Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 4, 2016 10:16 AM
Apr 2016
dzn018 said:
Am I the only one who enjoyed this episode?

I mean..

Some mysteries were explained but we're left again with a cliffhanger.

On another note, some people are mad about the show now because no one actually died? Lmao.

Also,

I am really, really confused by the attempts to punish his family for their psychological scars. Punish them all for that, right? "Shokei"!
Re:formed
Jun 4, 2016 10:23 AM

Sep 2014
Damn this was an absolute mess!

At least we learned quite a bit?
Jun 4, 2016 10:24 AM
Apr 2016
DuoraDoll said:
At first I was like "Okay, I can understand the dad. This is progressing about as normal as it should" and then suddenly there was just yelling and I kind of just lost it. Its weird how everyone being all fatigued they all seem a bit more human.

Black dude managed to escape rather quickly and found god err... or so I though... but I was actually happy about that. Grandma is still the scariest thing in this entire show. Nanaki was explained so that's nice.

I think there were suppose to be some OMG moments or something in there but I didn't care enough to pay much attention.
They all are fatigued DUE to the fact that they start behaving more human wait this is wrong...
The fatigued ones are those who were not only trying to flee the society but also put on a mask - a false personality. Like Piitan loving ... Manbe? and Dahara actually caring what is going on ( that picture, priceless).They start "losing" it along with who they actually are due to being a bunch of sick and insincere bastards. The shouting toy designer and Lovepon are still on their feet since they are neither lying about what they are nor simply going on with the one way trip.
Re:formed
Jun 4, 2016 10:29 AM

Jan 2014
Yep. I'm fucking lost.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

I give up. I can't anymore.

This series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2016 10:42 AM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
At first I was al like "I got this Bro" and then 3 minutes later, I'm like:

Jun 4, 2016 10:46 AM
May 2016
I mean i certainty was not expecting that ending. It really shocked me that they weren't dead. learned a lot about the secrets of Nanaki village. i can't wait until the next episode is out.
Jun 4, 2016 10:50 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
NO ONE IS DEAD HAHA

But i still really liked this episode, we learned some interesting things.

The thing is that it could be ''imposter'' Koharun (there was a scene after all with two Koharun in one picture). If that was a mistake by the animators, then LOL you idiots.
Jun 4, 2016 10:52 AM

Sep 2009
THAT CLIFFHANGER. So the entire trip was a grand scheme on Koharun's part to gather experimental subjects for her folklore research.

I liked seeing the group members show their true colours. Not that it makes them any more likable, but at least they are not as pretentious and annoying as before.
Jun 4, 2016 11:08 AM

Nov 2015
if this show was about the Lion and the 2 other girls it could've been amazing.
Jun 4, 2016 11:21 AM

Dec 2015
this show makes my head hurt....
Jun 4, 2016 11:53 AM

Aug 2015
Dude... this anime is actually quite thrilling and amazing, regardless of it's logical errors.
Chicken is love, chicken is life ~ ♥
Jun 4, 2016 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
Wooow wtf. I honestly wasn't expecting that reveal at the end.
Jun 4, 2016 12:32 PM

Aug 2014
This episode shows many things. The first half was very weird, especially for the talk between Mitsumune and Yottsun, and the backsound.

I don't think there was a character other than Reiji. Occurrences of Mitsumune's father was also unexpected. The most surprising thing is I completely forgot the part that Koharun is one of the four MC in the series (Mitsumune, Masaki, and Hayato).

Still cannot guess what will happen with the four MC. I just know that Kamiyama, Koharun, den Reiji is conducting research on the village for their own purpose.

Also they talk about Nanaki, but has not said what exactly Nanaki is. It just a burst of emotion, or a creature from another world?

Lastly, people suddenly changed. Maimai talks to much. And why Nanko always holding her stomach?
boledcoolJun 4, 2016 12:38 PM
Jun 4, 2016 1:04 PM

Feb 2015
This show has literally just driven off a cliff in the last few episodes. This week just felt like a random bunch of events thrown together. The whole Nanaki explanation was somewhat disappointing.

