Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 25, 2013 5:29 AM

Oct 2009
This episode was simply awesome!
Jan 25, 2013 6:07 AM

Oct 2012
._.
Woahh Great episode. the first since was very brutal.
Yes, Makishima's got a point. People have been sort of conceited and wayyyy to accustomed to the system. How could they just stand there and indifferently watch a woman being beaten to death!? That's way to extreme. It's time to splash cold water on this people and amke them think for themselves, instead of Sybil doing all the work.
It is quite clear already that the system is not to be trusted anymore. It's flawed.
Makishima is trying to give this people a wake-up call, but his methods are too extreme. Also, that doesn't change the fact that he is a sociopath who is in love with cruelty. I wonder how he'll meet his end...
I also found quite scary the fact that the crowd's reaction is not that far from the truth. Society is, nowadays, becoming too accustomed with technology, relying too much on it. I don't doubt that some will end up completely useless without technology....
Maybe Urobochi was trying to point that out too.
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Jan 25, 2013 6:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Violent yet very effective and entertaining episode. This series gets better and abetter.

Kogami is pretty riled up huh?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 25, 2013 6:30 AM

Feb 2012
Mormegil said:
2. Not a single onlooker was willing to do anything? Really? I get the point Urobuchi is making here, but come on...

Seeing as how that already happens today....
Jan 25, 2013 6:42 AM

Dec 2011
Makishima is pulling all the strings, he's knowledgeable about psychology, he's well-versed in combat, he's immune to their weapons and he has some co-conspirator lurking around in the shadows. The only thing that seems to be letting him down is... his goons and toys. How are they going to take this guy down, really...
Jan 25, 2013 7:18 AM

Jan 2009
awesome episode!!! 5/5 the new opening song animation is great!!!
Jan 25, 2013 8:23 AM
May 2012
fataverde said:
Wooow, just wow. I need to sit back and relax a bit after watching this. Sweet OP, nice ED, thanks mr. producer for listening to the fans.

That stationery guy really hated that poor woman for some reason. I assume while being a hikikomori he projected his anger/frustration/etc at her pictures and Makishima and his party did a good deed and set him loose with a cover so he could hunt his prey. Does Makishima have like a list with all the dissidents/crazy/mentally unstable people? That would make a great army.

Kogami's so far the one who still 'functions' correctly, his hunch was spot on and he seemed used to this kind of situation. Ginoza was b-sn them all, Masaoka reacted kinda weird talking about the old days, heh I guess he misses them old fashioned guns? and the other Enforcers were just waiting orders while doubt creeps in when it comes to Dominators.

bakuramariks said:

Isn't this foreshadowing? o.O ;_;.

So what's next, Makishima hijacking a news broadcast in some high-density area and showing recordings of people being brutally killed and making some kind of political statement? Will that work on the sheep or they'll just stare and think it's a prank? Too easy. And he still has some aces up his sleeve. Uuuh. Not sure if I wanna watch the next episode.

Those people's instincts have been numbed, pretty much what happens in today's society. It's Sybil system for them, mass media for us. Gah.

That's exactly what I want to know. Who's with me, ladies & gentlemen?!

Other thoughts about this episode, I can't believe during the street scene where nobody gives a shit about it especially those bystanders where a guy beating the shit out of woman even during the hospital from the beginning of the episode! Damn these people!

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?! this city was full of Blasphemy!
JafriZinJan 25, 2013 8:30 AM
Jan 25, 2013 8:24 AM

Jul 2010
Hakuromatsu said:
Mormegil said:
2. Not a single onlooker was willing to do anything? Really? I get the point Urobuchi is making here, but come on...

