Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 30, 2009 5:11 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This one is very funny^^ Ken sure is suffering a lot from not being able to see what he wants XD Oh well, not every club member gets to do this when it's hot :D

Minatsu actually looks pretty attractive with her hair down^^ Also, no one can stand being trapped inside a locker for that long :P
ShanaFlameOct 30, 2009 5:38 PM
Oct 30, 2009 10:05 PM
May 2009
I thought this one airs tomorrow :O?

EDIT: I take that back, my intel was wrong, it seems...
Oct 31, 2009 2:10 AM
Jul 2018
Uncommonly serious episode, lost a bit of its hilariousity. Although the references didn't leave, like the Toradora! one. Kurimu is really still a child xD

And that was a wtf? "new ED" .. 「上上下下左右左右BA~がんばれくりむver.~」[Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A ~ Ganbare! Kurimu ver. ~]
Actually we rather need Sugisaki's Mousou*Fetish :D
Edit: Actually we had an own ED for every episode until yet, how come I didn't realize it before O.o
removed-userOct 31, 2009 9:15 AM
Oct 31, 2009 5:42 AM

Oct 2009
This episode was bad. Just bad. I really did not like Ken's torture by Chizuru of these goggles that shock him when he tries to take them off just because all are in swimsuits. It would be more funny if Ken would joke around with them in swimsuits like small little parts he did, those were at least funny. The locker was even more frustrating. Good things were all the girls in swimsuits, Ken seeing the girls with his eyes when they are swimsuits and Minatsu with her hair down. Really not good episode. Anyone know that reference of Minatsu making her sister into a killing machine or other reference? Is it my ears or the end song was different and strange?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 31, 2009 7:52 AM

Jun 2008
Sugisaki sure suffered a lot more than usual. However there was also more fanservice than usual and more details on the characters. Mafuyu is a really extreme hikikimori, it seems...
Minatsu with her hair down is more attractive.
Not that i mind it, but why do the Shiina sisters still wear pantyhose after they changed into swimsuits? - I thought they changed for the heat.
Oct 31, 2009 7:56 AM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
Mafuyu is a really extreme hikikimori, it seems...

Guess the video games made her like that?
Proselyt said:
Not that i mind it, but why do the Shiina sisters still wear pantyhose after they changed into swimsuits? - I thought they changed for the heat.
Oh that, looks nicer I guess but more than that, there is something with their legs around that area? That's a good question to think about. Some future parody coming up about this? Maybe.

Oct 31, 2009 9:12 AM

Aug 2009
If this ep is not good I'm dropping it, these past 3 episodes (Liked episode 1 however) have sucked.
Oct 31, 2009 9:22 AM

Oct 2009
Animefan1929 said:
If this ep is not good I'm dropping it, these past 3 episodes (Liked episode 1 however) have sucked.
Not sure but this episode really left a bad taste with me.

Oct 31, 2009 10:08 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
Animefan1929 said:
You must really identify with that loser Ken, if him being electroshocked makes you taste something (metallic?)
Oct 31, 2009 4:10 PM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
francismeunier said:
Animefan1929 said:
You must really identify with that loser Ken, if him being electroshocked makes you taste something (metallic?)

Yes! I like Ken a lot. He is a good character to me in this series. He makes things funny. Yes, felt bad for his abuse in this episode for a first time.

Nov 1, 2009 5:16 PM
Jun 2009
why the fuck do the subs take so long to come out?
Nov 1, 2009 7:39 PM

Oct 2008
They come out every Monday usually.
Just be patient. Eclispe will get them out.

From the raw I can sum up this episode in this equation:
Minatsu + long hair = win
Nov 1, 2009 11:50 PM

Apr 2008
Hanyuu-hauu said:
why the fuck do the subs take so long to come out?

You should wait you know. It's fortunate that Eclipse took this anime. They are sure to release it with speed and quality.

Nov 2, 2009 3:45 AM

Sep 2008
I love how Mafuyu apparently goes into a pool with stockings on, so hot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2009 4:09 AM

May 2008
Im growing more fond to minatsu, she looked very beautiful ^__^
Weel the thing is , anime like this dont really have a couple ending.

anyway loved the swimsuit scene, with ken wearing the glasses stuff lol
the question, is there any serious plot going on?
looking forward for the next episode.
Nov 2, 2009 4:21 AM

Nov 2007
Another nice episode, I had some laughs throughout it but man, I think the Ken abuse needs a slight leveling down. Leaving him overnight in the locker was rather mean. Maybe I feel this way because this followed up from him having to write his own BL story last week. They should cut Ken some slack, the guy's just awesome, even makes a good talking locker XD. The hair down Minatsu scene was really nice, I'm liking each episode's trend of ending with a somewhat nice moment.
KantarouNov 2, 2009 4:34 AM
Nov 2, 2009 5:58 AM

Apr 2008
Not much of comedy and parody for this episode but I have to say Mafuyu in a pink swimsuit is win. The same with Minatsu's hair down.

