Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 27, 2012 12:07 AM

Sep 2012
Interesting episode. Lots of random blushing. Less naked cat too. And just when we think Shiro's innocent, PLOT TWIST. Gonna be interesting to see what happens next. Hopefully more action in the future.
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Oct 27, 2012 12:33 AM

Oct 2010
aria93 said:
It seems that Shino did kill the guy but he doesn't remember it...
Hmm, DID(Dissociative identity disorder) is what might happening to him but I don't know.
Could be or it's really his power whom he claims he has from being a King. A colorless king has no substance therefore no personality that is really stable just CLEAR.....not define. You know, kind of like the element colorless.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 27, 2012 1:27 AM

May 2010
-Quasar said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Double faced murderer.

I guess split personality it is.

that's one possible reason
Oct 27, 2012 3:11 AM

Feb 2012
This show is beginning to bore me. I won't drop it (one episode per week won't kill me), but I have the feeling it's nothing less than a fanservice. I also don't like the schema of a good whiny guy that suddenly becomes a badass killer, though he doesn't know about it. It reminds me of Elfen Lied
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Oct 27, 2012 4:39 AM
Jan 2012
KingLear said:
This show is beginning to bore me. I won't drop it (one episode per week won't kill me), but I have the feeling it's nothing less than a fanservice. I also don't like the schema of a good whiny guy that suddenly becomes a badass killer, though he doesn't know about it. It reminds me of Elfen Lied

I agree. It's getting dull. I hope something really happens.
Oct 27, 2012 4:58 AM

Dec 2011
Looks like he is the real murderer alright.
It became even more interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2012 6:08 AM

Dec 2008
MAL in a nutshell:
"Man nothing happened yet and the series is only a third of the way done. WORST ANIME EVER."
Oct 27, 2012 11:52 AM
Oct 2012
I think Yashiro didn't kill the person because Neko could be playing tricks on him with her illusions, causing him to think he killed the guy by creating "fake" bloodstained shirt. She could be the cause of the video for all I know and the guy who "died" is actually alive somewhere.
Oct 27, 2012 12:41 PM
Nov 2009
i got deeply bored by this.. im sorry. *dropped*
Oct 27, 2012 2:35 PM

Jun 2009
Mesmeril said:
I think Yashiro didn't kill the person because Neko could be playing tricks on him with her illusions, causing him to think he killed the guy by creating "fake" bloodstained shirt. She could be the cause of the video for all I know and the guy who "died" is actually alive somewhere.

I dont think nejo would be soo smart besides why should she do that too bring shiro such troubles he did it and i hope this show gets too the point soon cause this i kill you i spare you thing really makes me thick

kuro should just kill that guy and the thing is done !!
Oct 27, 2012 3:35 PM

Apr 2012
The story is finally picking up! We're finally done with the whole Kuroh-trying-to-kill-Isana-but-not-really. I was actually a bit sad when this episode ended, much to my own surprise.

I'm looking forward to see more of the two groups of the city; their dispute is what really catches my interest, not tha yaoi-vibes we're getting from Kuroh and Isana. And judging by the preview, we'll get to see Seri in action. Can't wait!
Oct 27, 2012 5:39 PM
Apr 2012
...robots are hilarious, specially when neko sat on one aha!
neko: Die!
Robot: Have Mercy!
XD
this anime is more fitted to be watched as a marathon... =_=; stupid theory:
isana has troll features: he tried using the log in record to fool kuro, despite knowing he sneaked out regularly(is he really a student?), episode is needed since if it weren't for this part, shiro would be dead or getting chased around the school by kuro... i can guess that shiro made the hole in the gym, why he got back fast, neko has no idea of what happened as she was seen on the flashback.. she's always with shiro sooo... why couldn't she have said that shiro was there... the stuff isana remembered that day are all known by everyone around the school... first ep, classmate girl thought shiro could suddenly disappear? (what did they talk about when they met at the gym) shiro has no memory about that... hmmm... either split personality or we're being trolled... that would be awesome... but isana getting shocked... takes that out.. or was he shocked that he left some evidence... or was the evidence left by his split personality for him to see(and no split personality and he was being controlled, we're not sure what sort of power the other kings has, not to mention souh is obviously planning something that has to do with shiro)... sigh... oh if we're being trolled maybe shiro or split personality gave neko her powers aha~ also, why would shiro say he's the seventh king when he has no idea what those are? kuwaah... also... THOSE PREVIEW SONGS~!!! can't wait for the OSTs.... XDDD mamo-chan~!!!!!!
Oct 27, 2012 8:50 PM

Aug 2012
So confused at Isana, is he guilty or innocent? D:
And Neko is so cute and funny :P
Hi...
Oct 28, 2012 12:04 AM

