Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2013 2:52 PM
Dec 2013
Ophis said:
stone616 said:
Kurogashi said:
i dont think she's bad for going in between them. nothing wrong about fulfilling your desires.

So you missed the part where Setsuna admitted she knew Haruki liked Touma and confessed to Haruki because she knew he'd value her feelings over his own?

Setsuna liked Haruki but knew he liked Touma and knew she liked him. Effectively all she did was take a wrecking ball to all their relationships out of jealously. Deep down she knew she didn't stand a real chance. She knew she wouldn't get picked if things played out naturally.

I don't know how people can defend such a disgusting human being.

Noooooo poor Setsuna. I don't see how she was a wrecking bull to their relationship. It was Touma's fault for running away. She had the chance to confess and she didn't. If she never did that, we wouldn't have all this shit now. Haruki is just as much to blame as Touma is. If anyone is a "disgusting human being" its Haruki for being a two timing bastard and making both Setsuna and Touma sad.
Setsuna made her own self sad. She knew those two liked each other and were struggling to come to terms with it. A good friend and person would have helped pushed them together. Setsuna jumped in-front of a moving train and got ran over.

All Haruki really did was come to terms with how he truely felt. Now from this point on if he doesn't break it off with Setsuna regardless of what Touma does then he's a turd too. He was teetering on hiding it this episode. Next episode he needs to call their relationship off even if Touma leaves.
Dec 21, 2013 3:06 PM
Dec 2013
i still have the hope that kazusa will return to haruki in some point of the episode, and thats could be the perfect ending. but i dont think it happen xD...

he probably will end alone because in that spoiler preview he say that was the last time they will be together, all three. so i expect a forever alone final.

sucks but is the right thing
Dec 21, 2013 3:24 PM

Apr 2012
I had forgotten from reading the VN how painful it is to watch this. That was a long time ago, I guess I wanted to forget the trauma I got from this.
Dies Irae! :)
Dec 21, 2013 3:24 PM

Jul 2013
stone616 said:
Setsuna made her own self sad. She knew those two liked each other and were struggling to come to terms with it. A good friend and person would have helped pushed them together. Setsuna jumped in-front of a moving train and got ran over.
All Haruki really did was come to terms with how he truely felt. Now from this point on if he doesn't break it off with Setsuna regardless of what Touma does then he's a turd too. He was teetering on hiding it this episode. Next episode he needs to call their relationship off even if Touma leaves.

I suppose so, but they're both as bad as each other. Sure Setsuna had a feeling they liked each just but she still wanted to try. Touma ran off and missed her chance so its not like Setsuna confessed to him before Touma did knowing she was gonna confess first type of situation. Then that would be bad. Haruki's feelings wasn't all for Touma if he just went up and accepted Setsuna's confession. This shows his feelings obviously weren't that strong otherwise he would of turned her down. Well what's done is done, as long as Haruki properly breaks up with Setsuna, everything should be fine. She's too good for Haruki. If he doesn't, I'll think I'll end up hating Haruki more than Makoto from School Days if that's even possible.
-Dizzy-Dec 21, 2013 3:32 PM
Dec 21, 2013 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
So there better be a 2nd season because that just left me hanging that's for sure. Was pretty good anyways 9/10 from me

oops not the ending yet lol. well cant wait for next week.
removed-userDec 21, 2013 4:08 PM
Dec 21, 2013 3:56 PM

Jun 2012
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Fuck Ogiso!! Haruki x Kazusa ftmfw!
Dec 21, 2013 4:08 PM

Jul 2012
Unpopular opinion: No matter how romantic this is supposed to be, I can't help but think that Haruki is a douchebag for dumping Setsuna without even telling her anything. I just can't see the chemistry between Haruki and ANYONE in this show because they remind me my relationship with my guy friend who's just like him.

Also, Setsuna keeps on blaming herself for "going between them". I thought her actions were more logical because she was just expressing her own feelings instead of being like Kazusa who kept on being a tsun about it.
Dec 21, 2013 4:17 PM

Jan 2009
thoughts:

1) Haruki x Touma
when Haruki and Touma were kissing at the end of this episode, in my head i was laughing so hard at the people who wanted Haruki x Setsuna. doesn't matter what road u go, someone's gonna get screwed.

