Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 2, 2013 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I guess this is going to be a 3-4 episode arc. Well, hello action! Nice, I see plenty of that in the latest episode. The OST is pretty decent I guess again. I just love her determination:

Lol @ the PV btw, lolol
Aug 2, 2013 6:29 AM

Dec 2011
kinda nice eps btw. derp gear is transforming! and trying to save those 4 :3

i hope those were tentacle ~ :v
Aug 2, 2013 8:27 AM

Apr 2008
Stark700 said:
Lol @ the PV btw, lolol
ROM and RAM is taking great interest
Aug 2, 2013 8:27 AM

Jul 2013
It's the little Imouto's spotlight trying to save their sisters. Things spiked up at the end of the episode, pretty decent battle, especially Nepgear's transformation. Man can't wait to see what the next episode look like.
omega_d94Aug 2, 2013 7:54 PM

Aug 2, 2013 8:35 AM
May 2010
^i watched it on dailymotion..

great ep btw nepgear is love.
Aug 2, 2013 8:52 AM

Nov 2007
Nepgear you are so fucking COOL 5/5
Aug 2, 2013 9:54 AM

Jul 2009
nseika said:
Stark700 said:
Lol @ the PV btw, lolol

who would not?

btw, can mk2 be speed run in 7 days? i have some free time before tales of xilia come in europe
bruh
Aug 2, 2013 10:21 AM

May 2012
Episode 4 sooooo good!

I love the Candidates~~

Also, lol at the modem situation

And of course, the next episode PV
kei78 said:
nseika said:
Stark700 said:
Lol @ the PV btw, lolol

who would not?

btw, can mk2 be speed run in 7 days? i have some free time before tales of xilia come in europe

Depending on how much time you have, easily
Aug 2, 2013 11:43 AM
Oct 2012
kei78 said:
nseika said:
Stark700 said:
Lol @ the PV btw, lolol

who would not?

Rom and Ram are scarred for life :P
It's possible, depending on how much time you have.

Yeah, some good action this episode.
This is why I like Nepgear the most. Her character evolves the most out of every character I know in this series.

Although... shouldn't Nepgear wait for everyone else to catch up instead of charging off by herself?
Aug 2, 2013 3:11 PM

Jan 2008
Ehm... I think I kinda happy that I passed the games...
This anime is just boring as hell...
Aug 2, 2013 3:27 PM

Aug 2012
OMG! Nepgear transformed *.*
Lol, IF showed Compa's photo by mistake at the end. kkkkk
Aug 2, 2013 3:42 PM
Jul 2018

SO EPIC! Go Nepgear!
Aug 2, 2013 4:19 PM

Mar 2011
I think i'm going to have to drop this one. I'm a fan of the game, but the show seems like when they dont know which direction to take the story they just insert random fan service. Its far too often they have random panty shots or the camera zooms in on their breast for no reason.
Aug 2, 2013 4:47 PM

May 2012
Bluemaveric said:
I think i'm going to have to drop this one. I'm a fan of the game, but the show seems like when they dont know which direction to take the story they just insert random fan service. Its far too often they have random panty shots or the camera zooms in on their breast for no reason.

But they're following the stories of the games fairly closely...

Sure things are condensed in some ways, but they don't have the same amount of time to get all that stuff out.

Also, you're just now pulling out when the show is actually giving a really strong focus on the plot?

Plus, when were the games not at fault of having a strong focus on fanservice?

And FINALLY...
random panty shots

WHERE!? I really haven't seen this. Even the scene when the CPUs were all tied up, which would have been THE perfect moment to get some panty shots in, none were there. I only recall seeing a character's panty once throughout this entire show (Noire's transformation scene)...I could have missed some others possibly, but they definitely are not plentiful or even something which the show focuses on.
Aug 2, 2013 4:47 PM

May 2013
Go Nepgear!

IF showing a picture of Compa while she's sleeping at the end of the episode lol.
Aug 2, 2013 5:41 PM

Sep 2012
that's my Nepgear :3 awesome transformation ^^
Aug 2, 2013 5:47 PM

Oct 2010
It was about time the Candidates had their turn to shine. I like how the Candidates tricked Abnes into being their punching bag for training. Glad to see Nepgear transform first. Though I hope her barging further in won't lead to her getting captured like in mk2. And that episode review with IF showing her love for Compa just like that one scene in the game. Overall, this ep turned out to be my favourite for all those Uni moments. Hopefully the last three Candidates, especially Uni, will be able to transform in next week's episode.
YoxalLoyalAug 2, 2013 6:03 PM
Aug 2, 2013 6:26 PM

Nov 2011
good episode....i like
Hate Keeps me warm
Aug 2, 2013 6:27 PM

Aug 2012
It seems like IF likes taking photos of Compa :)
I didn't do nothing. I'm innocent...
Aug 2, 2013 6:59 PM

Aug 2011
Hai Nep Jr. you go kickass
Aug 2, 2013 7:26 PM

Dec 2009
vampko said:
Bluemaveric said:

But they're following the stories of the games fairly closely...

