Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 15, 2014 9:45 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol ping pong.

The challenge to get to the treasure was quite something though. I wasn't expecting that nor did I expect the treasure to be a cat. Ibara freaks me out though with her obsessiveness towards Isshin.
May 15, 2014 11:08 AM

Apr 2013
Tensai is still my favorite, but Ibara is pretty awesome. The part where Juugo tried to look through her peephole was hilarious.
The ruins in this episode weren't very interesting, but it was still fun to watch. Wonder what the actual treasure is this time.
May 15, 2014 11:12 AM

May 2013
The guys' reaction when the water hit Daruku and then Juugo realizing that he was a guy was funny. Nanana must be pissed at the end there lol.
May 15, 2014 11:27 AM

Aug 2010
Not bad ep ^^ BUT plz!! No Daruku Fan service!! It feels so wrong to get aroused by that shit D:

Tensai continues to prove why she's the best <3 Loved how she dived under the water then waited for the pillar to take her up like a BOSS XD And her reaction to having guessed the identity of the thief right XD

Liked Kagetora quite a lot. The dude's awesome XD How he owned Daruku with the feeding Tensai part and his reaction to Daruku's skirt flying from the water along with Juugo XDXDXD How Juugo was like "WAIT!! NO" after remembering the truth was lol. Also how Kagetora just lost then ran all the way back in his red speedos XD

Yuu always makes me lol with how obsessed with Isshin she is sometimes it's a bit annoying though XD It's totally one sided XD First with her being jelly then with feeding him and punching Kagetora XD then with the bath. How she told Juugo to disappear from her sight when both of them wanted to peep then he said enjoy ending up having a poked eye was lol XD Gotta admit she has a nice body there :3

Seems like Juugo actually conquered it when he went out at night? He's screwed with how YANDERE Nanana was going at the end. DAT AURA O_O
I wonder who Juugo meant with plz come quickly? Tensai?
Maybe he thinks she knows he stole the real one? And waiting for her?
May 15, 2014 11:40 AM

Mar 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Not bad ep ^^ BUT plz!! No Daruku Fan service!! It feels so wrong to get aroused by that shit D:

Tensai continues to prove why she's the best <3 Loved how she dived under the water then waited for the pillar to take her up like a BOSS XD And her reaction to having guessed the identity of the thief right XD

Liked Kagetora quite a lot. The dude's awesome XD How he owned Daruku with the feeding Tensai part and his reaction to Daruku's skirt flying from the water along with Juugo XDXDXD How Juugo was like "WAIT!! NO" after remembering the truth was lol. Also how Kagetora just lost then ran all the way back in his red speedos XD

Yuu always makes me lol with how obsessed with Isshin she is sometimes it's a bit annoying though XD It's totally one sided XD First with her being jelly then with feeding him and punching Kagetora XD then with the bath. How she told Juugo to disappear from her sight when both of them wanted to peep then he said enjoy ending up having a poked eye was lol XD Gotta admit she has a nice body there :3

Seems like Juugo actually conquered it when he went out at night? He's screwed with how YANDERE Nanana was going at the end. DAT AURA O_O
I wonder who Juugo meant with plz come quickly? Tensai?
Maybe he thinks she knows he stole the real one? And waiting for her?

My theory is he got to the treasure first, replaced it with a dummy and sent it (along with some pudding) back home in order to 1. avoid suspicion from Tensai and 2. make sure she could check the real one while pleasing her with pudding.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
May 15, 2014 11:43 AM

Apr 2013
Riotstarter said:

My theory is he got to the treasure first, replaced it with a dummy and sent it (along with some pudding) back home in order to 1. avoid suspicion from Tensai and 2. make sure she could check the real one while pleasing her with pudding.

Yup. My thoughts exactly. I thought it was pretty obvious from the beginning. I'm surprised that they didn't show it at the end with a little scene but I guess Nanana getting mad is more appealing.

The episode itself was ok. The maze itself was not very interesting along with the "who stole it" deduction.
May 15, 2014 12:38 PM
Jan 2011
I who is that girl with Yukihime?