Total car crash of a series.
Jun 4, 2016 1:13 PM

Apr 2014

I feel like they just switched gears here, and are going a different direction.
---------My Profile------------
Jun 4, 2016 1:32 PM

Feb 2015
i like this episode and tbh, i think it's the best episode from all other episode because of how they revealed Nanaki and That "boss" xD that damn ending really got me well. i never thought of that, either expect that coming. i thought it was the fat girl who is always touching her side but i thought about it again that she was with the other so who is it......LOL xD i got mind blown and got freaking suprised. i really like that twist in the end tbh. but....that's the only thing which i like from this episode. other than that, especially the character, it's not bad, but personally i dislike it.

and i just realize the purpose of this episode even tho it's still a guess. i kinda know the reason why they rushed some of the episode and not focusing more on the characterization. cause the only thing which they want to do is to show the true color of the society in real life. that's their objective. the rest is for the main plot. and i think that's why they didn't focus more on the character.

honest opinion if it's really true; it's a really really pointless thing to do. rather than focusing more on that, i think it's the best for focusing more on the characterization. but my guess, the main plot is too long that there is no enough room for the characterization, moreover this series only has 12 episode. and they decided to focus more to show the true color of the society in real life. why the true color of the society ? because they almost showed it everytime without consideration of the character. for example, all of their flashback and the scene where everyone got lazy and only the glasses guy who was serious about it but in the end, all of them kinda tossed him out of the group.

either way, i still think this is the best episode of all other episode and i pretty like it.
Jun 4, 2016 1:38 PM

Mar 2015
M. Night Shyamalan would be proud.

Jun 4, 2016 1:57 PM

Jul 2014
The episode was oddly entertaining. They really took the physicality of the scars to the next level. Basically:
trauma = monster (Nanaki)
struggling with trauma and its aftereffects = clashing with Nanaki and release of emotional buildup
leaving village and accepting Nanaki = leaving with clear mental state to returm to reality with a small physical scar
ignoring trauma's existence = indifference to reality and life, lethargic to work and ambition
understanding trauma = gain wisdom = aging
Jun 4, 2016 2:01 PM

Jan 2016
Basically, I feel like I've visited Nanaki village by watching Mayoiga as well. At first I was really excited, and then I was distraught because my expectations were not met, annoyed and nearly gave up ("Man, who even cares at this point") in the middle with the witchhunt and nothing happening, and now I'm just chilling like Dahara and Toshi Boy, enjoying the trainwreck

I'd still love to know why Yottsun ended up floating face-down in the river after telling his nanaki-parents they can fuck right off
FragOutFireJun 4, 2016 2:07 PM
Jun 4, 2016 2:20 PM

Jul 2015
Her name is Yokata. Was it part of her Keikaku?
Also, I really think this show needs a whole barrel of plot poison.

Jun 4, 2016 2:50 PM

May 2015
Crap, the rapper survived. I expected many to die in this show, but no, no one died. Looks like Koharun was the mastermind all along.

Jun 4, 2016 2:51 PM

Mar 2009
I don't know what's going on anymore, no do I care.
Jun 4, 2016 3:29 PM

Jan 2015
woah. I enjoyed this episode so much and I think it's the first episode of Mayoiga which is not really annoying/boring (and it's always nice to see something Hinamizawa-like).

also YAAAAAS @ Koharun being a villain. I mean it was obvious but I'm so glad she's not just some random innocent person. now I like her even more
Jun 4, 2016 3:38 PM

Dec 2013
So in the end, they went with the obvious "bad guy." Kind of disappointing.
Jun 4, 2016 3:56 PM

Mar 2016
Okay i assume the characters are becoming tired and losing any sense of concern or function cause they are starting to lose their nanaki maybe . Okay so the researcher explained the supernatural phenomenon but how does one cut off his nanaki and how did he do it ? Does just accepting your past help ? But reiji said it isn't that easy. I assume when someone cuts off his nanaki he is transported back to the real world just like the researcher . That cliffhanger though . I wouldn't call koharun being the mastermind obvious, but She was one of the suspected characters.
Shishou_23Jun 4, 2016 4:02 PM
Jun 4, 2016 4:09 PM

Jun 2013
SKP138 said:
Another week, another episode. Let's start bashing this show.

This show. I don't even. What the fuck am I watching?

