Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2009 4:16 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
THIS IS MADNESS, a roof that includes non-main characters!? And even a VOLLEYBALL!

Tomoe sure has gathered a lot of lesbians in her imagination for the girl's club. I don't think I have even one that goes to my high school. =[

I loved the resolution to the problem, but Fumi-chan Sumi really works hard for Kazama, almost breaks my heart if it wasn't just for humor. Go Akemiya go.

Girl's Clubs - Scandalous
Kiyoyori: Ahahahahaha...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2009 6:39 PM
Jun 2008
I think my two favourite things about this anime are Kiyori (her seiyuu has perfect comic timing) and Akemiya (he's too sweet and adorable). Ah.
Oct 28, 2009 6:58 PM

Feb 2008
Good episode :P

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 28, 2009 7:03 PM

Oct 2009
I liked this episode a lot for Sumika's reaction to Miyako's little menace to publish that pic she took of her with the cell phone. That was not nice. Miyako falling and all these guys being around her calling her princess was cute. Kyori's three girls taking picture with cell phone of Kako, Isuzu and Kasuga was good comedy but it was better when Akemiya (in girl form) asked them if they were into girl x girl stuff. The rejection was so funny like best ones were the judo move of Kasuga and Isuzu pervert calling of Akemiya. Miyako's (9:45) saying of "She's going to eat her whole" that was a good one. Now there is one thing that worries me is about Akemiya and how is he going to deal with this whole involvement with the girl's club as a girl? Anyone care to answer? tehnominator maybe you might? Most funny part is at the very end: Club rejected and the teacher knew what was going on.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 28, 2009 7:32 PM
Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
Now there is one thing that worries me is about Akemiya and how is he going to deal with this whole involvement with the girl's club as a girl? Anyone care to answer? tehnominator maybe you might?

Well, if you stuck around for the end credits, you'd see that the teacher denied the girls the chance to start the girls' club, so their efforts were for naught. Which in short means, Akemiya will have no problems with the girls' club since officially, there is no girls' club.
Oct 28, 2009 8:02 PM

Oct 2009
tehnominator said:
francismeunier said:
Now there is one thing that worries me is about Akemiya and how is he going to deal with this whole involvement with the girl's club as a girl? Anyone care to answer? tehnominator maybe you might?

Well, if you stuck around for the end credits, you'd see that the teacher denied the girls the chance to start the girls' club, so their efforts were for naught. Which in short means, Akemiya will have no problems with the girls' club since officially, there is no girls' club.

But wait, he looked like he got involved already and Sumika said something about a form of transfer. Does it mean he enrolled already as another gir in the same school?

Oct 28, 2009 10:09 PM

Aug 2008
francismeunier said:
tehnominator said:
francismeunier said:

But wait, he looked like he got involved already and Sumika said something about a form of transfer. Does it mean he enrolled already as another gir in the same school?

It's going to get completely forgotten sometime later on.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2009 10:44 PM

Oct 2009
CkretAznMan said:
francismeunier said:
tehnominator said:
francismeunier said:

It's going to get completely forgotten sometime later on.

Ok, thanks for clear up. That is too bad, it might have been funny to see how Akemiya deals with this situation.
tehnominator said:

Well thansk for clear up too.
francismeunierOct 29, 2009 4:46 AM

Oct 29, 2009 4:29 AM
Jun 2008
francismeunier said:

That was just to send in the form to the teacher so she can see a list of the students. She would not be able to tamper with official records, but she could with club records. I dunno how it works with Japan, but I know clubs here just take your info, put it away and rarely pull it out. So once the teacher and the other girls in the club saw "female transfer" on the club application, they'd just leave it be.

