Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 27, 2014 9:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was kinda interesting. Nobunaga and Jeanne grew closer in a way I guess but they're still struggling in their world.

I thought this was one of the most intense episode so far despite the info dump. Nobunaga's got some riding skills. Machiavelli is a hero imo though. RESPECT.
Stark700Apr 27, 2014 12:54 PM
Apr 27, 2014 10:36 AM

Nov 2007
Nobu and Jeanne alone time. Noguchi had a bit of doubt, but he still goes his way.

lol@ KajiKaji's character and Nakamura-san's character conversation. So KajiKaji's character suspects him.

Finding something with symbol... That lost place that appeared when the village getting destroyed.

Nooooo~ Sakurai-san's character and Nakamura-san's character

That masked guy...

I love the chibis at credit images!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 27, 2014 1:11 PM

Nov 2011
thought caesar was gonna die there for a second, but good thing he's still alive
Hate Keeps me warm
Apr 27, 2014 1:20 PM

Apr 2014
Great episode. Loved the scene with Nobunaga and Jeanne. Mitsuhide... what a freaking hero is he! His personal development is so good, he is my favorite chrarater so far :D
Apr 27, 2014 1:23 PM

Nov 2012
Boring let me guess next Caesar get asked why he betrayed bla bla then nobu decides to save them +we get to see that girl nobu`s sister worry about Caesar or mitsu then random power up for nobu saves them end yawn.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2014 2:01 PM
Oct 2013
Oh man this is getting worse week by week.
Dropped.

4/10
Apr 27, 2014 2:06 PM
Jul 2018
Nobunaga and Jeanne grew way so close together.

Good to hear that Caesar is still alive.
Apr 27, 2014 2:16 PM

Jan 2014
This show is getting really really intense. I thought Caesar was going to die though I do still want him to, just not yet. I'm worried about himiko. I can't wait to see the next episode.

If this show can keep pushing it can bring up the score to a 9.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Apr 27, 2014 2:32 PM

Oct 2010
Looking forward to seeing Himiko getting some much deserved screen time next week. She's such a better character than Jeanne.
Apr 27, 2014 2:51 PM

Mar 2014
So you rescued 1 person, and then leave behind two more...... umm good job ;) And Yay Himeko next episode! she works so hard for her love gotta like her.

Madara31 said:
Looking forward to seeing Himiko getting some much deserved screen time next week. She's such a better character than Jeanne.

/\/\ I know right!!
Apr 27, 2014 3:15 PM

May 2013
Nice episode c:
Great to see Saru in action with his Giant Warbot
Apr 27, 2014 3:26 PM

Aug 2012
What an episode!!
Apr 27, 2014 3:28 PM

May 2011
Finally some romantic moments between Nobu and Jeanne. I ship them. Next episode looks interesting. Death flag for Caesar? It looked like he sacrificed himself to protect Mitsuhide or it's just me.

Why this show is so underrated? It started kinda boring but now it's awesome, I'm hooked on every episode.
Apr 27, 2014 4:07 PM

Jul 2012
Well now they have to go right back to the star of the west and rescue those two now. The entire rescue mission in the end was almost for nothing.

Great episode!!!
Apr 27, 2014 4:28 PM
Aug 2013
Madara31 said:

She isn't any better developed than Jeanne, but she's certainly less annoying, despite her being a waifu archetype. I look forward to any ounce of character development for her, since she's been little more than a side character who does only two things: express her love for Nobunaga, or provide support during a battle.
Apr 27, 2014 5:17 PM

Oct 2010
Zenoctilles said:
Madara31 said:

She isn't any better developed than Jeanne, but she's certainly less annoying, despite her being a waifu archetype. I look forward to any ounce of character development for her, since she's been little more than a side character who does only two things: express her love for Nobunaga, or provide support during a battle.
That's why I think Himiko is better. Jeanne is so much more annoying and is no more developed despite having so much more screen time. But in the latest episodes Himiko has shown a lot of maturity and is much less of that waifu archetype, which is why I too look forward to her development.
Apr 27, 2014 5:27 PM

Nov 2012
Boombawks said:
Sageofsixpaths said:
Boring let me guess next Caesar get asked why he betrayed bla bla then nobu decides to save them +we get to see that girl nobu`s sister worry about Caesar or mitsu then random power up for nobu saves them end yawn.
Most of your favorite animes are about predictable outcomes and random power ups, please sit down.

