Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 12, 2011 5:31 PM
May 2011
This might be my favourite episode. I'm glad its as good as its ever been, that's for sure.

Ko has grown as a character. Now it's Ohana doing the running away. Still, I wish them the best. They make a cute couple.

Ohana's protesting was quite entertaining. Now, if only there was more Nakochi, this would be a perfect episode.
Jun 12, 2011 5:34 PM

Jun 2009
Ko seemed gigantic in this episode XD
Jun 12, 2011 5:35 PM

Jul 2008
Ohana: "I've never been moved in so many ways in one day before."

And I've never been moved by an anime in so many ways before either. This anime is just amazing, Ohana is amazing, I felt her pain and nearly cried the whole episode. The way she kept everything inside like that for all those years really hit home.

I honestly don't know what people like about Ko.. I find him to be a very bland character and he's indecisive about everything. Also that girl with the glasses did nothing wrong, she likes Ko and shows it, even when Ko didn't answer to her feelings and she's really shy. If Ko really loves Ohana, he's doing a very poor job of doing something about it.

After this episode, I will most likely never change my 10/10 rating.
KruxiaJun 12, 2011 5:43 PM
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."
Jun 12, 2011 5:36 PM

Oct 2010
ArcticMech said:
What's interesting is that Ohana's mother didn't seem the least bit conflicted or troubled by having to write the fake review.
That's because she knows better if she let her emotions get in the way of her job she would lose by doing stupid objections towards her boss. Most likely he is associated with that project and Ohana's mother knows very well opposition = to no more job.
Tsuki-Hime said:
Ohana was too damn rude to not give an answer and runaway again when she remembered Kou confession.
Yeah, that's true but I don't think that makes her as chicken as the glass girl being afraid so easily. Ohana has a major conflict inside and the worse is that she can bottle it up quite easily just like many of things she could bottle up since grade school.
Aversa said:
It's rather obvious that someone is pulling strings here to make that new hotel stand out since the entire region got bad reviews. I wonder if the issue can be resolved.
Exactly my friend in regards to what I was thinking about this. The boss of Ohana's mom is being paid to promote that hotel and resolve? Not unless you collapse the whole project. Like Ohana would say "Fest it up!" is what should be done. I see only possible if all the inns join forces from that area.
mystik said:
her mother isn't the greatest parent, barely doing much then shipping her off to her grandmother.
Sorry can't agree with you here. Ohana's mom has a big heart to do this because Ohana would have been not only mixed up in debts but also in that break up her mom was talking about.
Lulexiaa said:
AND CAN THAT SLUT GET AWAY FROM KO???
Yes please make her so, slap her or just scare her away. I would so try to do something IRL if I could for Kou, damn I still helped out 2 couples so got to be proud of that at least.
BitchMaster said:
Her grandma was right, what's done is done; the review was published and it's too late to whine about it so the best course of action to take NOW is to prove to the remaining customers that the review was BS by giving them even better services. Yet Mrs. Hothead apparently thinks that the world must revolve around her feet so she ignored her grandma's advice and fucked up big time
I agree with that, Ohana going all "Fest up" was not good. Haste makes waste, need I mention that that haste made a total waste of Ohana emotionally draining her apart from giving her all bad luck.
BitchMaster said:
Other than that, it would be a nice slap across the face to all Tohru x Ohana fans, including me, if not for the fact that it was, lyk totally, obvious from last ep's preview... By shoujo standards, it's now teh oh-noez-mai-bf-cheated-on-me-with-some-4-eyes-gal-so-imma-cheat-back-on-him-by-pimping-a-hot-stud-in-proximity scenario. Orlly? Instead of clarifying romantic issues with Kou, she opted to make an Olympic dash to rival against miss Naoko Takahashi... Anyway, what little remains unclear is whether she will stick with that hot stud in proximity or not... How interesting ~
^Oh ROFL! That made my day! Thanks for cheering me up with comment Bitchmaster, gladly appreciated.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 12, 2011 5:45 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
About the preview, it leaves me e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y worried. This is due to Ohana speaking with her rival in love. I might think some lies and exaggeration may lead to Ohana on the phone here. At least there may be MINKO x TOORU!This is due to here being a possible thing to happen. I hope! Go Tooru x Minko! Maybe more later.

