MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

So Ra No Wo To Episode 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» So Ra No Wo To »» So Ra No Wo To Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: So Ra No Wo To Episode 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

53 46.09%
4 out of 5: Liked it

46 40.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 9.57%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.87%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 3.48%
Voters: 115

01-25-10, 10:00 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ohnomnomnom, blob.

More face distortion please.

Edit: Here's a link to the episode folks:
http://www.animebullet.com/so-ra-no-wo-to-episode-4
Modified by Kineta, 11-25-12, 10:58 AM

01-25-10, 11:37 AM

So I suppose the quality went down in this episode still the OP is nostalgic and brb because of farming >_<

In spoiler my anime list for now.

01-25-10, 3:16 PM

What time period are they in? That tank looks pretty high tech.

01-25-10, 3:20 PM

I'm somewhere in between loving and hating this show.

01-25-10, 4:08 PM

I think ef's skies are better, but I think this has the better sun.

I wish Noel would hurry up and finish the tank so she can rampage into town and kill that kid. :Dj/k

01-25-10, 5:34 PM

J_Boi said:
From what I've been reading, it's definately in the future but kind of in a post-apocolpytic world. It's not as dark as the other post-apoc. worlds.

01-25-10, 6:38 PM

i liked it...quality did seem to drop here and there, but overall it was good...
noel :3

01-25-10, 10:00 PM

didn't notice any drop in quality.

I liked it, even if it was kinda cheesy that Kanata could play all of a sudden just like that..

01-25-10, 10:03 PM

Hm, I wonder what they are hiding from Kanata.

01-25-10, 10:30 PM

Nakei said:

Not sure how that's distorted. It looks pretty normal to me.

They really need to start getting the plot moving instead of doing girl of the week. At least they're moving the tank repairing along. More story on the war and stuff kthx.

01-25-10, 10:51 PM

It was a good episode, it had a little dark feeling to it.

01-25-10, 11:01 PM

I was pumped for this show until it actually started airing. This episode was no less retarded than the last 3. Dropped.

01-25-10, 11:20 PM

Well, next week will focus on another character so the pacing should be just about the same. I wonder what will happen in the following episode.

This is slowly dragging me down but it's too late for me to drop this. I wonder if it is a strategy for an all the more epic ending but probability suggests otherwise.

01-25-10, 11:37 PM

Wasabi said:
They really need to start getting the plot moving instead of doing girl of the week. At least they're moving the tank repairing along. More story on the war and stuff kthx.

Since the first episode I never expected much more than what is being shown. Still, I like the pacing of this series.

01-26-10, 12:09 AM

Comanechi said:
Wasabi said:

Since the first episode I never expected much more than what is being shown. Still, I like the pacing of this series.

i didnt expect much more either and most of the anime I watch has a slow pace so im fine with that

Yuruku said:
didn't notice any drop in quality.

I liked it, even if it was kinda cheesy that Kanata could play all of a sudden just like that..

I agree that that was cheesy, but I like Noel so I was happy they finally did an episode with her

01-26-10, 12:26 AM

HawthorneKitty said:
Indeed.

Hope they will start with the plot already. This episode was quite cute though, with Noel.
With 13 episodes only, I hope we can get satisfied with this show.

01-26-10, 1:01 AM

This was a good episode with more information about a good number of things. Seiya=>
being a orphan that hates soldiers because his family was killed by the army but I still want to know if it was done on purpose or by accident that it happened. Rio sending Noel and Kanata into town to get supplies was good idea to have them develop their relation and I find it was done rather good with hand holding and a little skinship. Naomi....so how does she know about the military shipment is each month other than knowing Rio? The factory outside the town is interesting itself with the glass work but it looks Noel uses it to make some kind of lens for Takemikazuchi so the sniper system works. I find more interesting Carl=>
the boss and Maria=>
a worker. What's this science stuff about the lens being composed of silicon dioxide, sodium oxide and magnesium oxide...not a scientist so does it mean anything? BTW rofl that weapons around this anime were using glass....it's too fragile. Pretty neat system to put the lens into=>
Now what is Nue and is that guy the Archduke of the Helvatian Akira Arcadia have anything to do with the story?=>
Am I supposed to believe there was some Apocalypse based on those sayings=>
Ok so how much money is this in dollars?=>
This is the second time I see the virgin Mary stuff other than Qwaser so does Japan like Christianity stuff?
Factory looks good and so does the cloud movements in the sky=>
All hail to cute part of Kanata x Noel=>
Translation since many subbers do not:
Un pansement/une boite: Bandage/one box
Savon/une boite:Soap/one box
Un drap/une boite:Sheets(probably for bed or windows)/one box
Corde Serviette/ 10 metres: Rope to hang clothing to dry/10 meters
Rouleau de papier de Toilet/4 douzaine:Toilet paper/4 dozens (48 rolls)
Une serviette/une boite: Napkins/one box
Une plaque/une boite: A plate (to fix things & it can be electrical)/one box
Un anti-febrile/une boite: Against fever/one box
One of numbers neuf means 9=>

Epic Kanata x Noel is epic!

So at the end Kanata learns to play the clarion better and also rainbow!=
and the Takemikazuchi has its sniper system on and working=>
but where are the targets? Someone get a target to test the system...
Wasabi said:
Nakei said:

Not sure how that's distorted. It looks pretty normal to me.

The face just looks bad, I have to agree here but the scenery was more amazing than before in this episode. Wait a second.....if they do not introduce the girls then will be scartching my head for what their past is. I am guessing by episode 6 something should happen.
Maximatum99 said:
Well, next week will focus on another character so the pacing should be just about the same. I wonder what will happen in the following episode.

This is slowly dragging me down but it's too late for me to drop this. I wonder if it is a strategy for an all the more epic ending but probability suggests otherwise.
Euh, is not next week some hiking thing?
sbyrstall said:
J_Boi said:
From what I've been reading, it's definately in the future but kind of in a post-apocolpytic world. It's not as dark as the other post-apoc. worlds.
Yeah but is it really like that just because of that spoiler thing I mention.....I wonder about that.
HawthorneKitty said:

I wish Noel would hurry up and finish the tank so she can rampage into town and kill that kid. :Dj/k
I would chanllenge that the sky thing once the BD of that serie is out..can Aria even challenge Ef?
Modified by francismeunier, 01-26-10, 1:06 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.

01-26-10, 2:08 AM

I'm starting to find the setting of the series pretty interesting, if they just get to the defined storyline a little from here on out, I might end up really liking this series. As it is I am finding the whole outlook on the post-apocalyptic sort of setting rather interesting.

01-26-10, 2:38 AM

The post-apocalyptic setting is certainly interesting. I hope this show really takes advantage of this wonderful back-story.

(Tank is one step closer to being fully operational...)

01-26-10, 2:58 AM

hmmmm.. i really like the scenery in this episode.. the hints of a post-apocalyptic setting, that sky, and even the whole town.. the message of today's story is to not push things hard, but let them be..
i don't get people wanting this to have some plot very early.. this ain't a sci-fi action show.. this is slice of life..

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices