Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 2, 2014 8:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hehe, Himiko...

I'm curious if they will show all the Tarot cards in this show. Episode was kinda meh. The poison drink kinda surprised me somewhat. I find the mecha battles to be awkward. Well, someone perished there. Nobunaga looks pissed as hell so someone's definitely going to pay. UNFORGETTABLE.
Feb 2, 2014 8:31 AM

Nov 2007
Seems like that mysterious guy is aiming for the sister. Activating the power of the necklace.

Nobunaga became unconscious because someone poisoned him to stop him from going out, and father went himself. He is well now and fights again. That mysterious guy came, and killed father while going to the sister.

Airing 30 mins. late next week.

After one week break after next ep., it will be 30 mins. late again.
http://www.nobunaga.tv/news/#news46
tsubasaloverFeb 6, 2014 12:13 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 2, 2014 1:48 PM

Nov 2012
Is there a manga for this anime?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2014 1:53 PM

May 2013
Nobunaga is pissed now. He is out to get revenge his father.
Feb 2, 2014 2:22 PM

Aug 2013
I cannot imagine what Mitsuhide is feeling now, since it was pretty much his miscalculation that caused the death of the father of his best friend and the girl he loves.
Feb 2, 2014 2:36 PM

Oct 2011
Had a feeling Oda Nobuhide would die.
Feb 2, 2014 2:45 PM

Apr 2012
of all the ways to die he was used as a fucking flag by by that prick
Feb 2, 2014 2:47 PM

Nov 2012
StevenHu said:
I cannot imagine what Mitsuhide is feeling now, since it was pretty much his miscalculation that caused the death of the father of his best friend and the girl he loves.

His calculations were right its just the new enemy that was unexpected.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2014 2:54 PM
Jan 2014
Well that card was meant for Jeanne anyway so Mitsuhide should never have seen it, even less acted on it. Maybe this was meant to show that you cannot plan for the future, for it has many ways to unfold, instead prepare for it and do not bet everything on one card.

May be completely wrong with that.
Feb 2, 2014 2:59 PM

Jul 2012
Average episode. Weaker than the previous.. The plot was everywhere and hard to follow :S I can't help but ship Mitsuhide and Nobunaga together omg and I usually don't ship male on male pairs but I adore their partnership.

StevenHu said:

The girl he loves?? Who? lol
Feb 2, 2014 3:01 PM

Nov 2012
Guys tell me come on is there manga? i cant wait week to find out its to much i wana see him go berserk already.
Feb 2, 2014 3:11 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was alright.

Too bad, Nobunaga's father died. Nobunaga is furious now, he will avenge his father's death.

Sageofsixpaths said:
Guys tell me come on is there manga? i cant wait week to find out its to much i wana see him go berserk already.

Sorry, but there is no manga for this anime, because this anime is original made.
Feb 2, 2014 3:17 PM

Jan 2013
When Nobuhide told Oichi to give Nobunaga whatever it was, I knew he was toast. Also, Caesar's sudden attraction to Oichi was hilariously convenient.
minescopeFeb 2, 2014 3:44 PM
Feb 2, 2014 3:21 PM

Nov 2012
Sageofsixpaths said:

Sorry, but there is no manga for this anime, because this anime is original made.

Damm it ok thanks oh well guess will continue working on time machine ceasar has sealed his chance of being with ichi by killing the father.
Feb 2, 2014 3:28 PM

May 2013
Fuckin' Caesar, I want Nobunaga to destroy that annoyance.
Feb 2, 2014 3:59 PM

Jul 2012
More intensity. More screaming. MORE MIYANO. Yes...
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 2, 2014 4:17 PM
Jul 2013
Unexpectedly, the end of the episode was amazing.

RIP Nobuhide: http://i58.tinypic.com/10pshs3.jpg
Feb 2, 2014 4:53 PM
Mar 2012
Great episode, now time to see what Nobunaga will do to see his father avenged
Feb 2, 2014 4:58 PM
Oct 2012
Apology said:
Unexpectedly, the end of the episode was amazing.

RIP Nobuhide: http://i58.tinypic.com/10pshs3.jpg

We will have his funeral next episode, and Nobunaga's historical response to it I bet. The Strength card, particularly if in reverse, is perfect for that.

Jeanne improves here a bit, so she is starting to overcome her problems, still waiting for her powering up scene, that should be pretty cool.

