Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 26, 2011 1:59 PM

Jun 2007
twonline said:
Moe Victorique
god yes so freaking adorable face Victorique gawd makes want to glomp her good. But I would have to bring her an offering of sweets first. Anyways lolismash was awesome. Avril isn't annoying to me she is just pushy cause she is losing to Victorique. Brian Roscoe seriously stop saying she doesn't know love everyone stop saying that she didn't know love but I'm sure she is closer to knowing love since Kujo came.
Apr 27, 2011 2:49 PM

Feb 2009
Am I the only one that finds Cecile a little suspicious? XD
Apr 27, 2011 4:21 PM
Mar 2011
Urgh stupid Avril

"Oh no! Victorique's stealing Kujo! Maybe cos she has a better life than me Wahh!"
jeez -.-?
Apr 27, 2011 11:27 PM

Aug 2008
I lol-ed at Grevil's hair. Seriously that's disgusting.
Apr 28, 2011 1:58 AM

Oct 2010
Victorique's face when Kujo told her it was a raspberry sandwich. *w*

Kujo is annoying for not letting Avril explain. But Avril is also annoying, so meh.
[insert awesome signature here]
Apr 28, 2011 3:36 AM
Jul 2010
Wow.. And I used to think Victorique was annoying. Avril is way worse. You have my sympathy now Victorique^^
Apr 28, 2011 12:46 PM

Jan 2008
Hey, Kujo... be stupider. Oh wait... you can't...
Apr 28, 2011 2:11 PM

Jan 2011
DmonHiro said:
Hey, Kujo... be stupider. Oh wait... you can't...

Kujo is meant to be smart having been accepted into the school they are in he's not stupid.
Apr 28, 2011 2:17 PM

Apr 2011
Avril is annoying. Victoria will always be above her=P
Apr 29, 2011 1:25 PM

Jan 2008
unknowng said:
Kujo is meant to be smart having been accepted into the school they are in he's not stupid.

He is most certanly intelligent. But he's also really stupid when it comes to inter-personal relationships. How the hell does he not get Avril wants him?
Apr 29, 2011 3:32 PM

Apr 2009
The more life-y elements this show has, the more cringeworthy it becomes. Victorique is unbearable. I sat through the entire episode with :| face. Kujo makes it even worse.

The rose thing takes more time than just a couple of seconds. I can't take this anime seriously when they keep constantly pulling out BS like that. Changing color of white flowers is one of primary school assignments in some places. :/
Apr 29, 2011 5:47 PM

Jul 2009
Victorica is seriously -_-" If you're going to get all clingy and cry because Kujou told her to APOLOGIZE which ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO ... COME ON! Do you really have to go calling Avril names? She's trying to be nice to you, seriously!
Plus, changing the colour of the flower would not magically happen instantaneously. Seriously. Some people need to do that putting the flower / celery in coloured water experiment in grade school. I'm more likely to believe alchemy if THAT'S the explanation they give us ...
Well, Brian Roscoe is interesting at least. Interested in the Leviathan "mystery" although if the explanation is like the flower one ... -_-"
This anime is really going downhill for me :S
Apr 30, 2011 12:43 AM

Oct 2010
still wondering what's the reason i watch this. i'm getting all annoyed with kujo. avril is getting on my nerves
Apr 30, 2011 3:54 AM

Aug 2009
I haven't hated a character as much as Avril since Shana.
I. WANT. TO. SHOOT. THAT. BITCH.
Apr 30, 2011 10:14 PM
Jul 2010
Everyone in this show is annoying. Victorique has issues and really needs to learn some manners, no wonder she treats Kujo like dirt, she treats everyone like dirt. Kujo is so stupid he should wear helmet wherever he goes and needs to definitely be more strict with Victorique. Cecile and Avril are annoying, especially Cecile and all the other characters who are supposed to be good guys also seem annoying or retarded. "Are you having a date on the cemetery?" Seriously WTF?? Only reason I'm watching this is because it's an actual good mystery for once, but if they keep pulling out BS like the flower trick, I don't know if I could go on. What's scary is that some of you are actually justifying Victorique for being an insane little brat who can never admit she's wrong.
May 1, 2011 12:08 AM

Jan 2011
Damm, no positive post in whole page. Guess I will start post mine.
Haha, fight! Its kinda like Tsurara vs Ienaga in Nuramago but Victoriqueisn't in love with Kujo, she think Kujo as a very precious friend,
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
May 1, 2011 3:51 AM

Aug 2009
EvianBubble said:
Victorica is seriously -_-" If you're going to get all clingy and cry because Kujou told her to APOLOGIZE which ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO ... COME ON! Do you really have to go calling Avril names? She's trying to be nice to you, seriously!

