Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 10, 2009 3:32 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first half wasn't that bad, I'm sure it's all just a misunderstanding between Kakeru and Misuzu. But on the other hand, Yuka who was watching from outside may have gotten a wrong impression. I think that her jealousy will drive her to a point where she will just want Kakeru all for herself 0.0 For the fighting at the end, it's good to see Kukuri showing her skills.
ShanaFlameNov 10, 2009 3:40 PM
Nov 10, 2009 5:03 PM

Sep 2007
Obligatory weekly title fail :3

ShanaFlame said:
I think that her jealousy will drive her to a point where she will just want Kakeru all for herself 0.0

Actually, if Yuka would become a yandere character, this show would start to be interesting.
Nov 10, 2009 7:10 PM

Sep 2008
SunyiNyufi said:

Learning Hungarian seems more interesting than this show =/

Majority of the episode was a bore. Yuka is starting to annoy me.
Kukuri <3 needs more Shiori
Nov 10, 2009 7:32 PM

Sep 2007
Migurashi said:
SunyiNyufi said:

As long as you don't try to learn from this show, you should, cos Hungarian is fun lol XD
Nov 10, 2009 9:16 PM

Jul 2008
SunyiNyufi said:
ShanaFlame said:
I think that her jealousy will drive her to a point where she will just want Kakeru all for herself 0.0

Actually, if Yuka would become a yandere character, this show would start to be interesting.
Hmm...i'll take your word for it then^^
Nov 11, 2009 2:58 AM

Oct 2009
So Kakeru get healed by Misuzu but I wonder does Onmyouji religion include getting naked with your own body to transfer energy or healing like Misuzu did? I think my eyes hurt a little since I am guy to see Kakeru naked witn censors but Misuzu was also censored partially. Yuka got everything wrong by seeing this scene and about yandere/Yuka.....not sure if she would be. At least see more Yuka caring for Kakeru by blaming herself but I find Kakeru so stupid to have refused to kiss Yuka....how stupid can he be? I like him a lot but this part was just ridiculous. Once again Kaori/Tadashi come with comedy, which is good. Akedia was interesting...he can use magic and some things that come out...anyone know what those might be? The fight was good but they screwed up a little with Kukuri. By not including what is under this spoiler:
Also was anyone thinking of Misuzu giving special service to Kakeru if you know what I mean by being like this:
Oh the guy from Kakeru's past said repetitive things, besides I know what I needed to know about the eye of Aion.
Migurashi said:
SunyiNyufi said:

Majority of the episode was a bore. Yuka is starting to annoy me.
Kukuri <3 needs more Shiori

I suppose this has to do with Yuka misunderstanding the whole Kakeru/Misuzu thing. Yeah the Japanese pride too much on foreign language...apparently they screwed up with the russian in Darker than Black second season also.
SunyiNyufi said:
ShanaFlame said:

I would prefer if she got her powers like I proved in #5 and another person also agreeded about them. It would be more interesting and I wonder if #7 would reveal them but that penguin does not look like good sign....will we see more tentacle abuse of Yuka?
francismeunierNov 11, 2009 3:04 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 11, 2009 11:24 AM

Jun 2008
This one's perhaps funniest episode.
francismeunier said:
Also was anyone thinking of Misuzu giving special service to Kakeru if you know what I mean by being like this:
Kakeru is a lucky bastard.
SunyiNyufi said:
ShanaFlame said:

If i don't misinterpret Kakeru he doesn't actually love Yuka in any other sense than as a 'sister'. Obviously it's different for Yuka, so hopefully she will turn yandere, i mean that's the trend. Perhaps like Shuffle - turn a senseless eroge in a psychological anime...
Nov 11, 2009 12:47 PM
Apr 2009
what kind of guy would just "sigh"
after waking up naked with a naked girl of his lap?
o_o
and not to mention just sitting there , again naked, talking to her normally.
yes even if nothing happen, a normal reaction would be.. " oh wtf, what did we did last night? .__. "
type_XENov 11, 2009 1:45 PM
Nov 11, 2009 1:15 PM

Jul 2008
the beginning could be a good h-scene xD but it wasnt^^ i would be much more pleased about a kakeru xx mizusu ed. but it would end up with yuka either way, i suppose.

Nov 11, 2009 1:42 PM

Nov 2007
I'm wondering why they both had to be naked for their magic..... I wish the bad guys would stop dropping so easily
Nov 11, 2009 1:56 PM

Jun 2007
There is a smell of school days in my nose~.
Nov 11, 2009 2:40 PM

Aug 2009
Mathes said:
There is a smell of school days in my nose~.

