Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 7, 2012 8:05 AM

Sep 2012
The ending of Gunbuster on Earth's side. Awesome. I was a fool, not watch these 2 series before...
Oct 27, 2012 4:09 PM

Mar 2009
Two words: THAT ENDING!

Other that, I felt the Topless made the anime kinda boring and alienated us from relating to mankind's dire situation, but then again, if it was different I don't know if the ending would do such a great impact on me like it did.

Gets a great(9) from me, for Nono, awesomeness scale, TwN references and of course, for that ending.

Nov 19, 2012 7:02 AM
Aug 2012
My only question is: How did Nono knew Noriko? That wasn't very well explained.
Dec 20, 2012 2:53 AM

Oct 2012
I wasn't expecting much from this series when compared to the original and infact i was well ready to give it a bare pass in my books of 5 but honestly that ending made the entire show for me.

~Diebuster pilot uniform
~Diebuster cockpit
~Noriko and Kazumi returning from space
~Welcome home message
~Noriko shirt rip tribute

Well i can definitely say that the spaghetti was spilt while watching it.
Why you didn't listen, don't you want to live a real life, a life not centred around false hopes and disappointments? "Grow up", move on, you are not a kid any-more, its time to be someone. Apathy is death, worse than death.
~Self-promoting summary of EoE~

Feb 3, 2013 12:52 AM

Jul 2008
The ending completely made the show, awesome tie in. But how did Nono and Norilo know each other i wonder.
Feb 26, 2013 4:44 PM

Sep 2008
I looove anime endings with X years later ..where we get see the grown up heroes of the story meet their happy/sad endings ^_^ just so guuud
~_~ !
May 31, 2013 12:46 AM

May 2013
Incredible ending. Definitely makes the series worth watching. :)
SQ5 said:
Bea is dead. In an alternate future she would've borne your son. In the future past of Space Quest 4, your son would've saved your life. But she didn't, so he couldn't -- therefore you aren't.
- Space Quest 5 death scene
Jul 1, 2013 10:54 PM

Jul 2008
pay attention to what nono said in epi 5 around 13:20 pretty sure that story was about her self and that means she much be the last of her kind in that form anyway. she hasnt directly seen noriko its more like shes recored in her memory for her to know about her and the old guy did say something about her being built long long ago and she could be thousands if not ten thousands of years old thats why she lost her memories
TakalaJul 1, 2013 11:15 PM
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Jul 28, 2013 8:59 AM

Sep 2012
a good ending but i agree with most other people, the series didnt really pick up till the end of ep 4, and even still, it never reached gunbusters level
nevertheless, a good watch in the end.

i see they took a lot of concepts that didnt fit too well in diebuster and perfected them with ttgl
Aug 13, 2013 10:40 PM
Oct 2010
This is good, nothing great though, especially compared to the original. I felt the theme of the buster shows was lost because of how ridiculous the action sequences were, not to mention, the character development wasn't AS good this time around. The excessive fanservice also got to me a bit.
Aug 13, 2013 11:44 PM

Sep 2012
skudoops said:
This is good, nothing great though, especially compared to the original. I felt the theme of the buster shows was lost because of how ridiculous the action sequences were, not to mention, the character development wasn't AS good this time around. The excessive fanservice also got to me a bit.

not to mention that none of the mech designs were anywhere near the level of the gunbuster mech, and the only thing that made this ending good was that it was literally the ending for gunbuster from a different angle.

as i said before, everything this tried but didnt quite do right, ttgl took and perfected
Aug 14, 2013 12:22 AM
Oct 2010
eldest said:
skudoops said:

not to mention that none of the mech designs were anywhere near the level of the gunbuster mech, and the only thing that made this ending good was that it was literally the ending for gunbuster from a different angle.

as i said before, everything this tried but didnt quite do right, ttgl took and perfected

Yeah, I noticed they also used the voice of the Angels from EVA rebuilds here to. But you are right, this really seems like a prototype of TTGL but TTGL trumps it in every aspect.

I felt gunbuster despite being super robot as well, had a much more grounded approach to. TOPLESS and warping mechs seemed a bit much, but what also confused me was why they used earth and not another planet?

I also feel like replacing the power supplies of the mechs with children was quite a stretch, and a forced way to remove the option of creating another black hole like back then. Now why would humanity even throw away such knowledge? Who knows.

