Anime & Manga News

Live Action Part of 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku Ceased

by dtshyk
Apr 13, 2011 7:58 AM | 38 Comments
According to the official blog, the live action part of 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku was announced to stop airing from the episode 2. BS11 will air partially uncensored version of the anime part of the episode 1 instead. The live action part will also be removed from the Blu-ray and DVD of the anime.

Screenshot of the live action part
Screenshot 2

Source: 30-sai official blog

20 of 38 Comments Recent Comments

Ahh~ They couldn't find hot enough gods~
And there's no winning when it comes to Macaron~>0>/

Jun 19, 2011 1:51 PM by Fishcaek-Chan

I've heard that those parts were absolutely terrible. The company must just be hanging their head in shame if they're even removing it from the BDs. They made a horrible decision to make those segments. xD

Apr 14, 2011 3:16 PM by Ousto

The best news Ive read for a while... Its just simply disturbing :x

Apr 14, 2011 5:01 AM by hazama

This screeshots are scary... Better stay virgin forever, than watch something like that)

Apr 14, 2011 2:20 AM by HellPuppy

Onibokusu said:
Yorozuya-GIN said:
best decision ever!


To remove it? You gotta consider that they made the decision to include it, probably coming to the conclusion that it was a good idea. How else do you think it got to air?


I dunno? probably desperate to make it last 20 minutes. hahaha

Apr 13, 2011 11:28 PM by Yorozuya-GIN

GaZsTiC said:
kisami said:
lol i am curious as to why 30 something JP's need instructional videos....how to date...sure how to have sex......eh......?


Japan has the lowest birth rate, therefore lowest rate of sexual encounters. I can't remember where but there was a study that shows that Japanese men didn't feel sexually prepared until they were 30/40.


But, anyway, it's a terrible anime.
They just know how to control OR the hikikomori(NHK reference) syndrome.

Apr 13, 2011 8:27 PM by Cashdax

seishi-sama said:
There was a live action part?..

Apr 13, 2011 6:15 PM by Captain-Z

Haha at the screenshots.

Apr 13, 2011 5:29 PM by Yandere

mikhailn said:
This is terrible. Why stop at banning the live action portion?
lol

Apr 13, 2011 4:25 PM by Metty

Just another reason why I don't watch shows like this.

SurferDude said:
DenjaX said:
I want to see the live action for teh lulz and facepalms XDD


*waves hand Jedi-style*
You do not want to see the live action. These aren't teh lulz you're looking for.
Dude, that's awesome! XD

Apr 13, 2011 4:19 PM by Iilia

it didn't help the crisis anime is going through

Apr 13, 2011 3:56 PM by Kazeshini

This is terrible. Why stop at banning the live action portion?

Apr 13, 2011 2:45 PM by mikhailn

I think this is pretty hilarious.

Apr 13, 2011 1:36 PM by Rhypo

I have no words..
at least have the decency to use real boo- Wait, nevermind.

Apr 13, 2011 1:34 PM by desolato

DenjaX said:
I want to see the live action for teh lulz and facepalms XDD


*waves hand Jedi-style*
You do not want to see the live action. These aren't teh lulz you're looking for.

Apr 13, 2011 12:36 PM by SurferDude

^and many people complain why Ichika(IS) and other male leads are such a wuss. XDD

On topic, I want to see the live action for teh lulz and facepalms XDD

Apr 13, 2011 11:18 AM by DenjaX

kisami said:
lol i am curious as to why 30 something JP's need instructional videos....how to date...sure how to have sex......eh......?


Japan has the lowest birth rate, therefore lowest rate of sexual encounters. I can't remember where but there was a study that shows that Japanese men didn't feel sexually prepared until they were 30/40.


But, anyway, it's a terrible anime.

Apr 13, 2011 10:54 AM by GZTC

dtshyk said:
According to the official blog, the live action part of 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku was announced to stop airing from the episode 2. BS11 will air partially uncensored version of the anime part of the episode 1 instead. The live action part will also be removed from the Blu-ray and DVD of the anime.

Screenshot of the live action part
Screenshot 2

Source: 30-sai official blog


So, no wonder they've decide to stick with the anime version.

Apr 13, 2011 10:35 AM by Nasty001

lol i am curious as to why 30 something JP's need instructional videos....how to date...sure how to have sex......eh......?

Apr 13, 2011 10:22 AM by kisami

... why couldn't they just input some porn for the live action?

Apr 13, 2011 10:18 AM by HawthorneKitty

Related Database Entries