Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2016 11:49 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that was charming. The night sky view between Inui and Akari. I feel like their connection got slightly stronger this chapter with just that.
Jan 31, 2016 8:52 PM

Mar 2015
it almost feels as though Inui's prince-like actions just come natural to him and that there weren't any feelings behind it...idk
Feb 9, 2016 3:31 AM

Oct 2011
miikorinn said:
it almost feels as though Inui's prince-like actions just come natural to him and that there weren't any feelings behind it...idk

I was thinking the same thing. He's so nice, it's kinda impossible to not love him xD
It looks like something is missing, sometimes he looks so sad
Buuuut, Love this chapter. Akari and Inui look great together <3
Feb 19, 2016 4:39 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
There's definitely something about Inui that feels off. And I'm not talking about how perfect he seems like, more like the things he says. In last chapter(?), he said there's no such thing a new world, although he immediately continued along to say something on the realistic side. Here, it was the same thing. The beautiful scenery just consisted of things he saw everyday, but the view up was different. The fact that he's so grounded in reality is interesting. And perhaps he can say those things easily (referring to what Akari thought about Inui) could be that he went through some personal stuff that made him this way. or I'm just thinking too much as always

I'm wanting to know more and more about Inui, I'm sure that's not all who he is.

As for Akari's actions this chapter, I understand her not wanting to reply or anything about being home late. Sometimes you really just want to be by yourself, and you can't be bothered to text even one short message. While it's understandable, it's still wrong to worry your family like that, given that you're still a minor. And I'm glad that Akari understood that, she realized that she was being selfish. Her inner thought of, "I've always been angry about a lot of things" also resonated with me. Without properly dealing with them, they can become a burden and then there are random times where you're just like whatever (which is what I think happened with Akari not contacting her family).

Also just wanted to say, that last page was really cute and even seemed magical. The page where Inui holds Akari's hand and she jumps down from the ledge. Sakisaka-sensei has the ability to make such interesting scenes.
Feb 20, 2016 8:16 AM

Nov 2007
Inui is the only character that really interests me but up until chapter 8, he had so little appearance. But every time he appears, the manga just, I dunno — brightens up?

Also, Akari is simply describing Inui through her past admiration towards her friend's older brother — Inui is mysterious, he brights up her mood when she is down and when she needs a place after all the exhaustion, he gives her a place to be.

I think Akari and Inui make the best couple in the manga and the only thing that interests me right now is where they go from here as the mystery of the character Inui is revealed, well I hope at least. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 27, 2019 12:34 PM

Sep 2017
Akari and Inui... I will go down with this ship.
Jun 21, 2023 6:41 PM
Jun 2023
I really liked the series but sudently for some reason it got strange... idk the energy felt strange.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 48 Discussion

shanimebib - May 19, 2019

9 by HectorBlaze »»
May 15, 2022 10:35 AM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 27 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 15, 2017

7 by Miwey »»
Mar 4, 2022 7:56 AM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2016

9 by cassie_aiii »»
Feb 9, 2022 2:28 AM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 12 Discussion

sheidesu - May 25, 2016

14 by trexmochi »»
Jan 10, 2022 10:01 PM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 26 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 17, 2017

7 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 4, 2022 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.