I respect you sir. You made my inevitable ranting shorter to post. Glad we made it this far viewers who stayed to watch this show. There is punch in the back so lets remember to have a toast and drink together when this show is done.
Jun 4, 2016 4:29 PM
Jul 2015
So, I am neither really hating this series, nor liking it. My characteristic forces me to find a pattern that is rational and will lead to a theoretical ground. So, what I've found so far (and some below probably are known by you) is:

- to lose your nanaki, you must face your nanaki at least once
- after losing nanaki, weird symptoms occurs on your body (fastened aging stuff)
- masaki comes and goes between nanaki and the real world, I would say. however, it seems she does not age. so i think there is something up with this girl, really.
- that boy masaki is looking for, i do not remember his name so i will call him (a). (a) does not want to go back since he probably does not want to age
- how does (a) know that you are aging after losing nanaki? probably, (i) (a), professor kamiyama and even masaki went through the village *together* once and kamiyama came back to tell them the symptoms which means kamiyama has been in village twice, or (ii) only masaki and (a) were there when professor went there second time.

i love puzzles. i cannot call these series *good* or even a *masterpiece*, but anything bothering my mind is just good for me to give it a go.
Jun 4, 2016 5:01 PM

Dec 2015

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT'S UP WITH THESE TWO MUSICIANS? LIKE WTF!??! ARE THEY THE BLACK GUY'S NANAKI!? BUT THEY ARE NOT MONSTERS, THEY JUST LOOK LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE. WHAT?!?!?!?! WHAT IS GOING ON ANYMORE!???!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

sorry for the all caps but honestly i am just so confused right now, I just... don't even anymore.

^Sums up my feelings of watching this entire show thus far.
"Anime is trash and so am I."
Jun 4, 2016 5:33 PM

Jun 2015
PukingMachines said:
if this show was about the Lion and the 2 other girls it could've been amazing.

Also seconding this. Plus, if it weren't for the awkward and annoying character interactions, this would've been, at the very least, good.
Jun 4, 2016 5:34 PM

Jul 2012
Hibikase said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT'S UP WITH THESE TWO MUSICIANS? LIKE WTF!??! ARE THEY THE BLACK GUY'S NANAKI!? BUT THEY ARE NOT MONSTERS, THEY JUST LOOK LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE. WHAT?!?!?!?! WHAT IS GOING ON ANYMORE!???!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

sorry for the all caps but honestly i am just so confused right now, I just... don't even anymore.

I think it has something to do with the classic music, like parents or relatives making him play classic instruments and he wanted to rap, which makes those musicians monsters for him. And their inner fears shouldn't always be monsters as the bus driver saw his daughter (i think he let her die and blames himself for that).

As for episode the scenes changing were very random and those dialogues ...
But at least the ending was pretty cool.
Jun 4, 2016 5:56 PM

Feb 2013
This shit is confusing lol.
Jun 4, 2016 6:03 PM

Sep 2013
The train-wreckiness of this show is so extreme, it is like a train-wreck went out and found another train-wreck and the 2 train-wrecks then train-wrecked with each other, got married and had some train-wreck offspring. And every time those train-wreck offspring spit up or poop...the result is this show.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jun 4, 2016 6:10 PM

Oct 2015
Lion reminds me of Tsubasa from Mirai Nikki.. Mostly because pf the clairvoyance background.

This anime is getting worse because NO ONE HAS DIED, LIKE, WHEN WILL ANYONE EVER DIE IN THIS HORRIBLE ANIME. IF NO ONE DIES IN THE NEXT FOUR EPISODES, I MIGHT LOSE MY SANITY.
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
Jun 4, 2016 6:12 PM

Oct 2013
A lot of...everything was kind of a mess this episode, although I can't say i'm surprised. Not such a twist that Koharun is painted as the mastermind, but with the way things were going I was expecting Masaki to be the one up to some shady shit, not Koharun (so i was shocked for a few seconds lol).

The one thing that really got me, is that somehow you age rapidly after you leave nanaki village. So does this mean that Mitsu will also age rapidly unless he goes back? Some of the logic about the psychological scars kind of confused me. To an extent it makes sense, however I don't really understand how the system works. Is it because if you don't deal with it after a certain amount of time you stop functioning...or? The concept was kind of messily presented.

