Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 17, 11:39 AM
Jun 2021
Welp Zenitsu is my favourite character. But re watching these scenes don't seem the same. Does Zenitsu deserve to get called the "P-word". He respects Girls and kids so much as to put in life on line for them. But his thoughts on Butterfly triplets can be overlooked? Does this manga panel only refer to Aoi and Kanao?

And he doesn't seem to give off dirty vibes when massaged by the triplets. Or is it that the age gap between him and the triplets is about 3-4yrs?

kingsley_017Jul 17, 11:46 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 17, 11:44 AM

Sep 2016
I don't care about that, his exaggerated comical crybaby attitude annoys me regardless.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 17, 11:54 AM

Jul 2015
Lemme guess... You heard that on Twitter from someone with pronouns in their bio?
The accusation is so outrageous and baseless, I'd say it's an obvious projection.
PiromyslJul 20, 9:09 AM

Jul 17, 11:56 AM
Apr 2024
I don't even like demon slayer and I feel it is a reach, he is creepy but not to much
Jul 17, 11:59 AM
Jun 2024
I love Zenitsu and I’m pumped to see his peak. His intro certainly made it hard to appreciate him, but I think that’s how most people would react to demon hunting. It’s scary.
Jul 17, 12:00 PM
Feb 2021
Piromysl said:
Lemme guess... You heard that on Twitter from someone with pronouns in their bio?

rent free, huh? lol
Jul 17, 12:01 PM

Jul 2015
DoobieSam said:
Piromysl said:

rent free, huh? lol

There's one of the specimens.

Jul 17, 12:03 PM
Feb 2021
Piromysl said:
DoobieSam said:

rent free, huh? lol

I don't put pronouns in my profiles, because I don't care enough to. what's weird is being obsessed with others doing what they feel like.
Jul 17, 12:03 PM
Feb 2021
Piromysl said:
DoobieSam said:

rent free, huh? lol

I don't put pronouns in my profiles, because I don't care enough to. what's weird is being obsessed with others doing what they feel like.
Jul 17, 12:04 PM

Jul 2015
DoobieSam said:
Piromysl said:

Yet you cared enough to get offended over literally nothing and without any provocation, which falls into similar category.

Jul 17, 12:05 PM
Jul 2021
He's a 🤡 and people find him badass when he stopped crying I mean lol
Jul 17, 12:12 PM
Feb 2021
Piromysl said:
DoobieSam said:

Yet you cared enough to get offended over literally nothing and without any provocation, which falls into similar category.

I'm not offended, but but I was definitely making fun of you lol. Have a good one
Jul 17, 12:37 PM

Jan 2023
Zarutaku said:
I don't care about that, his exaggerated comical crybaby attitude annoys me regardless.

I think almost everyone is annoyed by Zenitsu. Maybe he's my most hated character EVER. My condolences to Nezuko.
Jul 17, 1:32 PM

Oct 2016
Oriorii said:
Zarutaku said:

I think almost everyone is annoyed by Zenitsu. Maybe he's my most hated character EVER. My condolences to Nezuko.

I'd love to understand why Authors decide to make such annoying characters. Especially when it's one of the main characters! Why? Zenitsu had such potential.
Jul 17, 1:44 PM
Mar 2021
Oriorii said:
Zarutaku said:

I second that opinion and add that he is one of the creepiest characters, way more than the usual suspects.
Jul 17, 1:46 PM
May 2021
Nah. Zenitsu loves women, yes, but he still respects them nonetheless. The P-word is thrown around easily that it's lost its meaning. You can be madly in love with a woman but still respect, and Zenitsu does this with Nezuko. So no, he isn't a P-word.
Jul 17, 1:48 PM
Dec 2021
Hes a massive weirdo and creep but thats anime humor for you.
Jul 17, 2:02 PM

Aug 2014
Zenitsu is probably my all time most hated character. I just can't stand to see and hear this shithead with his annoying as fuck attitude and personality.
All of his screentime is just him screaming like a wanker, crying because of literally every single inconvenience to him, always going after Nezuko like some creep. The only time he becomes somewhat useful and bearable is when he is asleep and that is hilarious since that happened only twice I think? Didn't even bother to watch DS after the swordsmith season.
I genuinely have no idea how can someone like a character like him.
Jul 17, 2:40 PM
Sep 2020
Oriorii said:
Zarutaku said:

More hated then Kazuya from Rent a girlfriend?
Jul 17, 3:20 PM

Jan 2023
LitGaming6633 said:
Oriorii said:

More hated then Kazuya from Rent a girlfriend?