Seeing as how that already happens today....

you can get brutally robbed in my country and the bystanders would just be too scared to be heroic

and Japan is one country where the death of one is indifferent to others
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Jan 25, 2013 8:29 AM
Jun 2008
Zeando said:
security robot: "are you distressed?" :D
woman: *being bloody beaten up*

The woman was confuse of why she is beaten up and refuse to call for help.... or maybe she do not know how to call for help .
Jan 25, 2013 8:31 AM
May 2012
MorningGlory said:
Zeando said:
security robot: "are you distressed?" :D
woman: *being bloody beaten up*

The woman was confuse of why she is beaten up and refuse to call for help.... or maybe she do not know how to call for help .

I mean WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?! Nobody gives a shit about it! Why are these people just watching her die?! Somebody do something about it!!!

*Sigh* Great, now she's dead. way to go, morons...
JafriZinJan 25, 2013 8:34 AM
Jan 25, 2013 8:35 AM
Feb 2012
PP shining this week.
Finally the blatant weakness of the Sibyl System is shown, being done in the most brutal way. I can't imagine that people would obey such a hollow system, which is basing its opinion on mere numbers and patterns. Being able to thoroughly judge a human being with machines and that way determine its value... that will never happen. The complexity every one of us possesses is something special, making us unique while at the same time being one of our major weaknesses. Either way, a society can't be ruled by an artificial system such as the Sibyl one. But I guess the people within PP's world will realize that soon enough.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jan 25, 2013 8:50 AM

Apr 2012
Loved the more or less subtle criticism about our today's society.
Damn, that was so hard to watch without raging at the people or the "stupid" robot..
Best episode by far - until now, imo.
Jan 25, 2013 9:32 AM

Jan 2012
That episode was awesome. Pretty cool that helmet!
Jan 25, 2013 9:53 AM

Jan 2011
JeffreyZin said:

Other thoughts about this episode, I can't believe during the street scene where nobody gives a shit about it especially those bystanders where a guy beating the shit out of woman even during the hospital from the beginning of the episode! Damn these people!

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?! this city was full of Blasphemy!

Someone posted earlier about it
Mary_Vanucchi said:
Actually the crime in the street reminds of the Bystander effect

Just after reading about it a couple of hours ago I realized I had acted the same a couple of times in the past. It's one of those moments when there's literally nothing going through your mind because of shock or something else.
The world is the illusion of the real world.
Jan 25, 2013 11:06 AM

Apr 2011
This episode was so prefect. I thought it was so fucked up how the crowd watched that women get beat down with that hammer.

Psycho Pass is so fucking good.
Jan 25, 2013 11:06 AM
Aug 2010
Villetta_Nu said:
ZOMGWTF!!! Has the Sibyl System kept these citizens so sheltered that they have no idea what rape and murder look like when it's done right in their faces? That was quite disturbing to watch! And the victim didn't even try to fight for her life. Are they so bad off now that the natural instinct of fight or flight has left their minds as well? 'Tis a pity...

Also, the helmet scans for the lowest CC within a certain proximity, right? If Kougami's is 282, then does that mean that Masaoka's is even higher? I shudder to think...

I didn't even think about Masaoka's having a higher crime coefficient than Kougami. It makes me rethink Masaoka's line. Instead of being surprised at Kougami's high level, he might have been surprised that it was that low.

Also, if the device is copying someone's psycho pass, how does that register in the computer after the dead is done? Do the files now say that Kougami shot himself? The dominator did chastise him for pointing it at Akane, so it does recognize who is being targeted. I would be interested to see the consequences of this.
Jan 25, 2013 11:39 AM

Sep 2012
Another awesome episode. Some brutal actions, Makishima's being the boss.
Jan 25, 2013 11:52 AM

Jun 2011
The scariest thing is that passerby's doing nothing for one in need isn't the future.
It's now.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-15331773
Jan 25, 2013 12:48 PM

Feb 2009
I know the Sybil system isn't perfect and can even say but what Makishima is trying to do is plain wrong too! I don't buy the bullshit "you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs" someone's live is not a f*cking egg damn it!!!!

