Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 22, 2014 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lmao, dem delusions.

Seriously, that outfit though with the pink dress and ponytail. The new girl is okay I guess. She gets into a "chunnibyou" fight already with Rikka not that I'm surprised.

I hope she and Rikka gets along but whoa, she is daring one. Inb4 jealousy and drama. The ending is so cute :3
Jan 22, 2014 7:57 AM

Nov 2007
lol @ his dream.

Magic girl... battle beginning at school. And she's the reason that he became chuunibyou for the first place. She came to see him, thinking he's still the same chuunibyou. Then learning where she lives now. Mori Summer's magic talk is awesome!!

I thought that she came for Yuri, but actually not. Her existence looks like love rival for chuunibyou girl. Not sure if she really gave up on him, though.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 22, 2014 9:58 AM

May 2013
Dat beginning. I was about to be pissed, I thought the new girl actually kissed him. That's right Yuta you already know Rikka best girl. The chunnibyou fight was cool. Lol @ Yuta in a magical girl outfit. I guess the new girl will transfer into their school or just join their club.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Jan 22, 2014 10:04 AM

Jan 2014
And it begins.. Dang it, I always find myself rooting for the old friend, but Rikka is just too awesome. :(
Jan 22, 2014 10:10 AM

Jul 2013
Magi girl Yuuta is best girl.

I always enjoy the high paced comedy with Nibutani <3
Jan 22, 2014 10:18 AM

Aug 2010
Good ep. Just as expected the appearance of an old acquaintance will get the relationship to progress faster :D

Dat dream at the beginning was lol. Really took me by surprise ^^;

Cross Dressing Mahou Shoujo Yuuta was lol. It was actually pretty fitting lol.
Shinka's empty eyes and instant automatic reaction taking a pic was so hilarious XD And so was Isshiki's part hahaha. He literally got sent flying. Poor guy XD

Rikka vs Satone was pretty damn awesome visually ^^

Satone isn't bad as a character. Liking her normal personality. Not much her Sophia personality though.

Didn't expect her to be the trigger for Yuta's chuu2 XD

That was such a friggin troll with Satone's nose kiss XD Damn! hahaha.

I really can't read Satone that well yet. She seemed happy for Yuta and said she's rooting for him and Rikka but the scene on the stair with her tightening her fist seemed to indicate otherwise. I guess it's still early to know but I'm sure that isn't the end of this.

DAT JELLY RIKKA WAS SO ADORABLE >.<!! So was her "Hana ga?" XD How Yuta told her he'll only have her on his mind and her "Honto?" was too much for my heart <3
Jan 22, 2014 10:28 AM

Apr 2012
I think Satone lied. She obviously has feelings still for our Dark Flame Master. This might get interesting!
Jan 22, 2014 10:37 AM
Jul 2012
Ditch Rikka. Satone = Best Girl but now I want a Dekimori vs Satone fight now. Rikka isn't worthy of fighting either of them.
Jan 22, 2014 10:49 AM

Jun 2013
The ending was nice with Yuuta and Rikka, I Wonder if Satone and Rikka are going to get along.
Jan 22, 2014 10:55 AM

Jan 2014
The dream at the start, omg xD.
Anyways I don't know what to think of the new girl. I would have been angry if she actually kissed him. Jealous Rikka so damn adorable!
Melon
Jan 22, 2014 11:02 AM

Oct 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Good ep.
Dat dream at the beginning was lol. Really took me by surprise ^^;

Cross Dressing Mahou Shoujo Yuuta was lol. It was actually pretty fitting lol.
Shinka's empty eyes and instant automatic reaction taking a pic was so hilarious XD

I really can't read Satone that well yet. She seemed happy for Yuta and said she's rooting for him and Rikka but the scene on the stair with her tightening her fist seemed to indicate otherwise. I guess it's still early to know but I'm sure that isn't the end of this.

Desires! Glad yuuta is a healthy high school boy.

I spilled my coffee with the pink blond mahou shoujo yuuta LOL...

Satone probably likes yuuta.

jealous rikka so cute and yuuta knew right away.
Jan 22, 2014 11:05 AM

Aug 2012
lol she was so understanding and supportive of their relationship and then- nope, nose kiss.
Jan 22, 2014 11:08 AM

May 2012
Yuuta is officially a dirty minded high school boy. The chuunibyou fight was great. At first I thought Satone was about to kiss him. Jealous Rika is so cute. That ending was sweet. The nose.
Jan 22, 2014 11:08 AM

Aug 2013
I hope it don't turn into a love rival thing it's clearly pointless when the outcome is obvious
Jan 22, 2014 11:09 AM

Jun 2013
Poor Rikka ahah I actually like the new character, although wasn't expecting her to knew Yuuta. I guess she appeared as a trigger to Yuuta and Rikka relationship.
Still think Rikka is the best, and that fight was awesome.
Love this show even more now
Jan 22, 2014 11:11 AM

Feb 2013
That nose kiss. I was going to drop this because it was getting...boring and forced romcom but that FUCKING NOSE KISS.
Jan 22, 2014 11:38 AM

Aug 2010
NICE

The beginning with the dream was nosebleedworthy

Magical Girl Pink Flame Mistress Yuuka (daga...otoko da) was so lulzy, I had to stop to catch breath.