What i think is Ko is not giving up on Ohana in next episode, that goodbye is probably seeing her off BUT i have a feeling that there won't be a good ending for Ko with Ohana. you know japanese writers have problem with friends. so we might see another friend zoned here. (:

About Tooru x Minko date. i think that is not going to be a date exactly. maybe in the way, they were doing some shopping for Kissuisu or something and Minko thought this is just like a date.
Jun 12, 2011 6:46 PM

Nov 2010
damn i really didnt expect this series to be this good. it was nice too see Ohana showing some jealousy and some more serious feelings toward Kou. im still hoping they end up together, and i hope Tooru and Minko end up together too. thats it, im bumping it up to a 10 now, hopefully my opinion wont change by the end of the series. so glad its going for 26 eps, id be pissed if it ended too soon.
Hokuto_no_FuzzJun 12, 2011 6:53 PM
Jun 12, 2011 6:55 PM

Jan 2011
when she started to run i got all sadface and to top it all off they changed the ending song which made it even sadder :(, by far one of the best episodes so far.
PS forgot what episode that girl ko works with came up in but i knew she was gonna be a problem!.
Jun 12, 2011 6:59 PM

Oct 2010
Tsuki-Hime said:
Yumekichi11 said:
About the preview, it leaves me e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y worried. This is due to Ohana speaking with her rival in love. I might think some lies and exaggeration may lead to Ohana on the phone here. At least there may be MINKO x TOORU!This is due to here being a possible thing to happen. I hope! Go Tooru x Minko! Maybe more later.

What i think is Ko is not giving up on Ohana in next episode, that goodbye is probably seeing her off BUT i have a feeling that there won't be a good ending for Ko with Ohana. you know japanese writers have problem with friends. so we might see another friend zoned here. (:
That's what I am afraid of. We all want the best for Minko and Ohana but like many mentioned and so did I, life is not fair and things do not turn out. At least it will be fun to rage here at x people responsible for the anime and x characters faults.
Tsuki-Hime said:
About Tooru x Minko date. i think that is not going to be a date exactly. maybe in the way, they were doing some shopping for Kissuisu or something and Minko thought this is just like a date.
Yeah I know but it's still nice to see as a date and most of all Minko/Tooru alone. Awwwwwww, me like it.

Jun 12, 2011 7:17 PM

Oct 2010
I'd like to know which of the higher up's telling Ohana's mom to write that crazy review about Kissuisu. Sure, the service quality may not have been that consistent due to Ohana moving in and all but I don't think it'd be that bad.

So finally we get a Ohana / Ko moment, and it just HAD to be this awkward instead of a decent one. And I'm not pleased at how Ohana just runs away from Ko-chan after realizing she is a hypocrite about "Not saying your feelings clearly." I mean why not just confess to him right there!!

I'm so afraid this is leaning towards an Ohana/Tohru ending.

Yumekichi11 said:
BTW, WTF was written exactly on that sign?
It says "Wake up." I think they've already translated it though. But they should've put it directly on top of the sign because viewers won't know which sign it's for if they just put it to the side of the screen like that..

LeRealJun 12, 2011 7:39 PM
Jun 12, 2011 7:24 PM

Jul 2008
I don't really feel bad for Ohana about the other girl. She never gave Ko a proper response to his confession, and six months have passed. And she moved away. I think that is ample time for him to move on.
Jun 12, 2011 7:31 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
I really felt like saying “GTFO off from Kou you glass girl that is chicken.” I mean if she was afraid of Ohana hiding behind a sign just due to the fact she got some books down and was strange, is kind of pitiful for a girl. Kou would have to 100% protect her a lot but with Ohana's attitude she is no chicken shit like that glass girl. BTW, WTF was written exactly on that sign? horriblesubs are terrible sometimes. So Ohana's reaction to that glass clinging girl was obvious a sense of jealousy of more worried reaction.

Maybe you're right and she was afraid but I thought that re-action was to show ohana about her feelings for Kou. maybe when she confessed to kou, she realized that he like someone else. also when Ohana dropped books, she was normal but when kou called her by name, glasses girl re-action changed a little bit and then she asked who is she while holding his shirt. maybe she thought that's the girl kou likes, so thats why she started clinging to him. a shoujo reaction. "he's mine, so back off". otherwise there was no reason to hold his shirt.