Surprised to see Yottsun alive. I know we only saw his body floating down the river, seeing him again was just so............................ idk... lol

What I have to say in conclusion is that some of these "plot twists" feel so random, instead of surprising. Also the presentation about all of this lore felt a little to rushed.

--

Editing to say that I'll be waiting until the end to make any final judgements, but I'm unsure if this show is just bad or maybe has something around the corner lol.
1290349450394aJun 4, 2016 6:24 PM
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Jun 4, 2016 6:18 PM

Oct 2013
KannaAyasaki said:

But, this is also why I don't understand the explanation from this ep. Kami-sama said that 'losing your Nanaki means losing yourself', and I honestly don't understand this declaration. Nanaki is your trauma, right? So why would getting rid of it means losing yourself? Of course I can understand if the trauma is taken forcefully, but it has been hinted repeatedly that you just 'overcome' them, or in Reiji's word, 'accept your Nanaki'. I think this explanation makes no sense, and this is why I'll stick around until the end because seriously, at this point now I'm just honestly, genuinely curious. The lastt 2 eps is the one that'll determine if this show actually worth something or not, and I'll gladly take the front seat to watch where it'll going.

Sorry if my writing makes no sense, I'm still learning english and I struggled a bit to find the right word ._.

What you're saying here makes complete sense TBH. I totally agree with what you're saying. The logic behind the system of Nanaki village makes sense to an extent, but I felt like it was poorly presented and I don't really get why overcoming your trauma = losing yourself. Sure, you aren't the same person, but no people can change quite a bit in even a short amount of time. Humans are constantly evolving as they age. Maybe they're point was that Nanaki shouldn't ever disappear ,because people undergo trauma can never forget or go back. I.e. if it disappears, it's unnatural. But again moving forwards seems to be the correct path, so I really don't understand what the show is trying to really say here with some of it's symbols.

morisuke said:

Maybe I'm just overly skeptical but I don't buy all of what Kami said. I do believe that he got rekt professionally and was made a fool by researchers, went to the lost village of idiots and was sent back before he got proof.

My speculations are either

a.) He became obsessed with getting proof and is working with Koharun to try and prove himself. If he really did age then he'll have to use her as the person to prove his research correct so he can be academically have his name cleared, even if he can't do it himself.

b.) Everything Kami explained about the Nanaki is a lie and he and Koharun are behind a psychological experiment that's been going on for awhile. These kids were picked because of their backgrounds. I'd imagine the water or the food they found there, since it seemed conveniently grown for them is drugged to make them bring out their worst fears. They can either face it and defeat it, or grow weak and die by giving into the drugs and their own demons by forgetting them.

I doubt they'd do it but it'd be interesting if the anime took a stance and made the "test" about Japan's problems with NEETS and other people who run away from reality. Like the experiment is to try and develop a way to either force you to face you problems and become an adult, but the downside and what they are trying to find a way against is, the "bad reaction" from the drug where some people give up and die.

I'm probably really off about this.

That's a possibility!! But honestly, I'm having this vague feeling of general distrust and trying to come up with theories seems to be giving it a little too much credit lol. Then again you could be on to something. There are plenty of holes in what "Kami-sama" said, and it's possible they are purposely silencing Reji so as not to reveal too much. I'm kind of in the middle of an awkward spot here, because on the one hand I really rather wait until the end before making snap judgement as characters CAN lie lol, however I'm not sure at this point that I want to give this show so much credit. I guess we will see the true and final statement about Nanaki village over the next 2 episodes.
1290349450394aJun 4, 2016 6:23 PM
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Jun 4, 2016 6:26 PM

Sep 2009
I'm not even sure what is going on anymore.
Jun 4, 2016 6:45 PM

Oct 2014
At least Another had very gratuitous deaths that made for very good gifs. This just has Ass-kun.
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Jun 4, 2016 6:47 PM

Oct 2014
MoonKingZ4 said:
Lion reminds me of Tsubasa from Mirai Nikki.. Mostly because pf the clairvoyance background.

This anime is getting worse because NO ONE HAS DIED, LIKE, WHEN WILL ANYONE EVER DIE IN THIS HORRIBLE ANIME. IF NO ONE DIES IN THE NEXT FOUR EPISODES, I MIGHT LOSE MY SANITY.