Yeah, obviously jelly-Avril is trying to be nice by picking on Victo.
May 1, 2011 6:30 AM
Sep 2009
Avril trying to be nice must be the funniest thing I've heard all day. You don't be nice by getting touchy, too close for comfort AND calling her "monster" on multiple counts. Hulk loli is ridiculous, but ignoring the fact that a little girl shouldn't be able to lift tables, Avril really deserved it.

Victorique certainly has issues, but that should be something acknowledged at least 10 episodes back. The girl has serious trust and social issues, but there's some character development evident here.

One thing I really dislike about the series is how everyone is an idiot except Victorique. I love Victorique, but we need to have more intelligence around.
May 4, 2011 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
FINALLY KUJO, i was asking this since many episodes ago, finaly he put Victorique down to earth, fucking brat.
Vic is a nice character, but since many episodes ago she was doing more but annoy me.
other than victoriques tears who made me go "DELICIOUS TEARS YUMMY YUMMI" this episode was pretty overal, Avril is a bitch starting all the mess, though she tried many times to explain it (example when Kujo say "Quiet Avril), God, lame character, lame character Everywhere, thanks god we have the inspector.
May 6, 2011 9:50 AM

Jul 2007
Avril is so annoying -_-
Victorique's character is not my favorite either, but it's much better than Avril's >___>
May 12, 2011 10:59 AM

May 2010
I really hate arrogant girls but I kinda enjoyed their jellyness. :D
May 17, 2011 3:26 PM

Mar 2010
hm lol victorique and her expressions

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 21, 2011 1:51 AM

Sep 2008
Avril lost a shitload of points today.

Yeah, let's spot a visibly nervous new student (one who has a habit of not attending classes), and harass her mercilessly within seconds of her walking in the room. Then, let's keep this shit a secret in order to sow seeds of destruction with this new student's only friend. This is all relatable right? We've all been there. There's a new kid in town, you're crazy paranoid about losing shit you don't actually have, and what with the economy the way it is you just can't afford not to verbally abuse vulnerable outsiders and sabotage their existing relationships. Those budget cuts have to come out of somewhere!
May 23, 2011 9:35 AM
Mar 2010
Interesting episode.... That Brian Roscoe is very misteryous.....
Avril is so idiot ahahahah And Kujo has eyes only for Victorique (I agree him...)

Victorique is too kawaaiiiii.......

next to 15th ep
Jun 4, 2011 3:33 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was quite interesting in the follow up. For one Victorique going to school was pretty cool but unfortunately she lost it in the following,

and what I saw, I would never even think she could do it and so poor Avril in the spoiler
even though I know she was looking for it through that name calling. Well you can't help it when clearly she is jealous. I really felt bad for Victorique when she fell down. Kujo should have just STFU and let Avril say what she had to say. Because of him the lovely dress is ruined. Kujo you made Victorique like that in the spoiler
as a result of your stupid attitude? OK, now I felt like punching Kujo.

As soon as Kujo proposed a raspberry sandwich to Victorique, the following is the cutest yet of Victorique,

now I have never seen so MOE yet. So apparently Wong was a partner in the same Illusionist business as Brian. That's rather interesting to have known. I ROFL rather well at Greviel's hair in the spoiler
using sweet water for his hair as a result bug took a liking to it, too bad hair gel was not around that time. The end was rather WTF, Victorique is gone?

• I found Avril a little mesmerizing considering she got scared shitless one moment by the old man and the next she is laughing it all off on his ghost stories in the spoiler
    rather sudden emotional shift.

• Brian Roscoe is damn fine in the spoiler
    he is most certainly gaining popularity with me, however hard to forgive him for how he made Victorique fell in the spoiler
    I ask WTF does Brian know of how Kujo changed Victorique.....nothing is the answer so he should shut up. He can't just enforce his ideas from the experiences he got from her mother.

• I love overall all of Avril's reaction in the spoiler
    this is around the table talk where Victorique reveals the blue rose trick to Avril. Her blushing was quite charming IMO and of course her guilt after learning the secret of how gullible she was.
Pretty good episode.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 23, 2011 12:21 AM
May 2011
fucking love triangles man, they are never a good idea, they always end up making you hate 1 of the charecter or worse all 3 of them like macross frontier or rumbling hearts did,
Jun 25, 2011 10:16 PM

May 2010
Everyone always hates #3, don't they? #3 always happens to be the girl who dares step on the relationship between #1 and #2 that is stalling anyways because the characters are annoying as fuck. But, regardless of how fucking retarded #1 and #2 are, everyone always hates #3. It's pretty obvious who the truly annoying characters are, Avril's pretty normal actually. Kujo, on the other hand, is denser than clay, and Victorique seems like she was created by selecting random items off a moe checklist. They deserve each other, Avril can do much better.
“Money can't buy dere”
Jul 20, 2011 5:40 PM
Sep 2010
SephiriAzure said:
Avril was annoying as hell. Insulting Victorique, she got what was coming. Kujo was been an idiot and unfair to Victorique. Avril needs to realize that the gap between her and Victorique is huge, and she is no competition for her. Anyways, that's all my bantering for now, but the episode was good. Victorique finally meets that guy face to face and well, lets see what happens next.

