Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 6, 2008 3:23 PM

Jul 2007
Kenn said:

Shirley's wound looks much more like a shot wound. @ 20:39 on gg's sub of it, you can clearly see that it's not a laceration, and rather its a puncture wound.

NOw thats understandable..either Rollo stabbed her with his trademark pocket knife or ZAWARUDO-ed the surroundings, took her gun shot her and put her gun back into her hand, then walking away :/ One thing is clear - Rollo will pay for what he did...for sure T_T
Jul 6, 2008 3:27 PM

Oct 2007
Great episode!
Cool new opening but didn't like the new ending >.>
Orange joining forces with Lelouch which was a surprise XD NoooooOOOoooo poor Shirley :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2008 3:35 PM

Jan 2008
Bad Rolo, I really didn't want to see Shirley go.
Now that she's gone, they better not bring her back like Flay from GSD.
Jul 6, 2008 3:42 PM

Jul 2007
Was a pretty good episode, even if Rolo was a gigantic faggot. The new ED sucks too, bloody ALI Project.
Jul 6, 2008 4:08 PM

Apr 2008
I really hope Orange uses that Geass canceler to end Suzaku's "live" command.
Jul 6, 2008 4:09 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
ok, stop flaming Ali Project....

It's true that her songs follow the same pattern, but some of her songs are actually quite good. Her style is pretty unique and catchy....

And personally I like Orange Range better than Flow. This new OP's music was so-so but the images was epic win...Same thing with the ED...

Finally, CGR2 is picking up....I wonder how many characters will survive till the end....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 6, 2008 4:14 PM

Mar 2008
Spitfire said:
Bad Rolo, I really didn't want to see Shirley go.
Now that she's gone, they better not bring her back like Flay from GSD.

how did Flay come back in GSD?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2008 4:17 PM

Jun 2008
Nuuuuuhhhh myyyy shirley!!!
Jul 6, 2008 4:23 PM

Jul 2007
mulderman said:
Uhm I think there is a reason we didn't see Rolo kill Shirley people...
They are probably going for the "lol it was someone else scenario" here.
Everything from the expressions Rolo made to the sorta foreshadowing in the previous episodes. It would be too cheap to have Rolo as the killer. For now they just want you to think he did it.

Still, the murder fits perfect in his character. I do believe it was him, but not for the reason most people would think.
And for Orange-kun, it's a little naief for Lelouch to believe he switches sides so easly, the smile he made when Lelouch deactivated the Gefjun disturber and what happens with his eye really give me the chills.

9Tale said:
Right now I'm 80% sure it was Suzaku, not Rolo. I'd have to watch the Raw to be able to fully grasp it though.

Suzaku doesn't want revange on Lelouch, he is not even sure he still is Zero. Why should he kill Shirley? A classmate, a friend etc...
Jul 6, 2008 4:28 PM

Oct 2007
SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and Orenji is back yay!

I must say though this is the first anime that has actually made me cry so hard.....
BlackFlaymeJul 6, 2008 4:34 PM

Kono bangumi wa, gouran no suponsa no teikyo de okurishimasu.
Jul 6, 2008 4:34 PM

Jul 2007
mxchael said:
mulderman said:
Everything from the expressions Rolo made to the sorta foreshadowing in the previous episodes. It would be too cheap to have Rolo as the killer. For now they just want you to think he did it.

Still, the murder fits perfect in his character. I do believe it was him, but not for the reason most people would think.
And for Orange-kun, it's a little naief for Lelouch to believe he switches sides so easly, the smile he made when Lelouch deactivated the Gefjun disturber and what happens with his eye really give me the chills.

Go watch Episode 4.33....it perfectly explains on why Jeremiah did what he did this episode. What happens with his eye is that it powers up - IMHO Jeremiah was bleeding because all the cyborg parts turned ooff, including his eye - thus taht "spark" was his eye and cyborg parts coming back to life again.

And yes, It was Rollo who did that to Shirley >_>
Jul 6, 2008 5:04 PM

Oct 2007
Damn.

I thought the writing took a little vacation over the past few weeks, but it was back in full force this week. Just a really powerful episode. I had an inkling that this was going to be it for Shirley, but just the way it ended with LeLouch doing all he could with his Geass, but still failing, was really, really powerful. Sad to see her go. I really liked her character. I don't really have a preference with LeLouch ending up with her, CC or Kallen, but I just liked her, because she seemed to be the one last normal connection to the world that LeLouch had.