I really like Aka-chan's character. She's like a stubborn child who forces to describe herself as matured XD I mean that watergun scene caught my loli fetishes XD

I've set a ranking for the character now : Mafuyu > Aka-chan > Minatsu > Chizuru

But I'll pick Minatsu, romance-wise. But I don't think that'll happen in this kind of series XD
SylpheedNov 2, 2009 6:11 AM

Nov 2, 2009 6:05 AM

May 2009
The girls seem to be getting meaner on Ken with each episode. That he's an extreme pervert is one thing, but do they actually fear that he'll molest them if they let him have his way or something? You'd think that with all they themselves are capable of, they could easily handle him...

Anyway, great episode as always. Bakemonogatari reference was one I saw coming when brainwashed Mafuyu threw that pen. Kurimu is even more a child than I took her for. No wonder Chizuru calls her 'baby'. Minatsu looked much cuter with her hair down. OH, and all of them look hot in their swimsuits (even Kurimu).

The girls pretty much had no clue what to sing in the ED this time around. I thought that was funny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2009 6:14 AM

Apr 2008
"WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR SISTER AS?!"
imoutou wa nanda to motte yagare

"That was a great line!"

Lol that was TTGL XD

Nov 2, 2009 6:40 AM

Jul 2007
Good episode overall, much better than last one. Some ecchi/comedy/parody mixed somehow. The pokemon ranger reference with the water gun was lol.
Nov 2, 2009 7:25 AM

Jan 2008
First episode I didn't like.
I was kind of bored.
Nov 2, 2009 7:47 AM

Oct 2009
Kantarou said:
Another nice episode, I had some laughs throughout it but man, I think the Ken abuse needs a slight leveling down. Leaving him overnight in the locker was rather mean. Maybe I feel this way because this followed up from him having to write his own BL story last week. They should cut Ken some slack, the guy's just awesome, even makes a good talking locker XD.

Exactly all this about Ken, too much abuse of him in this one.

Nov 2, 2009 7:53 AM

Sep 2008
so taiga gets in love with ryuuji at the end.....who would have guessed it.....
i was thinking...if i were ken i woukd have fainted due to so many shocks..
haha aka-chan actually has boobs, well kindaXD
hello1357 said:

From the raw I can sum up this episode in this equation:
Minatsu + long hair = win

yeah
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Nov 2, 2009 8:23 AM

Jan 2009
Actually this episode aren't as funny & good as past 4 episode. But oh well, there will be ups and downs in every series.

Lol with the toradora refrence.

Also Minatsu with hairs down actually more pretty than every student council members.
Nov 2, 2009 8:36 AM

Apr 2008
I didn't really like this episode. I did breeze through it quickly, though, but it just didn't feel right. Blah.
Nov 2, 2009 8:48 AM

Jul 2009
I think i fell in love with Minatsu in her long hair..yeah she probably the cutest among Ken's harem XD

Lol at ending song XD
Nov 2, 2009 8:51 AM

Jul 2009
LOL'd From Start To Finish
Nov 2, 2009 9:04 AM

Apr 2008
I forgot to mention that this series is spoiling Toradora XD

Nov 2, 2009 9:58 AM

Jan 2009
xD.. At first I went "lol" at Sukisaki being strangled but not minding that when seeing a bare arm, but then I lol'd even more at Pres playing in the sandbox xD
Oh and.. Chizuru's one weak point is being cold from bad blood circulation!? : O

Also, if not for Chizuru being so cruel to Sugisaki, he'd be in heaven xD
But those were some great delusions he's having xD Although how did he know what kind of swimsuits they were wearing?xD

And Mafuyu really was deadly O.O
Wait.. wat? Chizuru's got a cute side in the mornings? : O Aww looks so adorable when she clings to Pres' like that xD (I can't remember Pres' name O.o only remember that Chizuru calls her Aka-chan)

Mafuyu's personality is awesome. Period.

Lol @ Toradora aswell. : >

xD Sugisaki didn't recognize Minatsu, and then Pres goes loli!

This anime as a whole is getting better and better all the time x)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 2, 2009 9:58 AM

Apr 2009
I caught the Hokuto no Ken, Jojo's bizarre adventure, TTGL, NGE and Toradora references.

AIM FOR THE HAREM END
Nov 2, 2009 10:04 AM
Sep 2008
There's no excuse for thinking that the Toradora thing was a spoiler. It's in the damn title.

