Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 8, 2022 6:16 PM
May 2022
Rexnihilo said:
I wish Ranko and Suehiro could've had a happy ending.

I wish Suehiro could have been disguising as Okachimachi.
Dec 8, 2022 6:20 PM

Feb 2016
the episode is amazing, the after ed part is great. This is the only show that manages to stay still at the top tier.
I love how the plot twists.
Dec 8, 2022 6:27 PM
Dec 2021
FUCK NAGI, THIS BITCH GOING TO HELL

Dec 8, 2022 6:49 PM
Jan 2019
this right here is some wacky woohoo ahhhhhhh
Dec 8, 2022 7:03 PM
May 2022
Initially I sided with Okachimachi, but now her actions were unjustified after finding out she was spiteful and her selfish goal is to rise up the ranks as an apex maid; even her reaction once gunning down Michiyo as she shamelessly ran away.(Sorry Aya Hirano, but I rather see you more as Popuko.)

Suehiro deserves a better conclusion.
Dec 8, 2022 7:34 PM

Sep 2021
Poor Ranko. I hope Suehiro is still alive - there is still a "no body, no death" rule after all and he seemed "fine" after being shot. Him acutally being in love with Ranko wasn't much of a suprise to me. He had a good opening and even told her how he wanted to put an end to his "work".

I wonder what Ranko will do next. Apperantly she (probably due to Nagomi's Influence) wants to treasure Michigo's mindset now, so I guess killing is out of the question.

Anyway, I just hope that Panda will suffer in hell - she's even more disagreeable than the manager. If it wasn't for those two, Nagomi and Ranko might live their (deserved) happy lifes now.
Dec 8, 2022 7:38 PM
Aug 2018
the mastermind of all troubles is nagi,

and the mastermind of all tontokoton's financial problems is tenchou ...lol
Dec 8, 2022 7:50 PM
Feb 2021
God I am so sad, I feel so bad for Suehiro and Ranko. I knew he wasn't going to kill her and had genuine feelings for her. I hope he somehow survived and shows up later on to run away with Ranko after she kills Nagi. It's the happy ending I need.
Dec 8, 2022 8:13 PM

May 2019
Man, what an episode! After the beginning scene with Suehiro talking to someone (who ended up being Nagi) I felt dread while Ranko was on the date since I didn't want him to harm her, both physically and/or mentally. However, there were several surprises that I did not expect, one being the former maid in the panda costume and her background, and another being Suehiro really wanting to move away from Akiba and start a new life with Ranko, apparently as a fiance too.

I do feel bad for the panda girl as Nagi ruined her life and has ruined Ranko's relationship. Perhaps the panda girl can redeem herself partially if she assists in the takedown of Nagi but either way Nagi better watch out as Ranko is pissed now.
Dec 8, 2022 8:14 PM
May 2022
Bisalissy said:
Poor Ranko. I hope Suehiro is still alive - there is still a "no body, no death" rule after all and he seemed "fine" after being shot. Him acutally being in love with Ranko wasn't much of a suprise to me. He had a good opening and even told her how he wanted to put an end to his "work".

I wonder what Ranko will do next. Apperantly she (probably due to Nagomi's Influence) wants to treasure Michigo's mindset now, so I guess killing is out of the question.

Anyway, I just hope that Panda will suffer in hell - she's even more disagreeable than the manager. If it wasn't for those two, Nagomi and Ranko might live their (deserved) happy lifes now.

Yeah, Okachimachi is downright worse than Yasuko the cafe manager.
Dec 8, 2022 8:23 PM
May 2022
Screw the maid who ruined Ranko's future and the panda; she better off be devoured by the Snake Devil. I may as well skip the next week until the show reaches the finale.
Dec 8, 2022 8:37 PM

Jul 2021
man the post-credit :/

can't blame panda for what she did but that was sad. it was quite a surprise that the girl who killed the chief all those years ago was the panda all along.

they both could have been a great couple.

time for nagi to pay for her sins. and to think ranko didn't carry her gun :( she trusted him.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 8, 2022 8:45 PM

Aug 2021
Jesus Christ, this episode hit hard. Ranko was very much in love and she believed in her master and his love for her. As did he, wanting to make her his waifu. Ranko was so strong in this episode, to actually spare Panda just to have her lover taken from her for her mercy. The drama in this episode tears at my heartstrings.