Rolo that psychotic bastard. And here I was hoping LeLouch wasn't going to double-cross him for no reason later. Innocent Rolo is innocent no more.

I like the new OP and ED. Although there seems to be much hate for the ED, I haven't heard enough Ali Project to compare it to their past stuff, and I thought their ED in S1 wasn't bad.

Interesting that we see LeLouch changing colors and him and Suzaku hand in hand in the ED. I guess they will end up teaming up later down the line?
rabbitpoetsJul 6, 2008 5:07 PM
Jul 6, 2008 5:49 PM

Jun 2007
I especially like the part where he keeps commanding her to live with his Geass and its useless, a nice comparison to saving Suzaku. I got totally caught up in that moment. I never liked Rolo and now he killed my favorite pairing. This episode made me like Shirley's character even more because of her devotion to Lelouch. Even after all that has happened she can't hate him. C.C. is only in it for contract and Kallen is in it for the freedom of Japan. Much like Lelouch to them, romance comes second. In the relationship between Shirley and Lelouch it was purely friendship, there were no ulterior motives to them being together. Also unlike Kallen and C.C., they've actually kissed. Then of course theres little loli Kaguya who like Lelouch's alter ego Zero...

Jul 6, 2008 6:42 PM

Sep 2007
That was a good episode, the new ED is great too (a mix of .hack//Roots and X).
Jul 6, 2008 6:46 PM

Nov 2007
I hate rolo now -.- Will Shirley become the next Orange?
Jul 6, 2008 7:02 PM

Jul 2007
Haha crazy episode, Orange-kun joining forces with Lelouch; I definitely didn't see that coming. And wow Rolo killed Shirley...well maybe, we still don't know if it was actually him..Suzaku might have been lurking around..XP
Well I can't wait to see what happens next. The series just keeps getting more and more ridiculously entertaining:D

lol best expression ever^ XD
TrieJul 6, 2008 7:07 PM
Jul 6, 2008 7:07 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Did I mention the thing I hate the most is assassination....It is used to silence truth and cause grief.....

Before I was afraid Lelouch will silence Shirley before but it seems that he developped feelings for her after all (if not love then strong friendship at least)

Now how will this affect Lelouch's mental state...we will see....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 6, 2008 7:34 PM

Apr 2008
chrctrnm said:
I hate rolo now -.- Will Shirley become the next Orange?

Oh, please nooo.
Jul 6, 2008 7:37 PM
Apr 2008
Haha, just finished watching this, talk about DRAMA! Man, Shirley's death was totally out of the blue. I want her to not die. "DON'T DIE!!!!!" Meh. Also, I thought that Lelouch using the Geass as a way to "overcome" death was totally going to fail, just so they could add more and more to the drama factor. (btw, I likes the way how blood was gushing out of Shirley, and there wasn't a dull hole and a pool of blood. Good job!) I would say that this pretty much seals the "KallenXLelouch", but I'm probably wrong and he's gonna end up single, or dead. Rolo is such a little bitch and should die. I also hate Orange. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BRING HIM BACK!?!?!? WHY!!!??? Yeah, whatever.

Prediction (Even though 99.9% of us think this...): Orange is totally gonna back stab Lelouch. Yeah, we TOTALLY couldn't see that coming.

New OP and ED. Seriously, screw Ali Project. If you like them, go ahead, I don't care, they suck in my opinion. The opening was nice though, Flow's a good band, I'll give them that. Also, I'm pleased that the production team didn't cut and paste scenes from the first OP into the second OP as much as in the first season. Good job as well.
HappyPearJul 6, 2008 7:42 PM
Jul 6, 2008 7:51 PM

May 2007
ORANGE-KUN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Jul 6, 2008 8:00 PM

Apr 2008
Woohoo go Rolo xD He's finally gone off and killed the second to most important person to Lelouch now =D. Hmmm i wonder what the ending of r2 will be like? I mean it seems like Lelouch is regretting becoming zero and the only thing keeping him going is the fact that he's got Brit and the cult on his ass and also the contract. His main motivation was creating a better future for Nunully which is total bs....I mean how is he creating a better future for her? It would make a lot more sense if he wanted revenge plus it suits his personality more than the desire to protect someone. Anyway go Rolo =D favorite character in r2 ^^. Hope he kills that Nina person also.

Jul 6, 2008 8:07 PM

Feb 2008
I knew I'd never like Rolo, damn!

Definitely one of the best episodes in awhile. Hopefully this kind of quality sticks from here on!
Jul 6, 2008 8:12 PM

Jul 2007
lol Shirley died!

