Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2012 9:11 PM

Aug 2011
sbyrstall said:
Heck, even a chance of meeting guys

What blasphemy is this? There will be no guys in my cake and tea time manga.
May 8, 2012 10:48 PM

Feb 2010
They actually go to college? Huh I thought they would just form some band and go off trying to become famous or some shit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2012 7:56 AM

Nov 2008
oh well maybe i should start reading it
May 13, 2012 1:36 AM

Oct 2011
Hope this is a sign for a third season anime... even though the new manga has been pretty weak, would be nice to have a last dose of K-On.
May 13, 2012 1:49 AM

Feb 2008
He should just quit the college manga and continue the high school manga with Azusa. And when they graduate, he should just add some new cast and repeat the high school part every time.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
May 26, 2012 7:07 AM
Feb 2012
razisgosu said:
Hopefully he continues Azusa's arc into the college arc. I personally am hoping for closure of the series by HTT performing at Budokan as has been the goal the entire time.

Azusa's arc also ends. The source is the scan of Manga Time Kirara Carat.

Kakifly's K-on! is never made any longer.
So this is the end.
antibiotictabMay 26, 2012 7:11 AM
日本人です。海外の反応系のブログもいくつか見させてもらってますw 翻訳頑張ってくださいね。
May 26, 2012 7:29 AM

Dec 2009
I'm a bit surprised that it is ending so abruptly, but hey, it should've ended before college already. Hope it gets a good ending though, otherwise this whole affair will just come off as messy.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

May 26, 2012 8:58 AM

Feb 2008
Welp, so much for a potential third season. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.
May 26, 2012 9:54 AM
Aug 2011
Season 3 - Anime Original Ending? Would that be better?
May 26, 2012 5:48 PM
Feb 2012
jmal said:
Veronin said:
Welp, so much for a potential third season. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.

A third season could still be done so easily. KyoAni needs no more than the vaguest outlines of a story to then flesh out. It's not like they didn't already have to do so for the first two seasons. If a third season isn't made, it won't have anything to do with lack of source material.

I also think the third season can be made. After the second season, K-on! changed from Kakifly's into KyoAni's. In the movie, the story is the Anime-original one. And some Anme-original important characters appear.

Himeko, Ichigo, Fuuko, Haruko, Nobuyo and the other classmates never appear in the original Manga story. And so does Satoshi. K-on! is now KyoAni's.
I welcome the new season, but hope no copyright trouble occurs between Kakifly and KyoAni. Such kind of problem sometimes ruins the masterpieces, like Space Battleship Yamato and Candy Candy.
antibiotictabMay 26, 2012 6:05 PM
日本人です。海外の反応系のブログもいくつか見させてもらってますw 翻訳頑張ってくださいね。
May 26, 2012 7:21 PM

Feb 2008
jmal said:
Veronin said:

A third season could still be done so easily. KyoAni needs no more than the vaguest outlines of a story to then flesh out. It's not like they didn't already have to do so for the first two seasons. If a third season isn't made, it won't have anything to do with lack of source material.

I suppose that's true, but even the second season still generally followed the same events that happened in the manga, albeit being much more detailed and interesting. Considering that the new manga only covers a short six-month period (I would guess September since Azusa and co. are still in their summer uniforms), there isn't a ton of content for KyoAni to cover. I suppose they could take it slow but I don't think there will be much of an ending since this is all pretty abrupt and sudden.

It would also have been nice to see Azusa join the rest in university even for a little bit, but I guess that won't be happening anymore. Oh well...
May 27, 2012 12:08 PM

May 2011
They ever plan on animating the college arc?

I think fans know more of the anime than the manga, I could definitely use another arc since I've been waiting for the movie BD's to come out for subs
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Q2 2024 Anime & Manga Licenses

Snow - Apr 5

2 by alpha_shadow »»
1 hour ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

6 by rikazkhan »»
3 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

18 by MrShadowDUH »»
Yesterday, 2:21 PM

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.