Was a pretty neat episode, mitsu saving the day as usual! Resuce plan just flopped, I was like 'lolwut' but everything else was interesting to say at least. Cesare is not that OP, I was expecting him to be.

Nuu i will voice my opinion i am tired of animes like these. Too predictable and i have seen many anime s which aren't predictable but i haven't listed them.The only animes i have put that are the popular ones so u wrong buddy anyway like iFourier i am dropping this i guess^^ last time you hear me comment on this anime, its a fail to me but its my opinion i guess hope you enjoy it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2014 6:08 PM

Dec 2013
Sageofsixpaths said:
Boombawks said:
Sageofsixpaths said:
Most of your favorite animes are about predictable outcomes and random power ups, please sit down.

Was a pretty neat episode, mitsu saving the day as usual! Resuce plan just flopped, I was like 'lolwut' but everything else was interesting to say at least. Cesare is not that OP, I was expecting him to be.

Nuu i will voice my opinion i am tired of animes like these. Too predictable and i have seen many anime s which aren't predictable but i haven't listed them.The only animes i have put that are the popular ones so u wrong buddy anyway like iFourier i am dropping this i guess^^ last time you hear me comment on this anime, its a fail to me but its my opinion i guess hope you enjoy it.

Glad to hear it actually because you have been posting nothing but discontent with this show for the past 2-3 weeks. It's obviously not for you, so why do you bother watching it? The show has been much the same since the beginning, so I'm surprised you even made it this far.

As for my thoughts on this episode, I thought it was great as usual. Looking forward to getting some much needed development for Himiko. I'm not sure if the next episode will adress this, but I'm also anxious to see how Ichihime is going to feel about both Caesar and Mitsuhide being captured.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Apr 27, 2014 6:22 PM
Aug 2013
Madara31 said:
Zenoctilles said:
Madara31 said:

That's why I think Himiko is better. Jeanne is so much more annoying and is no more developed despite having so much more screen time. But in the latest episodes Himiko has shown a lot of maturity and is much less of that waifu archetype, which is why I too look forward to her development.

It's interesting you mention that. In the beginning, Himiko definitely played up the waifu archetype (especially in that episode where her engagement to Nobunaga was announced), but she has developed more of a stoic personality in light of the recent crises.
Apr 27, 2014 6:50 PM

Aug 2012
Sageofsixpaths said:
Boombawks said:
Sageofsixpaths said:

Good riddance
Apr 27, 2014 7:21 PM

Dec 2013
Interesting episode, although this was a fail rescue mission. Caesar is proving to be less cowardly than that we were shown in the initial episodes, which makes me wonder if I'm a "bad person" for not wanting him to die ^ ^ he and Mitsuhide should talk about ichihime since they are alone.

Many people did not like the anime, but for me is being the most underrated from last season.
Apr 27, 2014 7:43 PM

Jun 2012
Just who is King Arthur, and why does he know so much? He can even read the Tarot cards like Da Vinci-dono. When he first appeared I thought he was Merlin, but when people started to call him King Arthur I thought maybe Merlin killed off Arthur and starting masquerading as him, because I just don't see THE King Arthur being this mysterious and conniving of a person. But even if he actually turns out to be the real king Arthur I want to know how he knows all this. Does he have visions like Ranmaru or is there something else or someone else that he learned all this from.
Apr 27, 2014 9:11 PM

