Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 2, 2012 8:44 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More tentacles and curiosity this episode as the search continues. Ryosuke also struggles a bit. Looks like Lisara is getting a bit impatient..and Quele might be feeling a bit of an affection for Ero-suke :P
Stark700Aug 3, 2012 1:20 AM
Aug 2, 2012 9:08 PM

Nov 2008
Quele is having some feelings for Ryosuke, and while he was holding that invisible dictionary and reading it to increase his perversion energy, Quele and Mina were just squealing like yaoi and bishie fangirls, just seeing Quele squealing red was sooo cute with those glasses they seen him as a centaur and angelic god. I'm surprised Ryosuke used the last of the dictionaries pages and somehow unsheathes that sword in him to defeat the acid beast. Lisara is oblivious, her genius is right in front of her, she won't find one anywhere else.

Aug 3, 2012 6:41 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was good for its more powerful monster and its rather intriguing end with Merlot ROFL hysterically. Apart from that TERRIBLE! They totally butchered Gram into a PEW PEW shooter to destroy a Moon. Truly over used shit is over used and even I remember it in Sekirei being used as an element itself. I mean the following,

Great SFX and blast but GRAM does not do nor it will ever. Point being it was exaggerated. I prefer the manga version that is less flashier. There was also not possession of Gram nor any kick-ass Kaga. Instead like a DUMB ASS he gets KO again.

Second of all WTF is up with the sexual innuendos when nipples and breasts are already. Putting more butter on bread does not help it taste better at all when there is a good amount of it on it. Meaning ecchi is nice but too much of what already is well may not always be the best. Here’s how it appears to me.

First of all, do I detect something to do with Kaga’s Kingdom and the Popsicle in the spoiler
specifically when it reminded me of something like it with the way it was shown along with Quele’s reaction to it. I had some mix feelings during that part.

Second, that centaur thing in the spoiler
I was thinking a comparing of Kaga’s Kingdom there or something like that towards the size of the centaur. It gave that expression specifically due to how Quele got red during the segment.

All I can say after those 2 things is that ecchi lovers will get than they anticipated if they can decipher those small innuendos however in my part it just shows much more saturation than breasts, nipples, asses and blanked out privates. It shows imaginary notions that the more perverted the mind is the more it can push it’s piled up lust with them innuendos.

That being said it’s to remark in the BLOG link of how the many variations of Lisara’s nipples in some being rather drawn out very appealing with the design while some other are terrible. This is most likely due to it being perfected in the Bds. That much is clear.

About the start, really loved the Mina x Quele in the spoiler
which sadly got to the Yuri except only Quele to use Mina’s dress as napkin. However the energy absorption ordeal was nice to see of Quele’s side and it certainly shows being weak in the middle of a fight. Takes too much time requires loads of calm, not good method to boost in the middles of a fight however it’s nice to super charge up and stock pile it as a charge fro later.

About Quele spying on Kaga, that part in the spoiler
was totally win to get MOE faces and blushes of Quele. Much appreciated and liked very much.

About Lisara’s face, very nice effort in the spoiler
I find during that part her face to be best shown IMO.

About glasses and faces. Those 2 faces of Mina and Quele in the spoiler
with them glasses was hilarious. In fact the design of the glasses is hilarious despite being the only tool to see what is inside the shield instead of being invisible to the naked eye. Still hilarious designs that reminds of those joke glasses.

The monster in the following,

Was very good for a add. It has rather 2 heads instead of one with some wild animal leg/foot configuration along with the acid being the nastiest of them all. So that monster was more refreshing than the other and it proves Merlot most likely is UPPING shit to make things harder.

About the preview, a simple list to say it all.
  • First of all that new girl in the spoiler
    looks nice. I hope we get to see some fan service of her, anything new to stench out the repeating patterns with no variations.

• NOW WTF in the spoiler
    that is totally creepy but enticing. Need TO KNOW NOW! However I know I need to wait one week.
So despite knowing the need to wait, I really got a nice kick of wanting to see this fast. Especially since the facility was shown already and how it looks like.