And yes, it becomes completely irrelevant later on.
Oct 29, 2009 6:44 AM

May 2009
Pretty good episode but WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TSUNDERE MAGE?
Oct 29, 2009 7:51 AM

Apr 2009
Aww... Poor Akemiya-kun. X3
Oct 29, 2009 11:56 AM

Oct 2007
LOL Girl's Club? Wasn't that what we used to call All-girl school?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 29, 2009 1:51 PM

Sep 2009
lol...Loved this episode. Overall pretty funny. I hope it stays this enjoyable.
Oct 29, 2009 7:10 PM

Sep 2007
I think I liked this ep the best. Although I wish they didn't leave out the "unladylike, tsundere mage" as potential girlfirend for Ushio, lol XD But other than that the timing got much better, and I absolutely loved Tomoe's fantasies, and the bgm that they played during them :D
Still the best things are Kyori and Miyako :3
Oct 29, 2009 9:03 PM
Feb 2009
somehow i knew akemiya gonna end up joing the girls' club (if it ever gonna exist...) poor "guy"

Tomoe sure is more "LOL" than i thought...
oblivious is a bliss
Oct 30, 2009 6:51 AM
Jul 2018
loved it but i think akemiya will be physiologically scarred if the whole cross dressing thing continues. he is my fav character though
Oct 31, 2009 1:47 AM

May 2009
"Please Let me call you Big Sister!"

Oh that line cracked me up, Akemiya is a good actor. Also I love Kiyori's laugh.
Oct 31, 2009 1:54 PM

Jul 2008
I really enjoyed this episode ! It was hilarious and I find Sumi now much nicer character than before :---)))

Oct 31, 2009 2:41 PM

Feb 2009
Poor Akemiya,lol

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Oct 31, 2009 7:15 PM

Sep 2009
Okay, that was hilarious. I really am enjoying this so far.

Absolute lulz at blackmailing Sumi-chan, even more so when Sumi went completely crazy when agreeing to help form the Girl's Club. Much fun is being had in more recent episodes.

The "NAN DESU KA?!" at around 6:04 was ridiculous. XD
-
Nov 1, 2009 2:37 AM

Sep 2009
Wow! I really enjoyed this episode ! I loved Sumi, much more than at the start of the series.

Great job, though...

Do want the next!

Nov 2, 2009 12:49 PM

Dec 2007
I really liked this episode, and it has few hilarious moments that I laughed out so hard.
Nov 3, 2009 5:49 PM

Feb 2009
"You there! Join our girl's club!"

"I kindly decline! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

Best part of this episode, it was the only time I laughed. The rest was cute, but kinda uneventful to me.

Nov 6, 2009 1:04 PM

May 2009
AmgZ, that was fucking awesome. I loved how he got dragged into that shit.
:3
Nov 6, 2009 7:21 PM

Jul 2008
This show is getting better. There were a lot of funny moments in this one. I loved how Sumi was hiding just by holding a branch in front of her face.
Nov 7, 2009 1:45 PM

May 2009
Lol'd at the teacher after the credits: "Rejected."
All those efforts for nothing? Or maybe they'll be able to make a club after all.
Nov 7, 2009 6:25 PM

Nov 2007
I like the pacing of this show.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Nov 15, 2009 5:44 AM

Aug 2008
That was ingenious using the "trap" to fish out the lesbians (eventhough there appears to be no others). I just new that cute little girl was going to be vicious. They figured Murasame out in a heartbeat! XD

DKJ
Nov 18, 2009 7:16 AM

Mar 2009
Made me laugh.

Dec 17, 2009 5:51 AM

Apr 2008
wth~ HAHA

Jan 14, 2010 10:30 PM

Dec 2007
I knew I could count on Tomoe and Miyako to lighten up the mood. The chorus singing every time Tomoe talked about the Girls Club was pure win, as well as Kiyori's rejection XD
Like Miyako, Sukima is not afraid to do whatever it takes to help Ushio, even blackmailing.
Jan 17, 2010 3:12 AM
Dec 2009
Finally I'm starting to take a genuine interest in this show. This episode was pretty funny.
Feb 9, 2010 12:19 PM

Mar 2007
it was pretty funny. Trap boy needs to die

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Jan 23, 2011 7:55 PM

Sep 2009
Akemiya, I feel for you, bro.
Jul 30, 2012 6:18 AM

May 2008
Poor Mako-chan... I mean Akemiya.

