Forum Settings
Forums

'Level 1 dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu' Reveals Main Staff, 2023 Premiere

New
Oct 5, 2022 7:16 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Publisher Kodansha opened an official website for the television anime adaptation of Nazuna Miki's Level 1 dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu (My Unique Skill Makes Me OP even at Level 1) light novel on Wednesday, revealing the main staff and a teaser visual (pictured). The anime is scheduled to premiere in 2023.

Staff
Director: Yuuji Yanase (Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.)
Series Composition: Yuka Yamada (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon)
Main Character Design: Miyako Nishida (Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai.), Eri Kojima (Leadale no Daichi nite), Kaho Deguchi (Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko), Yuuko Ooba (Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita)
Studio: Maho Film

Miki began writing the fantasy novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in February 2017. Kodansha began publishing the series under its Ranobe Bunko imprint in August of the same year, featuring illustrations by Subachi. Kodansha shipped the seventh volume in November 2019.

Mawata began drawing a manga adaptation on the Suiyoubi no Sirius website on May 2018. Kodansha shipped the ninth volume on May 9.

Kodansha USA licensed the manga in English in November 2020 and the light novel this March. The eighth volume of the manga released on August 30 and the first light novel volume will release on December 27.

Official site: https://level1-anime.com/
Official Twitter: @level1_anime

Source: Comic Natalie
DatRandomDudeOct 5, 2022 7:24 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 5, 2022 7:21 AM

Mar 2020
Oh boi this wont sit well here judging by the title
Oct 5, 2022 7:27 AM

Nov 2008
The title reflects the quality of the story is in full force.

They aren't even trying to hide the fact that it is a bland isekai anymore, find original isekai to adapt or find a new trend.

Oct 5, 2022 7:29 AM

Sep 2014
Maho Film, more like isekai factory.
Oct 5, 2022 7:32 AM

May 2021
studio maho film, that director, and its premise... what a recipe for disaster. hope that it's good trash tho. one ep rule ig.
Oct 5, 2022 7:42 AM

Apr 2012
Why does character design on shows like this so often look so blurry and bland, like someone drew them for a couple of minutes with a relaxed hand?
Oct 5, 2022 9:13 AM

Nov 2008
RobertBobert said:
Why does character design on shows like this so often look so blurry and bland, like someone drew them for a couple of minutes with a relaxed hand?

Looks like the staff are tired of doing nonstop isekai, that and the torture of a workday they are subjected to everyday, you're not going to do your best when the anime is stale, bland, and uninteresting; and you have to work on this anime for 15 hours.

Oct 5, 2022 9:21 AM

Apr 2012
Hoppy said:
RobertBobert said:

Looks like the staff are tired of doing nonstop isekai, that and the torture of a workday they are subjected to everyday, you're not going to do your best when the anime is stale, bland, and uninteresting; and you have to work on this anime for 15 hours.

I mean, yes, these shows don't have a very big budget. But heck, even in the Mary Jane hentai, the character designs look less hacky.
Oct 5, 2022 9:59 AM

Feb 2021
Hoppy said:
RobertBobert said:

Sadly it is popular. Like a factory. I miss good old series.
Oct 5, 2022 10:26 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
My Unique Skill Makes Me OP even at Level 1

ah yes.. i remember when everyone was complaining about how generic alot of harem anime were

wheres was the:

"6 girls are chasing me and i reject all of them only to not pick my childhool friend/main love interest"

and i say this as a guy whos not even paying attention to the male lead nor cares who he picks...
Oct 5, 2022 11:01 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'll watch it just to see how it is lol
Oct 5, 2022 12:48 PM

Apr 2012
Tokoya said:

You're getting too cultured lately.
Oct 5, 2022 1:40 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
RobertBobert said:
Tokoya said:

Yes yes, the tides are changing lol
Oct 5, 2022 1:52 PM

Apr 2012
Tokoya said:
RobertBobert said:

Yes yes, the tides are changing lol

You remind me of the dude who deliberately paid for the New Charlie's Angels to "watch it burn".
Oct 5, 2022 6:52 PM

Feb 2014
He is holding a gun, will he actually use it?

More topics from this board

» 'Isekai Shikkaku' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair

Hyperion_PS - 9 hours ago

1 by seweholmes »»
41 minutes ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

21 by Old_School_Akira »»
3 hours ago

» Musician wowaka Dies

Sakana-san - Apr 9, 2019

34 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
3 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Medalist' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - May 17, 2023

55 by Adizcool »»
Today, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.