Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 14, 2011 3:47 AM

Aug 2011
okurokichoki said:
FemaleBodyFTW said:
Aversa said:
Seeing Kyouko like that was interesting and the reactions because of it where even better.
Especially Chizuru's reaction was nice.

Chinatsu was a pretty spoiled girl when she was young i wonder why she didn't realize that she was to one that started the fight.

Because little kids have a tendecy to act mentally retarded? It doesn't help that most parents really do not know how to educate their children, either.

Whoa, what's your problem? Don't speak of children like that. That's hate speech. Besides, she was talking of why 13 yo Chinatsu didn't realize they were talking about her.

How the hell is that hate speech?
Did you like my avatar, perv?
Sep 14, 2011 4:42 AM

Sep 2011
FemaleBodyFTW said:
okurokichoki said:
FemaleBodyFTW said:
Aversa said:
Seeing Kyouko like that was interesting and the reactions because of it where even better.

Chinatsu was a pretty spoiled girl when she was young i wonder why she didn't realize that she was to one that started the fight.

Because little kids have a tendecy to act mentally retarded? It doesn't help that most parents really do not know how to educate their children, either.

Whoa, what's your problem? Don't speak of children like that. That's hate speech. Besides, she was talking of why 13 yo Chinatsu didn't realize they were talking about her.

It's hateful, and you spoke it. If I called lesbians mentally retarded (doesn't matter that you didn't say exactly that) wouldn't that be hate speech? I like to think it would, as I would never say it, because I don't think so but more importantly out of respect. You probably don't want to be judged on account of your sexuality so don't judge people on account of their age. Peace, and respect. :)
Sep 14, 2011 4:56 AM

Aug 2011
ib
okurokichoki said:
FemaleBodyFTW said:
okurokichoki said:
FemaleBodyFTW said:
Aversa said:

It's hateful, and you spoke it. If I called lesbians mentally retarded (doesn't matter that you didn't say exactly that) wouldn't that be hate speech? I like to think it would, as I would never say it, because I don't think so but more importantly out of respect. You probably don't want to be judged on account of your sexuality so don't judge people on account of their age. Peace, and respect. :)

Oh wow, political correctness. I'm not even going to reply to this. Stay in your delusion that what I said is just hate speech.
Sep 14, 2011 8:30 AM

Jun 2008
FemaleBodyFTW said:
alexcampos said:
1. There will be no Akari's sister episode....HUGE FAIL!

2. Chinatsu is even WORST than I originally thought...

3. What the Fuck is up with the useless drama?

4. This anime went DOWNHILL very fast...

I don't really care about the "kiss" next episode, for all we know it's probably a troll and it was actually a dream or something.

YuruYuri is looking like a 5 or 6 from my part......very disappointed with how this turned out.

May I ask what did you expect from the series?

Not much......but at least I would've wanted to see Akari's sister, and I don't need pointless drama in a comedy.

Also, Kyouko was the only character that actually stands out and is somewhat likable, all the other girls either don't have enough screen time *COUGHakariCOUGH*, or they are fucking annoying...*Chinatsu*.

Even after episode 1, I thought the highest I could rate this anime would be a 7, but there's no way it's getting that high from me...
Sep 14, 2011 11:20 AM

Sep 2011
FemaleBodyFTW said:
ib
okurokichoki said:
FemaleBodyFTW said:
okurokichoki said:
FemaleBodyFTW said:
Aversa said:

Oh wow, political correctness. I'm not even going to reply to this. Stay in your delusion that what I said is just hate speech.

You just replied to me, and your use of "just" tells me you stay by your assertion. I am disappointed that you accused me of political correctness, as we're not talking about usage of certain words that might offend a group but didn't really mean to, what you said was very direct and you meant what you said. I plead with you, try to look at things from the perspective I mentioned. Do you think that children are not deserving of life without prejudice as well, and in the end, is it freedom for yourself or freedom for all? If you yell political correctness, you are using the same rhetoric that mean people use to spread hate. I'm sorry, from your other posts you seem like a really cool person.

I want to apologize to everyone for taking up valuable thread space with a conversation that is not all sunshine and flowers and not to mention, drastically off-topic.
okurokichokiSep 14, 2011 11:31 AM
Sep 14, 2011 11:37 AM

Aug 2011
Umm.. your point? Really, it's just what it seems to me. I still don't get why what I said even qualifies for hate speech, does the truth hurt that much?