IKR? What did Vickie ever do to her? "I don't want you to take Kujo away?" Shouldn't it be the other way around? Avril is the interloper that keeps trying to monopolize Vickie's only friend while she has plenty of others thanks in part to Vickie helping Kujo to save her! Up until now though, she's just been an amusing third wheel. With this episode though, and her harsh labeling of someone she's never met, pulling on her hair while knowing that Vickie was already scared, she became a petty jealous b****! Then she had the nerve to talk to her for almost the entire episode without apologizing, as if it was totally okay to call Kujo's dearest friend a monster.

I don't like the endings in this final half. The first half usually had a nice resolution and good music. These cliffhangers and this dumb song are annoying. It's a good thing that I waited to watch it all at once or I'd be pissed.

AzureSkyz said:
Victorique gets what she deserves here from Kujo. Maybe if Kujo had some more conviction, he could actually turn Victorique into an acceptable human being. I don't care how annoying a person is being, you don't turn around and throw a desk at her, possibly causing serious injury, and then following it up by continuously insulting that person instead of apologizing. She could've easily just told Avril to stop talking to her if she didn't want to answer. To be far, Avril was quite annoying as well, with her random displays of jealousy and stupidity (her "theory" was facepalm worthy); however, I still feel she is a much better person than Victorique - while she may not be very intelligent, she is at least capable of respectful human interaction, something Victorique needs a lot of work at. They should just keep the show in its element (solving mysteries). Throwing Victorique into everyday scenarios where she gets to show how much of a spoiled brat she is doesn't really work for me - the cases are what this show is about. I'm interested in seeing who Brian Roscoe is, and what role he will play. From the looks of it, he knows quite a bit about Victorique's past, having been involved in her mother's case as well as knowing about the conditions in which she was raised.

Vickie isn't a spoiled brat. She's socially inept because she's been isolated and called a monster for most of her life. She's still learning. Avril, on the other hand, having had the privilege of NOT being locked in a tower without social interaction, should already KNOW how to treat other humans, what she said was not "annoying," it was mean. So much for being a better person.

ryanneo said:
DeathfireD said:
ClementIV said:
Well the rose thing was easy because I had done that for my science project back in 5th grade but the other part of the mystery is still interesting. The song was also interesting, so I'm looking forward to the explanation and why there were Africans and gold there. I was surprised by Grevil's warning, I didn't though that we would be protective of Victorique but I guess that he has an ulterior motive for that.

Also Brian, since he is with Victorique's mother, he was cold towards her.

I think I know why. The popup book they keep flashing gives us a good idea now that they've introduced some new info to the story.

Woah! Nice theory! 1820s (is that timeline right?) Smuggling Case? Did they really say that it was Ian? I just assumed that it was because he was the only innocent I knew to think of when Leviathan hinted at his guilt.

Gangler said:
Avril lost a shitload of points today.

Yeah, let's spot a visibly nervous new student (one who has a habit of not attending classes), and harass her mercilessly within seconds of her walking in the room. Then, let's keep this shit a secret in order to sow seeds of destruction with this new student's only friend. This is all relatable right? We've all been there. There's a new kid in town, you're crazy paranoid about losing shit you don't actually have, and what with the economy the way it is you just can't afford not to verbally abuse vulnerable outsiders and sabotage their existing relationships. Those budget cuts have to come out of somewhere!

DyLeN17, STM, Carshrimped, Seabury were all funny but Gangler takes the cake!
Aug 6, 2011 2:52 PM

Mar 2011
^^
Sep 7, 2011 7:02 PM

Jul 2010
OK i'll admit, vic's attitude is getting to me, she needs to stop acting like this

dewert said:

Sandwich-get face

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!! MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS, LOL

Nov 3, 2011 8:27 PM
Oct 2008
The "raised without love" thing is...well, I guess it just gives her justification for her tsundere-ness. Even if it is a little unbelievable...I mean seriously, someone just locked away in a tower would have more issues than just being tsundere. They're lucky she's not a sociopathic murderer...instead she came out Sherlock Holmes. So lucky. But then if we start questioning little shit like this just about the whole anime industry comes into question. We'll just go with it.

Does anyone else think Kujo has a cute singing voice? hahaa
Nov 6, 2011 5:43 PM

Jun 2011
Grevil's hair full with bugs just pure win =) I admire his resolution to use sugar water to set it.

dewert said:

Sandwich-get face

Someone please just hit me for falling to such cuteness!!!