Jul 2012
Another episode where almost nothing happened. I hope this situation won't last for too long ._.
Yet I still can't stop admiring the art. Looks really beautiful.
Oct 28, 2012 4:33 AM

Dec 2009
:c I was thinking split personality when I first saw Shiro's reaction, but I guess I just can't figure out a motive... why would he want to kill that guy in the first place, split personality or not. But it's only the 4th episode, so it's no rush right now...
I think it would be even more interesting if he wasn't crazy and was just pretending to be a whiny nice guy to fool everyone, but that wouldn't make since with his reaction towards the shirt. The episode is okay, I just want to see where the story goes.
Oct 28, 2012 4:51 AM

Feb 2012
Double faced murderer.

I guess split personality it is.

I was thinking the same thing too. Lets just see what happens next in the following episodes. Hope he's really not the murderer though.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Oct 28, 2012 10:51 AM

Jun 2011
After 3 episodes of utter stupidity and randomness, this show is actually starting to get a bit better which is unexpected xD
Oct 28, 2012 11:01 AM
Oct 2012
Shiro is a yandere boy! xD :3
i knew this would happen...
but that were a nice episode :D
Oct 28, 2012 1:15 PM

Jun 2011
hehe, this was so expected :)
now we just need to find a reason for this split personality... or maybe it's just the cliche that the shock caused by what he did was the reason for personality switch. That would be unexpected though, considering how Shiro acted during the murder... he wouldn't get 'shocked' with that, lol
Oct 28, 2012 1:40 PM
Jul 2009
It was ok, nothing special rly. Mb the animation is a wee good and Neko but rest of anime is boring as hell, plot is poor. Not my style for sure.
xxx
Oct 28, 2012 2:04 PM

Sep 2011
4/5
Finally something interesting happens...

kaykenner54 said:

I really hope Shiro turns out to be some kind of Psycho. That would make this anime 10xs more better.

That would be awesome maybe he has split personality.
Oct 28, 2012 7:39 PM

Oct 2008
Fiji said:
Looks like he is the real murderer alright.
It became even more interesting.

Was there ever a doubt that he wasn't?
Useless male lead with the personality of a piece of moss. At least he may have a decent evil side to him.
Not that I'm sticking around to find out...

BL... Ugh... Makes me shiver...
Oct 29, 2012 9:46 AM

Jul 2009
This episode was somewhat confusing. First, Shiro's friend, Kukuri I guess, actually confirmed his alibi and then suddenly the evidence of the crime was shown, well found inside the closet. But the story becomes more interesting that way.
What about the video? Double/split personality? Amnesia? Evil twin brother? xD Or maybe some kind of illusion? I want to quickly know the truth ;)

Ahh, almost forgot ;D I really liked the song from the preview of the next episode ;D As expected of Mamo-chan! ^^
Dark_NemezisssOct 29, 2012 9:54 AM

Oct 29, 2012 8:51 PM

Nov 2008
Not sure what I think about this episode. It was fun and we did get some plot development. Now I am seriously thinking that he might be the killer but I don't think that he has a split personality.
Oct 30, 2012 2:58 AM

Jul 2010
The only good thing about this show is eye-candy art/animation. four episodes and it's like nothing happened except introductions and fanservice.
Oct 30, 2012 8:23 AM

Apr 2009
The guy who confessed at the top of the building looks so cool in the beginning, then when he got rejected, he was so lame. XD

Maybe he has supernatural abilities that negate the distance and travel time, like he can fly or do instantaneous teleportation, which makes Kukuri's picture still valid even if the crime scene was an hour away?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 30, 2012 6:44 PM

Mar 2012
Well, at least we now know Yashiro isn't totally innocent. The question is what they're gonna use as the explanation for this. Whatever it is, though, I'd hate to see some generic scenario. It'd be a huge letdown and frankly kind of boring.
Oct 30, 2012 6:45 PM

Apr 2012
Kuroh makes a damn good wife XD
Oct 30, 2012 10:24 PM
Aug 2011
It's disappointing that there's all these cool cats in HOMRA and the primary focus has been these three fools for a while now.

Kuroh makes bento for the annoying pair and i'm just like R U SRS?? You're just a maid to them now, I think they're using you for their own benefit.

At least the next episode looks better.
standOct 30, 2012 10:30 PM
Oct 31, 2012 3:33 AM

Sep 2012
parfaited said:

At least the next episode looks better.

... yeah
Oct 31, 2012 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
parfaited said:
It's disappointing that there's all these cool cats in HOMRA and the primary focus has been these three fools for a while now.