The purpose of the automated defense line also confused me. What exactly was it for? Did humanity give up on expanding outside of its solar system or was it merely a wall to fall back to anytime they needed? Either way I can't see such a large defense grid being ignored to the point where no one knows about it.

To me, I felt there's way too many questions about why things are the way they are in the future. Not to mention the sense of loss was gone from the first gunbuster. I felt that the aging of the characters and lack of for Noriko was one of the strongest points in the original. It truly made you feel for her. The ending although it was supposed to be happy, was a tragic one for me. Noriko came back to Earth but didn't have anything to actually return to. All her friends but amuno (who was 15 or so years older than her) were long gone and all those who she served with/under were also no longer there.
Aug 14, 2013 12:37 AM

Jan 2013
Warp tech was sealed and auto-defense system was introduced after Top wo nerae 1 timeline. Humanity was tired of war after endless war with space monsters and with Sirius Alliance, so they gave up pioneering extra-solar space.

But you know, you don't really need to care those settings, it's just a rite-of-passage story with SF action.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Aug 14, 2013 12:39 AM

Sep 2012
skudoops said:

Yeah, I noticed they also used the voice of the Angels from EVA rebuilds here to. But you are right, this really seems like a prototype of TTGL but TTGL trumps it in every aspect.

I felt gunbuster despite being super robot as well, had a much more grounded approach to. TOPLESS and warping mechs seemed a bit much, but what also confused me was why they used earth and not another planet?

I also feel like replacing the power supplies of the mechs with children was quite a stretch, and a forced way to remove the option of creating another black hole like back then. Now why would humanity even throw away such knowledge? Who knows.

The purpose of the automated defense line also confused me. What exactly was it for? Did humanity give up on expanding outside of its solar system or was it merely a wall to fall back to anytime they needed? Either way I can't see such a large defense grid being ignored to the point where no one knows about it.

To me, I felt there's way too many questions about why things are the way they are in the future. Not to mention the sense of loss was gone from the first gunbuster. I felt that the aging of the characters and lack of for Noriko was one of the strongest points in the original. It truly made you feel for her. The ending although it was supposed to be happy, was a tragic one for me. Noriko came back to Earth but didn't have anything to actually return to. All her friends but amuno (who was 15 or so years older than her) were long gone and all those who she served with/under were also no longer there.

agreed, diebuster just got a bit too silly at times. i wnet in completely unspoiled and it looked great for the first few minutes. then we got to the part where nono is working in a bar, gets semi molested by a robot..thing and then lacl pulls a sticker off her head and out pops a mech hand. it was just stupid, not in a ttgl 'holy shot thats fucking awesome' way either.

and gunbuster felt so much more grounded, it kept a decent scifi aspect, worked time dilation into the plot (and all its effects and implications) beautifully, and the characters were all great.

and when gunbuster finally shows up (such an iconic scene) and wrecks shit, you really feel the impact. then once they use buster unit 3 you realize that its the end of the line if this doesnt work, setting up for one of the best scenes ive ever seen in a mech show (gunbuster descending into the core and using its own degeneracy reactor as a catalyst to set off the chain reaction for a black hole)

whereas diebuster on the other hand just felt like asspulls.
oh, this giddy teen girl is actually a buster unit capable of slicing a moon in 2.
dix neuf can now use planets like goku uses a spirit bomb.
oh, throwing a planet at the space monster didnt work. heres a great idea, lets abandon earth and use that as something to throw at it again
oh. nono is now a planet sized mech.
now shes become a transcendent pair of hands that can contain a splittig black hole.

i have to give it points for trying, but none of the concepts really worked for the type of show it was, and it was too short of a series to build on anything that potentially could have worked (hence why ttgl with its 27 episodes and over the top setting to boot worked so much better)

and not to mention the soundtrack, gunbusters ending soundtrack, especially as they reach earth and realize that not only is everyone they knew dead, their children's children's children x500 are all also dead, and the life and era they lived in is quite literally past ancient history, then the guitar riff as the earth lights up with the welcome back message. powerful stuff. diebuster didnt have any of that.

although, one thing i did prefer in diebusters favor was the space monster sound and design, that part was done very well.
Aug 14, 2013 12:56 AM
Oct 2010
DawnJ said:
Warp tech was sealed and auto-defense system was introduced after Top wo nerae 1 timeline. Humanity was tired of war after endless war with space monsters and with Sirius Alliance, so they gave up pioneering extra-solar space.