You people approving Makishima's actions needs to get their heads check. Try imagine that was you or someone close to you that was getting killed like that on the street to prove Makishima's point of view!

The problem with the whole Sybil system is that it takes the whole thing to the extreme and anything that try to control human existence is doomed to be flawed, we are such a complicated creatures and quite stupid too if you asked me.

Why do we need anything to dictate how we should live. If we human are so superior than mere animal how in the world can't we play nice to each other?
Jan 25, 2013 1:01 PM

Nov 2011
shinezu said:
That's some brutal action ;__; Though similar to what happens in reality, I mean all those people just watching and taking vids.

Can't get over how awesome Makishima is.

pfaaa indeed, this DID happen in reality. talking bout Kitty Genovese case
Jan 25, 2013 1:24 PM

Jul 2012
Oh God. That seen in the street.. that was just sick. How did people not react at all to that?!

Oh god the baseball bat at the end @_@ *cringe*

Shougo intentions are very interesting, at its core what he's trying to achieve is good.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Jan 25, 2013 1:45 PM

Jan 2012
Like everyone has said already, that part where the lady was just getting beat with a hammer in front of everyone was just disturbing and sad. That security robot didn't help either, it just made me want to punch it.

I think someone said this before, but I think that the opening with everyone following Mashima is foreshadowing something. Though personally I think the whole opening is foreshadowing what's going to happen, we just can't completely understand it yet.
Jan 25, 2013 3:11 PM
Sep 2012
when that woman was getting beaten on the street and every stood there i shouted the loudest "WTF!" ive ever shouted in my life. Damn Gen urobuchi, just DAMN!

Gotta say, the OP is really growing on me.
xtremexxJan 25, 2013 3:22 PM
Jan 25, 2013 3:50 PM

Nov 2011
Makishima, this guy continues making this show all the worthwhile watching with his crazy antics, i cant wait to see what he has for us next. The scene with the woman being beat up in the middle of the street and the robot telling her she is stressed was just glorious to watch.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 25, 2013 5:16 PM

Jul 2011
Awesome! Really i don't have words to describe this episode, it was just perfect, oh and i love the OP.
Jan 25, 2013 5:22 PM

Aug 2012
Love the animation in the OP.

Also "WTF" on that street scene.
Jan 25, 2013 5:28 PM

Jun 2012
Elite60 said:
Dat helmet.

Poor woman getting the beat down.

Yeah shit got real this episode, was great but I cringed when that A-hole was beating that poor woman. Seems the system is not flawless as they had thought. Great story so far and it just keeps getting better. I wonder how many of those helmets there are. Cool how they got him in the end by trapping him.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Jan 25, 2013 5:37 PM

Nov 2012
Well overall Psycho-pass has been a little slow to start, but man this episode really takes the cake.

That scene from episode 1 makes more sense now.

I can't say that I "like" Makishima, but I can't help but agree with him on a lot of points.

Did anyone wonder how they could see out of those helmets? XD I suppose he wanted to make them suspicious looking just to prove his point to the police. Doesn't solve the mystery of how Makishima keeps his CC & Psychopass low however, looking forward to finding that explanation.

According to Masaoka, Akane's PP recovers easily since she believes in justice and the system... I was kind of thinking that it would be a more sinister explanation

Also the OP and ED, animation and music in the episode in general. Two thumbs up!

I think that Kougami holding a real gun must be foreshadowing...
Jan 25, 2013 5:42 PM

Nov 2012
SleepyBear said:

That scene from episode 1 makes more sense now.

wait...maybe it doesn't...Kougami is able to shoot a guy wearing one of those masks w/a Dominator

Well actually after rewatching it may have been because the helmet was damaged
Jan 25, 2013 5:44 PM

Aug 2012
kerobear said:
Okay wooooooooow that guy is so creepy killing people with stationary. that gotta hurt;(

lol Senjougahara Hitagi in Psycho-Pass!
Jan 25, 2013 5:45 PM

May 2012
The "Curb Stomp" has finally been surpassed! It's all about the "Bat Gag" now! XD
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jan 25, 2013 6:17 PM

