my lesson.

Well I'm not about to waste my life preaching how great CLAMP is. But they do deserve praise, And it's a good thing they don't let negative people, like yourself, bring them down.

Your negativity is very unattractive.
You wanted to "Challenge yourself" Eh? I cannot imagine your goals then for there are FAR greater things you could have challenged yourself to.

Anyone who rates this anime 5 stars needs a slap to the face?
Anyone who thrives in a thread commenting on how horrible clamp is and how they screw up everything needs a slap to the face about 5x harder should do then too.
Mar 24, 2010 12:31 AM

Jul 2007
CLAMP's art is beautiful and all, but I gotta say I also lean towards the latter camp of loving or hating their works XD; The cliches in this... ugh. If it wasn't cliche enough in the first place, they also had to recycle the CCS ending with older characters. Why do you do this CLAMP, why.
- blog
DeviantArt | Domain | Ryuu-Rogue fansubs - Digimon + Inazuma Eleven
Mar 24, 2010 7:27 AM

Jul 2007
oh this trainwreck finally ended? Good

Now I can line Kobato up together with X, TRC and xxxHolic as great CLAMP manga waiting for a faithful re-adaptation.
Mar 24, 2010 11:40 AM

Apr 2008
Preleaf said:
But they do deserve praise, And it's a good thing they don't let negative people, like yourself, bring them down.
Oh u.

Splash said:
CLAMP's art is beautiful and all, but I gotta say I also lean towards the latter camp of loving or hating their works XD; The cliches in this... ugh. If it wasn't cliche enough in the first place, they also had to recycle the CCS ending with older characters. Why do you do this CLAMP, why.

Although I don't like their noodle people, I remember thinking how fantastic Clover's art was. So I'll give them that :P
I'm glad someone caught on to their recycled endings. This was just an insult to the viewer though. I wonder how the manga ending will turn out... or if it'll go on a random hiatus. Haha.
Mar 24, 2010 2:06 PM

Aug 2008
I'm happy that this anime ended with a happy end BUT

i really wanted to know more about the guy in her memory who was he ...it's Fuji from another world but who to her
& how could she be reborn & be this old.. she should be much younger or Fuji much older ...& of course all the questions about Ioryogi what was the reason of the war & why is he still in this form ...just that was not enough
unicornaMar 24, 2010 2:25 PM
click me plz
Mar 24, 2010 2:32 PM

Jun 2009
*MY point of view. If not liked, then don't spread negativity.*

Mar 24, 2010 3:03 PM
Jul 2018
It was a really 'feel good' ending, not that I mind tho^^ And the platonic love between Fujimoto and Kobato... >w< I still wished more would happen between the two of them, but ah well I liked the ending :3 I don't mind CLAMP recycling their works, at least they didn't steal it from others.It also gives a somewhat nostalgic feeling? XD
Mar 24, 2010 3:31 PM

Sep 2008
I looved the ending, i'm still crying! But i do agree that there should've been more romance... i sat and waited for a KISS!!! But god i loved this anime <3

Kobato is the cutest thing, i'm so happy for her :)
Otani Atsushi <3

Kyaa~
Mar 24, 2010 4:17 PM

Dec 2008
omg! i am in love with the ending! i have been waiting for the song! i knew it was coming! i love it!

Mar 24, 2010 4:47 PM

Feb 2010
Nice ending. Left a warm feeling.
I doubt it's been ONLY 4 years though. He was said to be working 'there' for that time, but there were another few years that flew by. After all Kobato was already a (young) teen, and the kindergarten kids were already that big.

Melissathekaiki said:
I looved the ending, i'm still crying! But i do agree that there should've been more romance... i sat and waited for a KISS!!! But god i loved this anime <3

Kobato is the cutest thing, i'm so happy for her :)

Kind of risky. Remember that Kobato is still a maturing child, probably around 12 years old, and Fujimoto is most likely about to reach his 30s. A kiss may earn him a certain dreadful award...

Hehehe...
Jennichigo said:
I can't believe it's over. I liked the ending, though I'm feeling sad now.
I'll have to start reading the manga soon.

