Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 21, 2010 7:24 PM

Nov 2009
AidanAK47 said:

Just one thing...
Akira didn't accept Yuki's confession a year ago because she didn't know he was a werewolf, right? But didn't he only find out he was a werewolf once he met Mina?
PLOTHOLE!

Well in the first place

This is the most raging i have seen in a while (^.^) at least it is somewhat justified!
Feb 21, 2010 9:19 PM

Aug 2008
Here's something I said in my blog about how I pick shows at the beginning of the season:
What has been noticeable though is that SHAFT is a relatively small company, and has trouble making deadlines (Bakemonogatari and Zetsubou-sensei especially) due to being stretched too thin (especially this year); as a result some episodes will be aired that are almost solely glorified slideshows.

I noted in the last epiosde that it looked like Shaft hit their threshold, and that became all too clear in this episode. I can almost guarantee that when the DVD is released, it will seem like a totally different show.

But that means jack-shit here, because on top of the story not making any sense (I have to kill you because you broke your promise--oops you saved my life a second time in these 5 minutes, so I'll trust you again), this was visually abhorrent. Like everyone else, I just don't see what's worth doing for five more episodes. The show ran out of style and substance in episode five (if not episode 4), and I feel like the whole genre is absolutely stilted.

This is gutter trash.
Feb 21, 2010 10:05 PM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
Here's something I said in my blog about how I pick shows at the beginning of the season:
What has been noticeable though is that SHAFT is a relatively small company, and has trouble making deadlines (Bakemonogatari and Zetsubou-sensei especially) due to being stretched too thin (especially this year); as a result some episodes will be aired that are almost solely glorified slideshows.

I noted in the last epiosde that it looked like Shaft hit their threshold, and that became all too clear in this episode. I can almost guarantee that when the DVD is released, it will seem like a totally different show.

But that means jack-shit here, because on top of the story not making any sense (I have to kill you because you broke your promise--oops you saved my life a second time in these 5 minutes, so I'll trust you again), this was visually abhorrent. Like everyone else, I just don't see what's worth doing for five more episodes. The show ran out of style and substance in episode five (if not episode 4), and I feel like the whole genre is absolutely stilted.

This is gutter trash.

I love you noteDhero....same train of thoughts like you.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 21, 2010 10:36 PM

Nov 2009
So many red stills. So many red stills I couldn't even tell what they were supposed to be censoring half the time. Dead puppies?
Feb 21, 2010 11:23 PM

Nov 2008
Yes, there was a LOT of censoring in this one, but fear not lil ecchi freaks, some fan boy somewhere will get a hold of the DVD special with the uncensored scenes and post them for you all.

I do admit that the story seems to jump around a great bit in the story line.
They give a strong build up and then "poof" it's done.

I still want to continue to see where this goes over the next few episodes.
Feb 22, 2010 12:22 AM

Jul 2009
OMG! Her transformation is hawt! :3

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Feb 22, 2010 12:35 AM

Dec 2009
francismeunier said:
You know what desolato....you are right about your complaints and I agree with them just also add in bad management by SHAFT, being drunk with that anime Bakemonogatari and not following the manga that they should have done from the beginning. Also the censors....they could have a done them better that would leave more to the imagination.
they took some liberties... and they failed.

helur said:
AidanAK47 said:

Just one thing...
Akira didn't accept Yuki's confession a year ago because she didn't know he was a werewolf, right? But didn't he only find out he was a werewolf once he met Mina?
PLOTHOLE!

Well in the first place

This is the most raging i have seen in a while (^.^) at least it is somewhat justified!
and now its obvious to us all...
Feb 22, 2010 1:50 AM

Sep 2009
Well, this episode was just silly. Granted it shows that Mina wasn't quite as fargone and inconsistent as I had believed, but it was still quite silly. Plotwise, it wasn't quite so bad, but what really pissed me off was the horrible, horrible directing. The most noticeable part is the eye closeups. I actually counted how many there were, in this one episode. You know hoe many? 54. Seriously. 54 goddamn ECU eyeshots in one episode. Then there's the random red screens, which were annoying as hell. Then the fact that the animation was recycled over and over again, very unsubtly, as well as constantly avoiding people's mouths, and going for longshots so they didn't have to animate any movement or draw in any details.

