Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 4, 2022 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
Takagi in that santa outfit!

The Takagi and Nishikata chemistry was still pretty amusing to see as usual. Nishikata just doesn't know when to quit with his challenges lol. Looks like they added a lot of shoujo-like scenes to the episode, almost synonymous with how Takagi and Nishikata's relationship has been in the show.

Takagi's Merry Christmas scene was very sweet imo, probably the sweetest one I've seen this season.
Mar 4, 2022 9:32 AM

Apr 2014
Santa Claus~ is coming to town~
That Christmas date was very cute and Lovely. btw, Their dating location seemed to be Kurashiki.
AkeZZZMar 4, 2022 9:44 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 4, 2022 9:34 AM
Jun 2017
Advanced Merry Christmas to everyone...

This episode is just so sweet and cute...

My fave scenes for todays episode are:
🎁the gift giving between Takagi and Nishikata

🥰 When takagi is copying the girl from the said movie. She is just so cute and sweet on that one...

I also love the insert song used there, and we have some Chritmas song as ED for today's episode. Nice
Mar 4, 2022 9:55 AM

Apr 2021
Feliz natal Nishikata! Good christmas part but it reminded me when my kids didnt like the skateboards I offered them, unfortunate...
they also went to the movies very refreshing it would have been fun if they went to watch skate gang or 90's rsrsrsrs
Mar 4, 2022 9:58 AM
Dec 2015
Idk why I cried at exchange gift scene, this episode is so adorable 5/5
Mar 4, 2022 10:52 AM
May 2009
Takagi-san mimicking Kyunko

Kyuuuuuuuuun~

"I was being totally serious when I said I wanted you to think I was cute."
tomoto-kunMar 4, 2022 10:55 AM
Mar 4, 2022 10:57 AM

Feb 2019
Rie Takahashi singing Santa Claus is Coming to Town was great
Mar 4, 2022 11:03 AM

Feb 2021
If this show keeps on getting better and better, my heart won't be able to take it anymore ^

Winter holidays theme. Watching movies, playing together, giving each other gifts, "you are not cold btw" line :p. This is episode really brought them together more than ever before.
I love how he gave her gloves and she gave him the scarf she was making like 3 episodes back. It's heartwarming how they both progressed with their relationship as "more than friends". It's still very subtle but this season is uncovering and reaching for their real feelings towards each other and I'm here for it!

3 more episode for this season. I'm excited for the next 3 weeks!
Mar 4, 2022 11:05 AM

May 2020
Christmas date... well this one topped that stage play episode for me. Also good to see they did exchange their gifts.
Mar 4, 2022 11:36 AM

Mar 2021
Amazing episode Takagi looked so cute in the Santa outfit and the exchanging gifts scene was just perfectly done
Mar 4, 2022 12:27 PM
Apr 2021
Pretty good episode
Mar 4, 2022 12:35 PM

Oct 2020
Best episode, this season continues to get better as the story progresses. Filled with cute, wholesome moments and the comedy we've all come to know and love. This is my anime of the season hands down.
Mar 4, 2022 12:36 PM
Jan 2018
Love how every episode he gains more and more confidence
Mar 4, 2022 1:22 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Nishikata get a clue dude. The girl is head over heels for you. Takagi keeps giving him hints and waiting for him to make a move. He has feelings for her too but like all japanese male characters, he is nervous and awkward and can't express himself. Takagi knows this. She can read him like an open book.
Lovely episode, first movie date for the young pretend couple.
The gift exchange was so cute and funny also the feelings you get from your first love.
We all know they're married but with each episode we see progress. Takagi even pretended to be a character nishikata likes. Girls do that when they really into you.

The background art was beautiful.. the seaside scene, the ferry crossing all of it..
The snowy scene was so romantic as it started to snow just at sunset...

I wonder if anyone knows the place for their date .
They walked through an old neighborhood after the movie what looked to me is like Kyoto.

Mar 4, 2022 2:00 PM
Aug 2016
It's just me or this is not adapted from the manga? I really can't find it and i've read most of it.
By the way, awesome episode.
Mar 4, 2022 2:05 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This is the episode that was portrayed on the cover art itself, this may be the highlight episode of the season- unless it is somehow topped off by one of the remaining episodes.

WAIT WHAT?? ARE WE ACTUALLY DOING IT?? WAAAATTT!!!

HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!!!