This is funny, because for the past few eps me and my friend have been giving eachother fake spoilers, and before I watched the ep I told him Shirley died.

So... I guess that means I win? xD

That said, I am pretty pissed at Rolo. I hope they kill him off soon.
Jul 6, 2008 8:15 PM
Mar 2008

Omfg wtf is this.
Jul 6, 2008 8:17 PM

Apr 2008
Wow. I only have 3 letters to say for this episode: W T F

The death was kinda expected, but Orange... omgwtfbbqhax
Jul 6, 2008 8:20 PM

Apr 2008
Fai said:
mxchael said:
mulderman said:

Go watch Episode 4.33....it perfectly explains on why Jeremiah did what he did this episode. What happens with his eye is that it powers up - IMHO Jeremiah was bleeding because all the cyborg parts turned ooff, including his eye - thus taht "spark" was his eye and cyborg parts coming back to life again.

And yes, It was Rollo who did that to Shirley >_>

Totally agree. Rolo would be the kinda guy who takes all sorts of precautions and kills people. His facial expression right after Shirley says those last words shows just what he's thinking: Shirley might be a potential leak and must be killed to maintain Zero's secrecy and blah blah blah. Other then that... NOOOO I HATE YOU ROLO WHY!?? Shirely was AWESOME!! And she totally forgave Lelouch too! She would have been a great sidekick. I hope Lelouch's geass really worked, and that when she closed her eyes, she was just unconscious. But judging by Lelouch's "AAAAH!!!!" that's probably not the case. Who knows though, we all thought Orange-kun died at least 3 times during 1st season and look, he's back.

Speaking of Orange-kun, when Lelouch turned off the machines and rushed to him, I really thought he was gonna just go "Psych!" and stab Lelouch or something, lol. I don't trust him... seems like he's going to be an infiltrator who will still be working for the Order.

All in all, a great episode. But Shirley dies =[
Jul 6, 2008 8:27 PM

Apr 2008
I'm still a bit shocked... really didn't see the Shirley thing coming. :'(
Jul 6, 2008 8:33 PM
Nov 2007
ROLO, YOU YANDERE BASTARD!

ORANGE, YOU EASILY-SWAYED IMMORTAL BASTARD!

SHIRLEY, YOU DEAD BITCH!

All three of you, man. You all made me cry in sympathy for what was thought to be a more magnificent bastard than the lot of you.

LELOUCH, YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!
Jul 6, 2008 8:53 PM

Aug 2007
Sutiivu said:
I really hope Orange uses that Geass canceler to end Suzaku's "live" command.

OMG. My thoughts exactly! :D :D :D :D

Freaking awesome episode. So many good/ slightly surprising/ shocking things.

Ninja Sayako! New OP! Orange-kun!

Orange-kun! How we love you. Now our love for you is even more now that you have joined team Lulu.

And Shirley... hell... why? If it was Rollo who killed her (probably was), he's going to be joining my hate list alongside Makoto from School Days.

Only thing this episode lacked was any C.C. and Kallen action.

5/5 without a doubt.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Jul 6, 2008 9:08 PM

Feb 2008
ROLO, YOU EGOISTIC DOUBLE TRAITOR BITCH!111

I was finally fired up after watching ep12, bored from that Chinese Federation thing and now you have than done that to her. Damn!
Couldn't they just delay that after 1 episode, why now?! GRRR

However it was a nice episode, finally a Geass Battle and an unexpected event.

PS: the guys in the first row, if you are watching raw, please listen carefully what Shirley said to trigger Rolo's Geass.... "Imouto .... Nana-chan"
mflatischler.tk - My Manga translations and transcriptions
Anime in Blu-ray
あなたの人種、年齢、宗教は問いません
Jul 6, 2008 9:08 PM

Nov 2007
TT___TT Sh-Shirley boohoo! Why'd Rolo hafta do it?! I like him X.

Jul 6, 2008 9:11 PM

Aug 2007
Well...I knew Shirley would die this episode but I didn't expect it her to have been killed by Rolo.
And who knew that Jeremiah was actually trying to join up with Lulu. But I think it's a plan to get Jeremiah close to CC so that he can report it to VV.