This episode was crap. Plotwise, it was fairly solid, not too bad, but nowhere near good enough to redeem what had come before.

Also, the random near-nudity of Mina for NO PLOT-RELATIVE REASON WHATSOEVER got on my nerves... and then there's the scene where Akira lies on top of Mina, with both of them naked, impaled with a large phallic object, with a certain bodily fluid leaking all over her. I can spot at least four Freudian things in that one scene alone. And then in the next scene, he's fine. Is anyone else reminded of the "Squall's Dead" theory?

I will give this episode credit for one thing, though, and that is that it gave this show its first Crowning Moment of Awesome, namely Akira bursting through the ceiling and punching a vampire in the face. That kicked so much ass I watched it three times.
Feb 22, 2010 4:03 AM

May 2009
People SERIOUSLY need to stop whining. If you think the manga is better (which I'm sure goes for the vast majority of manga-based anime out there), then why are you even watching this? Go watch something 'more worthy' or stick with the manga then.

Episode 1 should've told you not to expect a 100% faithful adaptation, especially not when you were told the author wanted it to be different. You knew it wasn't going to be faithful to the manga, yet you still complain. Why?

As far as the rest of the episode goes, I've gotten used to SHAFT's lack of time/money/crew and the things they have to do to at least release an episode on time, so all the stuff everyone moans about pretty much went right past me without bothering me.

Lind_L_Tailor said:
Also, the random near-nudity of Mina for NO PLOT-RELATIVE REASON WHATSOEVER got on my nerves...

Just because you don't know what it is doesn't mean it has no reason.

and then there's the scene where Akira lies on top of Mina, with both of them naked, impaled with a large phallic object, with a certain bodily fluid leaking all over her. I can spot at least four Freudian things in that one scene alone. And then in the next scene, he's fine. Is anyone else reminded of the "Squall's Dead" theory?

Let's see:
- They transformed and thus, tore their clothes apart
- Their clothes don't magically transform back with them
- Akira held the mother of all wooden stakes at an inch from Mina's heart. Given that the same object stuck out of his chest, you can expect quite a bit of blood to flow down from it

In short, stop looking to deep into this. Got a problem with it? Complain to the author about it, as the manga showed all of that too.

Also, Akira heals fast because he's a werewolf. That should've been very obvious by now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2010 4:34 AM
Jul 2018
Mina's true form sucked in the anime from my point of view it was so much better in the manga. And i agree with Francis, the censors were crappy. Though the fight between akira and Mina was not so bad.

People SERIOUSLY need to stop whining. If you think the manga is better (which I'm sure goes for the vast majority of manga-based anime out there), then why are you even watching this? Go watch something 'more worthy' or stick with the manga then.

I just say that i prefer the manga, but i DO love the anime a lot even though it's not as good that's why i keep watching it ^^
Feb 22, 2010 5:15 AM

Sep 2009
AO968 said:
Lind_L_Tailor said:
Also, the random near-nudity of Mina for NO PLOT-RELATIVE REASON WHATSOEVER got on my nerves...

Just because you don't know what it is doesn't mean it has no reason.

We weren't given a reason. That's as good as there being no reason.

AO968 said:
Lind_L_Tailor said:
and then there's the scene where Akira lies on top of Mina, with both of them naked, impaled with a large phallic object, with a certain bodily fluid leaking all over her. I can spot at least four Freudian things in that one scene alone. And then in the next scene, he's fine. Is anyone else reminded of the "Squall's Dead" theory?

Let's see:
- They transformed and thus, tore their clothes apart
- Their clothes don't magically transform back with them
- Akira held the mother of all wooden stakes at an inch from Mina's heart. Given that the same object stuck out of his chest, you can expect quite a bit of blood to flow down from it

I didn't say there was no canon-applicable reason for it being so, but the fact remains that that's the most suggestive image i've seen since Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Also, I know he heals fast, but he had a giant goddamn crucifix sticking through his chest. I can accept that it makes some level of sense, but it still stretches the willing suspension of disbelief. Hence my bringing up the "Squall's Dead" theory.
Feb 22, 2010 7:40 AM

Jun 2009
helur said:
AidanAK47 said:

Just one thing...
PLOTHOLE!

