Forum Settings
Forums

VA Hirano Aya Quits Her Management Office and Closes Official Fan Club [Update Aug 21]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2011 8:19 AM

Nov 2008
Nyctian said:

BTW why she's hated so much here?

Aya Hirano is a total drama queen and not even in a good or hilarious way like some Seiyuu.

Aug 12, 2011 8:45 AM

Mar 2009
LOL NOW WHO DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING

I guess i'll be a little upset if there's a Haruhi season three with a new voice, but i'll get over it.

Cover350 said:
shanimebib said:
...wasn't she supposed to give her voice in Kizumonogatari to as Shinobu?

Oh God, please don't let that happen!

I heard people complained about her as Shinobu and wanted someone else? I dunno if that's true or not. I mean, she just did the drama cd so it'd be an easy change
Aug 12, 2011 8:45 AM
Jun 2008
well give how she doing that one day she end up doing much to crash & burn to mess her career.

give yet only 23yrs for crying out loud really like to do a lot before she reach 25yrs or 30yrs?

hmm besides she really need HELP to fix her probs.

cause if keep it might worse in her life.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 12, 2011 8:49 AM

Nov 2007
i <3 Aya, hope she'll be fine with her next life path.
Aug 12, 2011 9:00 AM
Jun 2008
well now that she been Future Endeavored for it what next she do?

give she still got few ongoing roles to do.

sure they might other darrin her roles.

as of now like i said she need to take off from all of it to recover/rehab/relax/refresh/etc her life & career if she save her future.

cause seeing it now yea she 23yrs but doing she is in really she need HELP.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 12, 2011 9:07 AM

Nov 2010
atomusku said:
People will forget her in an instant and any chance of a comeback will be ruined, as soon as they find another cutesy, "virgin" VA to voice tsundere characters in mainstream anime.

Then again, Sankaku Complex will probably be after her for a long time still.

Ehh I don't think the status of a seiyuu's virginity should affect the quality of their voice. Unless, of course, they excessively performed a certain oral act. But even then, if they restricted themselves to just that act, their virginity would still be intact. Rather, I'm hoping that some of the older seiyuu's (approaching 30s) would gave had their first time by now, because they are at the age where they are really missing out if they continue to maintain celibacy.
Aug 12, 2011 9:45 AM

Jul 2008
You can try to argue the "she can be normal girl" angle all you want, having sex with 3 out of 4 of your band mates is pretty bad lol.

It's not just that though, most people started to dislike her because of the fact she abandoned her seiyuu career and blamed it on everyone else but herself. Tbh, she seems to blame everyone else for things that happen in her life in general.
Aug 12, 2011 9:46 AM

Nov 2008
Defiance said:
You can try to argue the "she can be normal girl" angle all you want, having sex with 3 out of 4 of your band mates is pretty bad lol.

It's not just that though, most people started to dislike her because of the fact she abandoned her seiyuu career and blamed it on everyone else but herself. In general she seems to blame everyone else for things that happen in her life.

Basically she needs a reality check, a really serious one.

Aug 12, 2011 9:50 AM

Aug 2011
Confucius said:
And now Kyoto Animation is screwed lol
nah they still do the key animations so their fine,

plsu she was not a bad voice actor i think people just hate her cause she playe din that peice of crap haruhi,

ok never mind shes a total slut, i just looked at what she did
longshoremanXAug 12, 2011 10:06 AM
Aug 12, 2011 9:54 AM

Jul 2008
Hoppy said:
Exactly, but I don't think that's going to happen. I hear people in this thread saying that she "deserves" a second chance. To get a second chance, you have to admit you were wrong in the first place. I dunno, perhaps her first reality check will be when she is offered more money to be in an AV video than a voice role lol.
Aug 12, 2011 10:02 AM

Nov 2008
Defiance said:
Hoppy said:
Exactly, but I don't think that's going to happen. I hear people in this thread saying that she "deserves" a second chance. To get a second chance, you have to admit you were wrong in the first place. I dunno, perhaps her first reality check will be when she is offered more money to be in an AV video than a voice role lol.

I would love to see Aya Hirano as an AV idol that or a gravure idol.