I prefer Kazuya without doubts. I can't stand Zenitsu hahaha
Jul 17, 3:32 PM
Jan 2022
he's a 1 dimensional character with basically 0 growth, depth, or intrigue. he is constantly whining or making unwanted advances on girls. not much reason to like him

in the anime I've definitely seen him making advances on girls his own age but tbf his reverence of the younger girls hasn't been overly sexual or disturbing, just "his usual level of creepy admiration".

I'd not call him a good person but I'd not go as far as to brand him a pedo either.
Jul 17, 3:38 PM

Apr 2021
GTRaijin said:
Zenitsu is probably my all time most hated character. I just can't stand to see and hear this shithead with his annoying as fuck attitude and personality.
All of his screentime is just him screaming like a wanker, crying because of literally every single inconvenience to him, always going after Nezuko like some creep. The only time he becomes somewhat useful and bearable is when he is asleep and that is hilarious since that happened only twice I think? Didn't even bother to watch DS after the swordsmith season.

There are worse characters in anime than him. He is annoying and creepy, but there are characters that are corrupt, cruel, murderers, and worse.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 17, 3:49 PM

Aug 2014
ejleon said:
GTRaijin said:

There are worse characters in anime than him. He is annoying and creepy, but there are characters that are corrupt, cruel, murderers, and worse.

Well yeah, murderers or evil characters will always be hated but that is their point. You are supposed to hate them because of what they do and who they are. Meanwhile here, Zenitsu is one of the main characters and the good guys. How are we supposed to like him or root for him?

For at least 3 seasons straight (that's how much I've seen), he never showed even a hint of character development, not even once. I don't even see the point of his character at all in the story at this point.
Jul 17, 4:26 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to GTRaijin
ejleon said:
GTRaijin said:

Well yeah, murderers or evil characters will always be hated but that is their point. You are supposed to hate them because of what they do and who they are. Meanwhile here, Zenitsu is one of the main characters and the good guys. How are we supposed to like him or root for him?

For at least 3 seasons straight (that's how much I've seen), he never showed even a hint of character development, not even once. I don't even see the point of his character at all in the story at this point.
@GTRaijin I see what you mean, you are right about that, and I agree. He is one of the good guys, but he is more annoying than some bad guys.

How I have thought of the trio …

Inosuke = extreme muscle head, that runs headlong where angels fear to tread, but does care about others

Tanjirou = afraid, yet brave and courageous for those he cares about, cautiously analyzes the situation before attacking

Zenitsu = extreme coward that complains about everything, but unconscious, displays his skills from training

It is kind of like a scale, extreme < middle > extreme, the two others learn how to be from watching Tanjirou
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 17, 4:30 PM
Aug 2021
he is probably the most interesting and funny character in ds
Jul 17, 4:33 PM

Aug 2014
ejleon said:
@GTRaijin I see what you mean, you are right about that, and I agree. He is one of the good guys, but he is more annoying than some bad guys.

How I have thought of the trio …

Inosuke = extreme muscle head, that runs headlong where angels fear to tread, but does care about others

Tanjirou = afraid, yet brave and courageous for those he cares about, cautiously analyzes the situation before attacking

Zenitsu = extreme coward that complains about everything, but unconscious, displays his skills from training

It is kind of like a scale, extreme < middle > extreme, the two others learn how to be from watching Tanjirou

I actually don't know how but Inosuke is 100x more likeable than Zenitsu. He also shouts and whatever but he doesn't do it nonstop, doesn't act like a creep (acts more like a wild animal) and actually does things but in his own way. Idk, it's a shame that Zenitsu is a pile of dogshit while being a lightning user or whatever you may call it since it's my favourite element.
Jul 17, 4:39 PM
Dec 2023
Zenitsu is still really really annoying and a crybaby. Plus look at his face vs the actual comic panel, he’s talking about children like they’re his future wives.
Like him or not, he’s really creepy
Jul 17, 4:56 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to TommyTheWeeb139
Zenitsu is still really really annoying and a crybaby. Plus look at his face vs the actual comic panel, he’s talking about children like they’re his future wives.
Like him or not, he’s really creepy
@TommyTheWeeb139 That's true. He is a loud and obnoxious creep whose behavior is really annoying. Of course, you can find worse characters than him in terms of morals and actions (i.e. Muzan), but it doesn't make Zenitsu less annoying.
✨Saint Seiya Club🌠
Jul 17, 5:15 PM
Aug 2023
you should worry about other things rather than this, people like you ruin anime
Jul 17, 5:45 PM
Jun 2021
I think a lot of people judge Zennitsu's character too quickly without considering his actual true personality. If it wasn't for his grandpa like Sensei, he wouldn't even have become a Demon Slayer in the first place. He likes girls, he shouts a lot which makes him annoying and he is a coward too. However, when you remember the fact how Zennitsu was betrayed by a woman, while being only able to learn a single move when his grandpa taught, it clearly tells how inferior he feels in comparison to his other companions. He has a lack of self confidence which makes him coward and thus he can't remain calm & collected.