Well in the first place

I knew that, after all I read the manga. But I just felt it was nice to point out something else Shaft screwed up besides the animation.

AO968 said:

Episode 1 should've told you not to expect a 100% faithful adaptation, especially not when you were told the author wanted it to be different. You knew it wasn't going to be faithful to the manga, yet you still complain. Why?

Why?! Alright listen up.
This is the one and only anime adaption of Dance of the vampire Bund that we are going to get. After this the chances of getting another are very slim. And not only has this adaption not followed the manga.....it's proven to be a pile of garbage. Look at the comments. Not all of them revolve around "The manga is better." Look at it. The animation is terrible, the plot is a jumbled mess and the only good parts of the show are the ones that were taken directly from the manga!
Because this crap has been made, no other animation studio will attempt to remake it or salvage it unless it becomes extremely popular. So we shall never see any of those kickass fights in their full glory. The most we can hope for is a OVA or a movie but never a series. That is why we are pissed.

helur said:
Also, Akira heals fast because he's a werewolf. That should've been very obvious by now.

It's the same as saying "A wizard did it" but sadly it's like that in the manga as well.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Feb 22, 2010 8:34 AM

Sep 2009
Oh, and something I forgot to make a rebuttal to in the last comment:
AO968 said:
In short, stop looking to deep into this. Got a problem with it? Complain to the author about it, as the manga showed all of that too.

Stop looking too deep into this? Don't try to pull the MST3K Mantra on me, buddy. There are too many horrible directing flaws to ever handwave away, and the only way this show could honestly be considered passable is through sheer ignorance. And what's this about "Complaining to the author"? Don't be daft. As I said in the discussion of the last episode, I don't give a flying shit about the manga and neither do a lot of people. I've never read the manga, nor do I have any plans to. I don't care if they did something in the manga, that doesn't justify it being ridiculous in the anime. The naked crucifix impalement scene was silly, and I doubt it was any different in its original context.

In short, stop bawling just because people don't like a show you enjoy.

*steps off soapbox*
Feb 22, 2010 9:24 AM

Jan 2010
CapuChuuu said:
OMG! Her transformation is hawt! :3
True. It may be lame, but at least looks good and is not some kind of 6 legged monster >.<
Feb 22, 2010 12:14 PM

Jan 2009
Once again, the manga prevails, this time with the introduction of Borgiani being better than this. And I'm still very displeased with the whole amnesia-thing ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Also, the introduction of Telomere was .. Strange (・3・ア
What the crap? Damn that candy-girl ಠ_ಠ She ruins this show ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
And Mina's true form is.. Pretty strange in the anime tbh.. I mean.. It's supposed to be glowing like that? (¬_¬)
Oh well, the highlight of the episode was the Akira × Mina fight, because that's all that actually meant anything in the episode. ( ̄ー ̄)
Especially since they kept the part with Akira getting impaled ヽ(´ー`)ノ Because that, is a very strong scene.

porkypink said:
So epic I thought the show ended since it seemed as if it was the last episode.
Yup, could've actually been the end of the show, because.. It was.. Quite conclusional (゚⊿゚)

Now to check what francis might've written ^^
Actually, nevermind, it wasn't worth it. Ignorance is a bliss ^^;
OosranFeb 22, 2010 12:18 PM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 22, 2010 12:39 PM

Apr 2009
Not great... and to make matters worse, SWF said on their site this was supposed to be a recap episode, so likely to be next week. Whether it's true or not, I don't know, but my patience can't wear much thinner.
Feb 22, 2010 1:22 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Hey I just said what I felt and to tell you the truth I don't exactly think you were meh at all those victim scenes.....there were innocent nice girls in there.