Aug 12, 2011 10:08 AM

Jul 2010
i was happy with her ex management office. no new roles and she was working fine with her ongoing series.
Aug 12, 2011 10:09 AM

Jun 2009
AlexSadist-sama said:
I think it's possible for her to find another management office willing to hire her.
I agree. I believe that is the direction this story is headed.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 12, 2011 10:25 AM

May 2011
Hm...Well, I hope all goes well with her wherever she ends up. Sure, all the drama around her personal life annoys me, especially when it she broadcasts it herself, but she really is a great VA.

Funny, she plays most of the characters that I hate (especially Lucy from Fairy Tail!), but I have to admit that she's very talented. I hope she continues to get good roles.
Aug 12, 2011 11:04 AM

Apr 2009
Thank god
Aug 12, 2011 11:43 AM

Jun 2008
GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE!!!

What's shocking about this article is the fact she still has fans...

Hopefully the next announcement is her retirement from voice acting.....there will sure be a party that day!
Aug 12, 2011 11:45 AM

Nov 2008
alexcampos said:
GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE!!!

Hopefully the next announcement is her retirement from voice acting.....there will sure be a party that day!

lol

I want an announcement of her becoming an AV or Gravure idol.

Aug 12, 2011 11:52 AM

Aug 2010
Hoppy said:

I've been wanting that for a long time.
Aug 12, 2011 12:08 PM

Aug 2009
Oh noes! She kissed a man!

I don't really see what the problem is :P

Aug 12, 2011 1:24 PM

Jun 2008
Ekvi said:

We all know she's a dirty slut....that's NOT the problem...

All she has ever been is complete drama and the non-stop coverage of her life has pretty much turned everyone against her.

She's like the Japanese Britney Spears...
Aug 12, 2011 1:25 PM

Jan 2011
Ekvi said:

Really don't know this chick very well, and really don't give a shit to know about her.

But from what I've learned of what she did, it was not just kissing a man.

When you fuck 3 out of the 4 members of your band within the same time span, that's not exactly normal behavior. Thats some slutty ass shit, even by american celebrity standards.

Think of how Miley Cyrus is fucking (or already fucked) her career up with some of the shit she's pulled.
Aug 12, 2011 3:06 PM

Jul 2008
Defiance said:
Unlikely, but I hope that this is the last we have to hear of her.

Same here.:)
Aug 12, 2011 3:06 PM

Jan 2011
jmal said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
When you fuck 3 out of the 4 members of your band within the same time span, that's not exactly normal behavior. Thats some slutty ass shit, even by american celebrity standards.

And yet, I couldn't fucking care less! Why should I? As long as she's not raping them, or committing some other crime, I genuinely, absolutely could not possibly care less what she does on her personal time.

Shame on the media for making such a big deal out of it. And shame on otaku for paying as much attention to it as Americans do to their own celebrity scandals.

Just get the hell on with your lives, unless you know her personally and are directly affected by her behavior.

Thats the thing though, SHE IS AFFECTED by THEIR OPINION of her. You have to remember, it is these same otaku who supports her career, so doing something that gives a negative view of you is never good. Its part of the media business, when you are in the limelight 24/7, you have to be careful what you do, cause negative actions will have negative consequences.

These otaku do feel they "know her personally", and its these same otaku are the ones who's buying the anime she stars in, buying the music CD's she produces, buying her posters etc. So when you rub your fanbase the wrong way, which I heard she has common knack for doing, she should expect the kind of results she's getting.

You might not care, but the very same thing that pays her bills do care, and she's pretty deep in some shit because of it. Don't want your private life in the spotlight? Keep your ass out the spotlight, that's how it works.
Aug 12, 2011 5:19 PM

Nov 2007
Hoppy said:
alexcampos said:
GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE!!!

lol

hahaha she would be one of the most ugly girls around that part of the industry then.
Aug 12, 2011 5:29 PM

Mar 2009
Otaku are so weird.
Aug 12, 2011 7:31 PM

Oct 2009
I wish her the best of luck and hope she can find another management office that will hire her.
Aug 12, 2011 7:51 PM
May 2011
Lol, some people here have no life seriously. They come here just to rage on her -_- fucking disrespectful pieces of shit.