SunyiNyufi said:

Yes my Yandere senses are tingling as well. I'm also starting to think the one with the green eyes in the opening is Yuka going crazy
mystik said:
I wish the bad guys would stop dropping so easily

Well he's still not dead, he ran away. Probably to get a stronger body or something.

At first, I was glad that we didn't know anything about the Red night because it offered me something to look forward to every week hoping to find out about it. Now, while that's still true, the problem is that we're halfway in this series and we still know nothing (except the barrier thing. That's kinda important I think). Anyway, episode actually wasn't so bad. Very glad to see Kukuri and Yukiko do their thing and Takahisa being a badass as usual. Nice DBZ-esque moment between Kusakabe and the bad guy this week >.<

I was a little pissed Kakeru didn't kiss Yuka too.
Nov 11, 2009 3:22 PM

Aug 2008
I couldn't stop laughing. I knew it's going to end like this from the moment she said she'll heal him. Very suggestive ^^ This show is cracking me up. Is it the future form of action anime series? ;]
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 11, 2009 3:24 PM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
This one's perhaps funniest episode.
francismeunier said:
Kakeru is a lucky bastard.

Hahahaah! Guess he is. Funny comment there Proselyt.
SunyiNyufi said:
ShanaFlame said:

Proselyt said:
If i don't misinterpret Kakeru he doesn't actually love Yuka in any other sense than as a 'sister'. Obviously it's different for Yuka, so hopefully she will turn yandere, i mean that's the trend. Perhaps like Shuffle - turn a senseless eroge in a psychological anime...

Kakeru not love Yuka but as a sister? Not sure about that but it could be why he refused that kiss. That was stupid, should have kissed and make things all right.

Nov 11, 2009 3:45 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
Kakeru not love Yuka but as a sister? Not sure about that but it could be why he refused that kiss. That was stupid, should have kissed and make things all right.

lol I think it's kinda obvious why he refused.
Situation was like this: Yuka got jealous and dperessed/angry over it, so she demanded a proof from Kakeru. He then switched to romantic-mode and tried to say, that he doesn't want their first kiss to be in this kind of situation.
Nov 11, 2009 3:53 PM

Feb 2009
francismeunier said:

I like this one more:

Just looking at his face makes me angry...damn lucky bastard :D
SunyiNyufi said:
francismeunier said:

lol I think it's kinda obvious why he refused.
Situation was like this: Yuka got jealous and dperessed/angry over it, so she demanded a proof from Kakeru. He then switched to romantic-mode and tried to say, that he doesn't want their first kiss to be in this kind of situation.

Agreed...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 11, 2009 4:01 PM

Jul 2009
The FUAK? This is so bad that I ROFL the whole time. Even Take's appearance can't not save this show from failing due to roboKeru who is either homo or can't show any other faces than the constipation one. And man, those b**tards took out teh H contents, FUUUUUUUUU-

Did she do what I thought she did?

0_____________0

And I can't get why people said that Yuka had no power when she obvioiusly can frare her bust at the knights and acted as a sexual bait. It was even hinted at the beginning along with homosexual land at the OP's end too <_<

On the other side, is it me or Kusakabe sucks donkey balls? She got owned every f**king single time!!! Guess this girl is only good at dealing with mushrooms after all >_>

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 11, 2009 4:05 PM

Feb 2009
BitchMaster said:

On the other side, is it me or Kusakabe sucks donkey balls? She got owned every f**king single time!!! Guess this girl is only good at dealing with mushrooms after all >_>

Well said,ROFL ^_^

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 11, 2009 4:53 PM

Aug 2009
BitchMaster said:

Didn't she kill one of the baddies?
Nov 11, 2009 4:58 PM

Sep 2008
Can someone spoil me about that girl in that crystal stasis thing? If someone is willing to tell me, send me a pm because I would forget to check here again. Thank you. (I guess no one knows the plot.) -_-

I'm starting to dislike Yuka. Even though he was owned rather quickly, he was rather interesting in the dialogue aspect, glad he escaped. And still not enough of Shiori.
EtherSwordNov 19, 2009 4:50 AM
Nov 11, 2009 5:04 PM

Feb 2009
francismeunier said:

Umm, I don't follow this show but I saw that screen capture on an anime blog and... is it what I think it is? Oo
Nov 11, 2009 5:17 PM

Jul 2009
garfield15 said:
BitchMaster said:

Didn't she kill one of the baddies?