The episode wasn't great by any stretch, but it still moved everything and everyone forward. I am going to be curious how they are going to handle the introduction of multiple regalia from the West, talk about a serious balance of power issue. We know that Jeanne has one, I am guessing Hideyoshi will get one (as Da Vinchi said, his time hasn't come yet), so its a matter of how they are going to reveal them.
Feb 2, 2014 5:00 PM

Aug 2013
mayukachan said:

The girl he loves?? Who? lol

I was referring to Mitsuhide's love for Ichihime. :)
Feb 2, 2014 5:01 PM

Jun 2013
Epic episode!!
Feb 2, 2014 5:04 PM

Apr 2009
The Tower is an interesting tarot card.. it's negative when upright and less negative when upside down.. drawing it signifies chaos, failure, etc. but drawing it reversed at least allows one to exit in a good manner, like having an explosive transformation or realizing the truth..

what's interesting here is that in The Tower, two persons fell or were able to escape after it exploded.. and as if to match it exactly in this episode, Nobuhide (the tower) fell and both Nobunaga and Mitsuhide (the two persons) were the ones severely affected.. because it was a reversed Tower card, Nobunaga and Mitsuhide are at least left the chance to become the new top dogs of the Oda clan, carrying a heavy burden and realizing the responsibility because of their former leader's death..

man, despite the show's tendency to become all ham, these tarot cards provide a whole new dynamic and add depth to its story.. and despite the obvious referencing of the tarot cards, there's more to them that the episode subtly tries to represent..

next episode is Strength.. pretty obvious already how it would play out, but i'm hoping that there is more to it..
Feb 2, 2014 5:09 PM

Dec 2012
Emotional event occurs and Nobu has to power up. Of course the villain lays his eyes on Nobu's sis. I am guessing a battle between Mitsuhide and Caeser in order to atone for his sin/ and get the sis
Feb 2, 2014 6:10 PM

Jul 2012
DAT RAGE!

The "tower" an interesting card.

Great episode!!!
Feb 2, 2014 7:21 PM

Oct 2013
argilium said:
The Tower is an interesting tarot card.. it's negative when upright and less negative when upside down.. drawing it signifies chaos, failure, etc. but drawing it reversed at least allows one to exit in a good manner, like having an explosive transformation or realizing the truth..

what's interesting here is that in The Tower, two persons fell or were able to escape after it exploded.. and as if to match it exactly in this episode, Nobuhide (the tower) fell and both Nobunaga and Mitsuhide (the two persons) were the ones severely affected.. because it was a reversed Tower card, Nobunaga and Mitsuhide are at least left the chance to become the new top dogs of the Oda clan, carrying a heavy burden and realizing the responsibility because of their former leader's death..

man, despite the show's tendency to become all ham, these tarot cards provide a whole new dynamic and add depth to its story.. and despite the obvious referencing of the tarot cards, there's more to them that the episode subtly tries to represent..

next episode is Strength.. pretty obvious already how it would play out, but i'm hoping that there is more to it..

that was too much info!! thx U 4 sharing us, i dind know the meaning o the tarot cards
Feb 2, 2014 7:23 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode. Finally something that significantly moves the plot forward. I was going to drop this if it was only 13 episodes long but seeing how this is now confirmed 2-cour, I'm eager to see how this story unfolds.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 2, 2014 7:38 PM
Oct 2012
argilium said:

I am not a big tarot card fan, however as a framing device I do like a writer who knows how to use them. This is a great example of using a pre-existing item to expand upon the story. History is used the same way, the writer doesn't have to waste time explaining who Mitsuhide is, by virtue of knowing history we already know all we need to about him and Hideyoshi. That makes for very efficient writing.
Feb 2, 2014 7:51 PM

Jun 2012
Yeah... I had a feeling the father would die, I guess this proves that the series is gonna stick pretty close to history.
Primordialis said:
Well that card was meant for Jeanne anyway so Mitsuhide should never have seen it, even less acted on it.
I might be wrong, but I don't think that he was referring to the Tower Reversed at the end there. I think he meant the Magician Reversed.

Even if he was referring to the Tower Reversed, though, he was right there listening and was clearly able to hear them pretty well judging by his response.
Feb 2, 2014 8:02 PM

Jul 2010
I am so surprised ,the poison drink,the card meant for Jean,seemed like it.
Because she interfered the battle, white hair guy Julius is aiming for Ichi?!
The battle I thought was weired ,animation felt okward .
But that ending boy is this boy mad ass hell!!
Pissed off and I wonder what will happen next.
The rage was well animated!!
Even I felt angry, I loved the episode.
The terrot cards looks so cool.
Feb 2, 2014 8:15 PM
Jul 2013
Fk his dad died. Time for payback!
Feb 2, 2014 8:39 PM

Feb 2014
For a moment, I almost thought his dad was going to make it. Then he challenged Caesar and the moment was gone.
Feb 2, 2014 9:24 PM

Nov 2013
Great episode.
I was surprised that Mitsushide was the one who poisoned Nobunaga, didn't see that one coming.
Feb 2, 2014 10:11 PM

Jan 2013
Yerp! This episode has finally jump started the plot in a direction with meaning. I'm not a huge fun of mecha, actually I tend to stay away from in general (there are exceptions) but, this show is turning out to be epic!