In conclusion it’s obvious to see the series is totally heading for ecchi and the plot looks thin on ice but enticing for what little is of it in this series.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
bunny outfit looks good IMO.

GIFs in the BLOG (NSFW)Lisara looks good in them.

Pic Dumb and Image Stitches in the BLOG (NSFW)Well about time to do that. Lots of variations, well up to you to look around. I liked 1 of Quele TBH.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 3, 2012 9:34 AM

Jun 2009
Cule offcially falling for Ryou, and Lisara being a bitch for a moment. She's still the best though, but Cule was pretty cute this time.
Ryou finally used the Gram, no wonder it was different than in manga since story progresses different than manga anyway, i just wonder which follows the novel more closely.
Waiting for more Lisara service next week, possibily Iria too after she was shown in the preview and didn't even appear this week.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 3, 2012 10:31 AM

Jun 2011
These girls are stalking him everyday and night, invading his privacy and have deep delusional fantasies about him. It was hilarious and kinda creepy to see that the girls know what he imagines and its great that Quele finally fallen in love with him.
Aug 3, 2012 11:44 AM

Apr 2010
I liked the previous episodes but this time....

I liked the sword scene though.
Hoping for something better next episode xP
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Aug 3, 2012 12:07 PM

Oct 2011
This is so bad that it's hilarious.
Aug 3, 2012 12:53 PM

Feb 2012
This could just be me being delusional but hoping we might get alil bit of some progress on that nearly nonexistent story.
Aug 3, 2012 5:07 PM

Aug 2010
This show is following the standard formula for ecchi shows but I still enjoy it. Nice to see Ryousuke contribute more than just his ero when he pulled that sword out.
Aug 3, 2012 5:12 PM

Jul 2011
Harem.. Harem everywhere :D

Pretty good and pervert episode :)

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Aug 3, 2012 6:41 PM

Jul 2009
Is anime-koi any good?
Aug 3, 2012 6:57 PM

Jan 2012
Dat training and dat plot development. Oh and dat Harem +1
Aug 3, 2012 7:10 PM
Jun 2008
this ep

mina & quele talking about ryosuke & his powers & etc while popsicle time.
then quele take a walk see ryosuke in her glasses scouter while lisara in battle.
next day quele see ryosuke in focus reading mode while mina explain it training.
lisara still in search but no while quele get more hmm on ryosuke's training
to point of sneak in while ryosuke in sleep talking?!
ryosuke & lisara got little complain then here come another monster.
lisara in trouble then ryosuke to rescue which show all his training.
cause now more ero level over 9000 with quele now like ryosuke.
seem doing well just monster is a water type & lisara is fire type.
then more oh no then ryosuke tried charge more then choked attack.
almost yikes till ryosuke pull a sword out of his heart to slay the beast.
while someone is watching all this with some interest on it.
monster defeat with quele now want ryosuke indeed he growing a harem.

to be continued...
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 3, 2012 8:18 PM

Jul 2008
What the fuck did I just watch?
Feel like the director was high when he approved of this.
Aug 3, 2012 8:51 PM
Jul 2012
well bout time he pulled the sword out soon he should be transforming and wielding it and turning super badass. Also now he has been upgraded to harem level with the other girl saying she loves him lucky bastard
Aug 3, 2012 10:48 PM

Jan 2010
I..don't even know where to begin.

Awesome power and such...but the build up..The pacing was so off. Oh well, it's not like I'm watching this for plot or anything.
Aug 3, 2012 11:21 PM

Jul 2011
Maddo_scientisto said:
What the fuck did I just watch?
Feel like the director was high when he approved of this.

Aug 3, 2012 11:26 PM

Jan 2008
As much as I enjoyed the previous episodes, this one was just retarded.

Quele and Mina were on some pretty strong crack this episode and Ryuu's way of powering up was just stupid. Was having to remember the pages even necessary?