May 2013
aww, what's happening?
i really like Nobu and Jeanne discuss about Savior and Destroyer King, they're a great couple (not because of love or what)
this Cesare is a freaking ass, Caesar should kill him. next ep... i wonder, Caesar or Mitsu will die? i hope none of them
Apr 27, 2014 9:29 PM

Apr 2009
The Ace of Cups is a symbol of possibility in the area of deep feelings, intimacy, attunement, compassion and love.. this was not only shown with Nobunaga and Jeanne being more intimate in this episode, but it goes along with other characters too.. you can really feel the dedication of Himiko, to the point that da Vinci feels it too.. Mitsuhide is a hero in this ep and it's because of how deep his loyalty is for Nobu.. Caesar has really become an ally and you don't see the selfishness he had a lot of in the earlier episodes for he is a changed man because of love.. the episode itself was intense and it's all thanks to all the characters who show their passion in what they do and must accomplish..
Apr 27, 2014 9:50 PM

Sep 2013
What happened to Nobunaga's wing-horse?

Lol 2 talks about betrayal in one episode :P

There's the wing-horse.

They should of gone inside the temple, I would not be surprised if a regalia was in it.

Retrieved 1 lost 2 and a giant war armor. I wonder if Ichihime will try to do something once she finds out?
Apr 28, 2014 1:48 AM

Aug 2010
Quite the great ep.

Didn't expect Caesar and Mitsu to be left behind of all people XD I wonder what will happen to them? And how Ichihime will react.

Nice conversation between Nobu and Jeanne. The tone Miyano was using really reminded me of Okabe hehe.

But damn it!!! Why are they so insistent on killing off Himiko T^T
Apr 28, 2014 3:54 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
So they lost two people in order to rescue one? Nice.

Nobunaga and Jeanne get some alone time, but their relationship is still hard to define. She sees him as the Saviour-king and most probably has some romantic feelings for him. For Nobu, she's his retainer, comrade and maybe even friend, but I'm not feeling much of a romance vibe from him. I think Himiko will get to keep her man as long as she doesn't die before the end (a lot of little flags being thrown around me thinks).

I also think Mitsuhide might die before the end. He still has to pay for offing Nobunaga junior.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 28, 2014 4:32 AM

Jan 2011
Caio_Nihilus said:
Interesting episode, although this was a fail rescue mission. Caesar is proving to be less cowardly than that we were shown in the initial episodes, which makes me wonder if I'm a "bad person" for not wanting him to die ^ ^ he and Mitsuhide should talk about ichihime since they are alone.

Many people did not like the anime, but for me is being the most underrated from last season.

I don't know it gets so much hate, I was going to drop it myself, but somehow I just like Hideyoshi.... and now it's getting a bit better, it's not one of the best I watched, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

Marzan said:

Nobunaga and Jeanne get some alone time, but their relationship is still hard to define. She sees him as the Saviour-king and most probably has some romantic feelings for him. For Nobu, she's his retainer, comrade and maybe even friend, but I'm not feeling much of a romance vibe from him. I think Himiko will get to keep her man as long as she doesn't die before the end (a lot of little flags being thrown around me thinks).

I also think Mitsuhide might die before the end. He still has to pay for offing Nobunaga junior.

I like Mitsuhide, but I still can't forgive him for that. I sometimes want him to die, and sometimes don't.
But Himiko, I don't want her to die before the end (or die at all), but I have a feeling she might.
夜露死苦
http://mochichandiscoversjapan.wordpress.com/
Visit my Japan adventures' blog. =3
Apr 28, 2014 6:16 AM

Nov 2013
Interesting episode. 4/5
So they wanted to save Jeanne, but shit happened and they were all in trouble. Luckily they were able to teleport(?) back to their planet. Caesar and Mitsuhide are left behind, will be interesting to see them talk things out.
Himiko's backstory next week I'm guessing, looking forward to that.
Apr 28, 2014 6:46 AM

Mar 2013
Looks like they might axed Himiko next week, such evilness axe the heroine who is useful, in before Da Vinci and Arthur are actually one and the same or some long lost brother/disciple etc.

