Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2012 10:31 AM

May 2011
nextday said:
Little Budget!: The Animation

Thanks. I needed a good laugh.
Oct 6, 2012 10:31 AM
Jul 2012
Dannydam001 said:
yuiriko said:
Sa-chan_ said:
yuiriko said:

The music is taken from the game. J.C. Staff, you should already know that OSTs from visual novels doesn't fit animes :<

Have you watched Clannad? All or most of the OSTs are from the VN and it does fit perfectly.

Is Clannad your only example?

And it's not like I hate the whole anime, but I was so excited about the adaptation, and it didn't turn out like I've expected.
It's like with Chaos;head, for me the game is much better than the anime, some people even recomment playing it and not watching the adaptation.
Some of my friends that haven't played LB but watched the first ep says that it looks boring, I just don't want people to think of LB as a bad series, only cuz of the anime orz

Sa-chan used Clannad as the example because 1. They are both Key games.
2.Kyoani animated that and you were clearly trying to blame J.C. Staff for doing the same thing. face it, even if Kyoani or even any others did this adaption it would be the same OSTs as the VN
No one ever uses Air or Kanon for an example.
Oct 6, 2012 10:32 AM

Oct 2009
I'm a hardcore fan of the game. And disappointed that this wasn't from KyoAni. but ef, this is already satisfying.
JC Staff did a good job on the 1st ep, and no use complaining when it looked like they did their best.
Little Busters! has an airing anime now, and that is all that matters now.
Let's just pray they will do justice to the pacing

The OP - as expected. good.

I didn't really like Alicemagic[ in game], but the ED in the anime gave off such a good vibe, I'm addicted to it now. XDDDD
Oct 6, 2012 10:32 AM

Dec 2011
yuiriko said:
Sa-chan_ said:
yuiriko said:

Yes, because that's one of the VN that I played which KyoAni used the game OSTs. If you also thought that Clannad VN OSTs doesn't suit in the anime series, then no comment.

Ehh, after playing maaaaaaany visual novels I'll enlighten you - most of the games doesn't have OSTs fitting to animes. It's just hard to imagine anime scenes with some songs. And for me, LB is just like that. There are a few songs that will fit, but in this episode ALMOST none was good.

That is just your opinion. I am pretty sure there are people here who liked it.
Oct 6, 2012 10:33 AM
Sep 2010
Dannydam001 said:

2.Kyoani animated that and you were clearly trying to blame J.C. Staff for doing the same thing. face it, even if Kyoani or even any others did this adaption it would be the same OSTs as the VN

How do you know that? It may be the same, or it might be changed.
Oct 6, 2012 10:34 AM

Dec 2011
akutasame94 said:
yuiriko said:
Sa-chan_ said:
yuiriko said:

Yes, because that's one of the VN that I played which KyoAni used the game OSTs. If you also thought that Clannad VN OSTs doesn't suit in the anime series, then no comment.

Ehh, after playing maaaaaaany visual novels I'll enlighten you - most of the games doesn't have OSTs fitting to animes. It's just hard to imagine anime scenes with some songs. And for me, LB is just like that. There are a few songs that will fit, but in this episode ALMOST none was good.

Im sure this would go both ways anyway, if JC Staff didn't use the OSTs people would complain about it.
Oct 6, 2012 10:34 AM

Sep 2011
yuiriko said:

I ain't playing that many VNs sooo...

Also, if you really think LB VN OSTs doesn't really fit, okay then. I just want to hear your opinion why it doesn't fit.

Oct 6, 2012 10:35 AM

Aug 2012
I thought the sub was out and I found out I've downloaded raws instead.
Anyways why does the MC sounds like a girl? I've always thought the voice was Rin in the visual novel while playing baseball. It bugs me every time. The animation quality wasn't that outstanding, could have been much better.
Oct 6, 2012 10:36 AM
Sep 2010
akutasame94 said:

This is a place to express your opinion, right? I've only said what I think -.-
Oct 6, 2012 10:36 AM

Dec 2011
Tr1ckR said:
akutasame94 said:
yuiriko said:
Sa-chan_ said:
yuiriko said:

Im sure this would go both ways anyway, if JC Staff didn't use the OSTs people would complain about it.

