Back to Hitoribotchan's Profile Hitoribotchan's Profile

Nov 9, 2019
Until now, there were 5 romcom anime that i have seen with the words of "ore"
Oreimo
Oreshura
Oregairu
Ore Monogatari
Ore no nounai blabla (Noucome)

Those five are worth to watching. I don't have any particular problem with those. Then, now i watching this too, Oresuki. Is Oresuki worth to watch? Lets read my review.

Story: 3/10
What the fuck is going on?! (turn on some sfx meme)

The author seems to mixing this show with drama and comedy. The fuck is the author fail to mix that.
How can those drama easily resolved with only a single minutes? MC lucky?
How can such a bastard character who against the MC suddenly came to friendly read more
Oct 28, 2019
Doga Kobo (Studio that producing this anime) seems to says like this: "Hey my fans! I am so tired always producing cute girl anime. Now its time some bulks guys to teach you how to workout! you damn weebs!"

What a surprise for me that the queen of moe studio producing this anime. But since its from Doga Kobo i tried watching this anime. Aaand heeeeere we gooooo!

Story: 8/10

Is it just like my usual diet program TV in my weekend? NO!! You are wrong guys!

Each episode have different story and different setting. One is in Gym Hall, another one in beach, another one at mountain, read more
Oct 28, 2019
Ohayou Sekai Good Morning World!

That first OP really good as hell. If someone make a video "You Sing You Lose Anime Version" at Youtube and inserted that song. Of Course, I will lose the challenge.

I have know this anime from its manga. when I read the manga at first, I finish it 60 chapters at once. The plot really innovative to me and also amusing me!
Sadly, there are many negative reviews from this site. So, I am afraid this anime will not to be your watching list despite this anime have a very amusing story. So, please read my review and I hope your read more
Oct 28, 2019
Kore de katta to omou na yo!
(Don't think you have won!)

The only one Manga Time Kirara Anime in this year. Of course, this is will be one of my anticipated anime. Whats make me more happy again is my favorite VA, Akari Kito and Konomi Kohara are the cast staff of MC. I know Konomi Kohara always doing her best effort when she have major role, such as Chika in Kaguya Sama. And Yeah! Konomi Kohara is very good doing her role as Shamiko. Shamiko is now my favorite character of the year because its her cuteness noise.

Story: 9/10
I think it was another boring magical read more