New
Pages (29) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Mar 5, 2014 4:20 PM

Jan 2013
MatheusGrilo said:
I didn't read, sorry .-.
No probs.
x_Haruka_x said:
IMG is also disabled list for Anime and Manga?
I just want to change it, but do not want to ruin it and look bad.
pd: sorry for my English
You can change your Anime and Manga list layout and background. Those are not disabled!.
Mar 6, 2014 3:51 AM

Oct 2009
ao_no_exo said:
You can change your Anime and Manga list layout and background. Those are not disabled!.

Because they don't actually use BBCode, but CSS
Mar 6, 2014 4:35 AM

Mar 2014
If img tags for sigs were disabled since October last year and they still are, I doubt they'll ever be enabled again. So sad, I wish bbcode was actually working fully in sigs, makes the rule of signature image size rather out of place.
Mar 6, 2014 7:53 AM

Oct 2009
Lord_Pooka said:
If img tags for sigs were disabled since October last year and they still are, I doubt they'll ever be enabled again.

Not since October, but since August.
Mods say that BBCodes will be enabled on early March
Mar 6, 2014 9:02 AM

Jan 2013
Serhiyko said:
ao_no_exo said:

Because they don't actually use BBCode, but CSS
I know :), I just made it easier to understand for Haruka-chan.
Mar 7, 2014 10:35 AM

Mar 2014
Serhiyko said:
Lord_Pooka said:
If img tags for sigs were disabled since October last year and they still are, I doubt they'll ever be enabled again.

Not since October, but since August.
Mods say that BBCodes will be enabled on early March

I hope that's true, because I want to put that little Rika and the Kragle in my sig pretty soon.
Mar 8, 2014 11:04 PM

Nov 2012
God, this is ridiculous.. What year is it? I haven't been active on MAL for a few months and it's STILL not fixed. What could Crave POSSIBLY be doing for so long? Don't they just have to insert some code into the board and click upload?
Mar 9, 2014 12:44 AM
Mar 9, 2014 5:49 AM
Jul 2012
Shishio-kun said:
CraveOnline Staff Meeting

Lmao. Like always this happens every time. (;
Mar 9, 2014 5:55 AM

Aug 2012
Undim said:
Barktooth said:
Don't they just have to insert some code into the board and click upload?

No, because this site is a Rube Goldberg machine.
Such bad meme usage.
Mar 9, 2014 7:03 AM

Jan 2013
So like, "early March" is about to end :c
Mar 9, 2014 3:22 PM
Mar 9, 2014 8:40 PM
Dec 2011
Shuryukan said:

You made the mistake of assuming it was March of this year.
Mar 10, 2014 2:00 PM

Aug 2012
jojovonjo said:
Shuryukan said:

You made the mistake of assuming they were talking about the March we know. As far as we know, they may be using a different calendar where March happens every 30th February.
Mar 10, 2014 2:31 PM

Oct 2009
Shuryukan said:

All those people are working on this issue as hard as they possibly can
SerhiykoMar 10, 2014 2:37 PM
Mar 10, 2014 2:36 PM

Aug 2012
Serhiyko said:
jojovonjo said:
Shuryukan said:

Oh sorry I forgot we were paying for them to fix the issue
Mar 10, 2014 5:07 PM

Aug 2013
lupadim said:
Serhiyko said:
jojovonjo said:
Shuryukan said:

That's like saying it's okay for Google search engine to completely shut down and not be fixed for months just because it's a free service. No, they have obligations that they are bound to and high standards of maintenance to go by. I personally don't mind waiting for [img] code at all, and I'm not saying it's as important of a service as Google is; I'm just saying your logic is flawed.
KyuutoryuuMar 10, 2014 5:12 PM
Mar 10, 2014 5:29 PM

Aug 2012
Kyuutoryuu said:
lupadim said:
Serhiyko said:
jojovonjo said:
Shuryukan said:

That's like saying it's okay for Google search engine to completely shut down and not be fixed for months just because it's a free service. No, they have obligations that they are bound to and high standards of maintenance to go by. I personally don't mind waiting for [img] code at all, and I'm not saying it's as important of a service as Google is; I'm just saying your logic is flawed.
No, they don't have any obligations. MAL is not a right of yours, it is just a benefit.
Mar 10, 2014 7:44 PM

Feb 2013
Soooooo I made a new video...

Because I was bored...

It's linked in my sig...

Until Kin-chan tells me I can't have it there...

But hopefully she won't...
Mar 10, 2014 8:34 PM

Oct 2012
why...do I feel like this will never be fixed? But nonetheless, keep up the work MAL people who are fixing the problem.

Mar 10, 2014 9:05 PM

Nov 2012
Ntad said:

Because I was bored...

It's linked in my sig...

Nope, but the YouTube copyright goblin was angered and smashed your video to pieces.
Mar 10, 2014 9:08 PM

Feb 2013
Barktooth said:
Ntad said:

Because I was bored...