Probably :D But it's such a stupid reason for argument. Some people like it this way (me for example, I'd break my PC if I hadn't heard VN soundtracks) and some hate it. No need to argue over that.
Oct 6, 2012 10:37 AM

Dec 2011
akutasame94 said:
Probably :D But it's such a stupid reason for argument. Some people like it this way (me for example, I'd break my PC if I hadn't heard VN soundtracks) and some hate it. No need to argue over that.

yeah i agree. I for one like it
Oct 6, 2012 10:37 AM

Dec 2011
yuiriko said:
akutasame94 said:

This is a place to express your opinion, right? I've only said what I think -.-

I did not say you are not allowed to express it :P I just made sure that it is clear that different people have different tastes and opinions.
Oct 6, 2012 10:38 AM

Sep 2011
Tr1ckR said:

There's a saying "You can't please everyone".

Necro-sama said:

Anyways why does the MC sounds like a girl? I've always thought the voice was Rin in the visual novel while playing baseball. It bugs me every time.

His voice is really feminine to begin with.

Oct 6, 2012 10:38 AM

Aug 2012
Tr1ckR said:
akutasame94 said:
yuiriko said:
Sa-chan_ said:
yuiriko said:

I don't see the point in changing the OSTs though. It suits well with the anime. You will definitely won't get the same feeling if they change it.
Oct 6, 2012 10:47 AM

Sep 2010
nextday said:
yuiriko said:
why
just why
The art... omg, it's so childish , all the characters looks like they're 12 years old or something.
The music is taken from the game. J.C. Staff, you should already know that OSTs from visual novels doesn't fit animes :<
And this http://imageshack.us/a/img198/6462/vhghgfhfg.jpg This is not a game anymore, Rin's nickname should be said, not written.
Everything is just wrong, why, God why ;U;
It was one of my favourite games OTL
crimson_moon said:
Cheap animation as expected from JC staff.
skipa said:
Feels like J.C is playing it safe by recycling all the music and voices. Not bad overall but Yui Horie's voice was.....

Deargod, all this complaining about perfection щ(゚Д゚щ)

rarri said:
My mother was born just to give birth to me for me to watch this.
maccha said:
Hardcore fans who can't tolerate the little change in the anime version should drop and stay away.

^ more people should be like this

Anime was beautiful, JC Staff did great so far and charactors don't look childish
Voices sound the same to me, OSTs were enjoyable to hear again and animation was great (especially the Sakuga moments)
hackrabbitsOct 6, 2012 10:54 AM
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Oct 6, 2012 10:57 AM

May 2011
^can you deny that the animation was cheap?
Oct 6, 2012 11:05 AM

Jan 2010
yuiriko said:

Some of my friends that haven't played LB but watched the first ep says that it looks boring, I just don't want people to think of LB as a bad series, only cuz of the anime orz

I can see your point, but isn't this how all key vn starts. I mean clammed, air, and kanon is much slower than LB
Oct 6, 2012 11:08 AM
Jun 2011
Kyosuke's theme "Boys Don't Cry"
why they didnt use this soundtrack when he reading manga in his classroom...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejGV1uCHtz8
Oct 6, 2012 11:10 AM

Jul 2011
omfgugay said:
nextday said:
yuiriko said:
why
just why
The art... omg, it's so childish , all the characters looks like they're 12 years old or something.
And this http://imageshack.us/a/img198/6462/vhghgfhfg.jpg This is not a game anymore, Rin's nickname should be said, not written.
crimson_moon said:
skipa said:
Feels like J.C is playing it safe by recycling all the music and voices. Not bad overall but Yui Horie's voice was.....

rarri said:
maccha said:
Hardcore fans who can't tolerate the little change in the anime version should drop and stay away.

Anime was beautiful, JC Staff did great so far and charactors don't look childish
Voices sound the same to me, OSTs were enjoyable to hear again and animation was great (especially the Sakuga moments)

So everyone should use a hyperbole? Seriously though, if there weren't people who disliked the anime, discussion wouldn't be nearly as interesting. Those of you dismissing people who dislike the anime as haters should listen to what they have to say, because they do have valid points.
Oct 6, 2012 11:15 AM

Dec 2011
Random45 said:
omfgugay said:
nextday said:
yuiriko said:
why
just why
crimson_moon said:
skipa said:

rarri said:
maccha said:

So everyone should use a hyperbole? Seriously though, if there weren't people who disliked the anime, discussion wouldn't be nearly as interesting. Those of you dismissing people who dislike the anime as haters should listen to what they have to say, because they do have valid points.