Feb 22, 2010 1:25 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Hey I just said what I felt and to tell you the truth I don't exactly think you were meh at all those victim scenes.....there were innocent nice girls in there.
Not exactly what I was thinking about, but now that you mention it, I was quite 'meh' at all those scenes, yes.
Side-characters, or actually.. Not even that much. All of them, couldn't care less about them.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 22, 2010 2:05 PM

Nov 2008
Hey? Can we have our fun this time please?
I've had to hear tons of whinefests and rants about EE for several months, can I have my time to shine now?

Pffz. Yeah, what was the purpose of this show again? Establish an utopia for the happy vampires? Oh, well at least they got one thing right.

Oosran said:
Not exactly what I was thinking about, but now that you mention it, I was quite 'meh' at all those scenes, yes.
Side-characters, or actually.. Not even that much. All of them, couldn't care less about them.
True, this show doesn't even move me in the slightest bit.
desolatoFeb 22, 2010 2:09 PM
Feb 22, 2010 2:16 PM

Oct 2009
desolato said:
Hey? Can we have our fun this time please?
I've had to hear tons of whinefests and rants about EE for several months, can I have my time to shine now?

Pffz. Yeah, what was the purpose of this show again? Establish an utopia for the happy vampires? Oh, well at least they got one thing right.

Oosran said:
True, this show doesn't even move me in the slightest bit.
Meh, I get fun at venting off at it but really even movies I was more with the humans than vampires so yeah in Vampire Knight things are different so in a way you connect with some of them but this show it no way I am ever going to connect to Mina in other than dangerous and cute. TBH Akira was more my race alliance and I post a scene that I liked of him so it means I liked more his fighting than Mina's. Also I am going to see the DVD of this so maybe then will I change opinions.

Feb 22, 2010 7:14 PM

Jun 2009
I must say, this episode was full of EPIC WIN...aside from the censors lolz
Why can't this be a 24 episode show? They'll NEVER be able to make a great ending with only 5 episodes left.
I wish Seikon no Qwaser was less though lol
Feb 22, 2010 7:17 PM

Jun 2009
Apocalypz said:

1. Why the hell did Mina and Akira fight? Because he broke his promise to her about always being by her side and stuff. If he ever broke it she would "feast upon his flesh" or something like that lol
2. Why the hell was she crying afterwards after they fought? Because she realized that Akira remembered their promised, or at least promised to never forget it again.
3. Why the hell was Yuki just standing there? Because she can
4. Why the hell was Akira knighted immediately after they fought? I think it's because he's reached his potential.
5. WHY THE HELL IS THIS SHOW GIVING ME A MINDFUCK?! Because its SHAFT.

WHY THE HELL?!?!?!Because Chuck Norris said so.
Feb 22, 2010 9:03 PM
Oct 2007
I've been a fan of SHAFT for 3 years now. This is it. They are off my favorites list. RAGE!

This episode was an epic failure of an epic win. The source material is golden and I can't help imagine that if Vampire Bund was done by a studio like Brains Base, or Madhouse, or Production I.G., how TRULY EPIC it would be. But alas, that's never gonna happen and all I can do is complain. But I'm not complaining just because SHAFT is not following the manga. They aren't even trying to make a good coherent adaptation, which leads to killing our eyes with ridiculous splashes of colors. noteDhero, desolato, and EternalDreamer all said what I wanted to already, so go read their posts. :)

Also, Meiren sucks! WTH?! She's a stupid plot device to stop Mina's awesome murder of that idiot of a vampire and make Mina seem like some weak little girl. PUH-LEASE! Get rid of the stinking candy girl!!

Finally, a lot of fans are thinking the last 5 episodes will be so-called original plot, aka filler. But I think SHAFT is going to butcher the Nanami arc. Why? Because I think Meiren is a follower of the leader of the next arc, but I won't give her name or anything to spoil you. :P Watch SHAFT prove me right. ;)

Apocalypz said:
Okay, I watched this yesterday and had time to think about it, but I am still confused about this damn episode. Maybe it's because I didn't read the anime, but I was so damn lost by the end.