The head of creatureland has ruined so many lives, it is time for her to resign her position. Ranko and the piggies have to clean house here and make Akiba a better place. But the more I think about it, with Ranko probably getting her revenge she may not live to see the bright and peaceful future of Akiba. I very much worry for our best girl.
Dec 8, 2022 8:59 PM
Feb 2013
Everything was so unexpected this episode, and I am here for it
Dec 8, 2022 9:10 PM

Jul 2016
Did people seriously believe Suehiro would be able to kill someone who takes entire buildings down with just a revolver?

Overall, better than previous episodes but given the very few interactions we got from them, I find it hard to believe Ranko's interest in Suehiro was that deep.
Dec 8, 2022 9:11 PM
May 2022
Now I know why Drillmaster Sank expelled Yasuho and Okachimachi. At least I can forgive the cafe manager, but the mascot panda needs to go in the fire.

That's it. I'll be back in the final episode.
Dec 8, 2022 9:17 PM

Mar 2007
This was like the finest Yakuza Soap Opera love Tragedy.

As soon as that date ended, I knew Ranko was going to go with him no matter what anyone said. That's why she didn't kill Panda. It might have been stupid but she was in love, and had been persuaded by Nagomi's optimism that she too deserved a chance for happiness. And he was going to leave it all behind to go with her, until Panda off'd him.
Dammit. My heart is crying for them both.

Revenge is coming. The only question is whether Ranko will survive it.
Dec 8, 2022 9:23 PM

Feb 2016
I WANNA DATE NAGOMI AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Bro was a good guy, that was so sad, but even if the panda girl made such big mistake, damn, THE PANDA WAS A GREAT WAIFU ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she do more in the 2 episodes left.

Nagi was behind the assassination of Ranko's boss, I'm damn sure she is the other girl that was in the car with them, they look really similiar, so that girl was a traitor???
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Dec 8, 2022 9:37 PM
Jul 2018
I'm happy they gave so much attention to my favorite girl, Ranko, in this episode!
Dec 8, 2022 10:18 PM
Nov 2022
poor panda girl she’s just tryna do her best but keeps messing things up
Dec 8, 2022 11:36 PM

Nov 2012
Man, why my Ranko cant be happy already?
You shouldnt do did that Nagi-san, you're done

My Candies:

Dec 9, 2022 2:14 AM

Jan 2013
the Panda can talk and we now know alot about her!
Dec 9, 2022 3:24 AM

Nov 2010
After the credits, the assassin was shot and a pearl ring flew down on the road. It would have been a half-joke coming from the proverb "Casting pearls before swine".
Dec 9, 2022 3:32 AM

May 2022
StarryFruitty said:
Initially I sided with Okachimachi, but now her actions were unjustified after finding out she was spiteful and her selfish goal is to rise up the ranks as an apex maid; even her reaction once gunning down Michiyo as she shamelessly ran away.(Sorry Aya Hirano, but I rather see you more as Popuko.)

Suehiro deserves a better conclusion.
I don't want to get into argument, but at least I'm going to say that you have some problems with perceiving things.
Hopefully your real life isn't problematic because of that.

Anyway, very sad episode, for all 3 of them.
Dec 9, 2022 3:40 AM

Jun 2021
So much to process in this episode...

It turns out the girl who shot Ranko's manager, wayyyy back in the cold open of Episode 1, WAS THE FUCKING PANDA THIS WHOLE TIME!!! :O

And it was Nagi that organised that hit in the first place, and the one on Ranko now!

And Mr. Hitman legit fell in love with Ranko. They kissed, and he was preparing to propose to her!!

Poor Ranko. I had a feeling she felt her heart had been broken in the rain... I wanna give her many hugs. She's my favourite. And she looked really pretty in her outfit.

