Leave it to the sleazy villager to kill mankind's last hope! I'll make this short, a bit-sized review of sorts, just to get the main aspects of this work. After all, we MAL users are busy people!
+ Fantastic premise
+ Successfully makes fun of fundamental fantasy anime tropes
+ Has a plot that successfully guides the comedy into interesting directions
+ Utilizes extra 4-komas to both fill out parts of the plot and provide more laughs
- Suffers from unevening pacing, sometimes skimming over character development to get to the next punchline
- Starts off slow
- Not all the jokes hit
- Can get a tad too repetitive
+ Ecchi illustrations are
+ Art supplements the comedy
+/- Character designs are safe, perhaps to drive home the parodies
- Average art quality tends to be sub-par
+ Touka Scott is a great blend of the cynical wise-cracker, the sleazy pervert and the sadistic thug characters
+ Cast interactions provide great comedy experience
+ Side characters and a few of the villains leave immediate impressions
- Character development is shaky
- Characters with signature jokes tend to utilize them often
- Some of the more interesting characters are forgotten or cast aside
Definitely for fans of ecchi-based humor and low-brow parodies of fantasy settings.
I personally started loving after I trudged through the mediocre beginning (chapter 1 was great, but the series doesn't pick up steam until later).
This hidden gem might suffer from repetition and unsteady pacing, but when it hits the right spots, it truly shines!