But you know, you don't really need to care those settings, it's just a rite-of-passage story with SF action.

Generally I'd be ok with it, but the prequel did such a good job despite having problems of its own that it's hard not to compare haha.
Aug 14, 2013 1:14 AM
Oct 2010
eldest said:
skudoops said:

agreed, diebuster just got a bit too silly at times. i wnet in completely unspoiled and it looked great for the first few minutes. then we got to the part where nono is working in a bar, gets semi molested by a robot..thing and then lacl pulls a sticker off her head and out pops a mech hand. it was just stupid, not in a ttgl 'holy shot thats fucking awesome' way either.

and gunbuster felt so much more grounded, it kept a decent scifi aspect, worked time dilation into the plot (and all its effects and implications) beautifully, and the characters were all great.

and when gunbuster finally shows up (such an iconic scene) and wrecks shit, you really feel the impact. then once they use buster unit 3 you realize that its the end of the line if this doesnt work, setting up for one of the best scenes ive ever seen in a mech show (gunbuster descending into the core and using its own degeneracy reactor as a catalyst to set off the chain reaction for a black hole)

whereas diebuster on the other hand just felt like asspulls.
oh, this giddy teen girl is actually a buster unit capable of slicing a moon in 2.
dix neuf can now use planets like goku uses a spirit bomb.
oh, throwing a planet at the space monster didnt work. heres a great idea, lets abandon earth and use that as something to throw at it again
oh. nono is now a planet sized mech.
now shes become a transcendent pair of hands that can contain a splittig black hole.

i have to give it points for trying, but none of the concepts really worked for the type of show it was, and it was too short of a series to build on anything that potentially could have worked (hence why ttgl with its 27 episodes and over the top setting to boot worked so much better)

and not to mention the soundtrack, gunbusters ending soundtrack, especially as they reach earth and realize that not only is everyone they knew dead, their children's children's children x500 are all also dead, and the life and era they lived in is quite literally past ancient history, then the guitar riff as the earth lights up with the welcome back message. powerful stuff. diebuster didnt have any of that.

although, one thing i did prefer in diebusters favor was the space monster sound and design, that part was done very well.

I assumed she turned into a big mech and those hands by combining the remnants of the automated defense force and making them into those shapes and lmao the moon slicing had me like wat. I agree with you on the soundtrack as well. I think there were more tracks here but gunbuster had better, more fitting ones.

Oh yeah the space monster design was cool, and I liked the sound as well, because it makes the monsters sound, I dunno, terrifying. The artwork was top notch in general tbh, and I liked the character designs.
Aug 14, 2013 1:31 AM

Jan 2013
I found this on this video, if anyone is curious about the scientific lessons, it's not subbed though:
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Aug 14, 2013 2:26 AM

Sep 2012
Cabron said:
I found this on this video, if anyone is curious about the scientific lessons, it's not subbed though:

never knew these existed, shame they arent subbed.
Aug 14, 2013 2:33 AM

Jan 2013
This video*, Typo.

Aug 14, 2013 2:42 AM

Jul 2012
Cabron said:
This video*, Typo.

what?
הלב שלי כבר מת
Aug 14, 2013 2:45 AM

Sep 2012
hmm, seems they did 2 more for gunbuster as well

no subs.

from what i can gather from seeing those 2 videos, the diebuster one explains entropy and some of the key scientists in the field who documented it, and lal'c asking nono about it, who is naturally clueless.

the gunbuster one seems to be explaining how buster machine 3 detonating created a 12 thousand year time dilation, shame the gunbuster ones arent subbed, they look pretty damn interesting
eldestAug 14, 2013 2:51 AM
Aug 14, 2013 2:53 AM

Jan 2013
Houndthree said:
Cabron said:
This video*, Typo.

what?
Read my previous post brah, I meant to say "I found this video".

Aug 14, 2013 3:06 AM

Jul 2012
Cabron said:
Houndthree said:
Cabron said:
This video*, Typo.

what?

Stone Cold bro, Stone Cold.
הלב שלי כבר מת
Aug 14, 2013 3:17 AM

Jan 2013
Houndthree said:
Cabron said:
Houndthree said:
Cabron said:
This video*, Typo.

what?