Can't change the fact that she was owned by that baddie before that baddie being badly wounded by someone else and shift his attention to find the ambusher. Even a Justaway could do better than her >_>

But anyway, valuable lesson learned from this ep:

SMEX HEAL ALL, EVEN STD!!!

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 11, 2009 6:56 PM

Oct 2009
ChaosLegion said:
francismeunier said:

I like this one more:

Just looking at his face makes me angry...damn lucky bastard :D

What in the world is Kakeru my man doing.....I know getting it on....O_O that other pic is more *cought* you know.

Nov 11, 2009 6:57 PM

Feb 2009
When I first saw this episode, I thought, 'hey, it's strange for me to like a weak and useless character like Yuka for so long', but after this episode, I officially dislike her. ^^

I wonder when she'll start becoming useful, or when Kakeru stops using her as an excuse to do ANYTHING.

Nov 11, 2009 8:49 PM

Oct 2009
Oh, how I hate Yuka.
Nov 11, 2009 10:11 PM
Feb 2009

this is a better than with YUKA shes so damn annoyinggg srslly..
Nov 12, 2009 12:09 AM

Apr 2009
ahh.. the obligatory fantasy magic VN's healing/synchronization/mana transfer h-scene.. i knew there'd be one..
yuka's walking the pathway of the yandere, i knew it..
lol at kukuri's imba-ness.. that power's just broken..
Nov 12, 2009 2:16 AM

Sep 2009
francismeunier said:
I find Kakeru so stupid to have refused to kiss Yuka....how stupid can he be? I like him a lot but this part was just ridiculous.

Hey maybe he has second thoughts about whom he really like misuzu or yuka , maybe he likes misuzu more after seeing her naked shes one cool women..cant blame him can you..
Vaplao said:

Most probably we will get to see his proper reaction in a special OVA after the series completes * he he*, they really should have showed kakure blushing or something, a high-schooler, naked around a naked women who wields 6 demon swords , being normal in that situation is a bit baffling..

As with everyone saying " Yuka is a getting annoying"--agreed completely, this ep must be the turning point for Yuka fans, now i dont know what to do abt the Yuka fan club i am in..
I definitely love misuzu and kakure together more than Yuka no doubt, i take my previous YUKA X KAKURE liking words back..
One of my fav pic this season so far :
ValentilnNov 12, 2009 2:59 AM
Nov 12, 2009 2:55 AM

May 2008
SunyiNyufi said:

ShanaFlame said:

indeed cause she is getting in my nerves, so what
misuzu ftw!
Nov 12, 2009 3:05 AM

Oct 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
francismeunier said:
I find Kakeru so stupid to have refused to kiss Yuka....how stupid can he be? I like him a lot but this part was just ridiculous.

Hey maybe he has second thoughts about whom he really like misuzu or yuka , maybe he likes misuzu more after seeing her naked shes one cool women..cant blame him can you..

I agree but then what is his I will protect Yuka thing? You protect someone because you like them or cherish them. Besides Yuka was in Kakeru's life before Misuzu. I guess I will wait to see the tie breaker of what happens to see who to root for. So far I take more of a 60% for Yuka x Kakeru and 40% for Misuzu x Kakeru before there was a 10~15% difference. On the other hand with the DVD I will have some fun posting things about how different it can get since I noticed with DVDs in anime it is already different in some cases like Princess Lover....
Linalee-Stratos said:
One of my fav pic this season so far :
Really? mine is from the game but I hope it comes true in the anime, you can see it in my anime list sig. I hope it might
francismeunierNov 12, 2009 3:10 AM

Nov 12, 2009 3:16 AM

Aug 2007
Yuka is a really annoying character. I hope that she goes Yandere. Older women FTW.
Nov 12, 2009 5:44 AM

Jul 2009
Well i wonder if Yuka being gang raped or something in that nurse room XD,

Don't get me wrong no matter how patient i am, but seriously Yuka annoyed me this time
Nov 12, 2009 8:28 AM

Oct 2007
That was such a failure episode and so does the title.

Oh, I want Kusakabe to cure me too.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 12, 2009 10:27 AM

Nov 2007
God how mutch I hate Yuka now, hope she dies in the series... but probarly not ._.
Anyways pretty ok episode, like Kukuri's power :D.
Nov 12, 2009 10:44 AM

Aug 2008
Better kill groping shrimp.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 12, 2009 11:29 AM

May 2008
SunyiNyufi said:

ShanaFlame said:

I agree. I can see her going completely crazy unless she has Kakeru to herself.

