Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 5, 2009 3:28 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Twins~
Akari~ and Kotone~
Actually, I don't even mind the usually so annoying mahou shoujo transformation, but since it was Kotone, it was wonderful : D

I want moar of both 'em twins, nao D:

Oh and anyway I think I prefer Akari over Kotone : >
But really, both of them are wonderful : D

And I've got pretty much nothing else to add on this for the time being xD.

I knew you would love it....guess we both love the twins and was about time they had a episode of 90% being about them! :D

So, there's something we agree on, cool.
Now I'm just waiting for you to turn you love into hatred for Yuka.

Wait until she does something bad and maybe it will happen.

She's doing bad stuff all the time.. like.. not giving a shit whether her friends DIE or not.

francismeunier said:
toragon said:

Kotone is the same as always xD

Her eyes remind me of Yuka in 11 eyes a little but Kotone was cute here too! :D

francis how dare you compare Kotone to Yuka? ಠ_ಠ
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 5, 2009 8:14 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Twins~
Akari~ and Kotone~
Actually, I don't even mind the usually so annoying mahou shoujo transformation, but since it was Kotone, it was wonderful : D

I want moar of both 'em twins, nao D:

Oh and anyway I think I prefer Akari over Kotone : >
But really, both of them are wonderful : D

And I've got pretty much nothing else to add on this for the time being xD.

I knew you would love it....guess we both love the twins and was about time they had a episode of 90% being about them! :D

So, there's something we agree on, cool.
Now I'm just waiting for you to turn you love into hatred for Yuka.

Wait until she does something bad and maybe it will happen.

She's doing bad stuff all the time.. like.. not giving a shit whether her friends DIE or not.

francismeunier said:
toragon said:

I said eyes! Eyes! Not herself.....come on that's mean to assume to that length.....her eyes do look like alike not character wise.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 5, 2009 8:18 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
toragon said:

I said eyes! Eyes! Not herself.....come on that's mean to assume to that length.....her eyes do look like alike not character wise.

No, just.. No. There is absolutely no similarity between them.
And don't try to be smart, there isn't. Period. In this question, I am God, deal with it.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 5, 2009 9:16 AM
Oct 2009
I do not think it was that bad of an episode, was not the greatest but still good. And it makes me sad that there is only 2 more episodes left :/

Dec 5, 2009 12:19 PM

Feb 2009
Like Junpei said, "seriously?" -_-
Dec 5, 2009 12:28 PM
Aug 2009
Worst episode out of all 10 shown thus far.
Dec 5, 2009 3:28 PM

Apr 2009
This episode wasn't good. There was comedy, but it felt the same.
I thought the magic parts were utterly ridiculous.
Akari getting along with her classmates at the end was nice, but that was it.

Overall, meh episode.
mell4444Dec 5, 2009 3:31 PM
Dec 5, 2009 4:29 PM
Nov 2009
it'd be nice to see junpei end up with the tsundere twin tail girl, she has way more character than the flat and plain Mizuno. she's probably the most boring character in the whole series.
Dec 5, 2009 4:40 PM

Aug 2009
I really like this series but this episode was shit.

I was very annoyed...what happened to the cat saving? Wth is with this unnecessary magical girl "parody?" It wasn't even funny! It was just kinda like "why...?"

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Dec 5, 2009 5:02 PM

Oct 2009
Selkaine said:
I really like this series but this episode was shit.

I was very annoyed...what happened to the cat saving? Wth is with this unnecessary magical girl "parody?" It wasn't even funny! It was just kinda like "why...?"
I though the cat saving happened somehow by getting that cat exorcised?

Dec 5, 2009 5:23 PM

Sep 2009
i wanted the akari and Junpei kiss to happen xD
she is soo cute ^_^
and Lol @ chizuru getting lost xD
i wonder what will happen next episode
did that random guy break the cat statue?
xD
this was an awesome episode :)
the next episode looks really goooood :D

Dec 5, 2009 6:59 PM

Jul 2009
Well.... that was a completely random episode. Looks like the producers just thew it in. lmao. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed it.
Dec 5, 2009 7:29 PM

Aug 2009
It's cool that they added an episode of them since they had one of everyone else so far. I'm looking forward to some drama next episode, from how the way this one ended...well ok not really drama would just seem wrong in this kind of anime. XD
Dec 6, 2009 2:02 AM

Oct 2009
Random though (since I decided to see this again)....what if this episode was done so that Kotone/Akari can get the curse off from Junpei or stop this God Jizou....probably not but it would be a easy way to stop this curse from happening anymore. I wonder about that...since Akari has strong powers even if she runs out fast..all she needs is 2 pockys to charge back 100%.