Also what would they even do on a lesbians only club?
Aug 14, 2014 7:41 PM

Aug 2013
Haha being Akemiya is suffering XD
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 14, 2014 7:27 AM
Bunnies ๐Ÿ“

Jan 2013
Oh, it's the first time seeing the school roof top full of students, and even playing sports there.

Tomoe's friend blackmailing Sumi xD
Sweet and innocent at first glance but when you least expect it she strikes lol

Jul 20, 2015 12:25 AM

Feb 2013
I don't know why, but when they asked Kiyori to join, and she declined, laughed, and walked away eating....that fucking cracked my shit up!
Aug 8, 2015 9:07 AM

Nov 2011
now think of a boys' club

and suddenly shit becomes fucking gay

Now the biggest question is

WHEN THE FUCK WILL THAT DISCARDED IINCHOU CHARACTER MODEL GIRL COME INTO PLAY

SHIT SHIT SHIT I WANT TO CUT MYSELF AND TEAR MY SKIN AND SCREAM IN YOUR MOUTH AND

FGGAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHGHHHH

DA HOMO IS STRONG IN DIS WUN

#LGBT #ThanksObama #KingOfPopIsDead
Oct 15, 2015 6:01 PM

Dec 2013
I actually like this episode. Very funny. Lol. I feel bad for Akemiya, but he looks cute in girl's clothes lol. I like Kiyori's voice too and the way she laughs

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Jan 25, 2017 2:26 AM

Sep 2013
This episode is so funny. I love it, Girl's club! The yuri garden and that BGM. Hggggggnnnnn.. No boys allowed, even mentioning them is taboo. Haha All hail yuri!

And those confessions. Hahahaha Please let me call you onee-sama! (even though we're the same age) <3
Erika___Jan 25, 2017 2:44 AM
Jul 29, 2017 1:11 PM

Jun 2013
Sumika shows her darker side this time, with the blackmail and all. Yeah, it's played for laughs but still. I want her to treat Akemiya better. But I'm glad that while Sumika's sarcastic and pragmatic side is downplayed, it's not completely erased.

Ranivus said:
Trap boy needs to die

LeeTailorJul 29, 2017 1:26 PM
Apr 1, 2020 11:44 AM

Aug 2018
Akemiya acted well inviting other girls as a girl.. Well, he has experience.. In crossdressing.. And he even asked girls for different roles.. Dating partner, onee-san, and imouto..
Well, I have a feeling that Ushio will randomly encounter Akemiya, while he is in his usual hair of that journal girl..
What this club turns into, really.. This can end really badly, if Akemiya would get discovered.. And if Sumika's documents fixing as well, as well as her kiss with Ushio.. It all can end really badly.. Oh well, it seems that everyone is going crazy.. Sumika not being able to not just blindly follow Ushio's wishes.. And Akemiya not being able to not just blindly follow Sumika's wishes.. The ones they love.. They both have their doubts, though.. That they feel not best feelings included.. But choose to still persist.. For better or worse..
Sep 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Feb 2020
What a hilarious episode.

Lol at Miyako. She knows how to play dirty.

"Rejected."

Haha. All that trouble for nothing. Poor Akemiya obviously suffered the most. xD

SerafosJan 5, 6:24 AM
Apr 10, 2022 8:19 PM

Jun 2014
I've never seen so many people on a rooftop before, lol.

Also, the club got denied, lol.

Jun 2, 2023 9:26 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Damn, it just need 4 episode to made me feel really bad for sumika

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DarcyD - Dec 30, 2009

127 by euls »»
Apr 14, 12:16 AM

» Who the $@#% thought this was a good way to end this series?!?

KingYoshi - Apr 8, 2013

10 by stockhousing »»
Jan 31, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 12 Discussion

Proselyt - Dec 23, 2009

31 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 8:46 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Dec 16, 2009

58 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 8:17 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 10 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Dec 9, 2009

38 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 7:52 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.