Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 12, 2013 10:36 PM

Dec 2009
Compa is the best girl...aftre Noire but still.

Great episode, I really do hope Plutia appears since Rei is already here.

I do prefer twintails Black Heart though.
Jul 12, 2013 10:41 PM
Oct 2012
Pururut better appear if even Abnes is going to next episode!

Looks like we'll see more of Blanc and Vert next time. I like the Lowee sisters. But that might just be because I'm a Nintendo fan. :P
Jul 12, 2013 10:42 PM

Jul 2013
I really liked the first episode, can't wait for the next episodes! Also LOVED the OP song and liked the ED song too. Voice acting was ok and overall really liked it. The art style is great too! Any fans of Blanc like me here too?
Jul 12, 2013 10:45 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Kerozinn said:
eminagnam said:
Too childish for me. Dropped

this. also the high pitch voices annoy me lately..i mean noone speaks like that..and if they all sound the same.

Haha yeah them voices are giving me headaches :/ I don't hate cute voices, but there's too much of it in this anime. Still, I like the character designs, the transformation scenes are pretty cool. I didn't realize this was mahou shoujo Tanaka Rie is amazing with her voice range. The monsters were also really cute (and perverted? o_o)
Jul 12, 2013 10:57 PM

Jan 2010
Fullsome said:
Any fans of Blanc like me here too?

You called, comrade? I can't wait to see more of her next episode. Hopefully in her HDD glory. I absolutely love the contrast in personallity between her forms. Also she doesn't have thunder tits sticking out like most other CPUs in their HDD :)

Zandatsu (斬奪 - "cut and take")
Jul 12, 2013 10:57 PM

Feb 2010
I was looking forward to seeing this, despite only having played a game demo. I must say, I am not disappointed. It was a solid, fun first episode and I look forward to the next one. I gave the first episode a 7, but have it on the verge of an 8.
Jul 12, 2013 10:59 PM
Oct 2012
Raiden_ said:
Fullsome said:
Any fans of Blanc like me here too?

You called, comrade? I can't wait to see more of her next episode. Hopefully in her HDD glory. I absolutely love the contrast in personallity between her forms. Also she doesn't have thunder tits sticking out like most other CPUs in their HDD :)
She's kid-friendly... like Nintendo... Except she has the worst potty mouth out of everyone else. Don't know if that's representing Nintendo or not. :P
Jul 12, 2013 11:13 PM

Jul 2008
As a fan of NepNep (Game Gear) I was super pleased with this episode, it's very rarely an adaption from a game to an anime to be this good, and yeah, NIS (and GUST, Idea Factory and all others) made the anime for the game fans mostly, I would find it difficult to follow if I haven't played it, and also would miss most jokes (even though I only played Mk2).

We should be glad HorribleSubs subbed this so fast while all other fansubs ignored this completely.
Jul 12, 2013 11:22 PM

Sep 2012
Moe and Oppai FTW!

Nepgear and Uni will be my favorite here...

Neptune is so cool transforming only when the situation is difficult...LOL

i'm gonna love this anime

xD
Jul 13, 2013 12:02 AM

May 2013
Fan service in Ep 1 its great but why do they have to kill those blue pervert innocent creatures? hmmm
Jul 13, 2013 12:19 AM

Aug 2010
xin09 said:
Fan service in Ep 1 its great but why do they have to kill those blue pervert innocent creatures? hmmm

Never question the almighty questgiver!

Besides, they ARE monsters, who like to slobber all over disturbingly sexualized young girls =)
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 13, 2013 12:55 AM

Jan 2011
Mauno said:
Disliked it. This is definitely targeted mainly to the audience who have played the games. I was excited over the whole concept, but the references to consoles are subtle and they kinda just skipped all the introductions. With a fatherly voiced narrative they could've done better.
Pretty much this,remember ages ago watching an stream of someone playing this and it just looked liked some random ass JRPG just knew one of the girl had a D-pad for a hair pin lol

really seems like this was meant for the fans.

Also most perverted level 1 jellies i have ever seen
Jul 13, 2013 1:00 AM

Jan 2013
It's funny to have this show while in midst of the latest console war. I don't much about the game, are they working on one rightnow? Is tehre fanwork to read or watch? I would be pretty interesting to see the Xbox One vs PS4 conflict with this Setting.
Jul 13, 2013 1:36 AM

Sep 2008
I always used to troll my friend, calling this "Faptunia". Being new and oblivious to the games and the franchise, it's a little surprising to know I wasn't far off.

Love the references and the RPG-esque fantasy world. The weapons and CGI visuals look great as well. At the end of the day, it's not my cup of tea and I'll leave it to the likes of EROnin to feed me stuff about this series. :P
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Jul 13, 2013 1:43 AM

Apr 2013
I haven't had a chance to play the game yet, but loving the anime so far, even if I'm a bit lost on the plot.
Also I'm already in love with Noire!
Jul 13, 2013 1:46 AM

Feb 2012
X10A_Freedom said:
I always used to troll my friend, calling this "Faptunia". Being new and oblivious to the games and the franchise, it's a little surprising to know I wasn't far off.