Sure things are condensed in some ways, but they don't have the same amount of time to get all that stuff out.

Also, you're just now pulling out when the show is actually giving a really strong focus on the plot?

Plus, when were the games not at fault of having a strong focus on fanservice?

And FINALLY...
random panty shots

WHERE!? I really haven't seen this. Even the scene when the CPUs were all tied up, which would have been THE perfect moment to get some panty shots in, none were there. I only recall seeing a character's panty once throughout this entire show (Noire's transformation scene)...I could have missed some others possibly, but they definitely are not plentiful or even something which the show focuses on.

This pretty much. People are complaining about panty shots yet the only i remember is from the first episode, one time.
Aug 2, 2013 7:56 PM

Oct 2011
I liked nepgear's transformation sequence. Though I wonder if the other candidates will get theirs soon too.
laughed at neptune misnaming Arfoire for CFW magic. Also, that dial-up tone...
So far I like how the anime handled the character development.
Aug 2, 2013 8:15 PM

Jan 2008
Oh... so Nepgear hasn't gained her HDD (transformation ability) yet? Even in the 2nd game she already could IIRC but was to weak to save them. Reminds me of Victory where she needed to find the item to become a CPU, though in this case, they're already candidates, and just can't transform. Oh and using the 3rd games logic, CPU's don't age after becoming CPU's, so they're forever moe and young, so kinda confusing when they were talking about growing up and stuff.

Lmao'd at Neptune giving Arfoire nicknames.

They're grinding levels, lols and dat dial up.

Oh and yay, Nepgears transformation scene was nice with Go->Love & Peace playing in the back. Hope she uses her 2nd form eventually, shows a lot more skin though still nothing compared to Uni's DFC and minimal usage of things covering her body when transformed.

IF and her love for Compa at the end.
Aug 2, 2013 8:23 PM
Aug 2, 2013 8:26 PM

Aug 2010
it is Nepgear's time to shine! i'm guessing the others will transform within the next episode.

I LOLd when Neptune tried to guess Arfoire's name. specifically when she said CFW Magic.
dat ending... xD
Aug 2, 2013 8:36 PM

May 2012
Paul said:
Oh... so Nepgear hasn't gained her HDD (transformation ability) yet? Even in the 2nd game she already could IIRC but was to weak to save them. Reminds me of Victory where she needed to find the item to become a CPU, though in this case, they're already candidates, and just can't transform. Oh and using the 3rd games logic, CPU's don't age after becoming CPU's, so they're forever moe and young, so kinda confusing when they were talking about growing up and stuff.

Lmao'd at Neptune giving Arfoire nicknames.

They're grinding levels, lols and dat dial up.

Oh and yay, Nepgears transformation scene was nice with Go->Love & Peace playing in the back. Hope she uses her 2nd form eventually, shows a lot more skin though still nothing compared to Uni's DFC and minimal usage of things covering her body when transformed.

IF and her love for Compa at the end.

This is its own thing and runs by its own rules, but I'm pretty sure the 'growing up' part of it was more referring to their mental states. They're never going to get older in appearance. That's how they'll look for good.

Maybe they'll get second forms by the end of the season?

Stark700 said:

Hehe

The looks on Rom and Ram's face made the moment for me xD

I really like the direction they chose to go with the 'episode previews' ~
Aug 2, 2013 9:33 PM
Jan 2008
good ep 4/5
Aug 2, 2013 9:39 PM
Feb 2011
The first 3 epis haven't really captured me too much in hindsight, will episode 4 e able to hook me if those epis haven't?
Aug 2, 2013 9:50 PM

May 2012
OkamaLand said:
The first 3 epis haven't really captured me too much in hindsight, will episode 4 e able to hook me if those epis haven't?

I don't know. i like the Candidates so much more than the CPUs and 4 focused a lot on the Candidates. You may or may not enjoy it.

I'd say give it a chance. If ti still doesn't grab you, then definitely drop it.
Aug 2, 2013 9:51 PM
Feb 2011
vampko said:
OkamaLand said:

I don't know. i like the Candidates so much more than the CPUs and 4 focused a lot on the Candidates. You may or may not enjoy it.

I'd say give it a chance. If ti still doesn't grab you, then definitely drop it.

Alright then ,I'll give this a shot, thanks for the word.
Aug 2, 2013 10:02 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
That drama between Nepgear and Uni was a little lame...but I enjoyed the battle scene. All of the little sisters were cool, and I like how the twins fight together. Nepgear's transformation, I like how her "fear" was because of becoming stronger than her sister, that was interesting.
Aug 2, 2013 10:03 PM
Oct 2012
The CPU Candidates develop a lot more which is why I really like them.
Aug 2, 2013 10:37 PM

Aug 2010
NICE

NepGear's transformation was great (it's not her final form yet, though =( ), now she can kick some ass. Can't wait for Uni's transformation. Or Rom&Ram *drools*

Btw, they could use the sleeping compa pic to INSTAKILL pirachu.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Aug 2, 2013 11:02 PM
Jul 2013
4 more classes in MapleStory appeared.