Well, at least the dialogue in the preview for the next episode made me lmao.

"Do you mean the manly thing that came out of me?"
"Yes, that manly thing. It pulses and throbs..."
"... and shoots white stuff on your face-"
"What the hell are you talking about!?""

Also, I'm finding the tentacles much to softcore.
Aug 4, 2012 1:06 AM

Apr 2012
Paul said:

Quele and Mina were on some pretty strong crack this episode and Ryuu's way of powering up was just stupid. Was having to remember the pages even necessary?

This summed up my thoughts pretty well. Also, I'm not sure what was more ridiculous about Quele and Mina this episode - their fantasies about Ryosuke or those stupid glasses they wore to see what was happening in the battle.
Aug 4, 2012 2:21 AM

May 2010
Im getting trolled tonight faceplam*
Aug 4, 2012 2:49 AM

Apr 2011
Wow this was the worst episode in the entire series. And is it just me or does the music sound like shit? The way it squeaks during the action scenes bothers me more than when a teacher scratches the board with their fingernails.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Aug 4, 2012 3:11 AM

Jan 2011
I actually liked this episode a lot. Unexpectedly entertaining to me. Ryousuke's ero training, remembering the dictionary, was pretty stupid but it was damn hilarious seeing Quele and Mina fantasizing Ryosuke as a centaur and angel respectively haha. xD

Quele starting to like Ryousuke affectionately, aww yeah. This Anime is enjoyable because of its humour. Isn't that bad tbh. :P
Aug 4, 2012 4:13 AM

May 2010
His stupidity has render me speechless but what got me most is that the girl play along him
Aug 4, 2012 4:56 AM

May 2010
Ryousuke's harem is increasing.
Aug 4, 2012 8:40 AM

Jun 2012
well, that was pretty bad. I fell asleep watching it (albeit at 5:30am) and had to finish it when i woke up again...

Episode "story" came from nowhere. Lisara cluelessness is a bit ridiculous now. Unbelievable amounts of rinse and repeat...even with the totally strange dictionary stuff :/

2/5
Aug 4, 2012 10:45 AM

Jan 2011
Mina + Quele screaming fanboy crush for Ryousuke > Lisara. She's just not likable compared the those two, and quite frankly, coming off as an ungrateful bitch.
Aug 4, 2012 11:53 AM

Mar 2011
Wth was this... It was so random right until the last minute then it became somewhat cool. Ero-Dictionary? The people who are making this are getting lazy
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Aug 4, 2012 2:00 PM

Feb 2012
I'm a huge ecchi fan, but this ep was just so hilariously bad. We need a breather ep that's just full-on fanservice to make up for this monstrosity ;D

I lol'd so hard at Ryousuke as a centaur. Pretty ridiculous.

Well, atleast Ryousuke has his harem ;p
Aug 4, 2012 4:14 PM
Sep 2010
The episode was pretty dumb but what can you can say about your average horny male anime character.
Aug 4, 2012 10:21 PM

Oct 2008
don't know why I#m still watching this show
Aug 5, 2012 7:16 AM

Jul 2012
Every week I am faced with a problem. I know the story sucks, but it makes me laugh. So I cant choose to drop it or endure it? They really need to work on the story, its just not getting to the point.
Aug 5, 2012 8:00 AM

Jun 2009
I don't know what the fuck is going on but that imagery dictionary ero thing is so fucking stupid I actually had laughs about it.
Aug 5, 2012 8:40 AM

Jul 2011
This show is laughably terrible
Aug 5, 2012 9:01 AM

Jul 2012
Lately said:

Pretty much my thoughts.