Looks like Daruku though a trap seemly has some feelings for Tensai.
May 15, 2014 12:49 PM

Aug 2012
This time a girl peeping the boys bathing .LOL . The eye poking part was funny . Tensai is awesome as always . I still don't like Juugo that much though.
May 15, 2014 1:41 PM

Oct 2012
The episode was OK but maybe the original treasure was stolen by Juugo and sent home to keep it away from them.
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
May 15, 2014 2:04 PM

Dec 2011
^ I am agreeing with your deductions. I never thought about that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2014 2:44 PM

Jul 2013
Riotstarter said:

Yeah I've been thinking the same thing

Yaay more Tensai :D
Yukihime :D.. and the other girl? who was that..

LOL when Juugo was looking through the peep hole.
May 15, 2014 3:16 PM

Jul 2010
Lol, Juugo so trolled everyone.Obviously he sent Nanana's collection in that package, not pudding.I really want to know what kind of item is it now, can't wait to see next episode.
Also, lmao at Juugo being all like ''OOOH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'' when Daruku was hit by water, but second later he remembered it's a trap and was like ''NONONO (¬д¬)''
May 15, 2014 5:02 PM

Jul 2010
Yukihime has a friend!
Nanana doesn't want Juugo to be evicted ^^
Daruku letting his manhood slip again?!? :P
Yuiga and his gang does it again and tries to take it first.
The hot water puzzles does seem interesting.
Yuu's attempts to get Isshin's attention. Loved that punch and eye stab, she seems quite the yandere xD
The depicting of the criminal, that felt like those classic mysteries. Yet another Shuu's diguise but Tensai sure is smart knowing that Juugo was part of it.
Juugo is in danger :) The stuff cat was a fake, wonder who put it there though.
May 15, 2014 5:15 PM

Aug 2009
Barion-Zara said:

What? Not at all! More Daruku fanservice please! And also some Daruku X Tensai moments please^^
May 15, 2014 5:30 PM

Dec 2013
lol at that punch, but the show is starting lose me alot now hope they can pick back up
May 15, 2014 6:04 PM

May 2010
Good episode! I think my favorite episodes are the ones that feature the ruins. Wonder what happened to the real Treasure though? Kinda reminds me of the fake Slytherin Horcrux lol.
May 15, 2014 6:14 PM
Jul 2018
I totally love the ruins part of this episode. I wonder what had happened to the real treasure.
May 15, 2014 6:32 PM

Aug 2012
Obviously Juugo went for it the night before and delivered it to Nanana along with the pudding the next morning. The thing is, I wonder why she is angry. Isn't she suppose to be neutral about this treasure hunting? Or perhaps it is about the pudding.

...and I think that Juugo's waiting for Tensai to come back.
May 15, 2014 7:08 PM

Jan 2011
Riotstarter said:
Barion-Zara said:

i knew he was up to something during the night this might of been the case could that also been the reason why Nanana was pissed lol

found this episode funnier then the rest dat reverse hot spring peeking
May 15, 2014 7:30 PM

Jul 2013
Yup as always, Tensai seems to know Juugo movements at the end there. The ruins part was pretty good though it wasn't that intense. Still it was still funny on some scenes like Yu and Kagetora.

I could tell that Juugo is up to something when Yukihime came by, waking up early in the middle of the night, and Tensai knowing Juugo about the ruins. But still I don't know if he switch the bunny treasure thing or not in the end.

LOL Yu is so hung up on Isshin, even trying to look at his body at the onsen scene. Pretty funny episode.

May 15, 2014 7:39 PM
Oct 2007
I must be blind or something I can not see anything that looked like pillars in the two floor designs. The pages looked exactly the same to me. Where on the blueprint did it show any pillars in the room that she is talking about? Anyone else figure out what they are talking about and if so got a picture of it?
May 15, 2014 8:02 PM

Apr 2013
julyan04 said:
Obviously Juugo went for it the night before and delivered it to Nanana along with the pudding the next morning. The thing is, I wonder why she is angry. Isn't she suppose to be neutral about this treasure hunting? Or perhaps it is about the pudding.