2) Touma x Setsuna
Touma and Setsuna really cared for each other, which felt very heart warming. they should've taken out Haruki out of the story and make it yuri :D

3) Setsuna's decision on Haruki
She was talking about "getting in between Haruki and Touma." When things like that are talked about, it's usually the one who gets there first who have the right to do whatever. first come first serve.

4) Haruki dumping Setsuna
that scene where Haruki runs away from Setsuna to look for Touma was just epic. the looks on their faces said it all & no words were needed to be spoken. i laughed at the people who wanted Haruki x Setsuna.

5) Setsuna vs. Touma
dam it, i wanted more tension between the girls. they were too nice to each other for my taste.

6) Music
the music in this series was pretty good, especially at the end of episode 1 and the stage performance.

---------------------

overall, i give it a 6/10. not the best series for me, but it was something that helped me to get by.
billybob300cDec 21, 2013 4:22 PM
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Dec 21, 2013 4:22 PM
Dec 2013
hauki x touama is amazing though i feel sorry for setsuna this anime is a masterpiece for romance love triangle and music its beautiful. fav anime of 2013 with aot
Dec 21, 2013 4:31 PM

Apr 2013
Finally an anime that goes the way I want it in terms of relationship development. Whether or not this is the last episode I don't know, but It's clear Kazusa and Haruki belong together. Setsuna was nothing more than a pothole on the road to success.
Dec 21, 2013 4:39 PM
Jan 2011
this wa really good episode =')
Dec 21, 2013 4:54 PM

Oct 2013
Setsuna raped by tentacle monster 40/1
Setsuna kill herself 33/1
They're having it three way 7/3
Touma left to vienna 5/3
Setsuna give them her bless 2/1

Place your bet guys!
"Burn the heretics"
Dec 21, 2013 4:54 PM
Jan 2013
Feelings.. Feelings everywhere ;~;
Dec 21, 2013 4:57 PM

Aug 2008
Toaki90 said:
Setsuna raped by tentacle monster 40/1
Setsuna kill herself 33/1
They're having it three way 7/3
Touma left to vienna 5/3
Setsuna give them her bless 2/1

Place your bet guys!

WA2 is basically lets troll Setsuna the video game.
Dec 21, 2013 5:09 PM

Jul 2013
I admire Touma so much. She loves him, but doesn't act needy at all. That makes her so genuine and mature. Setsuna on the other hand just seems infatuated/obsessed with him. I really hope Touma gets the happy ending she deserves.
Dec 21, 2013 5:22 PM
Sep 2013
So basically Haruki accept Setsuna because of his personality?
Dec 21, 2013 5:28 PM
Feb 2011
this no is the last chapter right? say me to have other >_< need more to harukixkazusa
Dec 21, 2013 5:39 PM

Jan 2009
Krassh said:
this no is the last chapter right? say me to have other >_< need more to harukixkazusa

There's one more episode to follow next week. But if you're a heavy Kazusa shipper, you might rather want to pretend episode 13 doesn't exist. At least until the coda has been animated, in a year or so.
Dec 21, 2013 6:04 PM

Feb 2012
Setsuna is more of the monster between the two. Setsuna said Touma is being unfair coz she kissed Haruki while he was asleep. Yeah, but he wasn't aware of it. So basically he didn't know she liked him romantically. But Setsuna made the first move while he was conscious. Plus she knew how both parties felt and yet forced to get in between them to gain more happiness than the others. That's what I call a MONSTER!

Oh well, its not over yet. One more episode left.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Dec 21, 2013 6:24 PM

Jul 2010
Skullcrusher said:
To be honest, I like both Setsuna and Kazusa, it's hard to pick one of them but if I were to chose, in the end I will prefer Kazusa...hope this will be the end.