You know that last comment is not really valid. If I like something and someone else dislikes it, why should I listen to him when I am still going to like it no matter how bad it is? XD
Oct 6, 2012 11:19 AM

Jul 2011
akutasame94 said:
Random45 said:
omfgugay said:
nextday said:
yuiriko said:
why
just why
crimson_moon said:
skipa said:

rarri said:
maccha said:

You know that last comment is not really valid. If I like something and someone else dislikes it, why should I listen to him when I am still going to like it no matter how bad it is? XD

Haha, fair enough.

The sign of a fan is acknowledging that the work you like may not be amazing, and even has some flaws, but you enjoy it anyway.
Oct 6, 2012 11:20 AM

Nov 2010
As a (halfway) VN player and watching some parts of it RAW, my initial impressions are :

1. J.C seems to adapt LB in a very faithful manner. I guess having a stand-alone (and experienced) scriptwriter + the promised strict supervision from KEY really helps.
2. Can't comment about pace yet, but I guess it's indeed a bit faster than the original work. But for now I don't think it's a bad idea.
3. Character design is even better than the VN in some cases. Animation is just as expected, still frames everywhere in background. Maybe watching chuunibyou yesterday gave a negative effect in impression.
4. Why the heck complaining about using original BGM???
- KyoAni also used original BGM before in their KEY series
- KEY BGMs are one of their main selling point to begin with
- "Original BGM could be better" you say? Most often it's the contrary. For example, this season's Total Eclipse suffers hard since they don't use some trademark BGM and SFX for some reasons (yeah, yeah, I know that it's an adaptation from the sidestory, not the trilogy, but it's still a big loss)
- So many people will RAGE harder if they use original BGM, including me.
(Bad music direction is a different point, though.Can't comment about direction yet)

In conclusion, I can live with cheap animation although it will decrease the point a lot, as long it's faithful and decently paced. This seems to be a potential hit.

...or maybe I've learned a lot about managing expectations from Total Eclipse.
Oct 6, 2012 11:21 AM

Sep 2010
Random45 said:
akutasame94 said:

Valid points and arguments, i consent
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Oct 6, 2012 11:22 AM

Nov 2009
Ah, I watched the raw and it was lovely. It was pretty much just like the VN. The only complaints I have are about the animation and how they used the BGM.

I like the actual character designs, but the animation wasn't that good and there were a lot of stills. Of course, my expectations for the animation weren't that high to begin with so it doesn't really bother me.
I love the songs in LB (I have the whole OST on my ipod~), but like someone said earlier, they would play part of a song, stop it, then play it again from the beginning. It was a little distracting for me.

I still loved it though! Every anime is going to have it's flaws. I'm just so psyched that after waiting for nearly four years, I can finally watch a Little Busters adaptation.
Amutofan123Oct 6, 2012 11:25 AM

What "Adolescence" do you have?
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplaceable one existed there.

Aug 2010
I had goose bumps through the whole episode. It was really faithful to the original work and I think JC staff did a great job. The Little busters feeling was really there.I think the character designs are great.
The only complaints I have is the animation and that it used a lot of still frames (especially in the flashback scene :S), otherwise it would have been perfect.
I did not like Yui Hories voice so much in the beginning, but I got used to it pretty quickly.
I don't need a signature.

Apr 2008
Aaaahhh! Been waiting so long for this! I watched the raw and it was just... perfect! Even if the BGM was "recycled," it was perfect! I loved the music in the visual novel and hearing it gave me bubbly feelings like I was reading it again~ ;w;

Masato is forever my favorite. HAHAHAA I love the guy!

I think what got me to say this is indeed perfect, is the fact that they included the missions, the battles, the NICKNAMES, and Masato's words of wisdom! Those little things just make it that much better! :D

And I love Rita--the TV animation versions of LB! and Alicemagic are spot on! I could listen to them forever.

Maybe some of you will think I'm being too pushy or something, and point out this or that that you feel is wrong, but I really don't care. I love Little Busters and this anime gets a 10/10 from me! Hurry up next week so we can see the next episode!
HAPPY MARIA!
Oct 6, 2012 11:25 AM

Sep 2009
> Little Budget!: The Animation

You're too critical. The animation is better than in most of the TV animes. But yes, it's not KyoAni level and even not RailDex level but it's not critical here.