And prejudice? Do you really know how much little brats I see? Far more than children with actual manners. It's not prejudice, it's my own experience. A few days ago a little kid made fun of my chests size. And, oh what a coincidence, I was a kid as well! And most of the children in kindergarten and up to let's say up to third grade were complete assholes.
Sep 14, 2011 3:44 PM

Sep 2011
This isn't getting any prettier, so we'll continue through PM, if you want.
Sep 14, 2011 9:47 PM

Jul 2008
Will Akarin's sister really not appear? There is even a seiyuu for her on the character list...!
Sep 14, 2011 11:41 PM

Jul 2009
Art from the mangaka

On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Sep 15, 2011 12:20 AM
Jul 2018
Who was the girl with Red hair in the flashback and the One at the end of the episode?
first time I see her in this anime, oh well, Nothing Important I guess
ah and Great Ep
Sep 15, 2011 2:46 AM

Sep 2010
loli + flashback = more loli?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2011 12:36 PM

Sep 2010
Chinatsu was the evil as always, and Kyouko became crazy after felling down the stairs. Pretty funny.
Next episode Chitose will kiss Ayano, weird to put something like that in a preview.

Has anybody noticed that a certain famous song can be heard in the background in the Yuru Yuri opening from minute 0:13 to about 0:29? I forgot what the name was of the song and by which composer it was made, does anybody remembers it?

codes said:
Who was the girl with Red hair in the flashback and the One at the end of the episode?
first time I see her in this anime, oh well, Nothing Important I guess
ah and Great Ep
Lol.
ObinderuSep 15, 2011 12:54 PM
Sep 15, 2011 1:34 PM

Sep 2011
Ovindel said:

Next episode Chitose will kiss Ayano, weird to put something like that in a preview.

Unless there's a lot more kissing where that came from! (I hope)
Sep 15, 2011 1:58 PM

Sep 2010
okurokichoki said:
Ovindel said:

Unless there's a lot more kissing where that came from! (I hope)

I hope so too, but since Yuru Yuri is constantly trolling (a bit less in the last few episodes btw), I'm not sure what to expect.
Sep 16, 2011 12:23 AM

Jun 2008
If Akane appears and gets relevant screen time to do her thing in the next episode, I will give this a 10. If not, a 9.

Season 2 when? I'm going to miss this show so bad.
Sep 16, 2011 2:41 PM

May 2011
I agree, I'm hoping for another season as well. But I've said the same thing for so many anime and ended up not getting one so I'm not gonna expect it.

But hell this episode was definitely different, i like how they did the drama and the ending was great too! ^^
-Kenshin-May 27, 2012 11:51 PM
Sep 17, 2011 12:29 AM

Feb 2010
Kawaii!!!! They just were too damn cute, hhnnnggg'd so much. I'll have to read the manga once the anime ends.
Sep 17, 2011 5:13 AM

Jan 2009
Funny and awesome episode. It's humorous that their personalities (except Chinatsu's) changed wholly from back then. But I feel their essential part of character have not changed so much. Especially, Kyoko's crybaby and timid aspect.

And, poor Akarin... I guess she should have got hit too many times...
Sep 17, 2011 6:25 PM
Jul 2011
Kyouko's happy face while falling down the stairs was just awesome :-D And after hitting the stairs once, no less...

That preview kiss really looked like a huge trolling in the works, but I'm still optimistic about seeing -some- kiss next week. Come on, it's the final episode :-)
Sep 17, 2011 8:56 PM

Jun 2010
Akarin was so cute as a toddler! The long hair suits her.

Pretty dramatic. I like it better when it's funny. Going to have to buy all the manga now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2011 6:40 PM

Mar 2011
First half was hilarious to watch. From the wimpy Kyoko to Akari's leaf mask, but when the little Chinatsu popped out of nowhere I completely lost it! XD
Sep 25, 2011 4:15 PM

Jul 2009
Lol great episode. They were so cute as kids! XD I wonder what their reactions would have been if Akari told them it was Chinatsu ... XD
Wow ... Kyouko was kinda weird O_O I still liked her though haha XD Nice how everyone wanted her back ... and then hit her :P Akari was getting more screentime though ... LOL how does everyone keep falling down the stairs?! XD
Next episode is the last one ... Chitose kisses Ayano?! O_O
Oct 12, 2011 7:59 AM

Aug 2010
I don't know if it just the break I took from the series or the work of the staff, but this episode seemed a lot better than the previous ones. I definitely enjoyed it from start to finish. 5/5. I'm glad we have TOSHINOU KYOUKO back, Toshinou Kyouko wasn't that fun to be honest, although it was good for a laugh or two.
Nov 4, 2011 8:38 AM

Oct 2009
Nothing is wrong with me xD
Dec 3, 2011 4:00 PM

Jul 2010
Usually when they show a character's backround story I kinda feel remorse for them, no matter how bad.
Well...
I've seen Chinatsu's story, i still hate the bitch
Apr 26, 2012 3:51 AM

Mar 2009
It was weird seeing Kyouko behaving like that.
Jul 12, 2012 11:54 AM

Jul 2011
Pretty much proof that this show falls apart without Kyoko
Jul 22, 2012 2:24 PM

Jul 2012
Oh my god, Kyouko personality changed version make Chizuru cry? ROTFL.