Why am I still watching this show?
Apr 28, 2014 8:13 AM
Apr 2012
Another fantastic episode, I just knew Mitsuhide wasn't gonna make it but to see Caeser save him was unexpected. He is growing on me. Himiko pulling her weight again and a massive strain on her. Jeanne and Nobunaga escaping safely was a relief. Next episode going to be interesting.
Apr 28, 2014 8:51 AM

Apr 2013
great episode.

liking caesar more and more
Apr 28, 2014 2:32 PM

Sep 2008
Madara31 said:

I can't with Nonunaga saying that Jeanne is more fits to be Savior King...
How many people died, because she couldn't protect them? O.o

Caesar don't kill too quickly,
I want him till the end,
he can die in last episode...
history is not your friend, Caesar
He is one of reasons why I still watching this anime...

Next episode please lot of Himiko, Caesar, Mitsuhide...
Less Jeanne... after 2 episodes I really have her enough.
Apr 29, 2014 7:00 AM

Dec 2013
What is the budget for this show? 100yen per episode? I wish I had dropped this 10 weeks ago but guess I'll endure since I got this far.
Apr 29, 2014 8:49 AM
May 2012
1. AND YOU LEFT MITSU & CAESAR BEHIND?! WHY?!

2. Jeanne should've returned as a warrior Jeanne again instead of Ranmaru.
JafriZinApr 29, 2014 11:07 AM
Apr 29, 2014 11:09 AM

Oct 2009
Eh. Even with all that stuff happening this was boring. I am losing interest in this fast. Bad art all over the place and more Jeanne :X

At least next episode is about Himeko.
Apr 30, 2014 2:16 AM

Dec 2010
Phew, Caesar still lives despite all his haters. His interactions with Hideyoshi were the best part of this anime so far :D
Apr 30, 2014 3:19 AM
May 2012
What is Cesare planting on Caesar's mech? I thought it's a tracking beacon but apparently it's a toxic gas.

I can't believe NOBODY GIVES A SHIT about how many questions that I've been asking.

I'm really curious to know what happens next.

SIGH. Typical Myanimelist.
May 2, 2014 3:59 AM
Sep 2013
Arthur and his goons are probably gonna try to convince Mitsuhide that Nobunaga is the Destroyer King after they capture him or something. He has already shown that he is capable of doing whatever it takes to achieve what he feels is right and hence, begins the path to his inevitable betrayal. I just hope that the show makes it convincing to us that it was convincing to him.

Himiko dies next episode or soon. Anyways, she gonna die.

And the Savior King is....Hideyoshi. And so begins the hot Hideyoshi and Jeanne sex.
May 2, 2014 5:14 PM

Apr 2012
Intense episode but I still don't trust Caesar. I hope Mitsuhide will make it back.
May 5, 2014 12:37 AM

Jul 2008
great now Mitsu and Caesar are in enemy hands...so it just ended up being a hostage exchange in the end.
May 5, 2014 5:01 PM

Dec 2008
I'm actually starting to like Caesar.

Sent with Mal Updater
May 6, 2014 3:52 PM
May 2012
I can't believe you guys don't care. I've been raising so many questions over what happened in this episode like I said below but still...

SIGH....

THIS IS SO UNFAIR & INEXCUSABLE.

I mean seriously, NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS?! The question that I've been curious all the time was,

What is Cesare planting of Caesar's mecha?! I thought It was tracker or something.

JafriZinMay 6, 2014 8:19 PM
May 7, 2014 3:12 PM

Apr 2013
Finally, they keep talking about savior or destroyer-king but that's just BS. It always annoyed me whenever they said that crap. Finally they decided to say 'hey, let's stop talking about this shit.'

