Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 25, 2012 9:02 PM
Oct 2010
This is good... I mean a good reference for what's a really awful anime.

Some people are looking at this as something so bad it's good. Too bad I can't see it.

The curious thing is that with a little work this could have been a very funny parody.

The one advantage of watching something like this is that my perception of what's good has expanded. I can now enjoy more other anime.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 26, 2012 7:52 AM

Dec 2011
As long as Chris is fine, I don't give a damn about everything else.
Mar 26, 2012 12:22 PM

May 2011
EclairHeart said:

You know, i think that's the majority consensus of the series. As long as Chris is alive and being her bitchy tsundere self, the show is great. Everything else is just window dressing at this point. The lavender big boobed cutey is carrying this show now.

Btw, Chris Yukine singles are out and about and they are two amazing songs.
Mar 26, 2012 2:11 PM

Dec 2008
Kadingir suddenly took five years to fire even after being charged and Swan Songs suddenly stopped dealing fatal damage to their users.
That or Kanade confirmed for weakest Symphogear.
Even so being hit by an ion cannon that BROKE THE MOON should have rendered Chris into nothingness.

The breaking of 4th wall is utterly painful in this and last scene was the most awkward rally shout ever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2012 2:32 PM

Jul 2011
PhantomEX said:
Hmm..so when is Hibiki gonna die?

Last episode maybe ?
Mar 26, 2012 5:09 PM
Aug 2011
Did they have an important revelation or an epiphany when they awakened, growing wings. It seems similar to some book.
EclairHeart said:
this
Mar 27, 2012 10:59 AM

Jun 2008
yeah! chris and tsubasa is back, haha
cant wait 4 the last ep nxt wik

Mar 27, 2012 2:26 PM

May 2011
ROFL

So anti-climatic and predictable.
Fuck me
Mar 27, 2012 7:16 PM

Sep 2011
Kvakond said:
How can something be so bad yet so awesome at the same time? My maiden heart is in turmoil

I think it's the music. I dunno man... fucking Nana Mizuki.
[center]
Mar 28, 2012 7:12 AM
Jul 2010
terribad show is shit. way to spit on Kanade's existence and sacrifice. good job Symphogear. you made a score for a show drop multiple points because of one episode.
Mar 29, 2012 6:00 AM

Jun 2008
judojon said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
This show is so unbelievably bad... I freakin' love it!

Yeah ^_^ am in the same category. Is from the "so bad is good" category. Lol at the speech of "How can you stand up, what gives you power, is it that song?" Damn such trivial overused dialog that it was so funny and then the other two magically got resurrected. Oh! yeah and the little girl that came and gave hope with her cheering idea, damn that shit was so pathetic it was awesome.
And the girl crying and panicking was making me go "so who the fuck is she again?". Lol.
Mar 29, 2012 9:55 AM

Mar 2010
SO MUCH SWAG!!
And a fabulous end!
I would love an extra season or an OVA~~♥♥

Mar 29, 2012 6:31 PM

Aug 2011
Ehh...this show is badly made for sure, but at least it keeps me interested and watching. This episode was pretty crazy, but overall this show is definitely not the worst of the season in my opinion.
Apr 24, 2012 6:54 AM

May 2008
I was just wondering why they even let the shortest girl stand on top . It makes no sense to me LOL.STOP SLEEPING HIBIKI ITS TIME TO WAKE UP. Also Tsubasa with that Blue Phoenix was awesome.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 26, 2012 8:42 PM

Nov 2007
terrible, just terrible. the "heroic" sacrifices are negated by wtf shit at the end of course. I thought cool, they had actually had the guts to kill someone off. NOPE. I could buy it for Tsubasa, but how the fuck did Chris survive?
May 24, 2012 10:56 AM

Jan 2011
This was a horrible episode, this show sucks big time.
So many holes, zero logic in this show.
Will watch next episode because I hate dropping stuff and at least the music is decent.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 1, 2012 5:14 AM

Apr 2011
sooo bad, yet sooo good.
Jul 15, 2013 9:24 PM

Jan 2013
Some of you are overthinking it.

Best episode yet.
5/5
Aug 13, 2013 9:16 AM

Jan 2012
THAT ENDING. NEW SYMPHOGEARS FTW
Oct 10, 2013 1:03 PM

May 2012
Damn what good development, lets see what the last episode has inpetto!
Nov 28, 2013 6:53 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

Berserk-Hibiki sliced Fine almost in half! Tsubasa's fight was awsome too.

Angel-gear time :D
And if anyone missed it: Chris isn't dead!
Aug 15, 2014 12:34 PM

Feb 2014
Whoa Hibiki went into demon mode. Guess her true power isn't just making peace and holding hands.

But man, Hibiki's friend with the pigtails is so annoying! The whole anime home thing was goofy the first 1 or 2 times but now it's just repetitive!

Good episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2014 11:22 PM

Feb 2013
Ow, Hiniki went all demon mode. I thnk the look it kinda lame though. It just a silhouette with red glowing eyes. Yeah! Tsubasa broke that machine. Fuck you Ryouko! YEAH! Chris is back! And Tsubasa.

SYMPHOGEAR!!!

Hibiki grew wings?