Yumekichi11 said:
Tsuki-Hime said:
Yeah I know but it's still nice to see as a date and most of all Minko/Tooru alone. Awwwwwww, me like it.

yup, it will be nice if minko x tooru happen in the end and kou deserve a good answer from ohana. (even though i almost given up)
Jun 12, 2011 7:40 PM

Sep 2008
The most entertaining part of the episode was watching that girl with the red umbrella wait for her loser boyfriend that made her wait out in the rain.
Why the fuck did Ohana yell out Ko's name though, it would make sense it if was Tooru instead.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2011 7:44 PM

Nov 2010
GarLogan78 said:
I don't really feel bad for Ohana about the other girl. She never gave Ko a proper response to his confession, and six months have passed. And she moved away. I think that is ample time for him to move on.

well i cant really blame him, if i ever met a girl like Ohana in real life and she wasnt already taken, id probably fall in love with her too. When a girl that i really like ends up with someone else, i cant help but get depressed and only then is when I eventually move on.

edit- i guess moving away can be a factor, but it depends on the distance/how amazing i think the girl is. but i cant really tell how far away they are from each other. but since his job is only 1 train station away from her, im assuming they cant be that far apart.
Hokuto_no_FuzzJun 12, 2011 7:52 PM
Jun 12, 2011 7:57 PM

May 2011
I'm not sure why everyone is hating on glasses girl, Namiko. She's sincere, straightforward, and honestly likes Ko and wasn't afraid to confess to him. Ohana is the enemy to her own self. She's the knucklehead who keeps running away, misunderstanding things, and even being a bit hypocritical. She even realized her hypocrisy when Ko talked about Namiko's confession and how he handled it. It made her run away from him, AGAIN.

The glasses girl, Namiko, wouldn't even be in the picture if it wasn't for Ohana's own actions. She has had Ko's heart this whole time. She's been throwing it away. She's still giving it away. In the end she will most likely give her blessing to a Namiko and Ko relationship.

Well, Ohana's mom is total trash. The fact that she's been a complete tool raising Ohana is one thing. The fact that she would be willing to write a hit piece on her own mother's establishment, because the bosses told her to, is another. She has no f`ing honor whatsoever. I can't figure out how she turned out like that. How can she sleep at night?! I know her and her mom might have had their issues in the past, but that's just F`ing low.

It makes me wonder who the old lady and laptop daughter were from the previous episode. Was she a scout for the "new hotels"? My hope is that she's an investigative journalist of some sort that might blow smear campaign reviews out of the water by exposing the dishonorable practices at the magazine. I sure hope that somehow this situation gets straightened out with some huge egg on some faces.

I think these last two episodes all point to a moving on away from Ko and towards Kissuiso. The ending scene in last week's and this week's both give that same impression. being saved by Tohru and Minko after calling out for Ko to save her? yeah that's a big symbolic moment right there.

I see similarities to Mari Okada's Toradora anime and Hanasaku Iroha.....

BTW, If Mari Okada isn't married, Someone needs to go over there seduce her and marry her for our sake. Her animes are so damn good. But they always leave a wake of poor sad pathetic girls who's hearts are broken by stupid knucklehead male protagonists. Sure that's how most animes are. But the way she does it with the storytelling just depresses you immensely.

I loved the episode, but i don't get some people saying "best of year" it's definitely top 20ish though. The biggest deterrent for me is how far fetched the plot has become. How of all people did Ohana's mom get picked as the one who wrote those reviews. How in the world did Tohru and Minko find Ohana in Tokyo?! Have you looked at satellite images of Tokyo? IT's F`ing HUGE!! How the heck did Ko find Ohana after she ran out of the book store?!? Again, TOKYO IS HUGE!
CirrisJun 12, 2011 8:07 PM
Jun 12, 2011 8:05 PM

Jun 2010
For a day in Tokyo, that's one horrible day. Learning so many things that you did not want to know in one day. Next episode should be interesting.

Jun 12, 2011 8:07 PM
Nov 2010
Not really sure where to start with this episode. I really liked it, great episode. I know a big part of this story is Ohana and how her new experiences are changing her perspective as she grows. What kills me is that

Also, I can't see the Tohru/Ohana thing happening. As conflicted as she has been the past 6 months about Ko (as seen through numerous attempts to message him) I can't see how she could just jump into a new relationship with Tohru that fast.

I think Ohana likes Ko as more than a friend but isn't ready to consider him boyfriend material (or something like that); we know Ko likes Ohana but I think he knows that if he pushes his feelings on her it will just push them apart as friends. If time and inaction causes them to drift apart then that's a big loss but it would be deserved by both sides for not doing anything.

Anyway, Ko/Ohana may still happen but I can't see Tohru/Ohana unless they REALLY stretched the time in the last half of the anime. Otherwise their relationship would just seem cheap to me.