Feb 2012
New OP visuals is great :D
And this episode just just raised Psycho-Pass' gore lvl~

Good episode overall.
Jan 25, 2013 7:54 PM

Jul 2008
That may have been more brutal than Akane's friend's death at the hand of Makishima.
Jan 25, 2013 8:36 PM

Jul 2009
that's a neat helmet. it would be equivalent to like an invisible cloak in reality.
...ah the things i would do with an invisible cloak that helmet. herherderder, nawwhatimsayin'?
Jan 25, 2013 8:46 PM

Aug 2011
Calliecloud28 said:
What I learned from this ep:
scissors relieve stress

Pens too.
Jan 25, 2013 9:05 PM

Aug 2012
Dumb ass robot asking, "Are you distressed?" "WTF?!," was all I was saying.
My God, the woman is getting bludgeoned to death!
These people lack the basic human instinct that allows one to sense when their life is in danger. I know that doctor could of avoided getting stabbed in the mouth, opposed to standing there like an idiot; the same goes for that woman.
And the people in the crowd, standing there like its some kind of show - ignorant, complacent fools.
Jan 25, 2013 10:22 PM
May 2012
QuiGonJon said:
Oh God. That seen in the street.. that was just sick. How did people not react at all to that?!

Oh god the baseball bat at the end @_@ *cringe*

Shougo intentions are very interesting, at its core what he's trying to achieve is good.

Juu_Go said:
These people lack the basic human instinct that allows one to sense when their life is in danger. I know that doctor could of avoided getting stabbed in the mouth, opposed to standing there like an idiot; the same goes for that woman.
And the people in the crowd, standing there like its some kind of show - ignorant, complacent fools.

kaykenner54 said:
Like everyone has said already, that part where the lady was just getting beat with a hammer in front of everyone was just disturbing and sad. That security robot didn't help either, it just made me want to punch it.

I think someone said this before, but I think that the opening with everyone following Mashima is foreshadowing something. Though personally I think the whole opening is foreshadowing what's going to happen, we just can't completely understand it yet.

From what I quote is this:-

fataverde said:
Someone posted earlier about it
Mary_Vanucchi said:
Actually the crime in the street reminds of the Bystander effect

Just after reading about it a couple of hours ago I realized I had acted the same a couple of times in the past. It's one of those moments when there's literally nothing going through your mind because of shock or something else.

Great, I guess I am the only one who got emotional in this one but NO one seems to agree with me though about that happened.

I mean let's see:-

Killing a doctor by stuffing through his mouth with a scissor & stab him to death, CHECK.
Killing a nurse with a pen till the screen goes black wondering what happened, CHECK.
Screaming for help but NOBODY cares about it, CHECK.
Shogo using a baseball bat & plummet the bad guy's mouth into death, CHECK.
JafriZinJan 25, 2013 10:36 PM
Jan 25, 2013 10:36 PM

Jul 2012
Alright wtf I can't watch past this point with out typing this shit out...

Seriously is this world so fucked up in believing that the hue and psycho-pass scanners are the end all be all that nothing can wrong if they don't say so while witnessing a crime like such in progress? In this case a multitude of people on the street just watch a person brutally beat this women. How does not one person even twitch in thinking of helping her out? I would like to think that in this world the act of helping someone out in this instance wouldn't reflect bad on your hue/scans. Though watching the crowd it does not seem this way and that the system doesn't detect the differences of "violent action".

After watching this episode I feel like I may end up being one of those unlucky people that one day does do something and ends up getting myself killed in the progress if things go bad.

Pulling the wool over someone's eyes couldn't be any truer in this series right now.

Though after all of that I do get where Makishima is coming from with the current society.