And about this female thing, it was just a gag like you see in a lot of animes (Minata, Sanji, etc.). However, as the series has progressed you can see he only cares about only one girl right now i.e. Nezuko. So all that I want to say is that Zennitsu by any means is neither "great" character nor "worst". He is just another generic comedy relief character with his own peak moments.
Jul 17, 7:08 PM
Oct 2020
That’s a whole different story. Regardless, he’s annoying
Jul 17, 9:28 PM

Jul 2023
zenith, he just a clown, I don't expect much lol
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

Jul 18, 5:43 AM
Apr 2020
Piromysl said:
The sccusation is so outrageous and baseless, I'd say it's an obvious projection.

okay I get you don't get out much but umm people you don't agree with aren't just projecting. sexism and pedophillia in anime and just japan in general is pretty disgusting. but hey I'm just projecting so who cares.
Jul 18, 5:44 AM
Apr 2020
you mean the character in love with the not aging 12 year old demon girl?
Jul 18, 5:45 AM

Jul 2015
a0t3a said:
Piromysl said:
The sccusation is so outrageous and baseless, I'd say it's an obvious projection.

okay I get you don't get out much but umm people you don't agree with aren't just projecting. sexism and pedophillia in anime and just japan in general is pretty disgusting. but hey I'm just projecting so who cares.

Thank you for proving my point.

Jul 18, 5:45 AM
Apr 2020
Piromysl said:
DoobieSam said:

rent free, huh? lol

and here we have a middle aged man who spends his whole day on 4chan and myanimelist forums
Jul 18, 5:46 AM
Apr 2020
Piromysl said:
a0t3a said:

not even five minutes. are you like glued to your mal account? I've seen you in every single forum on this app for the past three years get a fucking life
Jul 18, 5:48 AM

Jul 2015
a0t3a said:
Piromysl said:

not even five minutes. are you like glued to your mal account? I've seen you in every single forum on this app for the past three years get a fucking life

Push notifications exists, bruv.

Also, if you somehow see 15 yo guy falling in love with 14 yo girl and immidietly think of pdfilia, then I consider this as some sort of confession.

Jul 18, 5:49 AM
Apr 2020
Piromysl said:
a0t3a said:

Also, if you somehow see 15 yo guy falling in love with 14 yo girl and immidietly think of pdfilia, then I consider this as some sort of confession.

what are you even talking about sweetheart
Jul 18, 5:49 AM
Apr 2020
Piromysl said:
a0t3a said:

having push notifications on for myanimelist is sad. you need friends.
Jul 18, 5:50 AM

Jul 2015
a0t3a said:
Piromysl said:

lol okay someone is projecting again

Jul 18, 8:17 AM
Oct 2020
a0t3a said:
Piromysl said:

you're arguing on a mal thread that's not any better
Jul 18, 8:20 AM

Jan 2009
they are all kids so its fine imo since the age gap is not that high
Jul 18, 6:10 PM
Jan 2022
at this point i want to make a r/fuckzenitsu subreddit where we can all come together and hate on this garbage exaggerated trope.
Jul 18, 6:14 PM

Jan 2013
He's fucking intolerable in the anime with all his hysterics, I couldn't give a shit about whether he's pervy or not.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 18, 9:25 PM
Sep 2022
Nah he is not super creepy like sanji. He just likes girls a bit much. He’s a little creepy but he now loves Nezuko mostly. IIke him. Honestly those that think he is worse than kazuya have no taste. Like it’s objectively wrong. Like it’s okay if you don’t like him but he is not the most annoying character ever. Ussop whining and sanji simping for 1000 episodes can convince you of that. ( I still like them tho)
Jul 18, 11:18 PM
Apr 2020
Piromysl said:
a0t3a said:

lol okay someone is projecting again

you when someone says something mean to you
Jul 18, 11:20 PM
Apr 2020
oeyuu_ said:
a0t3a said:

nu uh. you're gay!
Jul 19, 2:53 AM
Oct 2020
a0t3a said:
oeyuu_ said:

nu uh. you're gay!

truly (char limit)
Jul 20, 12:56 AM
Jan 2017
He is 15 or something like that. Let his hormones be a little wild.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

539 by Craneface »»
Jul 25, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jan 16, 2022

265 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jul 15, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

268 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jul 14, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 13, 2022

457 by Deqa »»
Jul 8, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2022

318 by Axlaria »»
Jun 19, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.