May 13, 2014 8:21 PM

Feb 2011
Oh dear i thought Mitsuhide was going to die at that intense moment =.= And just when i thought it's a beacon that Cesare planted on Caesar but instead it was some sort of acid bomb and that alone should show how freaking wicked Cesare is i hope he will die soon.
srwgfanMay 13, 2014 8:27 PM
May 16, 2014 9:47 PM

Aug 2013
Rescue one, leave two. They can't catch a break.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 23, 2014 12:21 AM

Aug 2013
You know.. everything won't turn out like this if they didn't act on their own.
I'm glad about one thing though.. Caesar isn't so bad when he's alone.
But when he's together with Ichi it just looks wrong to me.. his obsession with beauty creeps me out.
Aug 5, 2014 6:24 PM

Jun 2011
Liking how this is playing out so far. I am also starting to like Caesar, but at the same time afraid that he will back-stab Nobunaga. I am also curious as to what will led Mitsuhide to his betrayal if it ever happens. Probably something on the Planet of the West.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 4, 2015 7:23 AM
Jul 2018
Farabeuf said:

You are just seeing what you want to see.

It has been jeanne x Nobu the whole time.

From the beginning, Nobu has outright said it, he is not in love with Himiko. His words to his brother : "I just said I'd marry her for the regalia. The woman is just extra."

And he has shown to be interested in Jeanne many times. Not only has he seen her in his dreams before they ever even met and said she was a beautiful woman, and named her because she smelled good, but he has even made moves on her. When she came to his room he says " Is this how westerners sneak into others rooms at night to get some?"

at least twice he has looked at her extremely lustfully, and even once he grabbed her face and pulled her close and was about to start making out with her but who interrupted? HIMIKO. If she hadn't shown up right then you dont even want to know what would have happened!

Also look at Nobu's face after Himiko and Jeanne start arguing, that is a look of utter disgust on a man who has just been cock blocked. He is aggravated that Himiko came and interrupted his time w Jeanne just when things were getting hot and heavy.

Even people who are in relationships and have sex with each other fight, sometimes that can make the sex more intense. Obviously Jeanne and Nobu like each other, just because she has doubts about him being the savior king and gets mad at some of his reckless decisions doesn't mean they dont have feelings for each other.

Obviously Nobu likes a full grown woman like Jeanne with nice curves, thats the kind of man he is. He is not into loli's like Himiko, as unfortunate as that is it is just the case.

Nobu x Jeanne are soul mates and love each other, even Himiko senses it just doesn't want to give up. It is implied multiple times that Jeanne and Nobu's relationship is like his relationship with Ranmaru in real life but even more. His supposed "wife" sits inside alone all the time jealous because he spends all his time on the battlefield , training and with Jeanne, not with her.

This is implied many times throughout the whole series, with Himiko wishing Nobu would spend time with her and then finding that hes instead spending time with Jeanne and all she can do is watch and wish that it was her. She has also heard Jeanne comforting nobu and hugging him from behind and spied on them.

In animes, they often don't explore everything that happens to the characters in between episodes, and they almost never discuss sex, but you can guarantee that even if it is not shown that Nobu and Jeanne have had some relations by this point.
Feb 4, 2015 7:38 PM
Jul 2018
MohdJeffreyZin said:
I can't believe you guys don't care. I've been raising so many questions over what happened in this episode like I said below but still...

SIGH....

THIS IS SO UNFAIR & INEXCUSABLE.

I mean seriously, NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS?! The question that I've been curious all the time was,

What is Cesare planting of Caesar's mecha?! I thought It was tracker or something.

It was obviously some form of acid, it was a liquid that melted/ eroded even the armor on Caesars mecha..

If he hadn't thrown it in the air and it had all gotten on his mecha woulda probably melted right down to the cockpit and killed him.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2014

98 by Vindicater »»
Jul 16, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2014

76 by Dobko »»
Aug 25, 2022 3:53 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2014

79 by Dobko »»
Aug 24, 2022 4:37 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2014

105 by Dobko »»
Aug 24, 2022 4:10 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2014

133 by Dobko »»
Aug 23, 2022 5:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.