Stone Cold bro, Stone Cold.
2.DEEP.4.ME.

Oct 28, 2013 9:53 AM
Jan 2009
Just finished rewatching this, I actually enjoyed it a lot more than Gunbuster, which I also found to be very good. I didn't really mind the fanservice and the over-the-top action was actually a plus in my book.
Nov 17, 2013 10:58 AM
Jun 2009
So, Lal'C saw a bag in Dix-Neuf, quickly identified it as being an old uniform perfectly preserved for thousands of years, and decided to dress it only to tear this historical relic apart?

And I also didn't understand very well from where Dix-Neuf picked that degeneracy generator. Do all the earth defense system "monsters" had it?
Dec 17, 2013 9:32 AM
Dec 2011
EPIC ENDING!!!
Dec 25, 2013 7:26 PM

Feb 2010
I liked Diebuster more than Gunbuster. The latter had a habit of going back and forth between betterment and regression, while the former consistently pushed ahead and was only slowed down instead of reversed. Character-wise, Nono > Gunbuster cast > Diebuster cast. Diebuster was consistently epic fun, but in the times Gunbuster matches it, it was through a sheer sense of scale brought about by the amount of time passing by. Diebuster bothered me at points, such as what Nicholas was trying to do to Nono, Tycho's sudden change of attitude after her story arc (granted, it was explained that months had passed between those episodes, though it still weighed on my mind), using the Earth to stop the monster when Jupiter didn't work, and Nono's ending (another point to Gunbuster), but Diebuster was more about rule of cool. It still had the story to carry it, and did manage to smoothly go from a light action romp to a serious hot-blooded flick.

Despite some problems, I had a lot of fun with Diebuster. The most fun I've had with an anime in a long time.
Kyouko_AyaseDec 25, 2013 8:05 PM
Dec 29, 2013 10:50 PM

Nov 2011
That was fucking awesome. Dat OST, dat speech, dat action, dat DIEBUSTER, dat kick.

A happy ending I guess but the timeskip didn't impress much and lacked impact. Overall, the show was decent on most parts for me. I'll rate it same as Gunbuster - 7/10.
Jan 2, 2014 6:13 PM

Apr 2012
Much like Gunbuster each episode seemed to get progressively more epic, to the point where they're flinging Earth across space here. This seemed to start pretty epic fropm the get-go, I didn't mind the early episodes at all. The fanservice quickly died off. I think I liked Gunbuster's ending better though, more affecting; this finale did feel slightly rushed, but good nonetheless.

Gotta admit I got a bit confused in places - even though I knew Nono had some relation to Noriko I got lost when Lark was talking to the dog dude about Nono/Nonoriri. Been a while since I've seen Gunbuster after all.
BlackoutingJan 2, 2014 6:17 PM
Jan 28, 2014 10:55 PM

Mar 2011
The ending made me so happy. The rest of the show was kind of dull, but the ending being tied into Gunbuster's is beautiful.
Feb 3, 2014 1:55 PM

Nov 2012
Wow I just loved how it successfully tied in the to the first series.
May 26, 2014 5:24 PM

Jun 2010
As expected from the sequel to Gunbuster, nearly everything hinges on the friendship between the two leads, but unlike the original, I think this one fails to establish that friendship to begin with before leaning on it to carry the finale. Nono and Lal'C didn't spend much time together in episode 1, which was intro; in episode 2, despite the expression of trust at the end when they both pilot the robot; in epsiode 3, which was all about the purple-haired girl; in episode 4, where Nono left for Pluto for the whole episode; episode 5, which was mostly Lal'C brooding; or this final episode, where Nono spent most of the time off-screen preparing for battle.

It even needs to resort to a flashback to an event that hadn't been shown before; Nono and Lal'C in the photo-booth. If the show needs to come up with a new scene to demonstrate a character relationship at this stage, it's too little, too late.
Jul 9, 2014 3:02 PM

May 2012
Oh wow that ending was just absolutely amazing! I hoped the series would be connected in some way but never imagined this absolutely amazing ending! It almost brought a couple tears to my eyes just to see that touching moment that in the sky those two arrived after 12000 years so now we also know in what time period it all happens and well I totally loved it!