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKK

Nishikita is still getting absolutely destroyed, but it's okay. He went out with Takagi-san, rode a ferry with her, went to see a LOVE movie with her, and gave her a Christmas gift with a card, thanking her for the time they spent together that day. I really can't ask for anymore at this point fam.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 4, 2022 2:13 PM

Dec 2013
As the season keeps going if feels like at any point Nishikata or Takagi could ask the other, I both love and hate that, another lovely episode.
Mar 4, 2022 2:14 PM

Jul 2020
after this episode Takagi must be at her limit to confess to Nishikita, and would be nice if he could piece together what it means when Takagi said "I was serious when I said I wanted you to think I was cute" and that she knitted a scarf for him
Mar 4, 2022 2:20 PM

Nov 2011
I legit cried during this episode. Holy lord I forgot about the SCARF!!!! And the damn gloves Nishikata noticing things like that MY BOY!!!!!!!!

But the best Takagi singing 'Santa clause is coming to town"!!! A Top tier anime Christmas episode. YES
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 4, 2022 2:32 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Some high quality christmas episode for sure, especially nice to see them having some nice (date) time together at the movie theater or playing with the claw crane
Mar 4, 2022 2:42 PM

Jul 2016
Now I wonder how long it will take for Nishikata to realize that all this was practically a date.
Mar 4, 2022 2:55 PM

Aug 2020
Today's result: Everyone won
Best date ever! I wonder if Nishikata even realizes they just had a date the whole day. This ep is a very huge progress to the series.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 4, 2022 3:12 PM

Aug 2020
That christmas date was jus UOYUEGFYIGOEHJEHVF AHHHHH
HOW MUCH ROMANTIC TENSION CAN THIS SHOW DO BEFORE IT DESTORYES ME. I was legit crying during the present scene... too good... too good.

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Mar 4, 2022 3:53 PM
Dec 2012
What a lovely episode ❤️ It doesnt feel like a normal anime episode. It feel like more of a very special episode or minimovie to me. Thanks to the creators for giving us this episode.
Mar 4, 2022 4:05 PM
Feb 2021
Hebi_op said:
It's just me or this is not adapted from the manga? I really can't find it and i've read most of it.
By the way, awesome episode.

I haven't read the manga, but from what I've heard, there isn't much progress and its more slice of life/ teasing focused. from what I've gathered this season, they're actually making considerable progress. a friend was telling me they may not make more seasons and might make an anime one ending where they actually confess or whatever, but I'm not sure
Mar 4, 2022 4:23 PM

Jan 2021
Nishikata-kun's reaction after the movie ends is literally my reaction to this episode:
YuyuichiMar 4, 2022 4:28 PM
Mar 4, 2022 5:57 PM

Dec 2015
You can't make a Christmas episode out of season or I will explode.
Mar 4, 2022 5:57 PM
Jun 2021
takagi san s3 solo carrying this season
Mar 4, 2022 6:25 PM

Dec 2021
The episode was so good!

This show has the best instrumentation I've ever heard, even outside of Anime. The
cover was recorded so well, especially that Harp, it was so crisp and clean!

I love that the credits to the
Mar 4, 2022 6:42 PM
Jul 2018
Nishikata still lost in his dream. Man when will we get critical strike of the season?
Rather very sweet and lovely episode.
Mar 4, 2022 6:53 PM
Apr 2021
best episode with many sweet moments. The opening song, ending song and insert song were great too. Can't wait for next week
Mar 4, 2022 7:06 PM
Jun 2020
Christmas came early bois. lesgoooo!!!🎄🎄⛄

Nishikata worrying that he didn't even have a single win on Takagi-san this year,
little did he know, He's always winning in Takagi's heart
Mar 4, 2022 7:07 PM
May 2021
This episode was very wholesome and cute!
Mar 4, 2022 7:17 PM

Jul 2014
Man, that gift exchange scene made me smile so much to the point where I teared up a little wtf. This episode was just so sweet haha.

Also, Rieri singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" <3... BLESSED EPISODE.
Mar 4, 2022 7:26 PM

Oct 2018
Considering this was literally just a straight-up date, this is probably my favorite episode of the season. Also I liked the insert song during the gift exchange scene, it gave me the feels.
Mar 4, 2022 8:22 PM

Sep 2020
This episode is just so amazing~ Beautiful lights and Christmas decorated cities!!!
Also I kind of want those tiny figures.
Mar 4, 2022 9:10 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It almost felt like Christmas today with this episode, really loved it. Opening up with another dream scene, pretty goofy lol, Santakagi-san was nice. And finally get to see why the promotional art is what it is for this season, the ferry ride is finally here, although it was brief lol. The entire movie date was great too, lots of good moments there, and love to see 100% Unrequited Love on the big screen, Nishikata was moved to tears lol. The end of the episode was amazing tho, the Christmas feel was very good and loved the pure sweetness that was the gift exchange, definitely one of my favorite Christmas episodes. I also loved Rie Takahashi singing one of the Christmas classics in the ED, very fitting and cute.
Mar 4, 2022 9:52 PM

Jul 2021
This was hands down best episode till now, loved it. We got the date from the OP and the visual cards.