You should. Even though they complement each other, it seems they started threading in diferent directions at the key events.
Kojiro_SMar 24, 2010 4:56 PM
Ku ku ku~
Mar 24, 2010 4:50 PM

Feb 2008
that ending was just neatly wrapped into a little box. it was too happy cheery blah blah. i suppose in the flashbacks you see someone that looks like fujimoto but it would have been better to leave it with him remembering but never finding her. oh well. that is that.
Mar 24, 2010 5:04 PM

Jul 2007
ReiLuvsChii said:

Splash said:

Although I don't like their noodle people, I remember thinking how fantastic Clover's art was. So I'll give them that :P
I'm glad someone caught on to their recycled endings. This was just an insult to the viewer though. I wonder how the manga ending will turn out... or if it'll go on a random hiatus. Haha.

lol, that sounds like a good "JUST AS PLANNED" if they did.
but yeah, really. When are people going to realize there are soooooooo many better told love stories... from Japanese anime even (although I personally say the best is in the novels, visual novels and drama cds... or even other manga)... than this junk. >_>;
- blog
DeviantArt | Domain | Ryuu-Rogue fansubs - Digimon + Inazuma Eleven
Mar 24, 2010 5:19 PM

Dec 2008
UGH, CLICHE ENDING.

I liked the last episode well enough but this was terribly unoriginal and too neatly wrapped-up. I would have preferred that either:
a) Kobato never returned, or
b) Kobato and Fujimoto did not retrieve their memories, and may or may not meet again.

*sigh*

3/5 for this episode.
5/10 for the series as a whole.
Mar 24, 2010 5:29 PM

Mar 2008
I'm still crying.

Although I loved this, there are so many questions gone unanswered, mainly about Ioryogi.
Mar 24, 2010 6:28 PM

Jun 2009
I loved the ending and all but that doesn't change the fact that I'm gonna miss it....
Mar 24, 2010 6:32 PM

Apr 2008
The subs were unexpectedly fast ?! o-o

Nice ending ... but 4 years and its hard to tell if Kobato even grew older o-o

Mar 24, 2010 7:07 PM

Feb 2010
As I said, its never stated that only 4 years had passed. If that was the case, then Kobato would be a 4-year old girl.

The 4-year period is the time Fujimoto has been working with his current employers, but before that he needed to finish university, and maybe work somewhere else to gain experience.
Ku ku ku~
Mar 24, 2010 7:30 PM
Oct 2007
YES! I completely had it down that Kobato was "dead" back in episode X!! Thumbs down at trying to create an original ending Madhouse. The only reason I cried when Kobato and Fujimoto got separated last episode is because the scene is VERY similar to TRC. And although I got a nice feeling watching their reunion this episode and getting to see everyone Kobato's ever helped reappear, I'm not convinced with the story nor ending. It's pretty much deus ex machina; let's use Fujimoto's konpeito to recover their memories and then everyone live happily ever after ... fail.

Also, OMG, can the ending's Kobato and Fujimoto relationship be any more awkward? How old is he now? Assuming he had to finish his law degree and go through some experience, let's say Idk 6 + the 4 years mentioned = 10 years. Assuming he was about 20 through the course of the anime, he's now 30! And she's what? 10?! :O

Anyway, one last thing, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Kobato anime's ending is not by CLAMP. As far as I can tell from the manga, it's going in a slightly different direction, so please don't blame CLAMP (although their TRC ending sucked big time).
Mar 24, 2010 7:47 PM
Jul 2008
>A< waaaaah i started crying watching thissss~~~ :'(

but ohmygoodness, i loved the ending- especially fujimoto playing that song(it was expected) and how kobato remembered :D

everything was great overall.... but it never really explained stuff about the war and about ioryogi... :(
Mar 24, 2010 8:39 PM

Nov 2008
I will always remember... for the rest of my life... that this was my 300th completed anime.

FUCK THIS SHIT!

So wait a minute... If people are being reborn over and over, do all their personal records and memories in humanity just disappear? Madness! This episode was just dry and predictable. I still dislike Kobato's annoying child-like personality. Of all the wishes, she couldn't wish for world peace?! That naive, little bitch!

But seriously though, this anime was just felt like 5/10 material to me.
Maximatum99Mar 24, 2010 8:48 PM
Mar 24, 2010 9:04 PM

Jul 2007
A cute and fuzzy ending for a cute and fuzzy anime. I like it, despite the show's numerous flaws and liberties. Kobato's adorable, looks like she had a good life at that estate. Hurray for happy end.
Mar 24, 2010 9:29 PM

Nov 2007
Could have ended better IF the anime was done after the manga. We never got to see the true appearances of those who are from the Spirit world, also, the netherworld too.

I am happy because the anime ended warmly, but to be honest, the story could have been much better. that being said, i will probably never know what CLAMP will have in their version of the ending, for all I know, I don't read manga :P

Also, those who are bashing CLAMP, know that the manga is still ongoing, and you never know what could be there once you start turning the pages. CLAMP is NOT overrated.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 24, 2010 9:50 PM

Aug 2008
I'm just wondering... If an anime has a cliched ending... Then what about the anime that first used it? Would that no be considered cliched in our times?