And the the nice fight between satone and rikka. That nosekiss in the end between rikka and yuuta was damn cute, I HHHHHNNNNGGGGed

My theory that Satone will act as a catalyst between yuuta and rikka still stands.

Btw, when I saw Nibrotani in empty eyes mode I just had to think "I'm not curious anymore" XD
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jan 22, 2014 11:43 AM

Dec 2007
Let the Chuuni-love triangle-explosion-cat-bitch-Fallen Angel Wicked Eye-Sophia Ring SP Saturn VII-purgatorial fascination-onyx flame cannon Fight...
Begin.
Jan 22, 2014 11:44 AM

Feb 2013
Dat nose kiss. XD
Jan 22, 2014 11:52 AM

Nov 2011
More of the same tomfoolery, it seems.

I was giving it the usual 3 episodes to prove itself, but it failed to peek my curiousity. Just a love triangle and even more people incapable of growing up. Bummer.

I wonder why the first season did keep me captivated while this one doesn't. Maybe it was all still fresh back then.
Jan 22, 2014 11:58 AM

Jul 2013
So, a new Chuunibyou character appears, who knows Yuuta during middle school and having a reunion when they met again. I could sense the drama when Satone is clinging over Yuuta and Rikka getting a little mad in the process. Satone is a good character but don't ruin the moment for Rikka and Yuuta.

Anyway that dream that Yuuta has, that was unexpected. LOL the magical outfit, Rikka getting little smarter then Yuuta. Oh wow I though they kissed but just a nose kiss... Damn.

Jan 22, 2014 12:02 PM

Jul 2010
Omg ! What an unusual dream. Yuuta ,you pervert xD
Lol @ Mahou Shoujo Yuuta and Nibutani's reaction .
That nose kiss was perfect in the end.
Thanks to Satone, their relationship has grown up little more and it was good to see Rikka in jelaous mode .I wonder if Satone and Rikka will be good friends.
Jan 22, 2014 12:05 PM

Jun 2013
That ending was so cute :3

Can't wait for next episode.
Jan 22, 2014 12:06 PM

Jul 2007
This is just sooooooooooooooooo cute xD

This season is nothing special so far but meh. I always laugh so who cares. I still love it^^
Jan 22, 2014 12:09 PM
Sep 2011
It seems a few people where expecting the show to keep it's tone from the end of season 1. Honestly I was expecting it to similarly have 8 episodes of slice of life comedy with hints of a depressing back-story before getting into any serious drama, similarly to how season 1 did.

I like the new girl, she seems nice. Although if it comes down to a fight to the death between her and Rikka then I will be unhappy, because it will just leave to an incredible predictable love triangle, since there is no chance Rikka will lose. However I think it is still unclear if it will ever become a love triangle, since Yuuta is already dating Rikka, and they can't make it a love triangle without breaking them up(and if Kyo-Ani does that then tables will flip).
The most interesting thing in this episode for me was Yuuta acknowledging that New Girl's Chuunibyou has actually gotten worse. If that isn't forshadowing for a future plot-point I don't know what is.
Jan 22, 2014 12:13 PM
Jul 2013
Rikka get jealous if Sophia is near. He had several funny scenes, like the beginning of the episode, Yuuta was having magical dreams; see Yuuta Mahou Shoujo dress and dinner Yuuta's apartment.

"That bitch": http://i43.tinypic.com/10ibc4k.jpg
Jan 22, 2014 12:21 PM

Nov 2012
Rikka jealous is pretty cute and funny.
Sophia seems quite an interesting character, I kind of like her.
Jan 22, 2014 12:39 PM

Jul 2013
Great episode! This season is shaping up better than I expected so far. Dare I say I may find it more enjoyable than the first season? Well I guess I'll wait until this season is over to say.

Dat nose touch. Rikka being all jealous was adorable.

Lol at all of them taking notes when Morisummer was preaching.

Yuuta as a Magical Girl was hilarious, but Kumin as a Magical Girl was even better!

The chuunibyou fight between Rikka and Shichimiya was enjoyable as well.

The ending of the episode was great, I'm glad that Yuuta only has eyes for Rikka. Though I do feel he will have some inner conflict in the coming episodes, he'll definitely wind up with Rikka, and I really hope he gets an onscreen kiss with Rikka before the end.
Jan 22, 2014 12:39 PM

Nov 2013
Lol @ Nibutani's dead eyes when she walks into magical girl Yuta.

I'm surprised that I like Satone's laugh.
Jan 22, 2014 12:43 PM

Dec 2012
Mahou Shoujo Yuuta was hilarious
Jan 22, 2014 12:51 PM

Jul 2013
Nothing special plot-wise so far about this second season but as usual, it's so enjoyable.

Definitely looking forward to Satone ! I Almost Choked To Death with Rikka for that nose kiss.
Magical Girl Yuuta who gets caught by Nibutani, pitiless.