Good episode!
Jun 26, 2015 2:26 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!

I always wondered why Hibiki went berserk in the first place. I guess she couldn't control it yet?

And how the hell was she able to be stronger with just shards of Symphogear from Kanade.

To be honest i'm glad Chris and Tsubasa are alive, but i kinda want them dead just so they can make the series darker than it already is.

Then again they didn't really exactly showed that they are truly dead. Chris was just falling in the sky and Tsubasa just went inside Durandal.

Lol that Yumi girl keeps comparing this show to an Anime when it IS an Anime XD

At least we knew that Ryouko did fell in love with Creator/God and how the Symphogear was born from the Gods of the past.

Last episode!! but at least there's season 2 :)

Let's finish this!
Jul 21, 2015 9:53 AM

Feb 2015
Lovely episode.

That "Symphogear!!" battle cry as well as the end finish was amazing.
Nov 2, 2018 10:23 AM

May 2016
Kill em all averted by the choir.

Glad Hibiki, Tsubasa, and Chris are back alive

Tower of Babel got destroyed as well by Tsubasa's " heroic sacrifice".

Ryoko is going to get what she deserves for last episode.

Hibiki in full berserk mode is quite scary and awesome.
Nov 5, 2019 3:59 AM

May 2016
Good episode,sing to victory!!

Hibiki Berserk mode was awesome,now that is a berserk mode!!

Tsubasa was awesome this episode,first stopping Hibiki,then the fight with Fine(the ost was awesome btw) that it was great and last....sacrificing herself to destroy the Tower,i really liked her death also was well made.

Fine all her plans is she being a hearthbroken bitch that got rejected...typical.

The Chore for the rescue!!! Thanks to them Hibiki got her determination and it looks like it bring back to life both Chris and Tsubasa YAY!!! Also twin tailed girl...i really wanted to slap her more that once.

Next episode they are going to kick Fine ass and then....maybe die.....will see.
Mar 27, 2020 11:06 PM

Sep 2015
Ok, so this show is definitely really bad, but I think it's in the "so bad it's good" category now, and I'm enjoying it a bit more now than I was in the earlier episodes. I've watched better anime that I've gotten less enjoyment out of, if you follow.
Apr 16, 2020 5:01 AM

May 2016
Amazing episode!!

I always wondered why Hibiki went berserk in the first place. I guess she couldn't control it yet?

And how the hell was she able to be stronger with just shards of Symphogear from Kanade.

To be honest i'm glad Chris and Tsubasa are alive, but i kinda want them dead just so they can make the series darker than it already is.

Then again they didn't really exactly showed that they are truly dead. Chris was just falling in the sky and Tsubasa just went inside Durandal.

Lol that Yumi girl keeps comparing this show to an Anime when it IS an Anime XD

At least we knew that Ryouko did fell in love with Creator/God and how the Symphogear was born from the Gods of the past.

Last episode!! but at least there's season 2 :)

Let's finish this!

Good episode,sing to victory!!

Hibiki Berserk mode was awesome,now that is a berserk mode!!

Tsubasa was awesome this episode,first stopping Hibiki,then the fight with Fine(the ost was awesome btw) that it was great and last....sacrificing herself to destroy the Tower,i really liked her death also was well made.

Fine all her plans is she being a hearthbroken bitch that got rejected...typical.

The Chore for the rescue!!! Thanks to them Hibiki got her determination and it looks like it bring back to life both Chris and Tsubasa YAY!!! Also twin tailed girl...i really wanted to slap her more that once.

Next episode they are going to kick Fine ass and then....maybe die.....will see.
Aug 6, 2020 8:33 AM

Oct 2010
fun episode and entertaining, your regular villain vs heroes, nothing wrong in that, add in some cool music and crazy action fights with half naked girls and you get a nice anime. The plot seems ok, fine is a little interesting, I still don't understand how could she make that tower go her way without the organisation knowing but who cares.
7/10
Oct 13, 2020 9:56 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Everything about this is super dumb. But I do not freaking care because it’s level of awesomeness greatly outshines all its flaws. I have no idea what’s happening or why it’s happening, all I know is we’re about to get some sweet sweet payoff

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 7, 2021 10:55 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty intense episode but the ending was weird. Suddenly Chris is back alive?
May 7, 2021 5:43 PM

Nov 2016
Anime girl broke down, but then she finally had her moment. That was meta xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 11, 2023 11:42 AM

Nov 2010
Berserk Hibiki reminded me of the good old days when Naruto transformed into a four-tail. Those moments were so cool! Hibiki seems far stronger but easier to counter in that form.

Impressive performance from my sexy waifu Tsubasa! I can't get enough of her sexy armpits, too!
The power of friendship scene at the end gave me goosebumps. The intro of that song sounds so cool in combination.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Blackbird - Feb 3, 2012

104 by LeonhartAugust »»
May 14, 12:45 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Cirris - Mar 30, 2012

151 by TheLyingSpectre »»
Mar 13, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 9, 2012

58 by IssunWriter993 »»
Feb 4, 10:16 PM

» New movie announced

Piromysl - Dec 1, 2023

3 by KanameYuuki »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:11 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jan 6, 2012

265 by rsc-pl »»
Nov 22, 2023 1:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.