The resemblance with TTGL is rather big, especially the crossed arms and ultra epic space battles! All in all I must say Gainax still amazes me when it comes to Mecha anime which I'm not a total fan of but man Gainax sure can bring quality even from 1988!

All in all I really loved these two seasons and totally going to enjoy the movies! 9/10
Jul 9, 2014 7:59 PM

Oct 2013
Holy dam this was good I liked it better than the first one it was nice how they tied everything together XD well ish
8/10 was a super enjoyable watch
I think I need to watch FLCL now >.>
[/quote]
Aug 21, 2014 8:28 AM

Jun 2010
Loved this show, I liked this one much better tha Gunbuster, and that engind, wow, absolutely awensome.
Aug 22, 2014 11:33 PM
Aug 2011
Great ending that ties wonderfully to Gunbuster but it still doesn't make up for the other 5 episodes.

~Epic~ Gainax ending and Gainax everything as always though.

I guess if you prefer futuristic type lesbians with flashier animation then you'd like this better than the first but I definitely prefer Gunbuster.
There was a lasting sense of sadness for Noriko that stayed with me for a while and this didn't even come close to that.

The shirt ripping (while still awesome) doesn't have as much impact the second time.
Sep 12, 2014 2:34 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Ah, I see how it all fits together now. I'm glad it was addressed. I even got a little teary eyed. I still prefer Gunbuster, though. Without a doubt.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Sep 12, 2014 2:35 PM

Aug 2014
I also preferred Gunbuster; it had mechs doing push-ups.
Sieg Zeon!
Dec 5, 2014 2:39 PM

Sep 2013
Oh wow, so it all happened during the thousands of years Noriko was away from Earth. I love how the shows are connected.

The ending was pretty darn amazing with double inazuma kicks and everything. I also grew to really like Lal'C towards the end. When she wore the original Gunbuster pilot outfit I was pure bliss. It's not quite as good as Gunbuster, simply due to the fact that it was nothing new. It largely plays with the nostalgia from having seen Gunbuster first, and I can't really blame it, because it really fucking works. But yeah, Gunbuster, being the original here, is definitely the superior onee-chan. The 80s flair is also hard to beat.

Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed this. This is what entertainment is at its best. 8/10
Dec 30, 2014 2:54 AM

Jul 2008
not sure how to start this off, so random thoughts about Nono and Lal'Cs robot.

I think Nono was the Heart of Gunbuster. other than Gunbusters Hand, its heart was the only thing they left Noriko left to be compressed into a black hole. Im not sure how Nono got out, likely a quality of heres to control black holes/physics. But Diebusters Giant heart was compressed into the size of a human heart. Copying a bit of the personality and likeness of her former pilot.

As for Gunbuster, I dont think we see it once in Diebuster. The reason I say that, is because Noriko and Amano are still flying it back out of the black hole above earth.

The robot we see Lal'C piloting was likely Jung Freud's. Her robot and Noriko's robot have similar cockpits. which were probably similar in other respects, but was not are heavily armored the last we saw it in Gunbuster. Over time that has obviously changed. But it also seems likely it would be the only robot, if it had an AI, that would remember and be waiting for Gunbusters return. With a change of clothes an all. And with Gunbusters heart it could finally be the robot it needed to be back then. Both Nono and Lal'c Robot can do a Lightning Kick, which all robots did 16 thousand years ago.
Mar 5, 2015 1:49 AM

Jul 2012
The tie in was very nice but it didn't have the same kind of impart as Gunbuster's ending.

Personally, I didn't like how over the top Diebuster got at times. The science-fiction and breaking physics stuff was more toned down in Gunbuster and much more believable. Also, the older animation and retro designs made Gunbuster more charming for me.

Nono was very cute, Lar'C...not so much. Didn't quite feel the bond between these two.

I still like this sequel, just not as much.
May 21, 2015 12:39 PM

Oct 2008
Here's me finally getting round to watching this classic and it's predecessor in 2015. (^.^;)

Ga_Laxy said:
Personally, I didn't like how over the top Diebuster got at times. The science-fiction and breaking physics stuff was more toned down in Gunbuster and much more believable.

This seems to be a common complaint here on the thread, but then again, you have to remember that this is 12,000 years into the future. I'm sure that science has advanced to a point that it would appear to be magic to us, just like how planes would have been treated in medieval times. This is especially true when you consider that the technology at the end of the original Gunbuster could "rewrite the laws of physics using pure math".