In other news, Nobukatsu kinda had it coming after treating Nobunaga like a complete tool all along. Then again, he IS the fool, so, its kinda expected.
You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.

Bruce Lee
Feb 2, 2014 11:18 PM
Jun 2013
Who's in the mask? Always kneeling?
Feb 3, 2014 4:14 AM

Mar 2013
RIP Nobuhide
Feb 3, 2014 4:32 AM

Aug 2012
First half was boring as hell. Even the Himiko fan service didn't cut it lol.

Second half was intense despite the sluggish mecha sword fight. As expected Nobuhide died. Damn Ceasar. Nobu, don't let him get away with this! And don't let him get your lovely sister. Time for some revenge.

I wonder what Mitsuhide will do now. I'm still afraid that he might betray Nobu at the end.
Feb 3, 2014 7:30 AM

Oct 2013
Botato said:
Great episode.
I was surprised that Mitsushide was the one who poisoned Nobunaga, didn't see that one coming.

Me too. Was surprised
Feb 3, 2014 8:55 AM

Aug 2010
Lol, Caesar fell for Ichihime from first sight XD

Himiko is still hilarious and cute XD

Mitsu is really cunning.

Nobu is pissed.
Feb 3, 2014 9:06 AM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode. Mitsuhide is cunning. Damn Caesar , you don't butt in someone's fight! Damn damn Caesar , you don't kill an old injured dude! Damn Caesar , you don't fall to Ichihime from first sight through periscope!

argilium said:

Thanks for the information.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Feb 3, 2014 12:22 PM
Aug 2011
Riez said:
Damn Caesar , you don't fall to Ichihime from first sight through periscope!

There is something hilarious about this sentence.
Feb 3, 2014 12:35 PM
Jan 2013
Wow, looks like Ichihime is eager to get laid, too bad Oda is busy with something else.
Feb 3, 2014 2:39 PM

Oct 2013
AnimeFan500 said:

Yeah, the minute he went out to war, it was obvious
Feb 3, 2014 4:18 PM
Dec 2012
The TOWER...
Feb 3, 2014 7:41 PM

Aug 2013
parfaited said:
Riez said:

Seconded.

What the hell Caesar. Yeah, that girl's totally going to be ALL OVER some stranger that invaded her homeland, killed her father, and tried to kill her brother. /eyeroll
Feb 3, 2014 9:30 PM

Jun 2012
ByronicHeroAU said:
Who's in the mask? Always kneeling?
I'm pretty interested in her too... she just looks really cool.

I'm pretty sure she's the second girl who ran in to warn about Takeda forces attacking, when Nobunaga is paralyzed and everyone's sitting around his bedside. I'm guessing she's an informant for Mitsuhide, seeing as he knew there's a plan to assassinate Nobunaga, and it would make sense for her to be the bearer of the news that the fool was right.
Feb 3, 2014 11:12 PM

Feb 2013
Cried at the ending.

Feb 4, 2014 9:21 AM

Oct 2011
Drakewinm said:
AnimeFan500 said:

Yeah, the minute he went out to war, it was obvious

Also when he wrote that note/haiku to be given to Nobunaga
Feb 4, 2014 11:17 AM

Mar 2013
Damn you Caesar!
Ending was sad....had a little tear in my eye :(
Feb 4, 2014 1:36 PM
Jan 2014
I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on. What the fuck is a Regalia.
This anime makes no sense at all, its so bad, but so bad that is actually fun. I have no idea why!
Feb 4, 2014 1:37 PM
Jan 2014
PaleBlue said:
parfaited said:
Riez said:

Seconded.

What the hell Caesar. Yeah, that girl's totally going to be ALL OVER some stranger that invaded her homeland, killed her father, and tried to kill her brother. /eyeroll

Men, he has absolutely no idea the guy he killed is her father, nor the giant war armor is her brother. He just went in and murdered everyone in his way to get to her.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2014

98 by Vindicater »»
Jul 16, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2014

79 by Dobko »»
Aug 24, 2022 4:37 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2014

105 by Dobko »»
Aug 24, 2022 4:10 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2014

133 by Dobko »»
Aug 23, 2022 5:55 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

142 by Scootboi »»
Aug 13, 2022 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.