She already has decided on her new company that she's going to work for...not sure whether or not they will hire her or not.

But frankly If she's no longer voicing Lucy Im going to get pissed...nobody will fit her role except Aya.

I hope she continues with her Voice Acting since; I like her, and people shouldn't care about what goes on in her personal life, If all you do is "come to her profile, and call her a dirty slut, then your obviously just STUPID"

and one more thing :3 if there is a show that she's in and you hate her...don't even fucking watch it ^^ asshole-aya-haters.
ban1o.jpg
Aug 12, 2011 8:58 PM

Jan 2011
I get what you're trying to say, but bring it down a little bit, you're on orange, bring it down to green

Aug 12, 2011 10:00 PM

Jul 2008
jmal said:
She was a beloved seiyuu who dared to be something other than the impossible, idealized caricature of a pure idol that some fans had expected of her. And they snapped.
RyuKirin said:
fucking disrespectful pieces of shit.
Here come the lifeliners.
DefianceAug 12, 2011 10:49 PM
Aug 12, 2011 10:06 PM

Aug 2011
Defiance said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
She was a beloved seiyuu who dared to be something other than the impossible, idealized caricature of a pure idol that some fans had expected of her. And they snapped.
RyuKirin said:
lets ignore them till they go away, think of somthing else, like look your profile pic is of sword of the stranger, great film aint it, great action and charecter-.........they gone yet?
Aug 12, 2011 10:44 PM

Jan 2011
Defiance said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
RyuKirin said:

ummmm.......I didn't type that o.O

Hell I even added the useful fanboy alert chart
Aug 12, 2011 10:48 PM

Jul 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Defiance said:
jmal said:
RyuKirin said:

ummmm.......I didn't type that o.O

Hell I even added the useful fanboy alert chart
Oh, deleted wrong quotation. I'll fix it.
Aug 12, 2011 11:51 PM

Oct 2008
All I really care about is whether she's going to continue voicing Lucy and Kana.
Aug 13, 2011 2:36 AM

Jan 2011
Man.. All the best to her. Hopefully she can endure this.
Aug 13, 2011 6:12 AM

Apr 2008
RyanSaotome said:
Hopefully she is done with the industry.

Why?
She`s a good va!

Wow so many shits in this thread.
FluffyDangoAug 13, 2011 6:16 AM

Aug 13, 2011 6:16 AM

Dec 2010
Let's keep in mind that in order to have such a position, you're to sign a contract.
This means one must maintain an image.

She's tarnished the image, and no matter what it will and has caused a stir.

So whether you like her as a VA or not, she's breached her terms.
Aug 13, 2011 6:18 AM

Apr 2008
notsureifsrs said:

What has she done?

Aug 13, 2011 6:19 AM

Dec 2010
Des said:
notsureifsrs said:

You didn't hear? She slept with the whole band (well except for the bassist)
They ended up getting fired.
Aug 13, 2011 6:29 AM

Oct 2007
Sylpheed said:
I can't imagine what will happen to anime like Haruhi. I don't think anyone can just replace her.

I agree with the one saying, "I don't really care what she do in her life as long as she voices Haruhi"

if a voice change would make haruhi less of a bitch im all for it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2011 6:36 AM

Apr 2008
notsureifsrs said:
Des said:
notsureifsrs said:

You didn't hear? She slept with the whole band (well except for the bassist)
They ended up getting fired.

Her band?
I don`t care enough about any va`s to get into what they`re doing except for which anime :P

Aug 13, 2011 6:37 AM

Nov 2010
*sigh* There goes her reputation down the drain. *whoosh*

Celebrities sure do lead tough, miserable lives. What with loyal fans and paparazzi dogs stalking them and observing their every action, no matter how small, with extreme scrutiny, it's not surprise that Hirano's s*x party would be broadcast eventually.

I personally couldn't care less about what she does with her life;
She's an adult and should be able to think for herself. I exercise no right to judge her actions; the magistrate that sits in her heart is THE one who judges her.
BlueGuitarAug 13, 2011 6:40 AM
"Love is power. Give it to another and you will bring bliss. Friends, criminals, strangers, and even yourself. All is reborn when you forgive, love, and understand."
Aug 13, 2011 6:42 AM

Apr 2008
Metty said:
Sylpheed said:
if a voice change would make haruhi less of a bitch im all for it

Haruhi is supposed to be a bitch, so having someone like Aki Toyosaki(Yui from K-ON) that wouldn`t fit the characther :P

Aug 13, 2011 6:58 AM

Jan 2011
alexcampos said:
GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE!!!