1. Why the hell did Mina and Akira fight?
2. Why the hell was she crying afterwards after they fought?
3. Why the hell was Yuki just standing there?
4. Why the hell was Akira knighted immediately after they fought?
5. WHY THE HELL IS THIS SHOW GIVING ME A MINDFUCK?!

WHY THE HELL?!?!?!

If someone could help me figure out answers to these questions, I'd be very appreciative.

The answer to all of your questions is that this is SHAFT and the advice I advise you to take is to read the source of all greatness, also known as the original manga! XP
Feb 22, 2010 9:46 PM

Apr 2009
Damn, the production values really hit a new low this week. I know you're trying to save money for Bakemonogatari, but what the hell SHAFT?

Ending of the ep was pretty decent, though.
Feb 23, 2010 12:54 AM

Jun 2008
The episode events wasn't bad. Actually this episode could have been great but Shaft completely destroyed it. Those cheapskates just put still pictures in the mix of red images and made one big bullshit. What could have been one of the best episodes became one of the worst because of Shaft.

There is no excuse for this shit they made. Shaft should be ashamed. I have seen armatures making small videos on the internet doing better work. Even the rain at the start was a still image and wasn't moving. This whole episode should be made all over again for the BD version. And STOP the fucking eye scenes!!!!!

Am stopping because am pissed and i will just start shouting about there mothers if i continue. Am going now to read the manga because every hope about the anime has been lost.

BTW, WTF!! was the gold Mina all about? There way of censoring? Fucking stupid censors.
MonadFeb 23, 2010 12:14 PM
Feb 23, 2010 11:53 AM

Oct 2007
I guess Ookami Kakushi wasn't alone in this season after all.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 23, 2010 12:45 PM

Jul 2008
i was kind of wondering how they would show mina's transformer form
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 23, 2010 1:14 PM

Oct 2009
Lind_L_Tailor said:
I will give this episode credit for one thing, though, and that is that it gave this show its first Crowning Moment of Awesome, namely Akira bursting through the ceiling and punching a vampire in the face. That kicked so much ass I watched it three times.
Yeah Congratulations and now you can have the GIF I made of it since you inspired me anyways=>

Feb 23, 2010 9:44 PM

Jan 2009
I haven't read the manga and I was somewhat enjoying this anime. This episode however, was really bad. I felt like I was watching some really cheesy B horror movie. Nothing flowed at all.
Feb 24, 2010 1:43 AM

Sep 2009
francismeunier said:
Lind_L_Tailor said:
Yeah Congratulations and now you can have the GIF I made of it since you inspired me anyways=>

Why thank you. :D
Feb 24, 2010 7:46 AM

Jan 2010
I would have to agree that this was probably the best episode of this series so far, yet it's a major disappointment due to the fact that Shaft did such mediocre animation on it and of course censored it. I thought this show was supposed to be uncensored..episode 2 you see Akira rubbing up Mina's naked body and then the next episodes they cover her up with steam and black fog. Other than that, the story was excellent in this episode and it was thoroughly enjoyable..however, I will probably re-download it when the DVD/Blu Ray's get subbed just to see it finished and without the missing scenes/censors.
Ok™
Feb 24, 2010 12:37 PM

Mar 2008
WTF ? Glowing body ? Most ridiculous censorship ever ! Great episode anyway, with some interesting development we didn't see in the manga (at least, not in the related chapter)
Feb 25, 2010 12:03 PM

Jun 2009
Now i get this "Lava Golem Mina" thingie, pathetic.... -_-
But Akira and Mina's fight itself wasn't so bad.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 25, 2010 10:07 PM

Jul 2008
XD. Besides all the hate for this episode. Does anyone have the picture at the end of the photo? :D
Feb 27, 2010 3:58 AM

Dec 2008
porkypink said:
kerobear said:

The fight between Akira and Mina was like EPIC ^^

So epic I thought the show ended since it seemed as if it was the last episode.

I thought the same thing ;D

This was my favorite episode so far
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2010 5:09 AM

Aug 2009
Sorry to say, but I hated this anime's manga version, thus I can't see the bases of manga being 'better'. I tried to read it due to some people who is saying 'manga is better than this shit'. However, manga is still bad. I mean, what's so great about Vampire Bund Manga? I don't get any single of that.