MORE !
Jan 22, 2014 12:53 PM
Feb 2013
An early morning Karate chop for Rikka, lol, looks like a new weirdo just appeared.
Jan 22, 2014 12:58 PM

Sep 2013
Why is Satone so likable? It makes it difficult to cheer for Rikka all the time..
Jan 22, 2014 1:02 PM

Jul 2013
talentlessash said:
Why is Satone so likable? It makes it difficult to cheer for Rikka all the time..

I feel you.
Jan 22, 2014 1:02 PM

Jul 2013
LOL Yuuta's dream xD
Let the cat fights.. begin!
Dat nose.. kiss?
Hm, this might turn into something other than a love triangle.
Well I hope it does anyway.
talentlessash said:

I know right! bleh.
Jan 22, 2014 1:38 PM

Oct 2013
Still liking it. Satone seems interesting yet her motives still questionable. She may wish the best for them but that doesn't mean she wont act on her feelings for our dark flame master.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 22, 2014 1:42 PM

May 2013
Dang that nose to nose. That ending scene with Yuta and Rikka was nice.
Jan 22, 2014 1:44 PM

Jul 2012
Yeeeesss... More lewdness...
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jan 22, 2014 1:58 PM

Dec 2011
Even if its a love triangle is obvious that Rikka would win anyways so I'm not worried. I actually like the new character though she's cute.
Jan 22, 2014 2:14 PM

Nov 2012
I think everyone got trolled with that nose kiss scene. Completely surprised me!

It'll be interesting to see what this new girl's role will actually be in the series. She seems so nice but she has to be there to create some kind of conflict or create some new situation at least.. Yeah that fist clinching scene was pretty much the only hint we got as to how she might really feel about Yuta and Rikka's relationship.

I keep thinking with this series that eventually the chuuni stuff will just get boring and overused after some time, but it's honestly still entertaining to me. I may be one of the few people that liked some of the drama introduced in the later sections of the first season, it probably would've gotten boring after a while if it maintained its happy go lucky atmosphere through the entire thing..

Last scene with Rikka and Yuta was done very well, they were surprisingly affectionate there.
Jan 22, 2014 2:18 PM

Mar 2013
Carks32 said:
That nose kiss. I was going to drop this because it was getting...boring and forced romcom but that FUCKING NOSE KISS.

Same Here.

I think Satone obviously likes Yuuta and this will get better for Yuuta and Rikka's relationship. I expect a lot of drama and jealousy.
Still, it makes me a little anxious about this relationship changing.
Jan 22, 2014 2:33 PM
Jul 2013
I think the highlight of this episode was hands down Mahou shoujo Yuuta. And of course, those empty eyes of Nibutani. I agree with everyone here too, that last scene.
"There is no love greater than when he lays down his life for his friends."..... It seems I am not a good lover.
Jan 22, 2014 2:34 PM

Mar 2012
Entravity said:
Yeeeesss... More lewdness...

Nose kissing too lewd for me.
Jan 22, 2014 2:35 PM

Oct 2013
talentlessash said:

Tranquillity said:
Even if its a love triangle is obvious that Rikka would win anyways so I'm not worried. I actually like the new character though she's cute.

These
Jan 22, 2014 2:36 PM

Jul 2013
tricked me 2times into a kiss
Jan 22, 2014 2:57 PM

Sep 2013
Satone's got nothing on Rikka.
Jan 22, 2014 2:59 PM
Dec 2012
iight I see where this is going continue...
Jan 22, 2014 3:23 PM

Jul 2012
lol yuuta and nibutani
Jan 22, 2014 3:23 PM

Aug 2013
Dannremix said:
talentlessash said:

Tranquillity said:

These

I have to admit, found very hard to root for Rikka this episode. I suppose its because I always root for the childhood friend. I like Satone's laugh a lot, heheh.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the beginning of the episode I was like WTH! When did it come this far?!? So Yuuta is a normal highschooler, LOL.

On second thought I wonder if Yuuta having those dreams could be a result of Nibutani's talk last episode which opened the Pandora's Box. He may not have seen Rikka this way until Nibrotani made him consider Rikka is a girl.

Mahou Shoujo Yuuta made me pause to recover breath, heheh, So fun! And he actually liked the outfit XD. Still agree that Kumin-sempai was the best Mahou Shoujo in this episode.

Satone screams Yandere to me. I feel she lied, has those stalker tendencies we saw and seems to have no respect for personal boundaries. Betting she infiltrates the club next episode to make Yuuta break up with Rikka.

Yuuta doesn't seem to be over Satone yet, I feel this will be the plot this season although I hope it doesn't last all 9 episodes. Its too cliché I don't know if I can stomach it.
Jan 22, 2014 3:24 PM

Jul 2012
The new girl the magical devil girl I think that is that she is. She is awesome character I am looking forward to more episodes with her and Rikka in them.

Great episode!!!
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2014

223 by FarCritical »»
Apr 25, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2014

414 by Devonnius »»
Apr 5, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2014

205 by Yubisoft »»
Apr 4, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Rikka or Shichimiya - who do you ship with Yuuta? ( 1 2 3 )

linchpin - Mar 18, 2014

102 by Kirino »»
Mar 2, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Jan 7, 2014

294 by Devonnius »»
Feb 28, 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.