Anyway, I found this episode to be exciting.
Jul 6, 2008 9:14 PM
Jun 2008
kimatg said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AERRRRHARHAFHAHHAGADAHGHADHFAfalkdhflaksjhfa

Wow, this episode totally is something...
New OP was good, srsly, I feel kinda sorry for Orange Range but FLOW is way better. XD
Orange.... whoa I TOTALLY didn't expect that.
Well now Lulu lost one precious friend in exchange to a valuable ally... :|

Agreed, sooooooooo much.
:___________________(
Jul 6, 2008 9:20 PM
May 2008
I don't know why, but watching the new OP gives me the feeling that Lelouch and Schneizel are gonna end up fighting together against the cult and Charles.
Jul 6, 2008 9:30 PM

Jul 2008
I hope that Lelouch's geass somehow worked on Shirley!
But i want Lelouch to get with Kallen anyways stil wish Shirley didnt have to die

This was a great episode thow, one of my favorite ones yet no doubt!
Only thing it was missing was some KALLEN!!!!
Jul 6, 2008 9:31 PM

Feb 2008
Pretty good episode, Sad to see
But man i hate the new OP music sucks for it, IMO first one was way better. For some reason i miss seeing lelouch riding on barbie's horse in the OP....Anyway looking forward to see how the next episode turns out.
Jul 6, 2008 9:38 PM

Nov 2007
so yeah I knew shirley would die as with her memories back that's the only thing they could do with her. I didn't think it'd be rolo though. Lelouch vs Rolo upcoming. I figured Rolo would go psycho sometime soon with a nunnaly mention but I thought he'd try to kill nunnally herself.. so orange was mariennes bodyguard and he doesn't know who killed her either? I totally didn't see that orange turn coming, it seems legit but I wouldn't be surprised if not. still seeing him call lelouch majesty was crazy. cornelia turn seems to be in the works to but from the preview she gets caught by V.V. I'd love to see cornelia and lelouch team up.

shirley kinda planted seeds for suzaku to atleast think about things. now maybe suzaku can understand lulu after losing shirley. the new opening kinda sucks, seems to hint towards more Schneizel soon which is a good thing. he HAS to know who killed Marienne if anyone does. schneizel is bound to make a power play soon, whether he agrees with the emperor or not.

it was touching to see lelouch keep trying to geass shirley to live but to no avail, as he learns the hard way even with his power there's some things he can't stop. one other interesting thing is oghi finally getting to talk to viletta it seems. too bad there was no anya and zino but can't fit everyone in but they often try.
Jul 6, 2008 9:45 PM
Jun 2008
so, i had to go another episode without seeing Karen, this made me sad, very sad. also, less competition = good, but hopefully lelouch doesn't go crazy or some shit; he certainly won't be happy with Rolo though and that's definitely coming into play later.
Orange-kun got a little better since now he's on the good team bandwagon, but the fact that he's still alive kinda pisses me off.
However, with all the new shit that they're throwing into the mix, I'm really really hoping they can tie it all off well or im putting the rating for this season down; good endings make an anime what it is.
I like the new opening as well, good change of pace, and it doesn't lag my shitty shitty computer (but the geass effect still does, damn you 3 dimensional-looking coloured bars of lag).
Jul 6, 2008 9:49 PM

Jan 2008
Holy crap! i can't believe how much stuff they put into this episode it really was all out! Loved it
I can't do that spoiler tab meh
*no more Shirley* :)
*more C.C X Lulu*
*jerimiah is good now!*
*Lulu's antagonizing scream*
*new op and ending!!!*

Lulu seems to got his brains back ^0^
Can't wait for next episode!
Jul 6, 2008 9:52 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Lots of good things already said (and crazy number of posts already).

I have to say, I'm sad to see Shirley go, although I knew it would happen when she ran into the building. I hope her efforts will live on through her words with Suzaku; we can see him considering Lelou more in the recent episodes than he has since Euphie's death.

Like others have said, him geassing her to live was unbelievably touching. I'm also thinking Rolo killed her, but I'm awaiting positive proof of that. I can't see Suzaku killing her, but perhaps someone else was there?

I don't like the animation of the new opening; the OP I figure I will have to get used to. Love seeing Clamp's designs at the end (the close up of Lelouch was mouth watering). I'm sad Kallen didn't get her own picture, but I have to say I'm happy Shirley got hers. Considering her impact on the series (and she has a significant role), I think she deserves it :)

Looking forward to seeing more Cornelia, and hopefully Schneizel soon. Unfortunately, with him comes Nina... blech.
Jul 6, 2008 9:57 PM

Oct 2007
Orange-kun on Lelouch's side...I dunno about that :/
Shirley's dead, I don't really care tbh, she wasn't that great of a character.

New OP and ED are cool though.