PP how I love you <3
lanfireJan 25, 2013 10:43 PM
Jan 26, 2013 12:19 AM

Jan 2011
Man it's like i wanna hate Shougo because hes the *Bad guy* and he killed that poor girl but i agree with what hes doing maybe not how but you gotta make a point somehow

thank god they changed the visuals for the OP and Ed
Jan 26, 2013 12:20 AM

May 2012
Dysoth said:
Shougo, I wouldn't mind him winning in the end, he's in my opinion by far the best antagonist I've ever encountered in an anime/manga <3

I agree as well.
I have always been a fan of antagonists rather than siding with those who claim that they are the heroes of justice & whatnot. Shougo just brought all that to a whole new level.

Though I must say, the scene where the security robot just put on that annoying smiley face & kept going on and on about stress care management really got to me. Not only that, all those bystanders who just stood there and stared indifferently while that woman got beaten to death really gave me the chills.
Talk about the Bystander Effect, huh? Oh, the horrors of the Sibyl System.
KyousukeTJan 26, 2013 12:24 AM
Jan 26, 2013 1:07 AM

Apr 2011
The bystander effect is a bitch
Jan 26, 2013 2:54 AM

Sep 2012
sagdashin said:

Yeah, but it got it wrong. People would not just look at it in awe.

Anyway, OK episode, but I hope at one point we will be given some better explanation for this Sybil system. This show is focusing way too much on the disadvantage of such a system and not enough on the advantage it brought. After 14 episode, I have trouble keeping my suspension of disbelief.
Jan 26, 2013 4:01 AM

Apr 2011
This episode is awesome!!!

Jan 26, 2013 4:06 AM

Nov 2009
Juu_Go said:

"Even when actual assaults and theft are commited, the Drones' AI routine don't have the ability to identify them as crimes" i think that's the reason why it didn't do anything ;_;.
Jan 26, 2013 4:12 AM

Sep 2011
My god the Sibyl system is messed up because of it people just sit idly thinking "This isn't real, there's no way." Yeah okay...Great episode nonetheless 5/5.
Jan 26, 2013 4:39 AM

Nov 2011
SetsukoHara said:
sagdashin said:

Yeah, but it got it wrong. People would not just look at it in awe.

Anyway, OK episode, but I hope at one point we will be given some better explanation for this Sybil system. This show is focusing way too much on the disadvantage of such a system and not enough on the advantage it brought. After 14 episode, I have trouble keeping my suspension of disbelief.

They didnțt get it wrong at all. It IS the bystander effect and somthing else like it was explained in this episode: it's the Sibyl system's fault. You saw how that lady didn't even try to dodge that hammer? I mean she clearly saw it, anyone would have just ran away from it. Except people in psycho-pass society DONT FEAR anything, because THEY TRUST THE SYSTEM. They actually comment on the people's reaction saying that they we're puzzled and didn't know what to think. They had no previous experience about something like this happening in the streets.

Another example is the pharmacist lady getting killed. If someone with that hood would come to you, how would you feel? A bit scared, indeed. The pharmacists don't fear the guy. Even when he threatens. He kills the lady with a PENCIL. What is she doing? SHE IS PUZZLED. She turns to the camera and asks for help. She's not running away WTF xD I mean hwat person would actually get killed by a freaking pen?

It is what the old creepy lady was trying to explain, the people need to trust the system because outside of it they have NOTHING. And that's why the system needs to work. The enforcers also noted now "if the Dominator ain't working, we are unarmed".

If you want more material to think over, remember that Plato WAS mentioned i think in episode 5. Welll maybe you've heard about Plato's cave: some people were born and raised in a cave, never being let outside to see how the actual world looks like. When they get out, they fear the outside world and they consider it abnormal because it's something beyond their experience and understanding: reality for them consists of the cave and only the cave.