I liked this episode.
Nov 2, 2009 10:14 AM

Dec 2007
Minatsu with her hair down was awesome! But I didn't really like this episode all that much, Ken was getting way too much abuse for my liking, poor guy, all he wants is his own harem! Is that so bad?
[color=#3399CC]All credit goes to Daika-san.
[/color]
Nov 2, 2009 11:30 AM

Oct 2007
Jaapsneep said:
I caught the Hokuto no Ken, Jojo's bizarre adventure, TTGL, NGE and Toradora references.

How about the most obvious the Human box from Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 2, 2009 12:05 PM

Oct 2007
Axxendal said:
There's no excuse for thinking that the Toradora thing was a spoiler. It's in the damn title.

I liked this episode.

Lol if that was surprising beware of the Toradora episode discussion threads you might rage quit life.

Anyway cool ep. I'm glad Shiina got to show some of her softer side if only for a moment, she looks awesome with her hair down.
Nov 2, 2009 12:13 PM
Jul 2009
this was just awesome >.>
Nov 2, 2009 1:57 PM

Feb 2008
Best episode so far, hands down. It must be because I don't really like the reference part of this show :) When the characters just interact on their own it really shines.
Nov 2, 2009 2:32 PM

May 2009
I thought it was a good episode. Probably my favorite of this anime so far. I liked the "serious" part with Minatsu.

And seeing everyone in swimsuits was nice. (^_^)b
Nov 2, 2009 3:02 PM

Jul 2009
I smell a surge in popularity for Minatsu will soon take place...=d

~So~ is it me or he "did" the locker?

Anyone experienced with lockers could enlighten me on how it feel since I have never done that so yeah....?
BitchMasterNov 2, 2009 3:14 PM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 2, 2009 3:37 PM

Jul 2009
Lots of Moe, Swimsuits and Yuri fantasies. Fan service at it's best =D

Felt sorry for Sugisaki when he was forced to wear that trapped mask, though luckilly for him he got a little sneak peak thanks to Mafuyu's destruction mode xD
Love that girl more and more after every episode (^_^)

LoL at Sakurano liking the summer outfit more because it's easier to play in it, and ever more funnier when she announced which area that had the best sandbox.
Pointing out she actually have visited more than one playground and have favourites she visit regularly =P
As Sugisaki so aptly put it "She knows how to loli" ;D
Nov 2, 2009 4:23 PM

Sep 2009
francismeunier said:
This episode was bad. Just bad. I really did not like Ken's torture by Chizuru of these goggles that shock him when he tries to take them off just because all are in swimsuits. It would be more funny if Ken would joke around with them in swimsuits like small little parts he did, those were at least funny. The locker was even more frustrating. Good things were all the girls in swimsuits, Ken seeing the girls with his eyes when they are swimsuits and Minatsu with her hair down. Really not good episode.

I totally agree. What they did to Ken was like, so unfair.
Honestly, I love the series, but this was a not-so-hot episode.
Nov 2, 2009 4:34 PM

May 2008
lol at ken fantasies of the girls wen he was wearing those electric goggles and also a toradora spoiler!
Nov 2, 2009 4:39 PM

Nov 2007
Chizuru and Minatsu swimsuits - hot. Longhaired Minatsu - hot. Minatsu overall - Hot.
Nov 2, 2009 4:40 PM

Jul 2008
swimsuit episode! and ken shows some weird powers, but who was that girl eating pocky?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 2, 2009 4:46 PM

Nov 2007
I liked the Toradora! reference.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Nov 2, 2009 4:59 PM

Oct 2008
So Taiga and Ryuji reference.. i dont think there was anything else.. though i really felt particularly bad for Ken this episode though i always enjoy Chizuru and Mayufu's characters. The president is pretty funny too. Long haired Minatsu = highlight of the episode, she looked Great!
Nov 2, 2009 5:19 PM

Oct 2008
Ken activated a Minatsu flag!
Nov 2, 2009 5:58 PM
Sep 2009
It was a good episode, lots of funny moments. But man, Mafuyuu pisses me off.
Nov 2, 2009 6:33 PM

Jul 2009
Divinity_123 said:
It was a good episode, lots of funny moments. But man, Mafuyuu pisses me off.

FALCON PUNCH her babymaker, wat u waiting for?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 2, 2009 7:19 PM

Jul 2008
Toradora reference.

Also, This episode had a toradora spoiler.

I Didn't like this episode.
Nov 2, 2009 7:47 PM

Mar 2009
Well... I didn't like this episode at all and I echo everyone on the Sugisaki's treatment of crap... The end was rough too for him when the teacher kicked him because something happens on the show in the six episode... any guesses? ---- Randy
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» A question regarding ken !

bezardo - Dec 1, 2023

1 by Efan »»
Dec 1, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 16, 2009

135 by JeremiahOrange »»
Sep 18, 2023 1:18 AM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

throwaway513846 - Dec 18, 2009

191 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Oct 9, 2009

143 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:12 AM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Oct 2, 2009

253 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.