Next will be the conclusion of this arc~
Apr 18, 2012 3:56 PM

Mar 2009
Good thing the trick behind changing the rose's colour was explained.
Nov 8, 2012 8:06 AM

Sep 2010
Am I the only one who really dislikes Avril?
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes
Mar 11, 2013 2:33 AM

Jan 2013
Probably my favorite episode yet.

I want to see a kiss scene with Vitorique and Kujo.
I was told it would happen by one person, and told it wouldn't be another.
So it's 50/50.

I don't see it happening as of now.
Mar 11, 2013 2:55 AM

Mar 2012
RediceRyan said:
Probably my favorite episode yet.

I want to see a kiss scene with Vitorique and Kujo.
I was told it would happen by one person, and told it wouldn't be another.
So it's 50/50.

I don't see it happening as of now.

I don't think there is a kiss scene between Kujo and Victorique...although there is one pretty intense scene that you think it's going to happen.
Jul 11, 2013 8:59 AM
Apr 2012
good lord, Avril and Cecil should just both lock thmeselves up in one of thos Protestant's hiding rooms and die. So bloody annoying. And why the hell are people so mean to Victorica...
Mar 21, 2014 5:56 PM

Sep 2011
Seriously, either Victorique or Avril should have just told Kujou that it was Avril who started the "fight". She was pretty mean calling Victorique a monster and pulling on her hair when she clearly saw that she was just nervous.

Kujou, don't scream at poor Victorique :( It was sad to see her fall and cry like that :(

Avril is just so unnecessary in all this... Kujou obviously loves Victorique...
Apr 30, 2014 4:41 AM
Mar 2013
It was interesting to see how the students reacted to Victorique coming to class. And it sucks that he fought with Victorique. Doesn't he realize he can't do much without her around? Anyway, hopefully things are wrapping up with this Leviathan case because it's my least favorite arc so far.
Aug 22, 2014 4:24 AM

Oct 2013
I can't tell if I love or hate Victorique. She reminds me of how much I detest tsunderes, but she's also tenfold more adorable than any other tsundere I've yet seen.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 15, 2014 8:43 PM

Aug 2013
Who is that damn Brian Roscoe?! He was accompagned by Victorique mother, he was at that weird village 10 years ago and ''cleaned'' her house.

I really doubt that he is the Leviathan or what would be his ''successor'', it would be too easy :/
He also said that he was chasing a ''monster'' and Victorique said that she was the ''monster''. I wonder if there is some meaning behind that.

Sad Victorique is really heartbreaking :(
But Avril is really hilarious. She's so crazy.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 10, 2015 4:17 PM
Jul 2014
Inspector Bugs,LOL.
Apr 9, 2015 12:14 PM

May 2009
Gosh. I just hate the female characters of this show.
Victorique is acting like a spoiled brat. Avril is... just weird.

I think Brian is really interesting though.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jul 19, 2015 9:23 PM

Jan 2014
Avril BEST END for me. :P

Avril is a nice girl. I understand that Avril sees Victorique as a real competition, so she's doing the trash talking like in any sports. It's just sad to see she has no chance. I just like Avril.

Brian Roscoe though. I feel like he's one of the main bosses of this anime. He probably has Cordelia (who I think is alive and well) locked up or something.

That Grevil drill with the bugs is just eww. haha
zeron824Jul 19, 2015 9:26 PM
Oct 6, 2015 4:31 PM
Feb 2015
Cecil is wreid. She insisted Victorica to go to class, only to end it without any lessons? I guess she just wanted her to make friends, which didn't worked very well.
Dec 17, 2015 8:05 AM
Jul 2018
Sugar water was not Grevil's best idea. Not that he had many great ideas before. ;p

I still feel sorry for Avril. She has absolutely no chance to be with Kujo, and she is always thought of as a second, even when Victorique isn't around.

Didn't Roscoe steal Kujo's textbooks that one time? I'm at least hoping for a little bit of banter surrounding that.

This is getting interesting, but I really want Victorique to stop with the unnecessary sadism. Neither Kujo nor anyone else deserves it.
Mar 18, 2017 7:22 AM

Feb 2013
Avril is starting to become my most hated type of character, please disappear.
And stupid Kujo should listen to Avril when she is trying to explain that it was her fault for making Victorique mad.
May 27, 2017 11:45 AM

Nov 2016
That was the first time Victorique showed her emotions so openly.

Avril was lucky at the end :D

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 11, 2019 10:09 AM

Aug 2015
Another pointless episode, meh
Sep 15, 2019 2:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Victorique was way too cute in this episode, i loved it
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 1, 2011

519 by kazuki_tenta »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Gosick Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

timeagent - Jan 14, 2011

201 by redorzo »»
Apr 30, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2011

169 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2011

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2011

101 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.