...and I think that Juugo's waiting for Tensai to come back.

I'm pretty sure it's because the "package" with the pudding and the treasure has not arrived yet (she only cares about the pudding). She was pissed that Juugo left her all alone and the pudding was supposed to be the gift to calm her down. That's why Juugo says something along the lines of "I hope it gets here soon."
May 15, 2014 8:02 PM

Feb 2008
Hishino fan service is just toooo awesome, i think im falling in love, "WAIT! no"
I wonder what kind of collection Juugo got there, but Nanana going mad was amazing at the end ;)
May 15, 2014 8:04 PM

Nov 2011
seeing nanana all lonely makes me feel sad =(
Hate Keeps me warm
May 15, 2014 8:30 PM

Aug 2010
They made it pretty clear Juugo got there first, Tensai even mentions how familiar with the ruins he is. Nice little misdirection with the thief plot. Now did Tensai deduce what REALLY happened? I guess he really is a good rival for her.

My favorite part was the reverse peeping scene with Yuu overhearing the guys.
May 15, 2014 9:11 PM

Jul 2010
I'm guessing Juugo took the treasure first then replaced it with a puppet. It's weird though that they didn't show it this episode.
May 15, 2014 9:24 PM

Feb 2012
Yep Juugo delivered that treasure and waiting for it before Nanana kills him for making her lie! Really addicted to this anime, episodes have been going by so fast ! Why the wait!!!!
May 15, 2014 9:24 PM
Mar 2009
I thought Kagetora was going to be super serious, but he's actually the straight man, hahaha. So nonchalant at taking the wrong pillar and then running all the way back.

Lol at the Daruku moments, especially the skirt flip. Don't Kagetora, you'll burn your eyes!

Poor Yuu being ignored by Isshin and then poor Kagetora for being her punching bag for those moments.

And yeah Juugo definitely did the maze earlier since Tensai pointed out that he seemed really familiar with the maze. Though it seems Nanana is still pissed about Juugo selling her consoles. Haha.

Best part of the episode was definitely the reverse onsen peeking though. Yuu is so desperate.
May 15, 2014 9:28 PM

May 2013
Yuu being a pervert. A fake treasure is what they retrieved. Too bad. Tensai the master detective solves the problem yet again. The guy with the many disguises is a real pro.
May 15, 2014 9:53 PM

Oct 2011
Juugo pulled a fast one on everyone. Poor Nanana : (
May 15, 2014 9:57 PM

May 2013
That was fun and interesting. But the end part... *gulps*
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 15, 2014 11:37 PM

Nov 2013
I keep having to remind myself that Juugo isn't really a good guy and has ulterior motives and plans that keep getting foiled by Tensai. What's going on at the end though?
May 16, 2014 1:14 AM

Nov 2012
singleturbo said:
They made it pretty clear Juugo got there first, Tensai even mentions how familiar with the ruins he is. Nice little misdirection with the thief plot. Now did Tensai deduce what REALLY happened? I guess he really is a good rival for her.

My favorite part was the reverse peeping scene with Yuu overhearing the guys.

My guess is that he made into the ruins through the night and bought the puddings when he got back,because if he had bought the puddings for nanana before it would have already arrived for her and if its the reason she is mad so he did say the truth and bought the pudding when he told tensai,probably after he finished the ruins.
May 16, 2014 1:51 AM

Oct 2013
their ping pong technique was pretty average. no top spin whatsoever.

but who is he waiting for !?
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
May 16, 2014 3:25 AM

Dec 2011
Another hot springs episode this week lol.

That Daruku is a real pervert and clever one, trying to get a taste of his master's saliva.

So the ruins this time around are located in a building that has a hot spring trap puzzle.

I think Juugo actually went during the night to test the puzzle and that's why it seems like he's familiar with it.

Juugo sold the info about the treasure's location to his family in order to get the money for his bills lol.