It is the same situation with the Sybil system, where people were born and had no worry or maybe they never even imagined something like this WAS POSSSIBLE. Remember that most of the "criminals" wre getting caught BEFORE they could actually do any harm, because they got arrested just because their hue got a bit clouded. This society has no example of real crimes and so it does not fear it. They live in a perfect world where no bad thing can happen.... criminals are getting caught BEFORE they even commit the crime.

And about the criminals getting caught before commiting the crime, this generated two bad things: the fact that citizens don't know what bad things can happen and so they did not develop any defensive insticts, they don't feel they need to protect themselves fom anything because nothing bad can happen. AND secondly: people like Ginoza's dad turn to enforcers because their morale and ethic doesn't agree with the Sibyls system for punishing people before actually commiting the crime.

The conclusion is the system is bad. It is not evil in anyway, but just a prefabricated human product that went too far and caused some other "mutations" inside society. They no longer act like normal human beings. ANd now we are already talking about Rousseau (which was also referenced if i remember right in this show). This Rousseau dude was saying that originally, the uncivilized human being was a lot happier in his natural state and for him many things that modern society considers now wrong, were then just "natural"because he needed them in order to survive... like killing other people, stealing and whatever else.

I really like this show and how they developed this phylosophical questions. You could think about these, or you could just follow the story, either way it's still great and entertaining.
MorridineJan 26, 2013 4:45 AM
Jan 26, 2013 5:35 AM

Jan 2011
JeffreyZin said:

Great, I guess I am the only one who got emotional in this one but NO one seems to agree with me though about that happened.

I mean let's see:-

Killing a doctor by stuffing through his mouth with a scissor & stab him to death, CHECK.
Killing a nurse with a pen till the screen goes black wondering what happened, CHECK.
Screaming for help but NOBODY cares about it, CHECK.
Shogo using a baseball bat & plummet the bad guy's mouth into death, CHECK.

JeffreyZin, I think many of us got emotional on this episode, hence the posts. I don't really get what needs to be agreed upon. I see that the passerby effect was brought up again.

About the killings... Well, Morridine pretty much explained why the victims behaved the way they behaved. Considering there are public scanners, the drugstore lady & doctor must have thought that the man had a normal PP, meaning he is normal despite the weird get up. When the woman realized she was wrong, she asked for help from the security granted there was no security guard around. Urobuchi let us know security was waaay too late as the woman kept screaming but no one rushed in to save her or the doctor.

As for the baseball bat incident, I trust Makishima is avoiding public scanners because he is simply not a fool. That place, parking or what it was, was probably clean and the kicks, the punches and the bat are old school fighting with a bonus of sadism, some other things you probably don't usually find in the world of PP.
Jan 26, 2013 5:43 AM

Jan 2011
bakuramariks said:
Juu_Go said:

"Even when actual assaults and theft are commited, the Drones' AI routine don't have the ability to identify them as crimes" i think that's the reason why it didn't do anything ;_;.

The robots picked up the victim's high PP because of the pain & negative emotions and her potential to become a latent criminal/commit crimes. Seems like they didn't get that she was barely conscious.

That scene reminded me of the cases where the victim is perceived as the aggressor and afterwards it's difficult so say who's who.
fataverdeJan 26, 2013 6:52 AM
Jan 26, 2013 6:48 AM

May 2012
wow fucked up episode, really enjoyed it :)

5/5
Jan 26, 2013 6:53 AM
May 2012
Tyrel said:
My god the Sibyl system is messed up because of it people just sit idly thinking "This isn't real, there's no way." Yeah okay...Great episode nonetheless 5/5.

Well, more kinda like 'what was that? Nah, he just having some 'fun' beating & raping her to death & it's none of our business.'. *Taking pictures*

SylakentH_ said:
wow fucked up episode, really enjoyed it :)

Yeah, that's pretty fucked-up & I feel speechless right now.. *Shudders*
JafriZinJan 26, 2013 6:57 AM
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

353 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

289 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

227 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

274 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 10:12 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

567 by scorpioniclibra »»
May 4, 8:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.