Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 13
Chapters: 52
Status: Finished
Published: Dec 13, 2011 to Jul 13, 2016
Authors: Kawahara, Kazune (Story), Aruko (Art)
Serialization: Bessatsu Margaret

Score: 8.191 (scored by 3869 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Dec 2, 2012
KanameSempai (All reviews)
"Ore monogatari!Another shoujo manga,huh?" Well,that's what I guessed you would think.
And yes, you're wrong.One monogatari isn't your typical shoujo manga where the female character falls in love with someone super-handsome,smart and so on. NO! This is a must-read for all the manga-lovers, no matter what genre you like.You'll fall in love with the story, believe me.

Story : 10
The story is told from the perspective of Takeo a boy who's complexed by his huge appearance (he's introduced as an 2m tall and 120kg weight) and unappealing figure because his best friend,Sunagawa the super-popular guy who can make any girl blush, manages to "steal" read more
Dec 8, 2014
Hanasanaide (All reviews)
You might already have noticed that Ore Monogatari is not your common shoujo manga, and I would like to give a more detailed review so that more people starts reading this despite the hideous face on the cover. Believe me, this manga is really something!

Ore Monogatari is a shoujo comedy that fits most people's tastes, maybe because it's not like anything else you've read. However, if you're struggling with the idea of a gorilla looking protagonist, you could need some time to consider.
That shouldn't be too much of a bother, though, because Takeo is hilarious. This manga shows that looks really doesn't matter.

Storywise Oregatari focuses read more
Apr 8, 2015
P-Fitty (All reviews)
Before going into an analysis, I've got to say right now: This has been one of the most enjoyable (if not THE most) mangas/anime that I have read in a long time. Throughout the whole thing I was laughing and grinning like an idiot and I have a tough sense of humor. Even the first episode of the anime has got me hooked and I eagerly await the next. If you enjoy light hearted, no drama/strings attatched romance, definitely try this one out.

Story.
While the story remains a straight forward boy meets girl scenario, the continued play on the characters backgrounds and personalities/appearance makes a easy read more