There's only 2 episodes left lel
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Jun 4, 2016 7:04 PM

Jan 2011
this fucking show! there's like 6 different things going on i don't even know what to comment on i just know Maimai went full tumblr on Reiji everyone is getting super lazy and nobody dies! yay..despite that Lion's group has been the most interesting aspects of this show sadly they aren't the main focus.
Jun 4, 2016 7:19 PM

Mar 2016
Jeez, they sure did jam a lot into this episode.

I guess, I more or less get what they're going for with the Nanaki explanation, but the "you'll wind up rapidly aging if you get over your Nanaki quickly/forget about your Nanaki" part (I assume that's what they were going for) doesn't make sense to me, like at all.

Also, how exactly did Kami even find Yottsun & Mitsumune? And why was Yottsun floating face down in the river?

And it figures the "mastermind" would wind up being Koharun, I was hoping she wouldn't be, but I suppose it's not all that surprising that she is. The two Jacks being her lapdogs was surprising though.

On another note, I liked Pii-tan's change, I hope she stays like that.
Jun 4, 2016 9:52 PM

Sep 2011
This episode was an absolute trainwreck.

- Why did Mitsumune wake up in a hospital with his father?
- Why was the rapper shown floating down the river if he was actually alive? He clearly said he fell down a cliff and hit his head.
- We are heading towards a Lost conclusion aren't we? You know, where everybody ends up in a church.
- Why isn't the guy that the three girls found straightforward with them?
- The Koharun reveal was so obvious (even if it is a twin or she is mind controlled). I can't believe some people are still calling this a good mystery.
Jun 4, 2016 10:36 PM

Aug 2013
What in the unholy fuck even happened?

- Yottsun is alive, despite his corpse floating down the river way back when.

- Reji is alive and real, and not actually Masaki's cousin. He was just her one-sided crush. He's also basically devoid of any emotion, and for no apparent reason other than to drag the story along, is very mysterious. You'd think that if you were trying to warn people to get out of the village, and they had lots of questions...that you'd fuckinggggg answerrrr themmmmm.

- Mitsumune wakes up in a hospital. Dad calls him his name and loves him again out of the blue. How the doctor found out his contact info and got a hold of the dad is a mystery. Mitsumune's mom is now in limbo, acknowledging that she "killed another one", yet still in denial that Mitsumune isn't Tokimune.

- Annoying glasses guy left, but will probably be back.

- Nanaki are real and are the manifestation of major past trauma. According to the doctor. And apparently if you heal yourself of your trauma, you're actually killing a piece of yourself and you suffer side effects (like rapid aging). And although unconfirmed, it seems like if you don't face your Nanaki at all, and just stop caring, like most of the people left in the village (who up till this point didn't even matter as characters) then it starts to change you and make you "not function as a human being". Piitan got angry, and the rest all got lethargic and sleepy since they essentially cut themselves off from encountering their Nanaki by literally not giving a shit anymore........I think.

- Jack and Judgeness are a team, and fucking KOHARUN is the "final boss". Why? She really wasn't even having Jack or Judge do anything aside from the bit with the arrows...like 6 episode after Jack and Judge go missing. What is she even a final boss for? Does she have an agenda that she's trying to accomplish? While pinning the blame for it on Masaki? I just don't understand what her evil plan could possibly be where she'd gain anything from being a baddie. Also means that she was playing Valkana like a fucking fiddle (and that crazy glasses guy of all people was fucking right). I'm honestly more fixated on why she's doing whatever she's doing more than the whole Nanaki monster thing.

Goddamn...I-I just don't even know anymore. This isn't the kind of shit you should introduce with only 2 episode left. More nonsensical shit on top of an already clustered and nonsensical story. -__-
Jun 4, 2016 11:08 PM
Nov 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
All the info dump and they didn't even try to explain why Nanaki exists in that region, Is it a supernatural phenomena or some kind of drug or something?

I was thinking "drug" a few episodes back, when they were first seeing monsters from their past in the forest.