Well, now that everything is coming together, Nagi is a fucking dead woman. Ranko's gonna kill you, bitch.
Dec 9, 2022 4:44 AM
Sep 2021
The story is now making sense, now it looks like ranko will kill nagi for her cruel deeds.
I give it 5/10.
Dec 9, 2022 5:41 AM
Dec 2022
My prediction was right
F you Nagi

hope Ranko will give her hell

the surprised but kinda predicted is the Panda.. she will team up with Ranko I believe to clean her name and apologize to Ranko
Dec 9, 2022 5:42 AM
Dec 2022
Nachtwandler_21 said:
What's with Cygames getting veteran seiyuus for odd roles. First Kotono Mitsuishi for legendary Tae Yamada and now they dug freaking Aya Hirano somethere to voice Okachimachi.

means they have big budget and the anime is popular
Dec 9, 2022 6:23 AM

Oct 2016
Holy fuck man, I am in shambles. That was absolutely painful.

The reveals, the twists, my God. I had to process everything first once the episode ended, and then the tears started falling. That was just shitty for everyone involved. Though seeing Ranko be vulnerable and actually falling in love was so heartwarming.

I want to be angry with Okachimachi, but I can't, she's just another victim and she was just doing what she thought was right. But man, Nagi really is a piece of work huh.

Replacing Yakuza with Maids is gonna be one of the best things I've ever seen in my life once this is over. This show playing with my emotions. Can't wait for the last episodes, though at the same I don't want this show to end.
Dec 9, 2022 7:54 AM

Sep 2016
i'm a sucker for love stories that happen in non-romance anime, and even though i knew it was impossible for it to happen in this show, the ending still made me cry 😭 the panda backstory has me shocked though. it was pretty unexpected, but still an interesting development
Dec 9, 2022 8:27 AM
Apr 2016
So much twist and turn. Okachimachi reveals, another death, another spark of war is beginning. I'm conflicted. Good episodes though. Nagomi pls keep watch on ranko before...
Dec 9, 2022 8:28 AM
Jan 2017
the wind was a paid actor
Dec 9, 2022 8:30 AM
Jan 2017
AkeZZZ said:

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
nah i think Panda is her identity now.
Dec 9, 2022 9:20 AM
May 2021
This episode was amazing and heart breaking at the same time
That last twist man, he really loved her
Dec 9, 2022 9:24 AM

Sep 2020
Really great episode, and the panda reveal is quite surprising, connects to the first scene of the show.
Dec 9, 2022 9:37 AM

Jul 2017
MAN, this episode took another huge twist into the unknown, and it freaks me out even further.

Oinky Doink Café is absolutely thriving with customers, and Ranko...is hitting it off with a customer? Mr. Suehiro is a Loid-like hitman character for sure that's dealing with shady stuff, but this could be a potential for romance with the date. Even as the others help prepare for the date, Okachimachi suddenly blocking Ranko's way, has it sensed something amiss? Something about happiness?

No matter, the date between Suehiro and Ranko around Ueno is very subtle, yet has feelings drawn out for a feeling that both have never experienced before: fixated at their jobs, and never having a moment to rest, only at the café. It looks like a sudden, but happy proposition and proposal, even sealed with a kiss.

But wherever Ranko would be, Okachimachi is there, and the girl from within tells of her backstory, referencing back to the series' opening scene in Episode 1. Now that we get more clarification that it's Suehiro who wanted her dead, and even being Truck-kun-ed, she still survives, becoming a panda who hid until the right opportunity to tell Ranko that his hit target is her, and the one whom killed Ranko's manager Michiyo. Despite that, she let Okachimachi free to deal with Suehiro herself, and this would be for the best as she makes her leave.

Laving everything behind, even Akihabara, Ranko makes her way out to the station's Electric Town exit in the hopes of awaiting her one true love...only to have Okachimachi shoot Suehiro, and making her way back to the café to find the panda reveal the cold truth: a man who defies the rules to chase for love, even having a ring ready for a proposal. WHAT A COLD END, a tragedy awaiting to happen.

The REAL culprit: the current Creaturehead head Nagi, and Ranko IS OUT FOR BLOOD. Frightening...
KANLen09Dec 9, 2022 9:40 AM
Dec 9, 2022 10:04 AM
Nov 2016
my heart aches for Ranko, she knew his feelings were real but one does not simply leave the maid mafia.
Dec 9, 2022 10:22 AM
Jul 2021
Kudos to the writers and animators. This is another win for the show. One of the best episodes of the season so far. Very multi-layered story with 3 tragedies interlocking with one another.

-"Who are you?"
-"I am just a panda".