It is hard too chose gosh I go for what ever happens in the next episode.
Dec 21, 2013 6:30 PM
Dec 2013
Ophis said:
stone616 said:

I suppose so, but they're both as bad as each other. Sure Setsuna had a feeling they liked each just but she still wanted to try. Touma ran off and missed her chance so its not like Setsuna confessed to him before Touma did knowing she was gonna confess first type of situation. Then that would be bad. Haruki's feelings wasn't all for Touma if he just went up and accepted Setsuna's confession. This shows his feelings obviously weren't that strong otherwise he would of turned her down. Well what's done is done, as long as Haruki properly breaks up with Setsuna, everything should be fine. She's too good for Haruki. If he doesn't, I'll think I'll end up hating Haruki more than Makoto from School Days if that's even possible.

so you equate Setsuna taking advantage of a situation for her own selfish reasons to Touma and Haruki's character flaws? Their flawed characters and misfortune in the situation is equal to her knowing about their flaws and taking advantage of both of them then attempting to flaunt Haruki in Touma's face?

Setsuna isn't a bad person because she liked Haruki she's a bad person because she knew Haruki and Touma liked each other and jumped in the middle of it then wanted Touma to hang around and watch them develop a relationship like some third wheel that lost out.

so Haruki is a bad person because he's a nice guy that doesn't wanna hurt anybody so when Setsuna came on to him he cared about her and didn't reject her because he liked her as a person. you had to believe he thought he had a snowball's chance of hell with Touma with the way she acted towards him.

and Touma is a bad person because she had a messed up childhood and upbringing and didn't know how to open up to people and deal with them properly and her own feelings confused her and frightened her?

nah there's only one bad person in this love triangle.
Dec 21, 2013 6:32 PM

Nov 2012
This was a good episode. It would have been a great episode if it ended with Setsuna sharpening a knife so we could have a School Days ending next episode.
Dec 21, 2013 6:42 PM

Aug 2008

so you equate Setsuna taking advantage of a situation for her own selfish reasons to Touma and Haruki's character flaws? Their flawed characters and misfortune in the situation is equal to her knowing about their flaws and taking advantage of both of them then attempting to flaunt Haruki in Touma's face?

Setsuna isn't a bad person because she liked Haruki she's a bad person because she knew Haruki and Touma liked each other and jumped in the middle of it then wanted Touma to hang around and watch them develop a relationship like some third wheel that lost out.

so Haruki is a bad person because he's a nice guy that doesn't wanna hurt anybody so when Setsuna came on to him he cared about her and didn't reject her because he liked her as a person. you had to believe he thought he had a snowball's chance of hell with Touma with the way she acted towards him.

and Touma is a bad person because she had a messed up childhood and upbringing and didn't know how to open up to people and deal with them properly and her own feelings confused her and frightened her?

Take advantage of the situation? You mean how she likes a guy...and the other girl who likes him won't confess and the guy won't make a move either. Yeah...not seeing the problem here. Sure she certainly "saw" that, but does that mean she should have just done nothing and let her love go to waste?

None of them are "bad" people in this part. They are just flawed people with different desires that they don't know how to express or control properly.

Though later on they have no excuse.
Dec 21, 2013 7:05 PM

May 2013
1 more episode left. So basically Setsuna got between Kazusa and Haruki when she noticed that the two of them had feelings for each other. I'm thinking that she was jealous of it. Setsuna already knew that Haruki has stronger feelings to Kazusa than with Setsuna when Haruki tried to find Kazusa after the graduation ceremony. Good thing Haruki didn't look through the window, instead, he went to her. Them talking kinda made me happy and sad at the same time. In the last part, it made me shed little tears and that kiss was so honest and passionate. Probably in the next episode, Haruki and Kazusa will have an uneasy talk with Setsuna. Setsuna will also be very sad because of that. If Kazusa will leave in the next episode, that will be the ultimate finisher because it will leave everyone in tears and some will probably hate it because of that. So many sad and happy feelings in this episode, that's why I love this episode. I'll give it a five because of the confessions and something like that.
CreamZiDec 21, 2013 7:11 PM
Dec 21, 2013 7:24 PM

Jun 2008
I'm going to enjoy people raging when season 2 comes, because There's almost no Kazusa in it. lol

And seriously, seeing how far people will label a character not aligned with their preferences.. boy the humanity.