I think we can all agree that most of this won't be cleared up until episode 23 or 24, maybe in the last 5 minutes of ep. 24.
Jun 12, 2011 8:16 PM

Jul 2010
I cried a lot.
Jun 12, 2011 8:31 PM
Apr 2011
Very emotional episode T_T
Jun 12, 2011 9:07 PM
Dec 2008
very good episode
sigh hope it all works out for ohana

yes yes she didnt properly give reply to ko but i feel like girls who arent very experienced in love these days seem to be similar. seemed like ko still liked ohana which i thought was good of him to hang on to his love

this is why long distance relationships suck
Jun 12, 2011 9:23 PM

Apr 2009
Guess Kou will be out of the running soon. :/
Jun 12, 2011 9:56 PM

Aug 2010
Hoppy said:
I'm just glad Ohana met Kou again, now for a confession then I'll be happy.

Was waiting for that too. If not itll be just like 5 cm per second and he'll end up being with the red hair girl! And Ohana's super crying face is kind of hilarious.
Jun 12, 2011 10:00 PM

Jul 2008
Fuzzhx said:
GarLogan78 said:

well i cant really blame him, if i ever met a girl like Ohana in real life and she wasnt already taken, id probably fall in love with her too. When a girl that i really like ends up with someone else, i cant help but get depressed and only then is when I eventually move on.

Yeah I mean Ohana is great and I can see why waiting for her would be an option, but I can also see why he would move on when another girl already likes him.

Cirris said:
I'm not sure why everyone is hating on glasses girl, Namiko. She's sincere, straightforward, and honestly likes Ko and wasn't afraid to confess to him. Ohana is the enemy to her own self. She's the knucklehead who keeps running away, misunderstanding things, and even being a bit hypocritical. She even realized her hypocrisy when Ko talked about Namiko's confession and how he handled it. It made her run away from him, AGAIN.

The glasses girl, Namiko, wouldn't even be in the picture if it wasn't for Ohana's own actions. She has had Ko's heart this whole time. She's been throwing it away. She's still giving it away. In the end she will most likely give her blessing to a Namiko and Ko relationship.
!

I agree!

~

Couldn't Ohana move back to Tokyo? Her mom came back...
Jun 12, 2011 10:03 PM

May 2010
This episode was sooo goood - It really made me like Ohana more, bringing everything out to that "oldhag" was the best part of the episode for me. Great development for her...
Jun 12, 2011 10:19 PM

May 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
ArcticMech said:
What's interesting is that Ohana's mother didn't seem the least bit conflicted or troubled by having to write the fake review.
That's because she knows better if she let her emotions get in the way of her job she would lose by doing stupid objections towards her boss. Most likely he is associated with that project and Ohana's mother knows very well opposition = to no more job.
I get that much. But isn't it sad that she'd throw her family under the bus like that to just to keep her job?
Jun 12, 2011 10:24 PM

Oct 2010
Tsuki-Hime said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I really felt like saying “GTFO off from Kou you glass girl that is chicken.” I mean if she was afraid of Ohana hiding behind a sign just due to the fact she got some books down and was strange, is kind of pitiful for a girl. Kou would have to 100% protect her a lot but with Ohana's attitude she is no chicken shit like that glass girl. BTW, WTF was written exactly on that sign? horriblesubs are terrible sometimes. So Ohana's reaction to that glass clinging girl was obvious a sense of jealousy of more worried reaction.
Maybe you're right and she was afraid but I thought that re-action was to show ohana about her feelings for Kou. maybe when she confessed to kou, she realized that he like someone else.

Perhaps it might be but maybe a hug or something along the lines of bigger would have been better but I think that yes it could be a sign she does like him and it seemed to have seriously affected Ohana. I really want to see what she will say next episode when she talk with Ohana, then I can assess her way more. Ah, Psychology/Anime so interesting.
Tsuki-Hime said:
also when Ohana dropped books, she was normal but when kou called her by name, glasses girl re-action changed a little bit and then she asked who is she while holding his shirt. maybe she thought that's the girl kou likes, so thats why she started clinging to him. a shoujo reaction. "he's mine, so back off". otherwise there was no reason to hold his shirt.
She may have had some fear too of Kou liking this girl and giving her a negative reply to her feelings. All shall be seen next episode. That episode and next one being half way BTW. So they must make a turning point to the plot. It definitely is shaping up and when is my OP2/ED2 coming up? Next episode or episode 13?
Lefake said:
Yumekichi11 said:
It says "Wake up." I think they've already translated it though. But they should've put it directly on top of the sign because viewers won't know which sign it's for if they just put it to the side of the screen like that..
Cool, I wonder if it has any irony at the time it was used, I mean maybe wake up Ohana you are in front of a love rival?
ArcticMech said:
Yumekichi11 said:
ArcticMech said:
I get that much. But isn't it sad that she'd throw her family under the bus like that to just to keep her job?
Yeah but her feelings of hard work in getting a raise and the hardships of raising Ohana with that job just left her too much to quit it IMO.
Yumekichi11Jun 12, 2011 10:28 PM