Oh well, the anime was alright, sound, animation, enjoyment, was about a 6-7, storyline was crap though.
Mar 24, 2010 9:50 PM
Jul 2009
Wow, one of the most cliche, yet greatest endings i've ever seen for an anime...
definately rate this one 5/5
Mar 24, 2010 10:11 PM

Nov 2007
well out of all the finales so far this one was the best one yet...CLAMP knows how to execute cliche endings well I gotta say 5/5

overall the last 2 episodes were enough to bump it to 8/10
Mar 24, 2010 10:25 PM

Aug 2008
yeah, that last episode was a sort of blast from the past from Tsubasa Chronicles

and if you all want an anime with such an original ending, i highly advise you watch
"SCHOOL DAYS"
-it has an original ending, and you'll probably end up loving it or hating it; either way it's a memorable ending

No matter how cliche'd the ending was, i really enjoyed it, as well as the series as a whole. it's nothing you'd rewatch, although it was enjoyable

i'm probably wrong about this, but was the story concept original? i'm talking about a person curing other people's hearts. no anime really jumps to mind about a storyline around those lines...
Mar 24, 2010 10:33 PM

Nov 2008
Oniikami said:
and if you all want an anime with such an original ending, i highly advise you watch
"SCHOOL DAYS"
+1

Don't mind the score. That anime is legendary!
Mar 24, 2010 10:58 PM

Dec 2007
good ending, u can really tell how clamps works ends if u have seen other anime/manga that they produce/wrote

Sumeragi Kururu - Pledge Queen of Tool Toul To

Mar 25, 2010 12:45 AM

Jul 2008
Wow... Loved loved LOVED the ending! Cried again non-stop.. If it can make me cry, it deserves a 10 for sure.

Though I have to say, I thought it was gonna end with Kobato never remembering Fujimoto and having to go through all their relationship again (which many animes seem to be doing these days, thus ruining the whole anime.. I mean, why make torture fans like that?) But I'm so so happy it ended like it did.~

Very satisfied with this anime, wish it would of continued.

p.s Why the hell do people call these endings cliche? Are you all against happy endings or what? Not enough bad endings to satisfy? Oh right, I forgot how hard it is to please people nowadays.
KruxiaMar 25, 2010 12:50 AM
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."
Mar 25, 2010 1:02 AM

Sep 2009
For the most part, I enjoyed watching this anime.
Mar 25, 2010 1:18 AM

Oct 2009
A cute ending, but definitely not the ending I was hoping for. I really wanted a less drama and sparkles ending. I mean it made it very adorable but it could have been a much better ending. I was hoping for something like Fujimoto meeting a more modernised Kobato (someone who looked like they had been born in this world) and who didn't remember him. I think the bit where Fujimoto remembers Kobato and Kobato remembers Fujimoto was unneeded. It should have been that Fujimoto was also feeling that he lost something and then when he met this 'new' Kobato they could have fallen in love naturally. Lol, I don't think I'm making much sense but just my opinion.
Mar 25, 2010 1:52 AM

Oct 2009
kya... good ending. and in episode 23 ... it made me cry.., hiks... so sad.. >.<
but.. i lilke CLAMp... Clamp.. ganbatte to next anime.. hm.. kobato manga still ongoing.. hm.. hope will be another season off this anime..

Mar 25, 2010 2:33 AM

Jan 2010
The ending was really beautiful in my opinion, not to mention that this is the first ever anime I followed and completed in the week it was release in Japan. I'm so happy that Fujibato ends up together~ And I think that the lawyer outfit fits Fujimoto well, and looks like Okuira is helping Sayaka in the nursery now.

Will most likely change this soon. || PNCH || PPFC || Anime Familia || EHC
Mar 25, 2010 3:37 AM

Nov 2008
Kojiro_S said:
Jennichigo said:
I can't believe it's over. I liked the ending, though I'm feeling sad now. I'll have to start reading the manga soon.

You should. Even though they complement each other, it seems they started threading in diferent directions at the key events.

I've been wondering about that.. Yen Press will release the first two volumes this Summer, so I'll definitely look out for them. But since the actual manga is still on-going at 4 volumes, is this a sort of anime-exclusive ending? (Of course they borrowed some elements from the already finished Wish, but still..) Or does the manga continue after Kobato has been reborn?