Though I agree that this anime adaption is a lot worse, due to unfinished choppy powerpoint slideshow crap created by our glorious SHAFT. Story makes no sense, art is disgusting, censor is laughable; there is nothing good about this anime.

This is getting closer to dropping. But, I will never remove my fandom towards SHAFT just for this. First, it is not endless eight. Second, I don't care about them butchering the manga, since I didn't like it anyway.
ringoo4Feb 27, 2010 6:19 AM
Feb 27, 2010 5:29 AM

Jan 2009
^What exactly is so bad about the manga? D:
Feb 27, 2010 5:48 AM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:

Art is not my cup of tea. Concept is twilight like. Story is uninteresting.

Enough said?
Feb 27, 2010 6:53 AM

Apr 2008
twilight like?..........................
.......................are you smoking something?
Feb 27, 2010 7:00 AM

Jun 2009
Darklight0303 said:

Must be some hard stuff...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 27, 2010 7:03 AM

Apr 2008
It has to be if it turned Mina into that mary sue.......
Feb 27, 2010 7:43 AM

Jun 2009
Goo4 said:
Oosran said:

Art is not my cup of tea. Concept is twilight like. Story is uninteresting.

Enough said?

I would like to see you draw better.
Oh yes it has vampires and werewolves. So twilight like.....Definitely not like those hundreds of movies about vampires and werewolves that came before twilight. What exactly is similar about these shows? One is about a girl having an unhealthy obsession with a freak of nature (Besides drinking blood those faggots have nothing in common with vampires. You could call them esper boys and that would be a more accurate description) and the other is about a vampire princess raising a nation of vampires. Tons in common there....
Just because you don't understand the story does not make it uninteresting.

Therefore to summarize

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Feb 27, 2010 8:03 AM

Apr 2008
I knew there would be someone more thorough than me after that statement XD
*salutes Aidan with pride*
Feb 27, 2010 11:20 AM

Jun 2009
Darklight0303 said:
I knew there would be someone more thorough than me after that statement XD
*salutes Aidan with pride*

I thank you. At ease, soldier.

Feb 27, 2010 4:21 PM

Aug 2008
Okay, basically...

I'm surprised I even bothered to stick around that long. BAI DANZU VAMPIRU
NiklaiMar 18, 2010 10:45 AM
Feb 27, 2010 4:40 PM

Aug 2009
I only stated concept, but I can't deny that I was a bit tired yesterday... >_> Sorry for that stupid statement.

AidanAK47 said:
I would like to see you draw better.
People don't read manga to draw. I just don't like its style.

Still, I don't like how those politics,terror whatever those betting mixed together in one thing. I definitely understand what story is going on, it's just not my thing.
ringoo4Feb 28, 2010 2:37 AM
Feb 28, 2010 9:22 AM

May 2009
So this totally felt like the last episode, or the end of an arc. And why did Mina and Akira fight again? Because he broke the promise? Kind of pointless.

Also; censors suck ass.
stAtic91Feb 28, 2010 9:25 AM
Feb 28, 2010 1:40 PM
Jun 2009
lol wtf o0!!
Mar 2, 2010 5:05 PM

Jan 2010
Darklight0303 said:

AGREED. Not everything that has to do with vampires has to be connected to gay ass twilight >.< But, I see that subject has been resolved... On the other hand...

Is it odd to say that I love all you people for making these forums interesting as f**k?(:
Mar 3, 2010 2:07 AM

Jan 2009
nicoliolipoli said:
Is it odd to say that I love all you people for making these forums interesting as f**k?(:
Well it'd be boring here if all these interesting people writing funny stuff weren't here : D
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

porkypink - Jan 13, 2010

233 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Sep 7, 2023 7:35 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 6, 2010

310 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Sep 7, 2023 7:33 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Feb 11, 2010

221 by FireRifle64 »»
Jul 29, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 31, 2010

169 by Tenshi_Budo »»
Jul 15, 2023 5:16 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kashim - Mar 25, 2010

95 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 2, 2023 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.