It's linked in my sig...

Nope, but the YouTube copyright goblin was angered and smashed your video to pieces.
Yeah, I noticed. I'm working on that right now.

Edit: Decided to give YT the bird and uploaded to Tinypic. Enjoy.
NTADMar 10, 2014 9:19 PM
Mar 10, 2014 11:44 PM

Aug 2012
lupadim said:
Kyuutoryuu said:
lupadim said:
Serhiyko said:
jojovonjo said:
Shuryukan said:

No, they don't have any obligations. MAL is not a right of yours, it is just a benefit.

Agree, but at the same time none of us have the obligation to give a broken ass site revenue through ads either.
RabbiacMar 10, 2014 11:52 PM
Mar 11, 2014 3:58 AM

Oct 2009
lupadim said:
Serhiyko said:

Yes, it's a nice thing we can pay so the site doesn't have any annoying ads instead
Mar 11, 2014 7:04 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Just me again.

I was notified yesterday that there are no ETAs, but things are looking good for the whitelist to be pushed within the next few weeks. So I really am hoping that we will see something this month.

If I quote-chained how many times I said "in the next few weeks", I wonder how long it would be.

@Ntad: Technically I did something of a similar level for a MALentine illustration *cough* It was amusing, though :D Why didn't you participate in MALentines?!
Mar 11, 2014 7:16 AM

Oct 2009
Kineta said:
Just me again.

Hihi

Kineta said:
things are looking good for the whitelist to be pushed within the next few weeks. So I really am hoping that we will see something this month.

Great, nice to know :D

@Ntad: It was terrible. I couldn't read all the subtitles unless pausing. You should make lines shorter or the clip longer, so that it would be possible to read without stopping the video
Mar 11, 2014 7:46 AM

Nov 2010
@Ntad - Post the video on this profile. Crave's official one for testing things.
Mar 11, 2014 9:33 AM

Jan 2013
Lol at the video and illustration.

Other than that.. not much to say.
Mar 11, 2014 3:06 PM

Feb 2013
Kineta said:
@Ntad: Technically I did something of a similar level for a MALentine illustration *cough* It was amusing, though :D Why didn't you participate in MALentines?!
This was just something I threw together on a whim. It was like "Ooh, idea!" and it was done. I don't plan ahead for stuff like that.
Serhiyko said:
@Ntad: It was terrible. I couldn't read all the subtitles unless pausing. You should make lines shorter or the clip longer, so that it would be possible to read without stopping the video
I know it wasn't superb, but terrible is going a bit far. I mean, I think it was pretty good considering I did it in under an hour.

I timed the captions at 1.5-2 seconds because otherwise it wouldn't fit the audio right. In any case, if you need more time than that for that much text, you need more training. Go watch more subs.
IntroverTurtle said:
@Ntad - Post the video on this profile. Crave's official one for testing things.
Nah, think I'll just wing it and see what happens. I guess if I get a C&D in my email I'll know I pooped on someone's corn flakes.
Mar 11, 2014 3:18 PM

Mar 2013
NTad said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Nah, think I'll just wing it and see what happens. I guess if I get a C&D in my email I'll know I pooped on someone's corn flakes.
What if you're not the only one doing it. You should allow other to post it in their sig's. That way just maybe crave will recognize something.

Edit:Just had an editing catastrophe
Happy Halloween
Mar 11, 2014 3:21 PM
Nov 2008
lupadim said:
Kyuutoryuu said:
lupadim said:
Serhiyko said:
jojovonjo said:
Shuryukan said:

And that's exactly why I use Adblock. Not going to actually bother with improving the website? No ad money for you.
Mar 11, 2014 3:23 PM

Oct 2009
Ntad said:
I know it wasn't superb, but terrible is going a bit far. I mean, I think it was pretty good considering I did it in under an hour.

I don't care how much time you wasted, five minutes or five days, the result is what matters

Ntad said:
I timed the captions at 1.5-2 seconds because otherwise it wouldn't fit the audio right.

The point is, there was too much text. They didn't say that much words as you put text

Ntad said:
In any case, if you need more time than that for that much text, you need more training. Go watch more subs.

All anime I watched was with subs, and at least few dozens with English subs, so don't give me that
Mar 11, 2014 3:25 PM

Feb 2013
PDot19 said:
NTad said:
IntroverTurtle said:
What if you're not the only one doing it. You should allow other to post it in their sig's. That way just maybe crave will recognize something.

Edit:Just had an editing catastrophe
I am not opposed to anyone else linking it. It's not like I own it, though, I doubt it will make much of a difference anyway.
Serhiyko said:
You sound mad. Anyway, drop your complaint in the complaints box and I'll get back to you when it starts to bother me.
Mar 11, 2014 3:31 PM

Oct 2009
Ntad said:
You sound mad. Anyway, drop your complaint in the complaints box and I'll get back to you when it starts to bother me.

