Forums

'Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san' Gets Second Season

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 24, 2021 8:38 PM

Mar 2020
Since the Manga is just getting Better & Better, This will be LIT ASF🔥🔥
Subscribe to my Youtube : Rosvl Studio

I post Skits, Fingerstyle about Anime, F1 and many more :)

Link In My Profile!!
Oct 25, 2021 4:19 AM

Dec 2015
GGcc78 said:
Can we finally put this blu ray sales thing to rest now? It seems the powers that be don't care about that as much as they used to.

i seriously have to AGREE with this person! even if you go back to TV Tokyo's income reports for the three years AFTER 'Bleach' got canceled on Japanese TV it was ONE of their top 3, then top 5, then dropped into the top 10 earners for TV Tokyo. the DVD/BR sales in Japan didn't last that long!

international income for ALL the otaku industries in Japan is increasing EVERY YEAR! i've read a few 'economic impact reports' that've come out of Japan and in the 10 years from 1990-2000 the 'foreign income' from DVD/BR sales, publishing, net-streaming, translations, licensing bla bla bla... all that stuff... was only 30% of the ENTIRE otaku industries' income. since 2000-2020 that percentage has JUMPED to over 40% of their income is sourced from foreign interests.

i'm not just talking about Crunchy and NETFLIX's anime production funds in the past 5 years... it's Funimation, VIZ Media, Sentai Filmworks, Wakanim, Madman, Yen Press... ALL manga publishing and now Light Novel publishing, the games... you can get all the Hyperdimension Neptunia games on Steam now, with full English text... the most recent two SAO games with full English text... written BY the game devs, not patched together with some hack n slash coding by fans, buddy of mine in Austria saw OnePunchMan edited together with the first seven episodes... in a theater in Austria, with a German language dub! Crunchy, subbed (and i THINK dubbed) Shield Hero in German, is subbing Fena Pirate Princess in German too...

so anybody who thinks that Japanese sales of DVD/BR means YES or NO for a show to get a S2, or S3, or S4? is just thinking too narrowly.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Oct 25, 2021 4:30 AM

Dec 2015
now, as to Nag-a-ton-oh... getting a 2nd season? ughhh... i'm not happy nor disappointed it's happening.

i watched it, i finished it, i disliked it and liked it here and there... sometimes even at the same time. i'm glad the folks involved making this show etc. are going to get more money. i'm glad the folks who like it and want more as fans are getting more entertainment.

but me personally? meh? ...shrug... i don't really care. if there's absolutely nothing else on that day i'm interested in... when S2 airs... i might watch it, i might not. it'll all depend on the mood i'm in at that moment.

BUT AS ALWAYS, congrats to the production team and i hope they have a fun and highly productive/lucrative season. :)
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Oct 25, 2021 6:11 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
In the beginning I couldn't stand Nagatoro (Mostly because I know a girl that was kinda like her IRL but she changed for the better over the years) but she really grew on me lol so I'm excited to see this series continue

Oct 25, 2021 2:03 PM

Jul 2019
Happy with the news, it was a fun anime to watch.
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Oct 27, 2021 4:34 AM
Jun 2021
am i the only who miss nagatoro sadistic side after the ep 6 she is not that sadistic anymore it became wholesome well i dont hate it wholesome but i miss the bullying i hope she start to tease senpai more
Oct 30, 2021 11:29 AM
Aug 2021
Good news! This was the only release of 2021 that I liked so far. Can't wait for this to drop by (my best guess) Summer 2022 or Fall 2022
Nov 20, 2021 4:11 PM
Nov 2021
I want to know why she's so risky with her horseplay. What kind of life situation does a girl of 14 have to have to play at being so naughty... I'm thinking she got exposed early in life to a hentai older brother or sister.
Nov 20, 2021 4:11 PM
Nov 2021
I want to know why she's so risky with her horseplay. What kind of life situation does a girl of 14 have to have to play at being so naughty... I'm thinking she got exposed early in life to a hentai older brother or sister.
Nov 27, 2021 2:38 PM
Oct 2021
mrw9 said:
am i the only who miss nagatoro sadistic side after the ep 6 she is not that sadistic anymore it became wholesome well i dont hate it wholesome but i miss the bullying i hope she start to tease senpai more

That's cause nagatoro never wanted to be the Senpai's bully, if you take a closer look you can see that she was just interested in him cause the manga. I know she finds it funny to make fun of the senpai but that doesn't mean that she does it to hurt him or that what she finds funny is to see him suffer, it's just that she has fun that way and partly expresses her affection towards him that way.

Look for example in chapter 1 when she throws him into the water because it's neither what she wanted nor she thinks it's right and that's why she is surprised because in the end he ends up in the water and then she apologizes.

at no time does she behave like a sadist with him but rather like an annoying girl.
Nov 27, 2021 8:39 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Weebs want to be shamed more.
Dec 4, 2021 4:58 AM

Jul 2016
Its on my PTW now gonna catch up to season 1, seems the anime is doing well

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 4 minutes ago

1 by malvarez1 »»
2 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

7 by malvarez1 »»
3 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
3 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.