My2ndAngelicAug 2, 2013 11:11 PM
[A member of the Maple Alliance] My2ndAngelic
Aug 2, 2013 11:40 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. Nepgear transformed! Can't wait to see Uni to transform too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2013 12:20 AM
Jan 2012
Dang. Nepgear seems so much more badass in the anime. I was surprised.

I hope they make Uni breast jokes after she transforms. xD
Aug 3, 2013 1:14 AM
Mar 2008
The PVs are the best thing of this anime lmao
Aug 3, 2013 3:09 AM

Jun 2012
nepgear! 'nuff said
Aug 3, 2013 6:22 AM

Apr 2011
Lol at the sister's expressions especially Rom and Ram-chan's at Compa's picture.

Lol at them using Abnes as a practice dummy.
Aug 3, 2013 7:17 AM

Jan 2011
Nepgear's transformation was pretty cool ^^

Aug 3, 2013 7:20 AM

Apr 2013
Now I'm wondering if the VITA game will allow us to have IF use handguns.
Aug 3, 2013 7:52 AM

Jul 2008
If I'm not mistaken, the first Neptunia game for the Vita will be something like Project Diva, a dance game. I have seen it on YT.
Maybe it was a minigame or there are more than one game in progress? IDK honestly.

For those who played both Neptunia Mk2 and V, I am in the middle of Mk2, is V good enough Mk2? sorry for asking this offtopic but you can't trust reviews on Neptunia series.

Btw. have you noticed that the last goddess in the ED is
?
Aug 3, 2013 8:50 AM

May 2010
I love this anime. It is relaxing and it has its moments.
Aug 3, 2013 8:56 AM

May 2013
Nepgear looks pretty much the same even after she transforms, unlike the 4 goddesses that look very different between thir to forms.
Aug 3, 2013 9:02 AM

Jul 2013
Wow, Uni was such a bitch at the start of the episode. I wish someone would've slapped her when she was yelling at Nepgear. She really shouldn't have gotten off so easy. Great animation as usual though, loved the fighting and the Nepgear focus was great. ^^ I'm really enjoying this arc!
Aug 3, 2013 9:35 AM

May 2012
okasion said:
If I'm not mistaken, the first Neptunia game for the Vita will be something like Project Diva, a dance game. I have seen it on YT.
Maybe it was a minigame or there are more than one game in progress? IDK honestly.

For those who played both Neptunia Mk2 and V, I am in the middle of Mk2, is V good enough Mk2? sorry for asking this offtopic but you can't trust reviews on Neptunia series.

Btw. have you noticed that the last goddess in the ED is
?
That was black heart
I thought the same for a moment too, but nah, it's Black Heart

The game you're describing is Neptune PP. That's already out in Japan.

Lots of people liked V more than Mk2. It's definitely an improvement in a lot of gameplay aspects.
Aug 3, 2013 9:52 AM

Jul 2013
Lol IF, seems that you like to take pictures of Compa in her sleep. It's now time for the little sisters to shine and go save their sisters, and hooray for Nepgear's transformation, now things are going to get good!
Aug 3, 2013 10:30 AM

Sep 2009
I'm not really a fan of Nepgear but she's cool in this episode. I'm not much into her. I like Neptune more though~ :))
Aug 3, 2013 12:56 PM

Apr 2010
So we will see transformations of the other girls as well at some point?
Looks like the girls needed a little boost without their own sisters around it seems the big sisters are a bit to over protective of them.
Nepgear transforming wasn't really a surprise.
And is it just me or does the weapon Uni was using looks like a MG 42 machine gun.

It's been a while since i heard to sound of analog internet connection it also brings back the memories or the simple downloads that lasted several days.
And i am not even laking about the big downloads, it's funny how we now get annoyed if a download lasts a few hours looking back at those really long downloads.
Aug 3, 2013 3:14 PM

May 2012
Aversa said:
So we will see transformations of the other girls as well at some point?
Looks like the girls needed a little boost without their own sisters around it seems the big sisters are a bit to over protective of them.
Nepgear transforming wasn't really a surprise.
And is it just me or does the weapon Uni was using looks like a MG 42 machine gun.

It's been a while since i heard to sound of analog internet connection it also brings back the memories or the simple downloads that lasted several days.
And i am not even laking about the big downloads, it's funny how we now get annoyed if a download lasts a few hours looking back at those really long downloads.

Yeah, those were the days. Just leaving things downloading while you watched TV or played some games xD
Heck, just loading pages could take ages
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

game8910 - Jul 26, 2013

111 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 13, 2023 6:54 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2013

138 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 10, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2013

100 by LavaLach »»
Jan 18, 2023 4:48 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

76 by TRAhmet23 »»
Aug 29, 2022 12:50 PM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

99 by LadyLeeMing »»
Feb 22, 2022 4:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.