You're right, I was want to be the story about HOMRA and SCEPTER4 T ^ T
But this does not mean that events are not fun little ^. ^
Episode 4 was a little boring, except for the final minutes were very important and are becoming more ambiguous.
Episode coming showdown will be between Yata and Saruhiko, I am very happy ^ 0 ^
Oct 31, 2012 9:29 AM

Feb 2012
This show is visually pumped but poorly executed/substantially drained in terms of the plot.

There's nothing to see here actually except for the fanservice and visuals.....
Oct 31, 2012 12:44 PM

Apr 2011
This episode was sokayz. I'm guessing Shiro is a b it bipolar I hope he is it would make the anime very interesting.
Nov 1, 2012 12:00 AM

May 2012
This Shiro thing is so interesting imo, can't wait to know what's going on.

- Neko you're way too LINDA.
Nov 1, 2012 3:53 PM

Dec 2009
Episode 4 of “K” was certainly a snoozer. Almost fell asleep.

But still I have to give credit for the “twist” at the end. Interesting.

Next week seems to be return to action, which means eyegasms :3 Will be nice to see Yata in action. And did the preview just show that Awashima will get in on the action too? YAAY!
Nov 3, 2012 1:27 PM

Oct 2008
Sir_Lexa said:
Episode 4 of “K” was certainly a snoozer. Almost fell asleep.

But still I have to give credit for the “twist” at the end. Interesting.

Next week seems to be return to action, which means eyegasms :3 Will be nice to see Yata in action. And did the preview just show that Awashima will get in on the action too? YAAY!

So far the only thing that is interesting in K is that they use a system called HOMRA.
"Looks at profile and signature pictures"
Nov 4, 2012 8:26 AM

Jul 2011
Boring Episode, but Now atleast we nhave a piece of evidence
Nov 4, 2012 1:43 PM

Feb 2012
I want to say split personality is the case but I doubt it's true.

Still no awesome battle but I could watch Neko all day.
Nov 4, 2012 1:52 PM

Aug 2009
Want the next episode, now. ;o;
Nov 4, 2012 2:07 PM

Dec 2008
Split personality?
Nov 7, 2012 5:13 PM
Mar 2010
I enjoyed this episode but finding the pace a bit slow if the series is only going to be 13 episodes...
Seems odd we got so much time spent on trying to find Shiro innocent for him not to be, although the ending was interesting.
Nov 7, 2012 11:07 PM

Feb 2008
How did he get the blood on his shirt? He was at least 5m away from the victim. Oh I forgot. It's Japan. Fountain of blood.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Nov 10, 2012 3:23 AM

Oct 2012
Episode recap:
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Nov 24, 2012 12:05 PM
Jul 2018

Shiro is the Colorless King, no doubt about it. He just doesn't remember what really happened but now it is all coming back to him.
On the side note, Kurou in traditional clothes. :3 And he will be such a good wife. XD
Nov 25, 2012 11:41 AM

May 2011
Zhou said:
Still no awesome battle but I could watch Neko all day.
I love me some Neko.

So there's finally some evidence that shows that Shiro is indeed the King, hmm I wonder what his circumstances are. And I lol at those robots, killing the boxers and thanking the panties. Haha at those idiots at the end as well.
Dec 22, 2012 7:59 AM
Mar 2012
wow.. so Yashiro is a double faced murderer... no doubt about it. I luv neko she's so cute!!
Dec 24, 2012 9:05 PM

Sep 2012
oh damn i dont want to believe shiro did it and neko is so cute :3
Dec 28, 2012 3:36 PM

May 2012
Forgot he actually killed someone, split personality or just forgot everything? Well the only reason I keep watching this is currently our Neko-Chan and the slight humor in it, for the rest it's quite boring.
Jan 11, 2013 3:05 PM

Jan 2012
another average episode here, only caught my interest in the last few minutes when Shiro saw the clothes and had the flashback, so maybe hinting at split personality. its starting to get annoying with the other guy one minute ready to kill him, then the next giving him time to get an alibi, I see what there trying to do (or at least i think i do) but its just not done well
Feb 4, 2013 4:16 PM

Dec 2010
Kerozinn said:
it is OFFICIAL then. another fancy/shiny/flashy animation show with no Plot OR Substance has gone to crap. as expected..

1/5
3/10

Since the beginning I had this possibility in mind, but I think that you are too rash to say it at this point. We actually got something like suspense and mystery now, so I guess that we should give it a chance.

xxanimeee said:
I think he can teleport and has a split personality

Most likely.

Elite60 said:
Seems like we're going to be toyed with if Yashiro really did the murder.

Yup, that's gonna be good.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2012

396 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » K Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 20, 2012

118 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » K Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2012

192 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:59 PM

Poll: » K Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2012

138 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 15, 2012

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.