Love the references and the RPG-esque fantasy world. The weapons and CGI visuals look great as well. At the end of the day, it's not my cup of tea and I'll leave it to the likes of EROnin to feed me stuff about this series. :P

O-OH THAT'S VERY CLEE-EVER! ERONIN SOUNDS LIEK A KOL GUY!

WHAT DOES FAPTUNIA MEAN? :O
Jul 13, 2013 1:53 AM
Jan 2012
Despite having not played the games, I surprisingly enjoyed this episode. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.

I'll probably buy Neptunia and Mk2. Been meaning to pick it up eventually. I heard .. interesting things about the games.
Jul 13, 2013 1:56 AM

Feb 2011
They were using Skype , lul xD
Jul 13, 2013 2:02 AM

Sep 2009
Wow. This series seems to be so cool ^^
I like it already... Neptune is so COOL!!
Jul 13, 2013 2:17 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
It was only the first episode and I'm already in love with it. Sweet mother of moe, I want more!
Jul 13, 2013 2:23 AM

Jul 2009
though i bought all game i never had time to play the 2 lasts.

Noire is the best <3
bruh
Jul 13, 2013 2:24 AM

Sep 2008
Wow, I feel dirty after watching that. I had been planning on purchasing the game for a while now, but after seeing this I now have second thoughts. It doesn't seem like my kind of anime.

Edit: 2 years later, after finally getting around to playing the games (beat Re;Birth 1, Mk2, and 3/4 of the way through Victory), I tried watching this again. Honestly, it ain't as bad as I remembered. Ignore everything I said before.
KatJun 2, 2015 1:01 PM
Jul 13, 2013 2:58 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
1. No males?
2. How they produce more?
3. -.- At least explain that
Jul 13, 2013 3:26 AM

Apr 2010
- Mostly slow paced imo
- Childish
- Nothing that looked 'special' (a reason to keep watching)
- Kinda missed some action between all the talking in the first part
- Got bored within the first 10 min., action scene at the end didn't make the episode good again for me.

The art looked good but the story is nothing for me it seems. Dropped.
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Jul 13, 2013 3:59 AM

Jul 2013
what a guilty pleasure in first episode....
that transformation almost make me getting nosebleed ^^

The opening sound a bit different with the trailer song, dang realy like trailer one than anime

So that hoodie and jerry mouse searching for crypton stone to defeat the godness,am right?
Jul 13, 2013 4:23 AM

Apr 2013
Why can't we dress the goddesses in game like so?

Fingers-cross that we can in the reboot

I see lots of dislike for this series, and this series seems to cater for fans only.
Jul 13, 2013 4:30 AM

Dec 2011
I HHHNNNNGGGed the entire first episode. I love what I've seen so far but then again I've played all the games and liked them (except the first one, gameplay wise). I don't see this series appealing as much to people who haven't played the games...

P.S. David production is amazing. Saw them do Jojos and now this
Tomoe Mami fanclub member #120
Jul 13, 2013 4:39 AM

Mar 2012
I haven't played the games but this was one of the highest concentrations of moe I have seen in any anime!
Jul 13, 2013 4:47 AM

Jan 2012
Well, this one was much better than expected. Loved the animation. Satisfying amount of fanservice also.

Jul 13, 2013 4:49 AM

May 2010
Beautiful girls. Awesome opening song. Visuals are very nice too.

"Sign you can't read from behind" xD

I am not a fan of the MC. She is too immature for a queen of her country.

This is reminding me of rpg games(Which I love) so it's already good.

8/10
Jul 13, 2013 4:52 AM

Aug 2012
Garbage first episode hope it gets better.
Jul 13, 2013 4:56 AM

Apr 2010
eminagnam said:
Too childish for me. Dropped

is it but i think that is that gives it its humor. ill stick with it :)

Jul 13, 2013 5:08 AM

Dec 2007
Kat said:
Wow, I feel dirty after watching that. I had been planning on purchasing the game for a while now, but after seeing this I now have second thoughts. It doesn't seem like my kind of anime.

>Feeling dirty
>From a Light-hearted Moe Anime with light touches of Cute Girls Fanservice

>Second thoughts on buying a game due to its anime adaptation which offers a totally different approach to the story

You're doing it wrong.

>Doesn't seem like your kind of anime

I'm sure before you started watching it you read about the anime/the games and knew it will be a Light-hearted Moe Anime with light touches of Cute Girls Fanservice. But you like K-On, which offer Cakes instead of female organs.

So why don't you like it?