Dec 6, 2009 2:14 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Random though (since I decided to see this again)....what if this episode was done so that Kotone/Akari can get the curse off from Junpei or stop this God Jizou....probably not but it would be a easy way to stop this curse from happening anymore. I wonder about that...since Akari has strong powers even if she runs out fast..all she needs is 2 pockys to charge back 100%.

I don't think it'd work that way, even if they thought of it.
I mean, the cat Jizou is a God.. Or at least a deity.. Even if Akari (..Akari~: >) is powerful and stuff, I don't think she'd stand much chance against a deity, and even less a God D: (Also, this post lacked Kotone.. so.. Kotone~)
Dec 6, 2009 2:40 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:

I mean, the cat Jizou is a God.. Or at least a deity.. Even if Akari (..Akari~: >) is powerful and stuff, I don't think she'd stand much chance against a deity, and even less a God D: (Also, this post lacked Kotone.. so.. Kotone~)

Both of them could not stand a chance...you say. Who knows, was just a random though I had.

Dec 6, 2009 2:53 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:

Both of them could not stand a chance...you say. Who knows, was just a random though I had.

I know it was a random thought, since.. I've seen those before : > I just had to destroy that random thought of yours ^^
Dec 6, 2009 3:09 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
That was mad crazy. I loved it. Kotone <3 .

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 6, 2009 3:50 AM

Aug 2009
okay... I watched this series after reading the manga, and they managed to ruin it episode after episode (not so bad but didn't live up to the manga persona) but this does it...

I don't like magical girl series genre at all, and I started this series expecting good romance/comedy with some serious tone balance (which once again the manga does it nice), and now I'm just...disappointed.

/rant
Dec 6, 2009 11:27 AM

Sep 2007
Eww, I was hoping this entire thing would turn out to be a dream at some point... but it didn't. The twins are my favorite characters but this was a no-go. Sorry Nyan Koi, I can't have you in my favorites anymore. :(
Dec 6, 2009 12:18 PM

Jul 2008
that was just .. lolz
>_<
o wells
2 more episodes to go....
Dec 6, 2009 1:56 PM
Dec 6, 2009 5:20 PM

Nov 2007
Pocky!!!!!!!! Aww how nice :3 Akari and Junpei moment.
Dec 6, 2009 9:18 PM
Jan 2008
Hyperion2010 said:
The MC is cursed and can talk to cats and you're complaining about magic?!?!?!

agreed. got some character developments.
Dec 6, 2009 10:59 PM

Dec 2007
I liked the magical transformation even if it doesn’t fix in story, or this one is filler. Either these ones, the twins’ character development was very nice, so it was very good episode.
Dec 6, 2009 11:15 PM

Jan 2008
That a crazy episode, still great though :D
Dec 6, 2009 11:31 PM

May 2009
Kotone must be glad pokey broke
Dec 7, 2009 1:02 AM

Nov 2007
Random episode. I prefer Kotone. Speaking of which, they should animate Chapter 21. ;;

Dec 7, 2009 8:55 AM
Jun 2008
Lol! Pocky appears again! I mean... Pokki! XDDD
Dec 7, 2009 6:39 PM

Mar 2009
With 2 episodes left, this probably means for season 2.

It's interesting how the order of events is different to the manga.
Dec 8, 2009 12:43 AM

Jan 2009
sukari said:
With 2 episodes left, this probably means for season 2.

And I sure hope you're right : >
Dec 8, 2009 3:56 AM

Dec 2007
xD I thought that episode was awesome even if it was completely and utterly random. Akari and Kotone are both awesome as well so I'm glad they got their own episode. The even more random appearance Chizuru was pretty funny too. Looks like the next episode will have some more development and I'm hoping for another season anyway since the anime makes me LOL so hard 8D.
Dec 8, 2009 6:05 AM

Nov 2008
dbaranyi said:
What's next, mechas? (I guess that Cat Mechas would be okay...)
Hell yeah. But this show is average at best.
Dec 8, 2009 6:50 AM

Oct 2009
desolato said:
dbaranyi said:
What's next, mechas? (I guess that Cat Mechas would be okay...)
Hell yeah. But this show is average at best.
I would with my dear friend here about the mechas..would be interesting.

Dec 8, 2009 4:41 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
i definitely did not like where this episode went. why'd they have to go down the girl with magical powers road? ugh how annoying.
p r o f i l e 👀
Dec 9, 2009 2:43 AM

Aug 2008
Best part of the episode? the next preview! how are they gonna manage to wrap it up so quickly!