So to balance that.
Kazusa is a Victim playing bitch.
kaimaxDec 21, 2013 8:07 PM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 21, 2013 7:37 PM

Dec 2013
Felt so bad for Setsuna.. Haruki's really a bastard, he deserves none of them.
TheocracyDec 21, 2013 7:52 PM
Bloop
Dec 21, 2013 8:06 PM
Sep 2012
Poor Setsuna. Although she knew that Haruki and Touma had feelings for each other, she still didn't deserve to get left out in the cold like that. Hope Haruki will finally be honest with her and break things off, for everyone's sake.
EuphoriaLx said:
Felt so bad for Setsuna.. Haruki's really a bastard, he deserves none of them.
Haruki didn't know about his feelings for Touma until he was already dating Setsuna. Imo, from the way things looked in the beginning of the season, Haruki might have really had some feelings for Setsuna, but his feelings eventually change towards Touma as they grew closer. When Setsuna confessed to Haruki, he might have thought that he still had feelings for Setsuna, while not knowing that he was really in love with Touma.
Dec 21, 2013 8:10 PM
Jan 2013
Mentar said:
Krassh said:

There's one more episode to follow next week. But if you're a heavy Kazusa shipper, you might rather want to pretend episode 13 doesn't exist. At least until the coda has been animated, in a year or so.

Can you stop being a jackass and spoiling things? Keep it to yourself.
Dec 21, 2013 8:14 PM

May 2011
HollowIchigo58 said:
Tyrel said:
Thanos_ said:
Youbetternot said:
Is this the last episode? This looks like it's going to become school days

Just to end the confusion that seems to reign here. This will never be anything like School Days. Never.

Wish it did.
Well thank god its not, School Days has the worse ending Ive ever seen in a anime , that and Evangelion.

Worst ending? You obviously never seen Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

Dec 21, 2013 8:59 PM

Aug 2013
Mr_DaftPunk said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
Tyrel said:
Thanos_ said:
Youbetternot said:
Is this the last episode? This looks like it's going to become school days

Just to end the confusion that seems to reign here. This will never be anything like School Days. Never.

Wish it did.
Well thank god its not, School Days has the worse ending Ive ever seen in a anime , that and Evangelion.

Worst ending? You obviously never seen Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

How was Ui, in any way, a "worst ending"?
Dec 21, 2013 9:23 PM

Nov 2009
stone616 said:
Ophis said:
stone616 said:

M8, are you fking serious? Even if Setsuna didn't take the advantages and confess to Haruki, there would be another girl in her place. Because, let's be honest, Touma will never express her feelings or moving on if it wasn't for the third party to interfere. It's Setsuna who connected between the two and make them realize their true feelings.

In the end, if Setsuna wasn't close with them or be a part of their party, there will be no guarantee that they would become a couple. There's a fact that they have known each other for months and their relationship hadn't moved on even a bit beside staring each other in silent and nobody knows how deep their affection for eah other are. And it's the final year, Touma will definitely leave sooner or later when her mother comes back. For me, Setsuna is like a catalyst to hasten their relationship when the graduation comes close.

By your arguments, it's not your fault for NOT trying anything to improve urself when you have a "messed up childhood". That, by any means, is just another excuse for not trying to change yourself.
Takana_no_HanaDec 21, 2013 9:28 PM
Dec 21, 2013 9:49 PM
Jul 2018
any news of s2?
Dec 21, 2013 9:57 PM

Apr 2013
ok no school days people lets be real setsuna is not going to kill anybody any time soon so dont put your hopes up lmao
Like robots? Then watch getter robot :D
Dec 21, 2013 9:58 PM
Jul 2012
Beautiful episode, seems that all three of them are getting their true feelings/thoughts out there. It was really a beautiful ending for the episode with the ending song playing as the snow began to fall. Only one episode to go, hopefully the rest of the series is adapted so they can give full closure on probably one of my favourite series.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Dec 21, 2013 10:11 PM

Aug 2012
this is really painful to watch.. i keep saying No! No! when he heard about touma being there.. i wanted him to calm down.. .. but he had to show that to setsuna was really hard.

i feel sorry for setsuna blaming herself :( .
"I don't like Megane, I love them"

Dec 21, 2013 10:32 PM

Mar 2012
I can't see Setsuna pulling a School Days either because as she made it so clear in this episode, she knew what she was getting herself into and realizing Haruki has feelings for Kazusa isn't a surprise. I think she realizes what she did was a mistake and she will start coming to terms with it if (and I say if since I haven't played the VN) Haruki breaks up with her in the next episode.