Nice ending, a bit bittersweet but now all is well. I do wish the rest of the show would have been a bit more consistent, the events in the last two episodes now seemed really sudden, but I guess that all added up to the drama. More angelic songs, please.
Kobato.. so sweet :)

Shadowmancer said:
Although I loved this, there are so many questions gone unanswered, mainly about Ioryogi.

I would have loved to see his original form. I thought we deserved that at least.
Mar 25, 2010 4:27 AM

Aug 2009
Oooh, that was beautiful!
This anime gets a 8.5/10. Dunno if I'll make it an 8 or a 9...

But it's amazing. God, it's so amazing.
Mar 25, 2010 5:40 AM

Apr 2009
As somebody already mentioned, the pacing could've been improved upon, but I guess they had no choice but to rush it all in this episode.
Kobato abruptly returning felt a little awkward to me.

In general, her wish to be with her loved one.
So she was gonna be with him anyways.

And this show has an interesting view on the afterlife.
I wonder how Kohaku manages to find EVERY Shuichiro reincarnate in her long lifespan.

And yay, they rebuilt the nursery with Okiura's help 100%.
I wanted to see Ioryogi and friends' other forms.
Too bad, but it was cool seeing the kiddos grown up.

Opinion:
There's things to like about Kobato. I like the production, but I wished the story was directed better.
6/10
mell4444Mar 25, 2010 5:58 AM
Mar 25, 2010 5:40 AM

Sep 2008
I like the ending.

The first half of the episodes were lacking in direction (with Kobato collecting candy almost every episode) but the plot developed and it turned out to be really bittersweet towards the end. It's just a wonderful love story of Kobato wanting to be with her loved one.

Overall, I enjoyed this show as it leaves a good aftertaste. 8/10.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Mar 25, 2010 7:44 AM

Jan 2010
Despite the fact that its not the type of anime i usually watch, this anime actually hooked me in since the First Episode, idk what exactly it was that hooked me, but i watched every episode and as i said its not my type of anime but... it was amazing to me, nonetheless even the ending.

Mar 25, 2010 7:53 AM

Jul 2007
Kruxia said:

p.s Why the hell do people call these endings cliche? Are you all against happy endings or what? Not enough bad endings to satisfy? Oh right, I forgot how hard it is to please people nowadays.

"Oh hey look, the girl who got randomly separated, coincidentally gets reborn with no memories, main faithfully waits up for that and they get happy end when his POWAR OF LUF gets her memories back~"

I can count at least ~40 tvtropes cliches in this summary alone. :)
Mar 25, 2010 9:53 AM
Nov 2008
Comparisons to Wish, spoilers if anyone cares.

Overall, the show made smile quite a bit at times. But as the story dragged on and they tried to pull the same stunts again and again, on top of pushing the Kobato-Fujimoto relationship, it became less and less interesting. I wouldn't call it a bad show, just in the end, disapointing. 7/10
Mar 25, 2010 3:24 PM

Mar 2010
I want to see Ioryogi's true form!! T_T
I liked the ending! But i think it was a bit rushed... I want to see how Ioryogi and his friends used to look like, their attack on heaven, what exactly was their goal, how exactly did Kobato die, what was her relationship with Fujimoto like, why on earth do they still look the same age if she has reborned, is God going to forgive Iroyogi and give him his body back now that he learned how to be patient, etc etc etc...
I'm going to read the manga and i hope it answers all these questions!

At the beguining of the story i thought Kobato was hiding devil horns under her hat, and that her wish was to go to heaven and be an angel. I also thought she was going to not be able to fill the bottle and then save the nursery in the last day, and the healed childrens hearts would fill the rest of the bottle and let her fulfill her wish. I'm happy it didn't happen that way because i couldn't predict the real ending until only a few episodes close to the end. But i'm also sad it was "just" a love story, quite similar to Wish, because i think Kobato x Fujimoto relationship wasn't developed enough...

Overall i really liked this anime! My favorite thing was Kobato's awesome outfits and the music.
Mar 25, 2010 3:41 PM

Jun 2007
This was full of cliché and over the top happy, but god darn I loved it.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kobato. Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 2, 2010

115 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 26, 12:24 PM

Poll: » Kobato. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kappaka - Oct 6, 2009

237 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 6, 10:32 AM

Poll: » Status poll about Kobato Episode 23

KingSunWukong - Dec 12, 2023

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:18 PM

» Hanato Kobato is an example of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Kiryotsu - Oct 22, 2023

0 by Kiryotsu »»
Oct 22, 2023 1:00 PM

Poll: » Kobato. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2010

100 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Jul 15, 2023 2:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.