Some complained about how the show was too confusing. Just like Evangelion, I adored how a ton of the content and background information was alluded to in seemingly non-important dialogue. I think that everything will become much clearer upon multiple rewatches (or a browse through the Wiki page).

Regarding the frequently cited lack of depth, I really wonder what else the show could have done with relation to the characters. Diebuster was never about going into deep character introspection. For what they were, they were interesting to watch, compelling enough to care about and cool enough to root for. It's fine if you require complex characters for a show to be enjoyable, but in my opinion, it wasn't necessary to know what made the characters tick in order to appreciate them or the story, just like how you don't need to know your friends' hopes, dreams, aspirations and childhood traumas in order to have a good time with them.

Finally, that ending. Boy, that ending. Absolutely phenomenal. One of the most beautiful and brilliant endings that I have ever seen in anime and my is still struggling to grasp how astoundingly ingenious it was.
ActarMay 21, 2015 12:55 PM
May 23, 2015 5:58 PM

Jan 2014
Such an odd plan to throw the earth at the second space monster though. It took me a minute to get on board with the idea of towing the earth through space and then throwing it at the enemy like a rock. Loved how the ripping off the tab on the Topless's foreheads tied in to the pseudoscientific esoteric belief of an unblocked pineal gland area in the middle of the brain considered to the most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy available to humans as the explanation of the Topless's powers. There were some really great moments in this anime, beautiful sequences, and the ending was very good.
GanbatteBakemonoMay 23, 2015 6:08 PM
Jul 5, 2015 9:57 PM

Feb 2015
Not really feeling Diebuster. Gunbuster had something going for it I can't explain but I just enjoyed watching it more. This had a sweet ending though.
Aug 9, 2015 11:24 AM

Nov 2011
ooooo
gee
let's try coming up with a story that would connect to a work we did 16 years ago just for the sake of nostalgia

shit

gainax has been a wrong choice

fuck fuck fuck my life i wasted my hours
shit shit shit i want it back

Imaishi and Yamaga are/were the only competent people at Gainax.
Aug 10, 2015 3:16 PM

Jul 2014
Awesome final episode.
The Diebuster and Dix-Neuf's true form were also awesome.
I'm surprised they managed to tie in Gunbuster's ending really well here. Gunbuster was decent, but I liked Diebuster a lot more.
Aug 16, 2015 4:27 AM

Jul 2014
OMFG, that ending!

When Lal'C said "Hawaii Gravitational Observatory confirmed it", I thought "Confirmed what? Something about Nono?". I didn't had time to think more about it because she thought that she's eager to meet with her and tell her about the always smiling one (implies Nono). I said out loud "There's no f**king way...". But then the siren went on, she put out her lamp, and other lights started to turn off. It was going to happen! It really was going to happen! And then it happened. One of the most beautiful scenes, seen from the other side.

Now Gainax, please, give us more! At least 30 minutes OVA about Noriko and Kazumi welcome back ceremony.
mozgowMar 28, 2020 1:42 AM
Nov 4, 2015 1:20 PM

Feb 2013
For a moment thought she was gonna meet with Nono then "Welcome Back" appeared and I realized it, so freaking beautiful <3

Jan 9, 2016 10:53 AM

Sep 2014
got a 9/10 from me - ending was just superb. gainax has a special place in my heart.
I dont even compare them to normal studios anymore.
gainax manages to create an awesome franchise with only 6 episodes. Years later they manage to connect it in a great gainax-way with the "new" one.

There are countless animes which fail at both.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Top wo Nerae! 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Veethorn - May 15, 2010

27 by Adriannitro »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:50 PM

Poll: » Top wo Nerae! 2 Episode 4 Discussion

DonKangolJones - Sep 19, 2009

48 by Adriannitro »»
Dec 22, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Top wo Nerae! 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Aug 20, 2009

37 by Adriannitro »»
Dec 21, 2023 10:53 PM

Poll: » Top wo Nerae! 2 Episode 2 Discussion

naikou - Sep 30, 2008

46 by Adriannitro »»
Dec 20, 2023 5:08 PM

Poll: » Top wo Nerae! 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

naikou - Sep 29, 2008

56 by OneMoreFinal »»
Nov 20, 2023 10:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.