Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 29, 2013 1:25 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
symbv said:
You are free to have your expectation, I have my own expectation
I expect if I have another glass of sake I'll get over myself ;)

(I should avoid posting at work during lunch when I'm rushed and in a bad mood)

hpulley said:
HOWEVER, if my post spoiled anyone or everyone for the end of the season episode which I haven't even seen yet (so for all I know I'm wrong and the girls have left and they've broken up... but I doubt it) then I'm sorry... that was not my intent.
40 lashes with a wet noodle!
Mar 29, 2013 3:24 PM

Sep 2012
Cratex said:

hpulley said:
HOWEVER, if my post spoiled anyone or everyone for the end of the season episode which I haven't even seen yet (so for all I know I'm wrong and the girls have left and they've broken up... but I doubt it) then I'm sorry... that was not my intent.
40 lashes with a wet noodle!

40 lashes??? Harsh... LOL
Mar 29, 2013 5:34 PM

Jan 2013
They cant give up of love live like this... i refuse believe that they went down in ranking, perharps they will be called for a special in love live or something...

I think Honoka asked 1 time to her friend what was going on, but she said "nothing"... So honoka is not totally guilty :/

so sad
sigh..
Mar 29, 2013 6:58 PM

Sep 2009
They way the writers create drama in this show has slightly started to irk me. It's always implied that an adversity has severe consequences and then they later reveal that it wasn't that big of a deal after all. Just like the first live bombing and here Honoka collapsing.

Still, I'll hope they'll pull something similar to that effect in the next episode.
The worst case scenario: The whole Love Live School Idol Project goes out with a bang, though that would just be awful marketing.
IDexMar 29, 2013 7:04 PM
Mar 29, 2013 10:33 PM

Jul 2008
wishkas said:
They cant give up of love live like this... i refuse believe that they went down in ranking, perharps they will be called for a special in love live or something...

Their ranking didn't go down. The girls made a decision not to participate, so they are no longer ranked at all.
Mar 30, 2013 6:35 PM

Aug 2011
That was a bit harsh, Umi.

The look on everyone's faces when Honoka made that announcement! I guess the ending is going to be super happy since this ep attempts to drag the mood down.
Mar 30, 2013 8:42 PM

Sep 2012
OK, I have more information about the last episode. It is not a synopsis or story details but I consider it a big spoiler so if you do not want to know anything about what will happen in the last episode, DO NOT open the Spoiler tag:

symbvMar 30, 2013 9:16 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 30, 2013 9:06 PM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
OK, I have more information about the last episode. It is not a synopsis or story details but I consider it a big spoiler so if you do not want to know anything about what will happen in the last episode, DO NOT open the Spoiler tag:

Wow, you have your sources! amazon doesn't show that yet... very cool though! Can't wait!
Apr 1, 2013 11:57 AM

Oct 2011
OMG Umi I love you!! Thank you for slapping that stupid ungrateful little bitch. Seriously Honoka, stop thinking about yourself. It's her fault the performance got ruined, I don't care if everyone says it's not cause it is, by overworking herself even though she knew what could happen. And now she's bitching after Kotori..

I'd rather have the best friend leaving, then be the best friend leaving. At least she has her other best friend Umi and the rest of Muse with her. Poor Kotori has to be by herself and you make her feel like shit. SHAME ON YOU. D:< (And yes I can say this because I lost my best friend like that) And there is such things as PHONES. Not like they're never talking to each other again. I lost all contact with my BF. So really Honoka has it good. I'm just really pissed off at her right now and she better redeem herself.
LuxtressApr 1, 2013 12:04 PM
Apr 2, 2013 7:52 PM
Nov 2011
leave it to honoka ti finally give nico a scene I liked.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Apr 3, 2013 5:07 AM

Jan 2011
Oh this was fucking lame, this was some 2/10 content. I sighed a lot and I was just thinking about random stuff. This was executed horribly! I'll finish it for the sake of finishing it, but this show has been going downhill for a the previous couple of episodes.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 3, 2013 5:15 AM

Sep 2012
MasterMeNL said:
Oh this was fucking lame, this was some 2/10 content. I sighed a lot and I was just thinking about random stuff. This was executed horribly! I'll finish it for the sake of finishing it, but this show has been going downhill for a the previous couple of episodes.
Don't see how it goes downhill for "a the previous couple of episodes" though I agree that this episode the execution is not that god.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 9, 2013 3:17 AM

Jun 2008
Cratex said:
As people were watching a show about Cute Girls Doing Cute Things, a good story broke out. ;)

The story is still the same, they just threw a little drama so they will not get boring. I don't think the story can be characterized as good or bad since it's a simple story. it's just a matter of making a nice execution out of it.
Kind of surprised with the people over analyzing and even making whole issues about how western forums take it and Japanese forums and all that. It's just a simple idol anime for Christ sake to watch and spend some nice time. The little drama thrown is just to spice things up and not be progression and boring. That's all there is to it. It's nothing but classic story-writing techniques.
People in western forums not reacting as the Japanese is because they are more healthy watchers since they ain't full of otakus who make this stuff their whole world and reason of existence and behave like this characters are real people.
Apr 9, 2013 9:43 PM

Jun 2012
Well, that pissed me off.