So when someone deservedly criticizes your work they sound mad to you? Whether my criticism should bother you or no is up to you, so whatever suits you
Mar 11, 2014 3:37 PM

Feb 2013
Serhiyko said:
Ntad said:

So when someone deservedly criticizes your work they sound mad to you? Whether my criticism should bother you or no is up to you, so whatever suits you
Deservedly is a curious word, considering I didn't make it for you or anyone else in particular.

I am open to criticism, sure. That doesn't mean I have to care.

The impression I'm getting from you is "OHMIGAWDITSSOBAD." Lol, you make it sound like I was looking for an oscar. It was a random joke video I put together on a whim. So yeah, you sound mad. You're the only one who has even bothered complaining about it so far. Maybe you should start a club?

Seeing as how this is starting to get personal, you might consider moving to my wall for your replies, if it's not an inconvenience to your refined palette.
Mar 11, 2014 10:09 PM

Mar 2014
Heredity said:
lupadim said:
Kyuutoryuu said:
lupadim said:
Serhiyko said:
jojovonjo said:
Shuryukan said:

And that's exactly why I use Adblock. Not going to actually bother with improving the website? No ad money for you.

#thuglyfe

Dammit Evolve, let us have our ad-free experience back, then maybe I won't have to run the good 'ol Adblocker └( ・ー・`)」
Mar 12, 2014 12:52 AM
Jun 2012
Still no update, huh?....while I don't use forums as much as others, not having it back still hurts when using it.
Mar 12, 2014 8:07 AM

Oct 2009
TsunLemonDere said:
Still no update, huh?....

Why no
Mar 12, 2014 10:14 AM

Feb 2013
Okay Serhiyko, you've spurred me to create a v2.

Along with the editing, removal and condensation of some lines, I increased the average time per caption by .5 seconds which should be more than enough. If it's still too fast, you just read too slow. Dunno what to tell you.
Mar 12, 2014 2:11 PM

May 2013
Ntad said:

Along with the editing, removal and condensation of some lines, I increased the average time per caption by .5 seconds which should be more than enough. If it's still too fast, you just read too slow. Dunno what to tell you.

Lol..

Anyways I gave up on img bbcode a long time ago.
Mar 12, 2014 8:23 PM

Jan 2013
"Next few weeks"

Watch her come with news next month saying "next month"

And the cycle repeats.

Can't they just set a definite date for crave? How bad must crave procrastinate. This is beyond absurd.
Mar 12, 2014 9:19 PM
Jun 2012
Serhiyko said:
TsunLemonDere said:
Still no update, huh?....

Why no

Already read that, but it's already almost half-march, the early march update has lost its value.

Ntad said:

Crave-san is evil, how can he not do it even when Kaede asks like that. T^T
Mar 13, 2014 4:05 AM

Oct 2009
TsunLemonDere said:
Already read that, but it's already almost half-march, the early march update has lost its value.

Have you actually read the post? It's not "early March" already, it's "this month" and "within the next few weeks" (the post is two days old)
Mar 13, 2014 8:29 AM
Jun 2012
Serhiyko said:
TsunLemonDere said:

Have you actually read the post? It's not "early March" already, it's "this month" and "within the next few weeks" (the post is two days old)

Sorry about that, the first time I clicked the link it directed me to another post, hadn't read #651. Then guess I can still hope we get them back soon after all, thanks. ^^
Mar 14, 2014 5:26 PM
Mar 14, 2014 5:28 PM

Mar 2013
Craves staff reactions
MAL staff cant do much about it unfortunately.
Happy Halloween
Mar 17, 2014 9:54 PM

Jan 2012
Ntad said:

Oh Wow!

That's perfect!
Mar 18, 2014 4:24 PM

Aug 2012
As the MAL guys are too lazy to create a fix:

Download this and see it working again
Mar 19, 2014 2:41 AM

Sep 2010
You, comrade, are a hero of people! Motherland will not forget you!

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Mar 19, 2014 2:47 AM

Sep 2010
lupadim said:
As the MAL guys are too lazy to create a fix:

Download this and see it working again

gj! ty :D
Pages (29) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Favorites Boosting Accounts: Ranking Recalculations ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - May 6, 2021

410 by Heighte02 »»
Today, 2:13 AM

» Related Anime/Manga Section Changes ( 1 2 )

Kineta - May 23

98 by Kasnjick »»
Yesterday, 10:04 AM

» MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Spring 2024 ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 17

145 by Vulpix98 »»
May 30, 2:10 PM

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

245 by tingy »»
May 30, 1:19 PM

» Planned 3hr Maintenance, Wednesday May 29 @ 1am-4am PT

Kineta - May 26

0 by Kineta »»
May 26, 3:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.