Huh. There are neo-nazis today. Be surprised.

Tenchi_Ryu said:
jmal said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

And yet, I couldn't fucking care less! Why should I? As long as she's not raping them, or committing some other crime, I genuinely, absolutely could not possibly care less what she does on her personal time.

Shame on the media for making such a big deal out of it. And shame on otaku for paying as much attention to it as Americans do to their own celebrity scandals.

Just get the hell on with your lives, unless you know her personally and are directly affected by her behavior.

Thats the thing though, SHE IS AFFECTED by THEIR OPINION of her. You have to remember, it is these same otaku who supports her career, so doing something that gives a negative view of you is never good. Its part of the media business, when you are in the limelight 24/7, you have to be careful what you do, cause negative actions will have negative consequences.

These otaku do feel they "know her personally", and its these same otaku are the ones who's buying the anime she stars in, buying the music CD's she produces, buying her posters etc. So when you rub your fanbase the wrong way, which I heard she has common knack for doing, she should expect the kind of results she's getting.

You might not care, but the very same thing that pays her bills do care, and she's pretty deep in some shit because of it. Don't want your private life in the spotlight? Keep your ass out the spotlight, that's how it works.

Because of this thread, I actually delved into the devil's den that is Sankaku Complex. I'm going to assume the stuff inside is true rather than questioning, because that simplifies things.

The thing is, by "American Celebrity Standards" 3 people in a 'Short Span of Time' is not, really, new. Then again, you have to look at who are you talking about. In any case, for the "American," I think this 'behaviour' would be considered normal. I'm not even arguing the morality and which side or how high ground it is. People are sluts today. Deal with it.

The next thing is her seemingly inability to act normal. Lady Gaga can't act normal either. In any case, the closest comparison I have, as a person who has respect for her work, is a Googleplex resident. Yes, an Asperger Central.(my opinion, whatever you say) I'm sure google makes good stuff(my opinion, +1 to them), but I have the opinion they're not normal people at all.

「みんながいるからだ。」 - 棗鈴
Aug 13, 2011 12:53 PM

Nov 2008
oh well good luck
Aug 13, 2011 1:09 PM

Sep 2008
She can't enter a new agency ?
cause all people talk like she'll no have more roles !
Aug 13, 2011 3:29 PM
Dec 2007
Mizo said:
She can't enter a new agency ?
cause all people talk like she'll no have more roles !
Of course she can. In fact rumor goes that she's already negotiating with one. Heck, she was fired BECAUSE she was fishing for a new agency and her current one found out.

The only question is if the roles she currently voices will remain hers or if the old agency calls dibs on them. I have no idea what her contract says about the matter after all.

Aug 13, 2011 4:09 PM

Aug 2009
BUT WHAT ABOUT FAIRY TAIL!!!!! D;
Aug 13, 2011 6:21 PM

Jul 2006
Lulexiaa said:
BUT WHAT ABOUT FAIRY TAIL!!!!! D;

I'm wondering the same thing. If they're going to replace Lucy, I'm seriously wondering who it will be.
Aug 13, 2011 11:33 PM

Aug 2008
Once again, Hirano Aya is being a drama queen. I used to like her, but the fact that she intentionally is always in the news for doing something retarded is seriously pissing me off. We all have screwed up personal lives at one point or another, but to shamelessly be so open about it as if to expect sympathy is another thing altogether.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

11 by Yubisoft »»
29 minutes ago

» 'Kusuriya no Hitorigoto' Second Season Announced

Nioxys - Mar 23

22 by arnicahealth »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Tougen Anki' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by thebrentinator24 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 6

2 by ST63LTH »»
Yesterday, 7:09 AM

» Undead Unluck Unveiled: Let's Talk Muscles with Yoshifumi Tozuka

Kineta - Mar 19

4 by Anime_Luv »»
Yesterday, 6:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.