Again, poor Akarin ...

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 10, 2012 4:17 AM

Jan 2011
This episode was meh, I can't take this show seriously.
Next episode should be better.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 10, 2012 4:38 PM

Nov 2011
LOL @ ending..

Also, those girls are so kawaii when they were little <3
Nov 16, 2012 10:35 PM

Sep 2011
That was actually a really good episode. xD
Nov 28, 2012 5:29 AM

May 2012
Lol just an awesome episode first part was so cute and than when she was saying she would beat her self up if she ever met her xD

The second part was just way to funny with the different behavior and especially the ending with akari! Everyone draws something to hit her xD

But damn next is the last episode of the first season damn this must be great!
Mar 25, 2013 4:52 PM
Jan 2012
Good episode, the show indeed needs crazy Kyoko to function. And I actually cried a bit D:
Mar 29, 2013 5:20 AM

May 2011
Whoa, I never though Yuru Yuri of all anime would make me sad. What an amazing episode!

And Akari with the bump on her head at the end... oh my god that was just too good. :D
Apr 6, 2013 10:31 AM

Mar 2013
This show is nothing without Kyoko.
Apr 8, 2013 6:43 PM
Jul 2012
StrictlyStupid said:
This show is nothing without Kyoko.

This boring as ever. if that happens.
meh ok episode.
I don't like when characters in this show changed.
What? This episode has a plot?
Was cute when they were little. hate the pink girl.
3/5
Jun 17, 2013 8:40 PM

Nov 2012
lol XD in the past the bad girl is chinatsu XD damn she is look so badass XD

btw it is kinda weird when seeing kyouto in formal mode -_-
oh in the end it so funny.. when akari became different too XD
Jul 15, 2013 11:45 PM

Jul 2013
wtf Yui licking Kyoko when she got hurt? I mean was that more of a maternal instinct like when like a cat or dog licks their children so it seems to make the pain go away? I hella wanted to see what the head bump Akarin would have done...too bad the girls nipped it in the bud for fearing Akarin would rightfully re-claim her MC role lolz.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Aug 4, 2013 6:23 AM

Apr 2010
I totally enjoyed this episode. And the end was just awesome. xD
Aug 16, 2013 5:45 AM

Jan 2013
Is it just me or does the OST near the end of episode 11 remind you of Halo 3? I'm almost sure it's the same OST
Sep 26, 2013 10:15 PM

Apr 2012
I wonder where the "hit there head again n everythings back 2 normal" idea came from
Oct 1, 2013 7:43 PM

Jan 2013
Could not take the show seriously with that huge bump on her head.
Dec 4, 2013 11:28 PM
Aug 2013
I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Personally I felt that Akari looked kinda funny with long hair and that since Kyouko was such a cry baby maybe all the bumps resulted in her warped personality change. Man! Chinatsu was a bitch! I don't get how they remember that fight day and Chinatsu has no recollection of it. And how also the three of them don't recognise it's Chinatsu. They were cute as kids but mainly instead of laughing I wanted to jump in and slap the past and present Chinatsu for being such a horrible child!
Dec 27, 2013 10:40 AM

Apr 2013
I prefer Akari with the bump on her head.
Mar 28, 2014 6:45 PM

Nov 2012
Why must they revert Akari's alternative personality?
Apr 14, 2014 11:27 PM

Oct 2009
Oh man chibi Kyouko was so cute :333!
Chinatsu was a bitch and still is x|

This sure was dramatic and feel-full.

Akari with the bump was the same as always just a little bit more..should have let her be like that.
Aug 23, 2014 7:27 AM
Jul 2018
Lol, calm Kyouko was sure scary. She makes this show fun. i'd never want her to be that way either D:
Nov 11, 2014 4:15 PM

Sep 2014
One of the best episodes. It took them long enough to realize Kyouko was awesome the way she was. Loved the part with them finally realizing it though. Yui crying to get her back was sure cute. 5/5
Dec 20, 2014 5:18 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Nice to see that Akari big sweep, while having as protagonist Kyouko and its quirks.
Even as a child Chinatsu-chan was treacherous as ever! : P
Very funny the final with Akari protagonist. LOL
Mar 27, 2015 12:16 AM
Nov 2014
Great ep.

That flashback was a nice touch :)

Dat next ep preview.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

viMAL - Sep 19, 2011

210 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 10, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 29, 2011

77 by -ODA- »»
Feb 8, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

viMAL - Sep 5, 2011

115 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 22, 2011

91 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:25 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 15, 2011

99 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.