They follow the VN quite true so far. The only cutted scene is than Kyoske ordered the team to search for new members in chool and report every step by radio. But it wasn't so necessary to show first meeting with Komari(but it was funny)
Oct 6, 2012 11:26 AM

Dec 2011
Random45 said:
akutasame94 said:
Random45 said:
omfgugay said:
nextday said:
yuiriko said:
why
just why
crimson_moon said:
skipa said:

rarri said:
maccha said:

Haha, fair enough.

The sign of a fan is acknowledging that the work you like may not be amazing, and even has some flaws, but you enjoy it anyway.

Exactly ;)
Oct 6, 2012 11:30 AM

Apr 2008
Those hands... =/
"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob."
Oct 6, 2012 11:31 AM

Jun 2012
This anime is awesome. Love the animation, the music and how it's done...

They should start airing this show daily so we can finish it up. I want to see it so bad (in it's entirety). 5/5
Oct 6, 2012 11:32 AM

Aug 2012
I forgot to mention that the OP is fucking amazing.
Oct 6, 2012 11:44 AM

Sep 2010
It's not that bad -___-
the animation is cute and I don't really mind about the OST and music
Let's see how it's progress
Oct 6, 2012 11:44 AM

Jun 2012
Shit I completely forgot about this
Oct 6, 2012 11:49 AM

Jun 2007
Looks like any nicer anime that's come out any other season in terms of animation and art standards. It's not the most beautiful looking thing in the world but (1) it looks like the source material and (2) it looks MUCH better than a lot of stuff you see coming out every season even with all its flaws.

As for recycling voices and music, this isn't "recycling" it's keeping it authentic to the source - the SAME EXACT THING KYOANI HAS DONE FOR EVERY SINGLE ADAPTATION OF A VISUAL NOVEL THEY HAVE EVER MADE. And why has KyoAni, and hell even Toei if I recall, always used the same voices and music as the source? Because, it's what the already solid fanbase wants. But oh, when KyoAni does that it's fantastic, but when JC Staff does it's lazy and cheap? You guys are retarded.

If they changed the majority of these voices or music the VN fans would have gone insane about it even more than they did over JC staff animating it. Hell, half the conversations prior to airing were about how "they better keep the original OST" "they better not change the voices" and so on.
Oct 6, 2012 11:55 AM

Dec 2011
TallonKarrde23 said:
Looks like any nicer anime that's come out any other season in terms of animation and art standards. It's not the most beautiful looking thing in the world but (1) it looks like the source material and (2) it looks MUCH better than a lot of stuff you see coming out every season even with all its flaws.

As for recycling voices and music, this isn't "recycling" it's keeping it authentic to the source - the SAME EXACT THING KYOANI HAS DONE FOR EVERY SINGLE ADAPTATION OF A VISUAL NOVEL THEY HAVE EVER MADE. And why has KyoAni, and hell even Toei if I recall, always used the same voices and music as the source? Because, it's what the already solid fanbase wants. But oh, when KyoAni does that it's fantastic, but when JC Staff does it's lazy and cheap? You guys are retarded.

If they changed the majority of these voices or music the VN fans would have gone insane about it even more than they did over JC staff animating it. Hell, half the conversations prior to airing were about how "they better keep the original OST" "they better not change the voices" and so on.

You know it's not ok for you to call people retarded.

Anyway where are Mitch and Leon. Along with me they are the biggest LB fans here...
Oct 6, 2012 11:57 AM

Jun 2007
akutasame94 said:

Anyway where are Mich and Leon. Along with me they are the biggest LB fans here...

It's okay for me to call people whatever the hell I want as long as I'm not directly insulting any specific individuals or just saying it to say it, but this is necessary to expand on my point. The ideas they are holding are retarded, and it needed to be said to expand on my point. As for who it is, I don't even know, I just saw the text, I don't really care who says what - if they say something retarded they are being retarded.

Good on you for providing a great counter point though, claiming you're the biggest fan of something and complaining I used a word you don't like. Great addition to the discussion. Oh man, Little Busters is going to have the worst fanbase of the season it seems. No surprise, it's sad though given what a great VN it is. Already can't stand it and already having to hide the thread. I guess this is what KyoAni did to Key adaptations.
Oct 6, 2012 12:05 PM

Jul 2011
TallonKarrde23 said:
akutasame94 said:

Anyway where are Mich and Leon. Along with me they are the biggest LB fans here...

It's okay for me to call people whatever the hell I want as long as I'm not directly insulting any specific individuals or just saying it to say it, but this is necessary to expand on my point. The ideas they are holding are retarded, and it needed to be said to expand on my point. As for who it is, I don't even know, I just saw the text, I don't really care who says what - if they say something retarded they are being retarded.