Which is alright imo since I feel bad for her after what she saw. It's sort of hard to think that it was just a misunderstanding after that :/ Not to mention when she first saw it it looked like Kusakabe was totally sucking Kakeru off.

Actually it looked like that twice <__<

Nov 12, 2009 2:04 PM

Nov 2007
Bakka. Yuka no bakka desu.
Shadow_StriderNov 13, 2009 9:07 PM
Nov 12, 2009 3:31 PM

Aug 2009
ShanaFlame said:
SunyiNyufi said:
ShanaFlame said:

Hmm...i'll take your word for it then^^

That's right! All hail yandere!
Nov 12, 2009 3:33 PM

Jul 2008
so she had to get naked to heal him?... okay weird way to do it, but it worked.
so i wonder how he got that eye in the first place?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 12, 2009 3:59 PM

Oct 2009
KayChan4U said:
Not to mention when she first saw it it looked like Kusakabe was totally sucking Kakeru off.

Actually it looked like that twice <__<

I though the same thing but I did not want to write those words. Thanks for writing them for me.

Nov 12, 2009 4:41 PM
Sep 2009
Yuka sees Misuzu giving Kakeru a bj lawl
Nov 12, 2009 6:30 PM

Dec 2007
argilium said:
ahh.. the obligatory fantasy magic VN's healing/synchronization/mana transfer h-scene.. i knew there'd be one..

Yup. I expected it too. In anime smex is the best medicine.

Also like everyone I'm hating Yuka too.
Nov 12, 2009 6:45 PM

Jan 2008
Is it just me, or does this anime seriously have no plot or theme? Jump into the red night place, then back, then back into the red night, and back, and repeat over and over and over... All the random stuff that keeps happening with pretty much no decent explanation as to why this is happening or even a hunch.. I'm starting to get annoyed with this anime.

Personally, I'm saying this is one of the worst episodes of the series. I feel as if I'm only sticking with this anime because of its artwork...
Nov 12, 2009 9:56 PM

Sep 2007
god damn Yuka is so annoying and useless.
Nov 12, 2009 11:04 PM

Nov 2007
Only watching this now in the hopes that Yuka will die a horrible, gruesome death.
Nov 13, 2009 8:54 AM

May 2008
It was a really stupid episode and also if they can't put more affort into give Hungarian titles to the episodes, then why they use them in the first place. Always making nonsense words and phrases.
Nov 13, 2009 9:11 AM

Aug 2009
Paul said:
Is it just me, or does this anime seriously have no plot or theme? Jump into the red night place, then back, then back into the red night, and back, and repeat over and over and over... All the random stuff that keeps happening with pretty much no decent explanation as to why this is happening or even a hunch.. I'm starting to get annoyed with this anime.

Personally, I'm saying this is one of the worst episodes of the series. I feel as if I'm only sticking with this anime because of its artwork...

Totally agreed. I can guess what will happen after seeing the english translation of the title "disturbed hearts" and misuzu healing kakeru assured me my guess had high chances of being correct. Yup, I personally believe that kakeru wants to protect yuka cuz he cares for her as a sister. Maybe cuz of tat, he refused to kiss her? As of now, he is overprotective of her, always sprouting "I will protect Yuka" stuff, and he seems have no romantic interest in misuzu, dun even blush even though he sees her naked. IMO.Aside from that, successive episodes seem to have no good connection, IMHO. quite random. the only reason i keep watching it is cuz i have much free time. XD
ForsakenArcherNov 13, 2009 10:03 AM
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Nov 13, 2009 10:25 AM

Aug 2008
Yuka is so god dam annoying. She's becoming more like Orihime.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Nov 13, 2009 1:31 PM

Nov 2009
*Do not take the following comment seriously, it's somewhat a parody, lol*

Yuka doesn't really exist, she's being mentally projected by Velad so he can unblock the powers inside Kakeru...since the only way the guy does something if after screaming "For Yuka!!!".

And now seriously, I'm watching this because of the animations and honestly I think the story can develop alright once they cut the crap, after all most chars (except Yuka) seem to have nice powers and could even improve more of their habilities.
Nov 13, 2009 3:12 PM

Sep 2009
Just another one from this cheap show.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.