Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2016 10:06 PM
May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Akari x Sena ship is still sailing strong~

No new performance stage. The show is still hyping up for Akari's greatest performance for Starlight Queen while showing her to caring more about having everyone enjoying themselves from her performance.

Next week's episode seems to be Risa & Nono highlight again~

On a separate note, best part about this episode is that all the fanarts of Sumire's yandere side for Akari is back again~!!
Especially the one about her giving herbal tea from her sister was actually poison for Sena.
Jan 16, 2016 12:13 PM

Apr 2013
Great episode. Not only because I love Akasena, it's always really nice to see them working together like this. And the cooking scene was so cute. Can't wait for the new dress and the Starlight Queen-Cup! :D
Jan 17, 2016 6:30 AM

May 2010
I'm satisfied.
This episode had focus mostly on SenaAka. I want more. I expected Akari to get new dress this episode but yeah, mc always get the best when it's delayed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2016 2:30 PM

Jun 2008
This was a good episode. I'm not a shipper of het pairs, but I'd be okay with Akari and Sena for a couple reasons:
1. I don't see Akari with anyone specifically. Sumire, Juri, Madoka...all have a little something, but not enough that I really see them as a pair.
2. Her relationship with Sena so far feels very natural, not pushed too hard, nothing forced. It's strange to think of it, but because the show doesn't push them as a couple (romantically), I'd be okay seeing it happen.
Jan 18, 2016 2:14 AM

Aug 2009
This was so cute I could die. Sena and Akari's relationship is really natural and well developed and they're finally doing the Starlight Queen Cup justice with all the build towards it.
Jan 18, 2016 11:30 PM

Jan 2012
This was rather sweet and easygoing for an Aikatsu! episode. Romance is certainly up in the air, though logically speaking I'm not sold on any of the middle schoolers getting involved with all that good stuff... haha
Jan 20, 2016 1:34 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
>heteroshit in my Aikatsu
Well, thanks for completely destroying the idea that idols aren't supposed to be in relationships. Also, fuck this stupid cringy shipping bullshit. I just want my qt aidorus doing Aikatsu things.

Feb 9, 2016 5:20 AM

Apr 2011
I'm so Akari x Sena ship is sailing well! I just love how Akari is blushing.

I love this episode.
Mar 19, 2016 4:29 AM

Jul 2008
I don't really get what Madoka and her grandma have to talk about. She already has the dress, ahah.
Apr 3, 2016 11:34 AM

Feb 2012
What's up with this level of het? Inconceivable in my Aikatsu!
Apr 27, 2016 9:13 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I don't really think too much about the whole Sena x Akari ship. I think they just have a very close friendship in which Sena has become very fond of Akari and vice versa. And indeed Sena puts a lot of effort to make Akari shine since Akari saw his sketchbook and then blushed. Shows how determined Sena is towards Akari's success. The blush scene was very sweet, Sena sure has Akari spoiled.

Overall I liked how they are building up the Starlight Queen arc. Even Orihime-san is quite anxious for the cup to begin. Nice to see her have a bit of screen time.

Oct 26, 2016 9:11 PM

Nov 2013
I'm not interested in Akari so they can be couple for all i care.
But it's breaking the 1st rule: idols aren't supposed to be in relationships. Not Cool.
Nov 5, 2016 12:49 PM
Aug 2012
Yeah this hidden message that Akari and Sena are in more than normal relationships...and creators vividly show us this, yes it's sweet but very c;lose to the restricted behavior...But still Sena-san is one of my favorite novice designers
Sep 19, 2021 2:55 AM

Feb 2020
Those ship fanatics in this thread...

Madoka and her grandma were cute together in this episode. :3

SerafosMar 2, 9:13 AM
Feb 15, 10:28 PM

May 2019
Lovely relationship between Akari and Sena san. Their relationship is just platonic but It's still cute and kind of rooting for their dream. I could see them beoming a couple in the future but not now though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 79 Discussion

billybob300c - Apr 24, 2014

18 by aloradear »»
Apr 24, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.