Good on you for providing a great counter point though, claiming you're the biggest fan of something and complaining I used a word you don't like. Great addition to the discussion. Oh man, Little Busters is going to have the worst fanbase of the season it seems. No surprise, it's sad though given what a great VN it is. Already can't stand it and already having to hide the thread. I guess this is what KyoAni did to Key adaptations.

Bro, take a chill pill.

The vast majority of this thread is people who enjoy it so far, stop cherry picking the comments you dislike so you can claim that the community will be bad.

Only like 4-5~ people so far have commented about reusing the soundtrack and voice cast being a bad thing.
Oct 6, 2012 12:08 PM

May 2011
TallonKarrde23 said:
akutasame94 said:

I agree as well, some of the comments in this thread have been a sheer disappointment. I was half expecting things to turn out this way though. I think the greatest flaw in many of these arguments is that they are making too much of a comparison to how KyoAni would have animated this and are frustrated with seeing J.C.'s style in this anime. I honestly think J.C. is doing really well animation wise, it may not come close to how great KyoAni would've made it in terms of art, but you also gotta really think about their budget vs. J.C.'s budget. I am glad that there are still VN fans out there that are enjoying this adaption at least, this anime is pretty meeting my expectations very well. Should be really awesome once it finishes the common route.
Oct 6, 2012 12:08 PM

Dec 2011
TallonKarrde23 said:
akutasame94 said:

Yeah I like saying that I am the biggest fan. It doesn't have to be true as it is not measurable so we can't know. I did not complain at all, it is simply not polite going around and calling people retarded because that way you are only proving that you are retarded. People are entitled to their own opinion, and if you want to discuss then do it politely. And one question, what makes you good fan of something? How are you any better?
Oct 6, 2012 12:11 PM

Dec 2011
kenshin_sama said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
akutasame94 said:

I agree as well, some of the comments in this thread have been a sheer disappointment. I was half expecting things to turn out this way though. I think the greatest flaw in many of these arguments is that they are making too much of a comparison to how KyoAni would have animated this and are frustrated with seeing J.C.'s style in this anime. I honestly think J.C. is doing really well animation wise, it may not come close to how great KyoAni would've made it in terms of art, but you also gotta really think about their budget vs. J.C.'s budget. I am glad that there are still VN fans out there that are enjoying this adaption at least, this anime is pretty meeting my expectations very well. Should be really awesome once it finishes the common route.

Why wouldn't VN fan enjoy this adaptation. So far it is good. Even if everything bad that was listed here was true it would still be decent.
Oct 6, 2012 12:17 PM

Aug 2011
Words can't describe how happy I am right now, great first episode as far as I'm concerned, fairly faithful to the opening stages of the VN and if every route is as faithful as this we've got a great adaptation on our hands. Of course people are still going to bitch and moan though because 1. It's not KyoAni, and 2. It's J.C. Staff.
Oct 6, 2012 12:18 PM

Jul 2010
I started on the VN but stopped after the fight in the cafeteria so barely started on it. Based what I saw in this first episode is looking real nice. The anime seems to capture the characters pretty well for the most part.
Oct 6, 2012 12:23 PM

Jun 2011
I read the VN. So...
WHAT THE HELL THEY DID TO PERFECT LITTLE BUSTERS?
Y, g-d, Y...
1. Character design. Something is really wrong with this round-like faces... and why they've copied the K-ON style of art? All characters are looking like they want some cakes. Seriously. I want throw cakes in every of these faces.
2. Animation - so cheap. Did they really want show us this muscles of Masato so badly? And this battle...
3. Graphic details.
What have J.C.Staff forgotten to draw in the beginning of the Sasami's scene?
Why Rin's hands are square?
4. Minor details. Why Riki isn't a batter? And why Rin made only one throw?
5. Music, sounds, VA.
It was an awesome OST in game, but it's not fitting in some moments of the anime.
Sounds... something wrong with them... especially in Sasami's battle.
VA. Horie Yui-Riki not bad, not good. Sasami too.
6. OP/ED... OP is not bad, but I think, that there must be names and their quotes just like in VN OP.
ED is TERRIBLE. It must be more youthful and energetic, but they did typical walking of main characters...
7. Plot. Nothing to say here. Hope, we won't receive some original and brilliant ideas, that will improve the story plot.
In the end I want to say this: fuck you, J.C.Staff; hope you will die in nearest future.
Oct 6, 2012 12:26 PM