Jun 12, 2011 10:44 PM

Nov 2010
GarLogan78 said:
Fuzzhx said:
GarLogan78 said:

Yeah I mean Ohana is great and I can see why waiting for her would be an option, but I can also see why he would move on when another girl already likes him.

yea true, if another girl liked me and if the one i originally liked moved away(still depends how far imo) i can see why he would move on, as well.
Jun 12, 2011 11:06 PM

Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Lefake said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Cool, I wonder if it has any irony at the time it was used, I mean maybe wake up Ohana you are in front of a love rival?
Probably. Ohana needs to 'wake up' to the fact that she's gonna lose her potential love interest to some random megane chick if she doesn't start acting now and properly tell him how she feels. It's never gonna work out as long as she continues being so timid and keep avoiding him like this.
LeRealJun 12, 2011 11:10 PM
Jun 12, 2011 11:40 PM

Feb 2009
I'll just be quiet here about how I went "Huh, who are you?" when Ohana's mother appeared. Didn't recognize her there.

I feel bad for Ko. Still waiting for a response.
Though Ohana is having problems of her own, albeit she's making the trouble herself.
And I smell a rebound. Go for it ;)
Jun 13, 2011 12:31 AM

Feb 2010
still can't stop watching this show, it's so heart warming
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2011 12:44 AM

Sep 2010
Nice episode.
Jun 13, 2011 1:07 AM
Feb 2010
Hmm...I can see myself liking Namiko (the new girl) already :D

Not-bad episode, 4/5.
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Jun 13, 2011 1:34 AM

Jun 2011
I love this episode so much, and it's the best episode so far~

That last scene where Minchi called out to Ohana, then Ohana slipped and hit the pole was really cute<3

For some reason, i get this feeling that the gap between Ohana and Ko-chan is increasing..
That glasses girl who likes Ko-chan seems like someone who needs to be protected, and I think it would be normal for Ko-chan to fall for her as well, since Ohana didn't give him a proper response.. and Ohana mentioned Tooru-san's name to Ko-chan so many times, and made Ko-chan all jealous ><

And I wonder if Ohana's mum will go to Kissuiso with Ohana... it seems like she doesn't want to go because of her relationship with okami-san..

I think Ko-chan's "bye" in the preview is probably just because Ohana is leaving Tokyo? Or at least, that's what i hope o-o
Jun 13, 2011 1:41 AM

Oct 2010
Anyone know what was in the first text message with all the love hearts that Ohana received, at the start of the episode when she was at 'WcDonalds', before she started messaging Ko; was it from her mother?
Jun 13, 2011 2:43 AM

Jul 2010
What an emotional rollercoaster. Just like Ohana said it: I've never been moved this much in one day before. The whole quarrel with her mother and the rating, being with Ko and still not knowing what to do with her feelings. On top of that there's another girl in his life.

One of the best, if not the best episode so far. The preview got me really looking forward to the next episode as well. Really curious on what's going to happen with Minko, Tooru, Ohana and Kouichi next week!

Jun 13, 2011 3:21 AM

Feb 2011
<--- Will never expect kouXohana

and please moarrr yuina!!

Next episode I don't want to see minko's hurt reaction.. >_<
Jun 13, 2011 4:58 AM

Jun 2009
Ko-chan Y U NO CHASE AFTER OHANA?