Yeah. More random fanservice. Lisera got stripped during battle of course. Harem. Entire conflict revolving around something erotic. Nothing new. 2/5
Aug 5, 2012 9:53 AM

Dec 2011
Now it is definitely a harem.
This episode isn't so good as the previous one but still enjoyable.
Aug 5, 2012 10:30 AM

Mar 2012
Sweet ryuu has a way of fighting now. Hopefully he's secretly a shinigami or something
Aug 6, 2012 3:56 AM

Jun 2011
JohnGalt89 said:
Paul said:

This summed up my thoughts pretty well. Also, I'm not sure what was more ridiculous about Quele and Mina this episode - their fantasies about Ryosuke or those stupid glasses they wore to see what was happening in the battle.

My thought exactly. But i got to see Quele being Moe so who cares
Aug 6, 2012 5:34 AM
Mar 2011
After I saw the centaur I rofled for like 10mins.
Aug 6, 2012 6:16 PM

Apr 2011
At least the guy can stop being in the rear and start being bad ass.
Aug 7, 2012 1:43 AM

Jul 2012
Liked the char development in this one but only watched 14 mins of it.The little time-skip it had between the last and this one shows and improvement in relationship between the main guy and girl now.Little queer though especially with the glasses but it gets a smirk from me.Also liked the development of side characters too.Funny part I watched so far is the visualization of the main guy with the book. One of the best so far and fast paced or the best if I ignore the first which is always one of the best for me in each series since everything is new and with many opportunities to develop a story.Seem to me the theory is the guy would be the one girl is looking for but I doubt it though.
Feels like losing all five senses &
Maybe not able to have thoughts,

Enjoi...
Aug 7, 2012 12:01 PM

May 2012
LOL, yeah more tentacles but overall the episode was good, getting better as it goes along and well, this was one of the best episodes so far.
Aug 8, 2012 5:30 AM

Jan 2010
This isn't the deepest show in the world but this episode was a total fail. Reading page numbers from a dictionary isn't a substitute for having a plot or dialogue. It sucked up so much time, that the show couldn't do anything else. Worst episode by far.
MockmanAug 19, 2012 5:26 AM
Aug 9, 2012 1:46 AM

Jan 2011
It's like they ran out of ideas, this was lame.
I guess I don't like it because I watch it for the story.
Next episode should be better.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 10, 2012 12:58 PM

May 2012
I liked Ryo's training, and how he could recharge his power really quickly. The sword part seemed a bit too rushed, but it was still nice. Quell is really cute.
Aug 11, 2012 2:16 AM

Apr 2010
This has got to be the dumbest show I've ever watched. Dropped.
Aug 11, 2012 7:39 AM
Jul 2012
I realize this episode didn't have much to do with the plot but I like the character development. Oh well, I enjoyed this episode for some reason. Now off to number 6. :)
-GrayZOX
Aug 16, 2012 7:04 PM
Aug 2011
CrimsonLight said:
This is so bad that it's hilarious.

Lately said:

This is the reason why I haven't dropped it. The ridiculousness of it actually makes me lol.

Also, I don't get tired of Shimono Hiro's perverted and idiotic characters.
Aug 18, 2012 8:04 AM
Nov 2010
This show is hilarious.

I'm liking Quele much more now, Lisara's still the best though.
Sep 7, 2012 7:44 AM

Sep 2010
What the hell is wrong with Mina's and Quele's mind this episode?
Sep 13, 2012 9:08 PM

Apr 2009
"For my perversion, nothing is impossible!!"

Lol, what a "rousing" war cry. So, Lisara's human battery got an upgrade, huh? Just as well - since her moves always cost too much energy that she's basically unable to fight alone. Ryousuke almost drew Gram this time. And the third girl officially joins his former harem of two.

There is such a huge difference between the events in the manga and the anime that I have to wonder which adaptation is more faithful to the original LN.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

158 by KILLERPNDA »»
Apr 14, 4:08 PM

» Dakara wa, H ga Dekinai season 2?

asianinvasion659 - Jul 22, 2014

41 by QuanqqVietNam »»
Nov 27, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

73 by Donnawan »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:41 AM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2012

203 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 10:21 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

62 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.