Honoka feels like she's failed everyone, and then as soon as she starts to feel better, her friend drops a bombshell on her. Yeah, Kotori did try telling her, and they were both to blame, but I feel as though the problem came from Kotori being unable to stick up for herself more so than Honoka's selfishness.

Then when Honoka doesn't cheer up RIGHT AWAY they all get pissed at her? That's bullshit. I know she's usually an upbeat character, but even happy people are allowed to be upset sometimes. None of them seemed to mind when they all wanted to give up or complain, but as soon as Honoka starts to do it that's wrong? Ridiculous.

I don't think Honoka's necessarily doing the right thing, but I don't blame her at all. I've really enjoyed the show up until this point, so hopefully things pull together during the last episode.
Apr 10, 2013 5:07 AM

Oct 2012
Well, that drama excalated so quick >_<
My heart it's almost burst :(

That depressing moment, sometimes it must happen to us...
and depend to your friends, maybe it's the best solution :D

Anyway, final ep, can't wait for it!!
Love them all!!
"Signature removed"
May 8, 2013 12:47 PM

Oct 2011
KingCez said:
honoka quit being a bitch

Being a bitch because she's the last to hear any news about anything? For being a hardworking teenager that suddenly gets hit by successive ill-fated events?

Ok buddy
May 29, 2013 8:13 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Stake a bit too superficial in his treatment, well the dramatic atmosphere, but all too linear, I like originality, Honoka at the end when he takes the blow, angry as he was, at the very least would have to reciprocate, however nothing! Honoka believe that the problem is only to be attributed to her, instead of thinking that even a little wrong of guilt was not just her and them there would be no further news, why would he ask for really petty excuse for his behavior. In the end, the most interesting thing is to know how to shut their questione.Parte technique really nice, nice to see the protagonist not only in a happy, pain on the face of Honoka looked very realistic.
Jun 26, 2013 9:11 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Awesome job Umi. Slap Honoka for being so arrogant and negative towards herself and Muse. Honestly Honoka really needed for someone to slap her very hard, but I didn't expect Umi to do it. I expected Eri or Nico to slap her.

Jul 1, 2013 2:37 AM

Jan 2012
It was soooo Honoka's fault and yet everyone try to say to the group's fault so she will not feel as bad. But really it was her fault.

someone leaves to study abroad.... please anime need to drop this idea already, I've seen too many anime using this study abroad thing. Kotori is too stupid for even needed to consider such a thing when she's in an idol group, many friends and she seems to enjoy life here. A normal person would stay. This show is too cliche all the way.
Aug 10, 2013 10:43 PM
Apr 2011
Too much love killed them. :P
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Sep 18, 2013 7:44 PM

Feb 2013
Pretty depressing episode.
Sep 25, 2013 8:41 AM

Jan 2013
Shit just got real. Also, honoka pissed me off this ep
Nov 2, 2013 5:08 AM

Sep 2011
By quitting the group, Honoka's just repeating the mistake of focusing on herself and not noticing others' troubles. I'd say she deserves the slap. Though I can see how they plan to end this...
"Now's the time for you to run towards the day you awaken from this dream."

~Boys be Smile
Feb 9, 2014 5:59 AM

Aug 2013
I'm actually surprised that Honoka didn't react at all when the rest of the group told her they forfeit their entry to Love Live. Even if their schools' chairperson tells them to stop, tt's still a really important decision that should be discussed with all the members present.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 11, 2014 2:15 PM
Mar 2008
Oh, the drama. Honoka is so fucking useless as group leader. They should just trash her.
Apr 5, 2014 1:59 AM

Dec 2010
Damn, Honoka my girl, I feel ya. Personally I think that I would have taken all the shit that happened even worse than her.
May 15, 2014 4:13 PM

Jul 2013
i'm kinda disappointed that the drama is way unnecessary~ I mean come on Honoka!! You use to be my favorite character, but your actions and putting drama on yourself is just plain ridiculous~
May 17, 2014 12:48 PM

Nov 2012
Muse won't be the same without Kotori. Well, they can always get another member to replace her.
May 19, 2014 4:39 PM

Jun 2013
Hydnlife said:
Damn.
Jul 19, 2014 7:51 AM

Jul 2014
Ouch.
Sep 2, 2014 5:14 PM

Oct 2012
Great episode... and the drama. So it's decided they won't be going to this year's Love Live, as I expected before.

I wonder what happens next cause it would be bad if they ended it by Honoka forcing her will to stay on Kotori. Because that school was her dream. But I also know how Honoka feels, her best friend is leaving soon and she has all reason to act in such way. But that slap, I think she understood now. That she can't be so selfish all the time. They should at least talk with each other before she leaves.

The real question is - will the manage to do last episode well, will they find good reason for Kotori to stay?
Somehow I have the feeling that Kotori realizes that her dream lies elswhere.
Sep 3, 2014 2:08 PM
Aug 2013
Why i'm crying with this shit?
Oct 14, 2014 7:04 PM
Jul 2018
Dat bitch slap tho
Meh, Honoka deserved it.