Overall, I really enjoyed this episode and this series as a whole. I also think this just goes to show just how "human" people are...and when I say human, I mean capable of making mistakes. This situation happened because all three of them are flawed human beings that make mistakes...and their collective mistakes lead to a painful love triangle that ultimately hurt all three of them at one point or another. I get a laugh at some people saying "Character X is a bad person for doing (insert whatever here)." I shake my head at that argument because personally, I don't think that makes them a bad person, but a flawed person. There's a big difference between bad people and flawed people.
Dec 21, 2013 10:34 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was fantastic.
The OST towards the end was amazing.
Dec 21, 2013 10:46 PM

Apr 2012
I don't mind Setsuna losing him, but I feel they are completely throwing her under the bus here.
Dec 21, 2013 11:04 PM
Jul 2018
dany565 said:
ok no school days people lets be real setsuna is not going to kill anybody any time soon so dont put your hopes up lmao

hehe, maybe not yet
http://www.flickr.com/photos/83328630@N02/11491360464/
Dec 21, 2013 11:24 PM
Apr 2013
A lot of the people in here blaming this and that character obviously have very little life experience, and by life experience I mean contact with ALL sorts of human beings with varying personalities.

The three main leads should be identifiable to you and even if you don't agree with their actions you should at least understand them (There are a LOT of people like Haruki out there, yes male AND female). And to a certain extent, sympathize.

This ain't Naruto: there are no clearly labelled bad guys the author wants you to hate.

These are characters based on REAL personality types in the big wide world out there.

My advice is you stop pointing the finger, leave your social bubble and go make the acquaintance of people you normally wouldn't be caught dealing with (by your friends).

Then come back and see if it'll be any easier blaming any of these characters, (hell blaming anyone in real life, really) fully.

Definitely the best show of the season, if we're judging by character (romance stories tend to be very sparse, after all).

PS if you people (the judgers, excuse my grammar) actually watched NANA, I wonder how you'd feel about the ending of that show heh
ollythirteenDec 21, 2013 11:29 PM

Dec 22, 2013 12:08 AM

Aug 2011
Takeya and io are pretty much Setsuna -_- just because she is popular and pretty.. like i would understand if they are defending her and ship for her with haruki if she was friends with them since long time But even touma let takeya go to her hose and she hang out with them the time that she needed to study for her exams..but they specially takeya are Setsunaa Setsunaa likeee if you like her go for her Sorry for my english that made me madat this episode after that i was crying T-T <33 tooo cutee

ooh and i did like setsuna :/ but i don't know there is something off with her D: if only she confessed what she did to Touma when they were at the cafe but nope She only confesses to io to feel a victim and then the next day she is fine at the closing ceremony happy that haruki is her boyfriend.. she still selfish she prefer to have haruki even knowing how touma is really affected and that she cant deal with that anymore..
ilichuDec 22, 2013 12:22 AM
Dec 22, 2013 12:11 AM

Feb 2012
>tfw sadsuna ;_;

I think Touma won the best girl of the year.
Dec 22, 2013 12:38 AM

Dec 2012
This made me roll my eyes so much. That letter scene was just pure horse shit.

I didn't know Tomua was an attention whore. Bleh.

> people discussing the possibility of a school days ending

Is it me or is romance fans are the dumbest fans ever.
tsudecimoDec 22, 2013 12:43 AM
Dec 22, 2013 12:44 AM

Mar 2013
Everyone deserve to be selfish for their own happiness. I do not blame Setsuna for getting in between Touma and Haruki. Touma should had been more honest with her feelings rather than lying about it...

Besides that, the anime has developed so nicely. The scene where Setsuna knows what she had done wrong gave me feels ='(...and the ending was so good T_T
Dec 22, 2013 12:45 AM
Nov 2010
How about a cliche scenario in romance anime/manga:
Boy K and girl T had been close friends for a few years. A younger girl O appeared out of nowhere and confessed her crush on boy K. Boy K was surprised, so he turned down girl O. Girl T was aware of the confession. Thanks to that, boy K and girl T realized they need to move their relationship forward. HAPPY END.