Jul 6, 2008 10:08 PM

Jan 2008
Legion17 said:
I especially like the part where he keeps commanding her to live with his Geass and its useless, a nice comparison to saving Suzaku. I got totally caught up in that moment. I never liked Rolo and now he killed my favorite pairing. This episode made me like Shirley's character even more because of her devotion to Lelouch. Even after all that has happened she can't hate him. C.C. is only in it for contract and Kallen is in it for the freedom of Japan. Much like Lelouch to them, romance comes second. In the relationship between Shirley and Lelouch it was purely friendship, there were no ulterior motives to them being together. Also unlike Kallen and C.C., they've actually kissed. Then of course theres little loli Kaguya who like Lelouch's alter ego Zero...

shirley pairing was your favorite? nways, actually CC actually did share a kiss with lulu in the 1st series, so it's not just shirley. I personally am rooting for CCxlulu pairing x33
But the next episode is going to be intense I should think, since lulu will probably blame shirley's death on suzaku. since he expected him to protect her and everything, so this time around it's going to be lulu that's going to want suzaku dead the most. well until he figures out that it was really rollo behind it all.
avatar credit goes to Tifa@MAL ::tnx!::
Jul 6, 2008 10:11 PM

Mar 2008
i guess im one of the few who didnt care about Shirley at all. im happy the creators finally took a risk and killed a character.
Jul 6, 2008 10:24 PM

May 2008
Several things

-Good Opening
-Smart Orange
-Bad Rolo
-Poor Shirley
-Decent Ending

Now for Analysis

I totally did not see half of those things coming at all.
I still can't believe Orange flipped side (still sense backstabbing)
and Shirley Died (shocker) especially Rolo being the killer...
then again reflecting on the point that the actual killing was not shown
and Shirley asking to help Lelouch...
I came to the unique conclusion of what if Rolo
said you can help Lelouch the most by Dying and Giving him motivation and space to do
his Work and she actually believed that and shot herself. Thus committing Suicide.
Thats what ive concluded atleast for now but im sure ill develop sumthing more soon.
If anyone else can reflect off of this it would be much appreciated. until then i will continue to think and wait for episode 14.
Jul 6, 2008 10:28 PM
Apr 2008
I still think Jeremiah is only deceiving Lelouch to carry out a plan. (planned probably by V.V)
Jul 6, 2008 10:29 PM

Aug 2007
Too cruel. She lost her father, her memory, and never even had a chance to be together with Lulu. To top it all off, she then dies in such a meaningless way. She is such a tragic character. I hate the situation but the tragic moments make me love the series even more. Bring it on.
Jul 6, 2008 10:30 PM

Jun 2008
Izzy2008 said:
Several things

I came to the unique conclusion of what if Rolo
said you can help Lelouch the most by Dying and Giving him motivation and space to do
his Work and she actually believed that and shot herself. Thus committing Suicide.
Thats what ive concluded atleast for now but im sure ill develop sumthing more soon.

You should be an anime producer/director cuz you could be onto something here.

Anyways wtf people. Stop talking about how it is shocking Orange switch sides. Man who the fuck gives a crap about Orange. SHIRLEY PEOPLE!! SHE FREAKING DIED!!! OMG WTF!! Lelouch quick bang her dead body while it is warm........
Jul 6, 2008 10:39 PM

May 2008
Overall a great ep.

Orange switching sides was totally unexpected. I really thought he was just saying that to trick LuLu. Shirley death was also unexpected.

Cornelia scene with V.V was the definition of badass. : P
Jul 6, 2008 11:03 PM
Aug 2007
What a pleasant breath of fresh air. This makes up for what the rest of R2 has been so far. Good new opening, not too fond of the ED though. The only thing I found rather "eh" in this episode was immobilizing Jeremiah with the machines on the train. Was a bit random.. but then again I guess not, if you analyze it further.

All in all, it had some good pacing, and things started actually happening. No C.C. or Kallen.. but they'll come back soon, I'm sure. The SayokovsJeremiah scene and the CorneliavsV.V. scene were both incredibly badass. Although I never really liked Shirley.. it was still a sad scene. I really hope she doesn't magically come back to life in the following episodes though, effectively killing the drama.

Now just time to pray that they keep this kind of quality for the rest of the series. *prays*
Jul 6, 2008 11:06 PM

Jun 2008
Wow... I cant believe they killed off a main character in such a fashion... so sad, and shocking as well... I wonder what Lelouch is going to do when he finds out that Rolo is a freak... but that was some epic episode, cant wait till the next...
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Yesterday

5 by Arminken »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.