I wonder if Juugo actually stole the real Nanana's Collection treasure hm.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
May 16, 2014 3:37 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode after all the mess.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
May 16, 2014 3:55 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode !!!
Lol they were tricked XD , so 5 episodes left~

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
May 16, 2014 4:10 AM

Jan 2008
Let's see, Ibara is really getting on my nerves with her one-sided crush on Isshin and when she takes it out on the other guys. The scene at the end when she poked Juugo's eye was especially grating - it's like she did it just because she was angry and needed to hit something.

Also, I don't understand why Nanana was so angry with Juugo at the end - he pays her electricity bill, buys her pudding and practically lets her stay at his place and she is still angry at him.

Is it just me or does it seem like all the female characters (Tensai excluded) are just really ungrateful bitches?
May 16, 2014 4:33 AM

Apr 2013
The Kagetora scenes were pretty funny. I hope to see more of him. I wonder what the treasure Will be like this time around. I also thinks Juugo sent it to himself from the hotsprings.
May 16, 2014 4:47 AM
Jul 2018
Don't think Kagetora really minds what's between Daruku's legs, good on him~
May 16, 2014 5:56 AM

Jul 2013
So much trap fan services in this episode..

WHY NO YUKIHIME IN THE ONSEN???!!
May 16, 2014 6:38 AM

Apr 2014
Meh episode, I don't know about you guys but when I see an episode with Isshin(Guy with glasses) I want to go in and Sock his schmuck face.Its not that fun to watch when Girls fawn all over at a Guy who looks like a douche and I fail to realize why he's Considered a "Handsome" even on the anime world.
Its just that my preference that Protagonist always gets the girls,its a complex and I'm proud of it.
Though I'm at least a bit intrigue that the MC is very mysterious,He looks dumb and generic in the outside but I hope in the NEAR future he becomes something more.Villainous perhaps,A lot of foreshadowing by tensai.

May 16, 2014 7:06 AM
Apr 2012
That challenge looked like fun. The few we're seen so far have been really good. Yuu trying to peek at Isshin was funny, unfortunately Juugo got in her way. Very interesting about the treasure being a fake. Seems you can reset the ruin by swapping the treasure with another item then.
May 16, 2014 7:28 AM

Dec 2008
Thread Merged
Thread merged with existing episode discussion.
May 16, 2014 8:49 AM

May 2010
That Yuiga president is slowly making his way in my top 10 hateful characters list. The way he ignores that brunette adds to the annoyance, not that I care about Ibara... I kinda like her with Kagetora though.

Tensai, why you gotta be so awesome?! Tensai x Juugo continuing to be strong :p

I just realized that the ED is almost as good as the OP (which is, btw, the best in this season along with Haikyuu's OP imho)
TragicRomanceMay 16, 2014 8:55 AM
May 16, 2014 12:21 PM

Nov 2013
Kagetora just became my fav chara of the series.

Kinda getting sick of Tensai. The narcissism is strong.
May 16, 2014 1:29 PM

Jun 2013
Tensai so smart~

That trap though.. such a tease lol
May 16, 2014 1:50 PM

Jul 2012
man this anime is all over the place.
At least now I kinda get what is going on, but the MC flip flops personality way too much. Also the direction is very much all over the place. Combine that with the massive tone shift in ep4 and how it is ignored in ep5 entirely you get one clusterfuck of an anime.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
May 16, 2014 2:30 PM

Aug 2013
Juugo is more clever than he seem, robbing the treasure right in their face. Though, that plush looked so odd that it made it look like it was the treasure.

So much random moment, like the the thousand face thief coming out of nowhere xD

Weird that Tensai didn't figured out that Juugo have stealed the treasure. Or did she..?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 16, 2014 2:36 PM

Apr 2010
Seems Nanana was pretty angry at Juugo guess he will be having a harsh night.
The question that remains is what kind of treasure was there in the first place and who took it from that location.
Still lot's of questions left and when will they be answered.

Also will Juugo ever get his money for the job?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Season 2

CareBear69 - Jun 20, 2014

24 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 21, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

235 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

97 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

65 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

79 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.