Apr 2010
akutasame94 said:
Anyway, Komari's smile at the end. I already said before I could not pick my favorite, although Mio and Kud are just a little above the others. Komari and Haruka follow along with Rin. Especially Komari because I finished her route first, and although her story was most unrealistic I somehow cried the most on that route :P And then Kurugaya, when I heard that piano :P Also what I noticed in LB, it is going to turn me into keyfag again. Why you ask? Well it is completely the same as other Key shows. Everything starts happy, funny, it simply makes you feel like it is going to be one of those happy/happy anime. And then it turns for worse. I love Key :P I am happy to finally put this on my anime list, to join the other Key works :D

Me too. I'm so happy for the tv series, now I can relax and enjoy it. Little Busters doesn't have animations at Clannad/Angel Beats level, but it's very faithful for now. And it's one hell of a first episode, the aphorisms part was epic.
I like Sasasegawa Sasami new voice. Yui Horie for Riki is a good choice.

Alicemagic works well as a ending theme and they take all musics from the game. I'm still expecting some remix but tracks are already awesome as they are.
10/10 from someone who already knows the story!
Oct 6, 2012 12:29 PM

Feb 2008
Stap-dono said:
1. Character design. Something is really wrong with this round-like faces... and why they've copied the K-ON style of art? All characters are looking like they want some cakes. Seriously. I want throw cakes in every of these faces.

Please note that not every anime that looks cute and 'moe' is derivative of K-ON. If you actually looked at a screenshot of the K-ON anime and then looked at the first LB episode, you would notice that they are distinctly different and have next to nothing in common.

The new art style will take some getting used to, yes, but it was to be expected.
Oct 6, 2012 12:30 PM
Feb 2012
I enjoyed it, and as long as it doesn't turn out like Air I will probably enjoy it to the end.

The only problem I have is the main character being voiced by Horie Yui. Don't get me wrong Horie Yui is a great seiyuu, but her voice is way too feminine to sound good for a male character.
Oct 6, 2012 12:31 PM

Aug 2011
Stap-dono said:
I read the VN. So...
WHAT THE HELL THEY DID TO PERFECT LITTLE BUSTERS?
Y, g-d, Y...
2. Animation - so cheap. Did they really want show us this muscles of Masato so badly? And this battle...
3. Graphic details.
What have J.C.Staff forgotten to draw in the beginning of the Sasami's scene?
Why Rin's hands are square?
4. Minor details. Why Riki isn't a batter? And why Rin made only one throw?
5. Music, sounds, VA.
It was an awesome OST in game, but it's not fitting in some moments of the anime.
Sounds... something wrong with them... especially in Sasami's battle.
VA. Horie Yui-Riki not bad, not good. Sasami too.
6. OP/ED... OP is not bad, but I think, that there must be names and their quotes just like in VN OP.
ED is TERRIBLE. It must be more youthful and energetic, but they did typical walking of main characters...
7. Plot. Nothing to say here. Hope, we won't receive some original and brilliant ideas, that will improve the story plot.
In the end I want to say this: fuck you, J.C.Staff; hope you will die in nearest future.

This is a very long winded way of saying it sucks cause it's J.C. Staff.
Oct 6, 2012 12:41 PM

Jun 2011
I don't hate JC, they made some good animes, such as Toradora, AnoNatsu and Bakuman. But this... they just should have used an VN character design.
Stap-donoOct 6, 2012 12:49 PM
Oct 6, 2012 12:43 PM

Aug 2011
Stap-dono said:
I don't hate JC, they made some good animes. But this...

There's nothing wrong with it, it's extremely faithful to the VN, it kept all but two of the original seiyuu, it's kept the OST, but it's J.C. Staff and not KyoAni so it must suck...
Oct 6, 2012 1:01 PM

Nov 2010
Stap-dono said:
I don't hate JC, they made some good animes, such as Toradora, AnoNatsu and Bakuman. But this...

I'm not going to be all defensive about this, but I will only say one thing : "Keep your expectations low, dude."

Even KyoAni can't animate LB to be as detailed as your wish (or complain?). Some of them are even personal opinions of direction that YOU want.

And I got a feeling that this thread is going to be more unhealthy once the subs are in the air...
Pages (16) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

288 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 10:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.