Seriously, i lost hope in him, and i guess there's almost no chance for Ohana x Ko now. Well, guess it's fine either way, he's not worth her.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 13, 2011 5:31 AM

Nov 2009
If they end the Ko relationship... I don't know, especially because that was the outside connection she was narrating to, and the person who we have always been dying to meet again. Logically it would end, and i think it could be done well, but we would lose so much more.
Jun 13, 2011 5:34 AM

Jan 2010
Best episode of Hanasaku Iroha yet... maybe even the whole season!!! It was simply astounding!!! They captured the emotions so well and The faces Ohana made were hilarious! Infact this ep is sooo good I'm about to go and watch it again ^_^
Jun 13, 2011 5:56 AM

Dec 2008
I'm a Kou/Ohana kind of person, but that doesn't mean i feel sorry for megane-san. It was mentioned before, but when Ohana dropped all her things, the girl was all normal. Only until Kou called her "Ohana" and asking her what she was doing in Tokyo that she looked alarmed. She had previously confessed to him, and she held his arm, because she didn't want him to go to her. I mean, she must have realized that this was the girl that Kou liked since he didn't use any suffix, like -chan or at the very least -san. That would mean that they are close since there are no honorifics.
But... a very good episode! Can't wait till next weeks. Ugh, why does good anime come out on Sundays when i have exams on mondays? :'(
Jun 13, 2011 6:16 AM

Jun 2008
Lot's of fun faces from Ohana in this episode. Ohana's spontaneous reactions and her protest outside of her moms office was so fun.
Wow! her mother really spares no mercy huh. Writing that staff about the inn of her own mother. Besides how can she claim she does her best when her job is a joke?
She's supposed to be a reporter but she doesn't even do research about what she writes since she never visited the inns she wrote about. She's just some payed gun/pen for people with interest. She doesn't do her job correct at all.

Did Kou seemed less determined this time or is it my idea. Did he kind of gave-up? Why doesn't he demand an answer already or at least asked her about her intentions?
She really is an amateur in this love thing though. She has no idea what to do. It will be nice if the show could show us her true feelings about Kou more clear but i guess she doesn't know herself if she really loves him or just wants him to continue being her best friend.
I will like to know what she's thinking.Maybe the next episode will clear things up.
MonadJun 13, 2011 8:05 AM
Jun 13, 2011 6:21 AM

Jun 2011
Ohana's mother reminded me of Doflamingo when ambushing Moria. Nice episode. : )
Jun 13, 2011 6:28 AM

Jan 2010
Ko is a proof that guys like Matured Girls

i say , i like ohana's mother but she can be total bitch sometimes !
Jun 13, 2011 7:35 AM

May 2010
BAAAAH

Ohana is just such a kawaii overload, I am having a seizure just looking at her. Makes me wish Anime girls really do exist.

Please just go with the simple Kou x Ohana route.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 13, 2011 7:39 AM

May 2008
She doesn't want to see Kou's back again but hasn't she turned away from him just now? It seemed like he already fed up with it too or at least less determinate to get closer to her, just as Monad said~
Jun 13, 2011 7:54 AM
Oct 2010
WHY DIDN'T YOU GO AFTER OHANA FOOL KOU!?
Jun 13, 2011 8:31 AM

Aug 2007
Poor ohana =( , nice ep.
Jun 13, 2011 9:03 AM

Sep 2010
This was an awesome episode. I can't take it, I want to see the next ep!
Jun 13, 2011 9:10 AM

Feb 2011
nice episode
i feel sad for ohana
Jun 13, 2011 11:29 AM

Nov 2010
Hmmm, I'm a bit on the fence this ep...

Not liking the developments for the Ko-Ohana relationship here. I think its pretty painful seeing Ohana runaway or be off somewhere from Ko every time they (don't) meet, be it unintentional or not. Maybe I just don't like the way Ko is handled as a love interest or as a character as a whole, seeing as we got a confession from the first episode and we still have nothing from these two, with only a few close encounters of meeting. Well, it's not like it matters, because it seems like there will be 26 episodes, by then I hope they develop this even further.

Also, with this episode, I'm pretty mad at Ohana's mother right now. Seriously, work is important and all, but given by the way she reacted to the whole Christmast present thing and the way she acted in that restaurant, not too pleased. It's like she knows nothing about Ohana at all. Now, I know it's probably because of her past relationship with her mother and all, but I couldn't help but feel sorry for Ohana at this point.

But enough about my b*tchin'! XD
What I did like was the twist in this episode. I honestly never expected her mother to have written that review. I also though it was pretty random for Minko and Tohru to just appear out of nowhere like that, but I sure as heck am glad that it was Minko who went after her this time around. I honestly hope for Ohana's mother to have a change of character soon, because I REALLY feel like hitting something everytime she shows her face on screen. XD
Jun 13, 2011 12:27 PM

Mar 2011
Confucius said:
Please just go with the simple Kou x Ohana route.

^That. I'll feel pretty bad if they end up going seperate ways, especially since Kou is a nice guy.

edit: oh yea and this episode was a great DrAmA-fest
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

328 by Jax »»
Yesterday, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.