We can probably now eliminate the "Reality TV show" theory.
Jun 4, 2016 11:15 PM

Jun 2013
The funniest part of the Koharun reveal was that she would choose Jack and Judgeness as her lackeys. Talk about useless henchmen xD
Jun 4, 2016 11:27 PM

Nov 2014
tinybunnvevo said:

What you're saying here makes complete sense TBH. I totally agree with what you're saying. The logic behind the system of Nanaki village makes sense to an extent, but I felt like it was poorly presented and I don't really get why overcoming your trauma = losing yourself. Sure, you aren't the same person, but no people can change quite a bit in even a short amount of time. Humans are constantly evolving as they age. Maybe they're point was that Nanaki shouldn't ever disappear ,because people undergo trauma can never forget or go back. I.e. if it disappears, it's unnatural. But again moving forwards seems to be the correct path, so I really don't understand what the show is trying to really say here with some of it's symbols.

Yeah, it's like the show itself don't really know what it really tries to tell. The shitty part is that this show actually had so much great premise. If only the execution is right, I'm sure it will be much more interesting. It's sad to see a great potential getting ruined :/

Then again maybe it's still to early to draw a conclusion. There's still 2 more eps after all. Let's see if this show has anything more to offer.

morisuke said:

Actually I feel stupid. I just realized Kami is the same old man from episode 08 that tried to scare Masaki and Reji off.

I'm not sure whether to take this as a sign Kami is telling the truth or not. I still don't believe him.

You're right lol, totally forgot there was a another shady old man back then. Already rewatched the ep and I think the VA is the same so it's Kami-sama confirmed? What was he doing anyway? Maybe he was trying to go back to the village and doesn't want anyone to interfere? Or maybe it's intentional and he just used reverse psychology to lure people into the village?

But now I'm one step more sure he's actually in cahoots with Koharun.
KannaAyasakiJun 4, 2016 11:37 PM
Jun 5, 2016 12:00 AM

Apr 2013
I'm befuddled at the fact that people take this garbage seriously.

This episode was basically screaming the words "I was rushed" to the viewer.

Maimai basically snapped on the guy after seeming like she wanted to screw his brains out in an instant.
SJ7izmJun 5, 2016 12:04 AM
Jun 5, 2016 12:34 AM
Aug 2015
WHAT. I trusted Koharun... :'(
Jun 5, 2016 12:35 AM

Jan 2014
This anime is so exciting to watch. It's seriously kept me at the edge of my seat.

So the people simply going "I don't care about life" pretty much loses their life right? That's what the whole Kamisama guy was talking about? Which is what most of the people there are experiencing. And the Nanaki of people can and will get bigger depending on how much of the scar is left.

I still like Koharun and there's probably something weirder about that whole situation. Remember that picture where there was TWO Koharuns? But wait. Didn't that tour guide dude just said that Koharun is popular with the upper PROFESSORS? LIKE KAMISAMA? Whoa. We are on to something here.

Anyways, I totally called that whole "monster" explanation thing a long while back. The only explanation that I can give as to how Mitsumune was found was that he accepted his psychological scar? I mean the episode before this one, he was walking at the river with that weird Tokimune penguin. So he ended up getting "kicked" out like Kamisama? Does this mean he'll age rapidly as well? WAIT WAIT. I remember Kamisama saying that Mitsumune still has some scar left when Kamisama looked in Mitsumune's eyes.

I can explain this. The whole point of not just forgetting your psychological scar to get out of that place is that simply forgetting the problem doesn't solve it. It really only makes it bigger. Think of it as a wound. If you forget a wound is there, it's not going to hurt BUT it will get infected and become worse. The anime is trying to tell people to SOLVE their scar similar to how Mitsumune did it. There will still be a small trace of the scar there, but it is "treated" now and the psychological scar is nothing but a simple, friendly reminder of what once was a problem but now it is fixed.

This anime is genius. What the heck is up with the hate? I'm not digging Koharun as a bad gal but I'm sure there's another weird twist to this.
Jun 5, 2016 1:15 AM

Jun 2009
huh so Koharun's the last boss? also this was the first time I heard Jack talk.

Jun 5, 2016 1:33 AM

May 2014
This episode was even messier than Big Order's.
But I feel something big is going to happen in the last 2 eps
Idk but is this just stupid or deep?
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.