The "fell in love" part was nice, Nishikata was right to be flustered about that, she was talking about him after all. Takagi seemed more romantically aggressive in this episode, it was great. We saw Nishikata getting red a lot in this episode.

The gifts they got for each other were really thoughful and I loved that. Nishikata got her gloves because she always seemed to be warming up her hands and Takagi got him a hand-made mufler.

That last part with the cards was really nice, they both thought of giving each other the same "Send this card to someone you care about." 10/10.

This episode had the season ending feels to it, ED playing, credits showing and the scenes from the episode playing in the window, that was great.

AAAAAA Just get together already. This makes me want to see how they are going to be around each other when they grow up, so bad.

Anyway, 6/5 episode. Can't wait for next week.
TsutanaiFuunMar 4, 2022 11:27 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 4, 2022 10:02 PM
Sep 2021
It was a Christmas theme episode
Mar 4, 2022 10:38 PM

Aug 2021
It was too wholesome, it made me cry
Mar 4, 2022 11:34 PM
Jul 2020
This is the episode I realized Takagi S3 is better than AoT final season
Mar 4, 2022 11:39 PM
Aug 2021
this was so cute ... it gave me the cultural festival vibes ... can't get enough even after rewatching it twice ..... nishikata sharing his present , while in snow 10/10 💜🎁 this feels amazing 💯💯💯
Mar 4, 2022 11:50 PM

May 2020
MERRI KURISUMASUUUU~
Mar 5, 2022 12:26 AM

Jul 2017
Christmas in March? OK...

The Christmas festivity date between Nishikata and Takagi is underway, because of Nishikata's obsession to 100% Unrequited Love which Takagi followed suit thereafter. And man, Nishikata, you had a chance to impress your girl but your expectations betray you. But Takagi, she dropped many "I love you" hints to Nishikata, always wanting to know if he'd reciprocated one day.

And in some instances, only acting as a "couple" will they be able to get certain stuff that regular couples can get. Nishikata really made a blunder by ordering movie tickets for the couple, and having to think of penning a letter for her. But holy wowsers, the movie scene of the two casually hitting their hands towards one another, and an Easter Egg that not a lot of people realize: the 100% Unrequited Love movie was cast by the EXACT SAME VAs as Takagi-san.

After that, it's more of the same teasing games, and Nishikata only has victory over Takagi in his mind while not realizing that the latter is acting so strangely like the former's favourite girl Kyunko acting out the movie part IRL. The gift exchange part is the best I've seen so far from the series, and both got practical gift for each other: a pair of gloves for Takagi and the knitted scarf for Nishikata. This is genuine love at its finest.

If there was anime-only seasonal episodes that made the "Best Episode" cut, this would be it in this season.
Mar 5, 2022 12:42 AM

Jun 2020
No way it's SanTakagi Nishikata thought he's so slick but what more does he has to ask after seeing Takagi in his dreams with a Santa outfit she looks cute tho

Takagi sure is baiting a lot here coming from Nishikata's reactions, The movie date was cute and wholesome

Wait what's going on Nishikata it's a trap, his reaction coming from Takagi's loss this is actually the first time we see Takagi "Losing", The exchange gift is probably the memorable part of the episode, Adding Riery singing Santa Claus is coming to town this episode might come as the best one yet I just wish this actually came out in December.
Mar 5, 2022 12:54 AM
Aug 2021
Easily the best episode of the season, I was touched and my eyes filled with tears.

5/5 episode
Mar 5, 2022 1:22 AM
Mar 5, 2022 1:22 AM
Oct 2019
Best Movie and Christmas Date!!

it's so funny hearing them voice in the Movie lol

oh my god, why do i tearing up from the happiness, i'm literally have the same Reaction as Nishikata after watching the Movie.
Mar 5, 2022 1:40 AM

Apr 2021
This episode makes you smile all the way while having tears of joy at the end. So good that it feels like a season finale already. Glad that there are still 3 more left.

I wonder when the confession will occur, by the end of this season or in the upcoming movie hmmm...

Mar 5, 2022 1:57 AM

Sep 2018
Jeez, I teared up at the end, I'm gonna lose my shit once they finally confess to each other. What a great episode. Three seasons of build up, gonna be so worth it.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2022

166 by lekrieg »»
Apr 11, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2022

57 by Jfile904 »»
Mar 28, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2022

143 by xRbzx »»
Mar 7, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2022

92 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2022

91 by Tamermoga73 »»
Aug 14, 2023 9:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.