Dec 9, 2009 9:21 AM

Apr 2009
Yeah, even though we've been through all this, it doesn't feel like Junpei did much.
The idea of a second season should be up in the air.
Dec 9, 2009 12:27 PM

May 2009
lolol
she bought that on her self lmao..
kotone is win
Dec 9, 2009 4:01 PM

Sep 2009
It was a great episode... but about the regular history, seems they have messed up... magic powers, fight against evil souls... this does not match with Nyan Koi´s wit...
Dec 10, 2009 5:30 AM

Jan 2009
Tatynin said:
but about the regular history, seems they have messed up... magic powers, fight against evil souls... this does not match with Nyan Koi´s wit...

But who cares about that anyway? At least I could keep watching stuff like this for an eternity, as long as there's more Akari/Kotone every episode : D
Dec 11, 2009 3:45 PM

Apr 2009
Oosran said:
Tatynin said:
but about the regular history, seems they have messed up... magic powers, fight against evil souls... this does not match with Nyan Koi´s wit...

But who cares about that anyway? At least I could keep watching stuff like this for an eternity, as long as there's more Akari/Kotone every episode : D

i could watch stuff like this for all eternity too! its awesome!

meh to the bad comments slating off this awesome anime! shame on you!!! lol XD

i guess its just what themes match people's personalities

i loved this episode and thought it was really fun! made me laugh quite a few times like when twin one was dragging twin two away during the shopping bit and she just went "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~" in a cute voice as she was being dragged away XD XD XD

cmon season 2!!!!!!!

PLUS! ITS FICTION, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN FICTION.
guy who is cursed and can talk to cats is allowed, why not superpowers?
DevilchickenDec 11, 2009 3:48 PM
Dec 11, 2009 3:49 PM

Jan 2009
deviltrigger said:
Oosran said:
Tatynin said:

i loved this episode and thought it was really fun! made me laugh quite a few times like when twin one was dragging twin two away during the shopping bit and she just went "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~" in a cute voice as she was being dragged away XD XD XD

cmon season 2!!!!!!!

A season two, with no other girls than Akari and Kotone <3 (maybe some random pop-ups by Nagi, for comic relief)
Would clearly be awesome.

Also.. wat, matching people's personalities? Well I guess I'm an exception as usual, since I usually don't like this kind of setting/plot that is shown in this episode, but in Nyan Koi it's just awesome, because it's Akari and Kotone ^^
Dec 11, 2009 3:51 PM

Apr 2009
Oosran said:
deviltrigger said:
Oosran said:
Tatynin said:

cmon season 2!!!!!!!

A season two, with no other girls than Akari and Kotone <3 (maybe some random pop-ups by Nagi, for comic relief)
Would clearly be awesome.

Also.. wat, matching people's personalities? Well I guess I'm an exception as usual, since I usually don't like this kind of setting/plot that is shown in this episode, but in Nyan Koi it's just awesome, because it's Akari and Kotone ^^

with the personality thing, i just meant its like, im a cat lover and a total sucker for funny silly romance etc, so yeah its right down my street. :>
Dec 11, 2009 3:53 PM

Apr 2009
at this very second ive got a kitty sitting on my knee lol
Dec 16, 2009 8:05 AM

Nov 2007
absolutely ridiculous XD
Dec 16, 2009 10:54 AM

Nov 2008
Well, that was unexpected. This episode had more action than the rest combined.

It seems that things are going to get more interesting with the cat curse now.

Now I'm definitely convinced that there has to be a season 2. 2 episodes are not enough to give this story a nice ending.
Dec 21, 2009 11:52 PM

Sep 2008
Mahou Shoujo? Odd enough. Wasn't bad though.
Dec 24, 2009 6:09 AM

Jun 2008
I liked the magical turn it took. Afterall if a curse is real, why not have a character or two have magical powers? I would like see Junpei become more magically involved also. It would give this series a different spin to it.

Also I love how polar opposite the twins are. Of course they both scare me and neither are a good fit for Junpei.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Dec 26, 2009 6:21 PM

Mar 2009
That was funny as usual.

Dec 29, 2009 5:02 PM

Aug 2009
What the fuck? Lol. Those two twins have powers since the start? Lmfao. Looks so unreal. :P Good to see Akari starting to open up to everyone.

Anyways, it was still a good episode. That cat statue kinda freaked me out a little bit. :3 Plus, Akari and Junpei almost kissed, but she needed to be a tsundere, so it didn't happen. D:

Wonder what was that all about in the end. Who broke the statue of the Jizou cat? and who were those people?!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

218 by Gabetin »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Oct 29, 2009

111 by Capivara936 »»
Jan 28, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 1, 2009

202 by Red_candy_03 »»
Nov 6, 2022 7:26 AM

» Nyan Koi! is the best harem anime out there! (And recommend me similar shows)

herofelix77 - Dec 21, 2021

2 by soumyadipexe »»
Dec 22, 2021 9:23 AM

» Did this anime jinx itself by not having a second season?

binoyvargas - Jul 23, 2021

0 by binoyvargas »»
Jul 23, 2021 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.