Now what differs from WA2 IC end?
Dec 22, 2013 2:00 AM

May 2012
I can't possibly put the all the blame on just one of them. They all made mistakes, they all tried to be unselfish but failed; their pain and their errors are something you can relate with.
I love the fact WA2 didn't use the "poor saint girl" card nor relied on silly melodrama.
Dec 22, 2013 4:03 AM

Jul 2013
Urgghh.. there's nothing creepier than sending a girl a barrage of messages saying "call me", "I want to see you", "I miss you", etc in the span of one evening

All the blame surely lies in Haruki. He was the one who was such coward and didn't confess his feelings to Touma in the first place. No, instead he just had to take wild guesses as to how Touma feels. If he truly understands her, he would've known that Touma was simply being tsundere. Also, who the hell dates someone just out of pity?

Both girls are just victims of Haruki's indecisiveness.

Btw can anyone tell me what's the song title during the closing sequence?
MoeGodDec 22, 2013 4:43 AM
Dec 22, 2013 4:48 AM

Aug 2008
ollythirteen said:
A lot of the people in here blaming this and that character obviously have very little life experience, and by life experience I mean contact with ALL sorts of human beings with varying personalities.

The three main leads should be identifiable to you and even if you don't agree with their actions you should at least understand them (There are a LOT of people like Haruki out there, yes male AND female). And to a certain extent, sympathize.

This ain't Naruto: there are no clearly labelled bad guys the author wants you to hate.

These are characters based on REAL personality types in the big wide world out there.

My advice is you stop pointing the finger, leave your social bubble and go make the acquaintance of people you normally wouldn't be caught dealing with (by your friends).

Then come back and see if it'll be any easier blaming any of these characters, (hell blaming anyone in real life, really) fully.

Definitely the best show of the season, if we're judging by character (romance stories tend to be very sparse, after all).

PS if you people (the judgers, excuse my grammar) actually watched NANA, I wonder how you'd feel about the ending of that show heh

Actually in Naruto the bad guys are not really labeled as people you should hate either. In fact they kind of remind me of WA2 characters in how they are handled. But you'll see when you get more seasons.

NANA is far superior to WA2 in every regard so it's kind of hard to compare. Sure "this" season of WA2 is good, but the rest of the story isn't quite so great if you ask me.

This made me roll my eyes so much. That letter scene was just pure horse shit.

I didn't know Tomua was an attention whore. Bleh.

I thought they made it obvious haha. But yes she is a huge attention whore. Why do you think she fell in love with Haruki?
hyperknees91Dec 22, 2013 4:52 AM
Dec 22, 2013 5:30 AM
Dec 2013
jiraiya_sensei said:
Urgghh.. there's nothing creepier than sending a girl a barrage of messages saying "call me", "I want to see you", "I miss you", etc in the span of one evening

All the blame surely lies in Haruki. He was the one who was such coward and didn't confess his feelings to Touma in the first place. No, instead he just had to take wild guesses as to how Touma feels. If he truly understands her, he would've known that Touma was simply being tsundere. Also, who the hell dates someone just out of pity?

Both girls are just victims of Haruki's indecisiveness.

Btw can anyone tell me what's the song title during the closing sequence?

Twinkle Snow '13 sensei

btw why are you guys so excited about the school days ending and the chance that this anime going that way?
its soo clear what kind of episode that we get next week, because of the damn spolier at the first episode -_-'
Dec 22, 2013 5:45 AM
Dec 2013
Toucanbird said:
I can't see Setsuna pulling a School Days either because as she made it so clear in this episode, she knew what she was getting herself into and realizing Haruki has feelings for Kazusa isn't a surprise. I think she realizes what she did was a mistake and she will start coming to terms with it if (and I say if since I haven't played the VN) Haruki breaks up with her in the next episode.

Overall, I really enjoyed this episode and this series as a whole. I also think this just goes to show just how "human" people are...and when I say human, I mean capable of making mistakes. This situation happened because all three of them are flawed human beings that make mistakes...and their collective mistakes lead to a painful love triangle that ultimately hurt all three of them at one point or another. I get a laugh at some people saying "Character X is a bad person for doing (insert whatever here)." I shake my head at that argument because personally, I don't think that makes them a bad person, but a flawed person. There's a big difference between bad people and flawed people.
agree, these imperfect trio that make it worth to watch
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

100 by GingZ »»
Feb 27, 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.