KingCez said:
honoka quit being a bitch

XD seriously
Nov 13, 2014 2:04 AM

Apr 2014
What a depressing episode. The mood of this episode was completely different from the other eleven.
The dramas of being in an Idol Group...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2014 9:12 PM

Jul 2013
at least honoka realized that it was on her for their live not taking off, and the subsequent decision to pull out. i didn't think they'd actually quit - i was expecting them to fall to like 21st or something. but damn. :/ she realized that she's to blame but she's going about it the wrong way ugh.

but honoka's been the most relatable character for me in the show so i can't say i would be doing things differently.
Dec 2, 2014 7:08 PM

Mar 2011
I don't really agree with everyone saying Honoka was being unreasonable. Your best friend moving away is extremely hard, and for her to not even tell her right away but tell Umi must have been devastating. Yes, she was focused on Love Live, but Honoka is pretty dense to begin with. If Kotori would've just told her, none of that would've happened. Although I think the slap was deserved for saying she was just going to quit, Umi saying that she was the worst was not fair at all.
Dec 24, 2014 10:16 PM

Jun 2008
Ugh....so much fucking drama!
Dec 25, 2014 2:57 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
Forced drama here, forced drama there. I'm watching this for idols, not cheap ass fucking melodrama.

Jan 21, 2015 4:20 PM

Oct 2011
I really dislike these over dramatized settings. Honoka faints after singing in the pouring rain while being ill and they call it an accident -> "oh no, she almost died. let's quit even from Love Live which is in 2 fucking weeks".
And while I understand Kotomi's first reaction (not being able to tell Honoka) and Honako getting angry as well, Kotomi's second reaction (starting to cry, running away) was unneeded.

I can also understand everyone's reactions on the roof (Honoka wanting to quit and the others being angry and surprised) but they just wanted to show too much damn drama.
Jan 24, 2015 9:01 AM

Dec 2012
This episode reminded me of myself trying to give up everytime I stumble upon certain obstacles. Dayum, it really looks bad.

Already better than K-On! lol. At least people struggle here. Also didn't feel like this was forced drama for some reason.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Feb 5, 2015 9:56 PM

Oct 2013
slap heard round the world O_O
[/quote]
Mar 6, 2015 4:59 PM

Dec 2013
drama overload meh
Apr 29, 2015 12:54 AM

Apr 2014
lol I feel like I'm one of the only ones who liked the drama.
May 3, 2015 5:03 PM

Apr 2014
The drama in this episode was really freaking stupid. Yes, let's have everyone act more maudlin than is reasonable for even the unreasonable. I can believe Honoka's naiive overwork ethic but not this ~aren't we so useless and emotional oh nooo~ garbage.

Teenage girls are tougher than that.
Jun 8, 2015 1:32 PM

Jul 2010
It was like Honoka's dark side. Totally opposite as Umi said at the end.
Jun 10, 2015 9:05 AM

Jul 2014
Forced drama is forced. Stupid characters are stupid. Lame cliches here, there and everywhere. Disappointing.

Also, why the hell did the rest of the girls blame themselves for Honoka collapsing when it was blatantly her fault for being such a brain-dead moron by not sleeping and practicing in the rain.

Awful episode.
Jun 18, 2015 11:48 AM

Mar 2008
I disagree, for me it actually didn't felt forced, the only thing that was indeed out of place was Honoka announcing she would quit, but on a second thought she was probably just completely desperate, thus she ended up saying that.
Am I one of the only person that thought this drama was quite reasonable?!
First of all, Honoka admitting/saying that it was all her fault was great and I liked how Eri butted in to say that was not the case. Yes, a lot of things were her fault but it's also the fault of the others for not stopping her properly.
Jun 19, 2015 4:07 PM

Sep 2010
Yeah Umi-chan slap that bitch!
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 15, 2015 11:45 PM

May 2014
Alice said:
I disagree, for me it actually didn't felt forced, the only thing that was indeed out of place was Honoka announcing she would quit, but on a second thought she was probably just completely desperate, thus she ended up saying that.
Am I one of the only person that thought this drama was quite reasonable?!
First of all, Honoka admitting/saying that it was all her fault was great and I liked how Eri butted in to say that was not the case. Yes, a lot of things were her fault but it's also the fault of the others for not stopping her properly.

I thought it was all fairly reasonable. I'm surprised the rest of the group isn't even more upset, as they're all getting screwed over by the actions of 2 of the 9 members right now. And a mom/principal, let's not forget that.
Jul 25, 2015 8:24 AM
Jan 2010
The genki is forever gone
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2013

262 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Apr 22, 11:52 AM

» What's the watch order?

Kayroad - Dec 10, 2023

10 by October_Animate »»
Mar 16, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2013

120 by Needster »»
Feb 15, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2013

141 by firstamizade »»
Feb 3, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bippo - Mar 17, 2013

128 by Foreall908 »»
Jan 7, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.