Somehow this line is so awesome and hilarious at the same time.
Dec 9, 2022 10:26 AM
Jul 2021
MadanielFL said:
This was honestly one of the best episodes so far, and nothing of the usual craziness even happened on it.

Actually the craziness is still there in this episode, e.g. the panda with a hole in the forehead walking around, shooting Suehiro and answering him "I am just a panda".
Dec 9, 2022 10:28 AM
Jul 2021
WatchSymphogear said:
That twist ending was pretty nice.

Glad to see you are enjoying this anime too.
Dec 9, 2022 10:37 AM

Feb 2014
I do feel for poor Ranko in this excellent episode. =(

Hearing Panda talk for the first time was surprising, but it was even more surprising that the girl in the panda suit was the VERY SAME maid that murdered Ranko's former head maid, Michiyo, back in the past. Thanks to the appearance of that policeman, she wasn't killed off by a younger Suehiro by the looks of it. Ranko could've killed Panda off right then and there, but she chose not to do so since it was something that her former head maid would be against in doing that.

Suehiro's role here was to kill Ranko by the orders of CreatureLand, but in the end, he chose to drop his mission as he was in love with Ranko. Sadly for him, Panda ended up shooting him in the back shortly after his call. His life would've been under threat anyway from CreatureLand, but either way, the fact that he went as far as to have an engagement ring with him just makes this episode hit even harder.

Thanks to that talk earlier, Ranko now knows that Nagi was fully behind the murder of her former head maid in the past and is still orchestrating a lot of bloodshed and violence even now. The time for her to be taken down is now and I really hope Ranko can finish her off.
Dec 9, 2022 12:21 PM

Apr 2015
JoexySun said:
WatchSymphogear said:
That twist ending was pretty nice.

Glad to see you are enjoying this anime too.

It's so nuts, I can't help but be entertained.
Dec 9, 2022 1:51 PM
Jun 2013
never thought this series would make me feel this type of sadness :- ( rip Ranko's budding relationship. loved the panda reveal tho, i was wondering if we were going to get a backstory about that
Dec 9, 2022 2:02 PM

May 2017
I didn't expect that twisted ending, it was so sad :(((
Originally I had no hope for any romance nuances in this anime, and kinda confused at first looking at how Ranko who has poker face all the time being flustered over men is like impossible respond I reckon. But after considering to think from Ranko's perspective as 36yo woman who had never experienced love, I can comprehend she must be influenced by new emotions she got from opposite gender and we could guess she has fallen in love to go as far as leaving her current job and life dedication to get her own happiness.

It's just one more step to her "true ending" but the twist hits so hard...
Dec 9, 2022 2:52 PM

May 2016
Okachimachi's death flag confirmed; probably going to sacrifice herself for Ranko's sake. Hope it doesn't turn out like this, but it's sure pointing that way.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Dec 9, 2022 3:17 PM

Nov 2017
How the fuck can Akiba maid mafia story hit so hard? Ranko feels the revenge, and I'm all for it, let her finish everything with her own hands..
Dec 9, 2022 3:22 PM

Nov 2017
tywhoppity said:
Okachimachi's death flag confirmed; probably going to sacrifice herself for Ranko's sake. Hope it doesn't turn out like this, but it's sure pointing that way.

Good! Fuck that Panda, let em go extinct
Dec 9, 2022 3:51 PM

Jan 2019
This show is brilliant. A ridiculous story about warring maid cafes pulling off a romantic noir tragedy could only work in anime.

Dec 9, 2022 7:39 PM

May 2018
well well well... Ranko-san goes berserk. Can't wait for the next episode.
Dec 9, 2022 8:17 PM

Oct 2022
Easily the best episode so far. I could feel Ranko's rage at the end there. I'm also glad we finally got information on the panda!
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akiba Meido Sensou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2022

324 by 28012001 »»
Jun 15, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Akiba Meido Sensou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2022

176 by Muow »»
Jun 13, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Akiba Meido Sensou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2022

131 by Muow »»
Jun 11, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Akiba Maid Sensou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

eplipswich - Oct 13, 2022

174 by Muow »»
Jun 10, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Akiba Maid Sensou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2022

394 by Muow »»
Jun 10, 4:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.