I offer three Answers:

1.You just don't like cute girls doing cute fanservice things. But you liked K-ON which is the same, only instead of fanservice they eat cakes and play occasional j-pop music.
2.It's not Kyoanus
3.Gender: Not specified
Jul 13, 2013 5:09 AM

Dec 2012
COMPA BEST GIRL.
Jul 13, 2013 5:10 AM

Dec 2012
MOE, MOE, MOE everywhere.
TRANSFORM, TRANSFORM, TRANSFORM everywhere
GODDAMN.. why cant summer anime makes me calm, too cute for me to focus watching the storyline lool.

well 8 for the character and 9 for the art, and for the sound+music i think 8 suits it. well as for the story.. i dunno if this will become interesting, so i waited until this anime is over..

overall 8/10(for now)
Jul 13, 2013 5:11 AM

Dec 2012
UnbornMVs said:
They were using Skype , lul xD

LOL. True, i thought anyone wouldn't realize that.
Jul 13, 2013 5:18 AM
Sep 2012
Had somewhat a low expectation for this show, but turned out better than i expected, a lot better.
Ignoring the plot, it's almost like a hybrid between Vividred operation and SAO.
It's how carefree the comedy and characters can be is what i like about this show. Will keep watching.
8/10.
Jul 13, 2013 5:46 AM

Aug 2012
YoxalLoyal said:
Ep. 2 Preview Images
http://nep-anime.tv/story.html
Guess we're having some loli action next week and
Now I really hope Plutia appears in the anime with all the Victory character cameos.

Jul 13, 2013 6:02 AM

Jan 2010
GrayFT said:
YoxalLoyal said:
Ep. 2 Preview Images
Now I really hope Plutia appears in the anime with all the Victory character cameos.

Zandatsu (斬奪 - "cut and take")
Jul 13, 2013 6:03 AM

Oct 2011
It was an interesting first episode. Though it might look harder to get into for people who didn't play the game. Luckily I had finished finished the game (only the third one) a few days ago.

Looking forward to next episode. Going to see White heart!

GrayFT said:
YoxalLoyal said:
Ep. 2 Preview Images

Jul 13, 2013 6:22 AM

Apr 2013
da hell did i just watch? please tell me it gets better (i doubt it) because generic moe blobs with mediocre "fan service" (if you can even call it that) is not entertaining.
Jul 13, 2013 7:11 AM

Jun 2009
I'm pretty sure I will love this if Noire will get this much screentime every episode.
Jul 13, 2013 7:14 AM

Apr 2010
That was so shit, I'm done already.
Jul 13, 2013 7:17 AM

Jan 2011
Had a low expectation but turns out the first episode was fun. I noticed some stuff borrowed from the game and the ones I can list are:

Mini Histoire being pissed at lazy Neptune (Victory)
    Dogoo molest (mk2)
    HDN1 OP during Dogoo fight

Can't wait for next week's episode which I'm assuming Trick will appear.
Jul 13, 2013 7:18 AM
Mar 2013
Looks like this Animation is going Off the 2nd Game. gah my Emotional Feels for Uni are All there like they were for the game X_X. was thinking they would go in Game order but i guess the First Scene was the First game Wrapping up, which is fine with me cuase i liked the CPU's Little Sisters. Next episode looks like the Actual Story plot Gets going which i can not Wait to see how all the Boss Fights play out *_*
Jul 13, 2013 7:20 AM

Jan 2008
plot178 said:
Looks like this Animation is going Off the 2nd Game. gah my Emotional Feels for Uni are All there like they were for the game X_X. was thinking they would go in Game order but i guess the First Scene was the First game Wrapping up, which is fine with me cuase i liked the CPU's Little Sisters. Next episode looks like the Actual Story plot Gets going which i can not Wait to see how all the Boss Fights play out *_*

Rei handing out fliers seems to be pretty important... which is 3rd game material. Also Pirachu with Arfoire.
Jul 13, 2013 7:22 AM

Aug 2009
That was so laughably bad. I hope it gets better.
Jul 13, 2013 7:32 AM

May 2012
plot178 said:

It's a completely original story with some nods/references to the games' stories. It's not following the plots of the games.
Jul 13, 2013 7:44 AM

Oct 2010
vampko said:
lucy_kawaii said:
im a big fan of neptunia, played all their games
39 votes for masterpiece? lol common people wake up

and this has same art with DAL? DAL is kind of accurate on tsunako's art unlike this, they put less effort on this one. this is just the beginning so mostly it has a pretty good artwork and animation but im sure soon the quality will get worse.

- not tsunako's art
- no rpg content

what's left are CVs and nao songs

3/5

Tsunako art is arguable

But you're being silly if you are trying to say it had "no rpg content" when there were multiple fight scenes in it.

lol multiple fight scenes he said,

i call it multiple slash scenes
Jul 13, 2013 7:54 AM

Mar 2013
It's alright, about what I expected.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2013

98 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 15, 2023 1:34 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

game8910 - Jul 26, 2013

111 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 13, 2023 6:54 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2013

138 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 10, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2013

100 by LavaLach »»
Jan 18, 2023 4:48 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

76 by TRAhmet23 »»
Aug 29, 2022 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.