Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Mar 5, 2021 4:57 PM
Jul 2018
Some guys just overtrash the chapter. It was a fine chapter, and that kiss..

You guys do realize the outfit mikasa is wearing in last panel is from her dream/hallucination

And then there is this, the parallel from ch1.

It will be still disappointing if we don't get get explanations for some things. Tho at this point we might be going for upto personal interpretations.

Personally I can survive with these explanations, but it looks kinda impossible to explain all of these things with the aftermath of battle.

Ymir's motive-
Eren's motive/POV-
Historia's state-

I'm still hopeful after this chapter, I stll don't see what's the ending going to be.

Mar 5, 2021 4:58 PM

Oct 2020
Borshta said:
Some guys just overtrash the chapter. It was a fine chapter, and that kiss..

You guys do realize the outfit mikasa is wearing in last panel is from her dream/hallucination

And then there is this, the parallel from ch1.

It will be still disappointing if we don't get get explanations for some things. Tho at this point we might be going for upto personal interpretations.

Personally I can survive with these explanations, but it looks kinda impossible to explain all of these things with the aftermath of battle.

Ymir's motive-
Eren's motive/POV-
Historia's state-

I'm still hopeful after this chapter, I stll don't see what's the ending going to be.

All 3 of those thing are 100% going to be addressed in 139.
Mar 5, 2021 5:00 PM

May 2020
Okay, that kiss came out of nowhere, what was even the point of that? Anyways, this chapter was better than the previous ones at least, one more chapter left, how are they going to end this.
Mar 5, 2021 5:00 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah if eren is dead without explanation and the last chapter is just Paradis making peace and shit, this ending will be kinda trash.
removed-userMar 5, 2021 5:29 PM
Mar 5, 2021 5:01 PM

Jun 2020
Gilgameshuu said:
Okay, that kiss came out of nowhere, what was even the point of that? Anyways, this chapter was better than the previous ones at least, one more chapter left, how are they going to end this.
The kiss was Mikasa's way of saying goodbye
Mar 5, 2021 5:04 PM

Mar 2014
Sourire said:
ArisXav said:
This chapter just pissed me off, I should have dropped this in 123 and kept it as my headcanon ending. I dislike Isayama so much. I have been reading it since 2009, all my money and time wasted.
Damn you hate to see it.

Laugh at this harder than I thought I would
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Mar 5, 2021 5:06 PM
Nov 2020
and you people simply get so obsessed with AnR ending so much that you tryna make evry explanation to make sense for that ending, ok you all are free to have that ideal ending in your mind, but would you went riot if things in the end wont happen so????

and historia baby will play a great role for sure, the chapter been giving focus to babies but i don't know why people still trying to make sense it's eren's baby? LMAO this chapter should clearly deny all these shits you guys saying what eren is fighting for historia and his baby?? seriously???

if eren really did have a baby with historia , it would have to happen before their visit to marley as he went missing after that only until liberio raid he return and historia is already pregnant...

but in the refuge camp eren literally ask mikasa 'what am i to you???' if eren already had baby with historia that time he should be pushing mikasa away and reject her with whatever harsh words so she can let go of him but he freaking ask ' WHAT AM I TO YOU' so he can get a possible love confession from mikasa????
and then we saw that alternate reality that he will go with mikasa leaving evyone behind if this really happens so kindly explain to me the logic behind this??? why would he ask mikasa such question if he already make up his mind to fight for historia and his own baby??? lolllll

and before you call me some eremika shipper, i don't ship eren mika but their relationships make the most sense compared to your so call edgy humanity enemy couple LMAO

Mar 5, 2021 5:08 PM
Mar 2021
im confused why falco was the one who activated everyone into titans to fight reiner and everyone else
Mar 5, 2021 5:08 PM

Jun 2020
berutoruto said:
as usual reading comments on this forum can give me a brain disease make me wonder just how many brain cells some toxic users have when reading this chapter

it's all mikasa delusional imagination?? kindly explain to me how ch 1 kid eren saw that memory too of mikasa saying goodbye to him in this ch138, the clothes are exactly the same, it's obviously alternate reality not some mind bulshit mikasa make in her head

Also eren is so broken at the time when he first visit marley, the ramzi kid literally breaks him when he knew he gonna trampled them to death in future , he struggled so much that he wanted to use mikasa's reply to him as a way to run away from all these crazy shits he gonna do, so if mikasa really confessed her love at that point, there is a big possibility they both will flee together and leave everything behind

you said eren is chad and he wont do things like running away and shit, just read the uprising arc again the boy had mental breakdown before and he wanna give up on evrything, he's not always the edgy guy as you all thought, the man is so broken from all these things he wanna use mikasa feeling as an excuse

but then he saw the future visions of his choice
- run away : he can live his remaining years but paradis will get destroyed all his friends will get killed in the end
- fight on : he will dirty his own hands, killing everyone outside the island and will have to face his friends as enemy in the end, which is no doubt a route of pushing himself into the hell as quoted frm what he said in ch97

'but there are many unexplained things about eren's motive doing the rumbling, it looks like it's pointless at this point blah blah blah....ymir smile doesn't make sense blah blah ....'
calm the fuck down this is mikasa'a chapter for godsake cant you all be patient and wait till 139 to see eren POV before you judge everything goddamnit!!!

and for those braindeads calling mikasa necrophilia, are you guys illiterate or what ???
quote from wikipedia: 'Necrophilia is a pathological fascination with dead bodies, which often takes the form of a desire to engage with them in sexual activities, such as intercourse.'

she said herself she cant let go of eren, she decided to be the one to execute the person she cared the most and you guys call her nercophilia, mental, crazy, creepy??? what fucking went wrong in the mind of you people???

aside eren, she's the character that suffered the most at least in this chapter for having to kill eren and while her comrades fighting to death out there you ask her to kiss the man first and say farewell words to the man then only she cut his head off??? she need to severe the titan control first to save dying people out there and i doubt Eren is even dead yet, the look he gave to mikasa before she cut him off is probably the most gentle look i have seen throughout the entire AOT series as if he accept what is coming to him

of course i understand the scene at the final panel can be disturbing to some people but tell me what's not disturbing in AOT lmao this is always isayama's style, and you people who straight up use derogative term like necrophilia to describe the resolve of the character are far more disgusting and disturbing lollll either you don't read the chapter properly or you just some trolling mfs

berutoruto said:
and you people simply get so obsessed with AnR ending so much that you tryna make evry explanation to make sense for that ending, ok you all are free to have that ideal ending in your mind, but would you went riot if things in the end wont happen so????

and historia baby will play a great role for sure, the chapter been giving focus to babies but i don't know why people still trying to make sense it's eren's baby? LMAO this chapter should clearly deny all these shits you guys saying what eren is fighting for historia and his baby?? seriously???

if eren really did have a baby with historia , it would have to happen before their visit to marley as he went missing after that only until liberio raid he return and historia is already pregnant...

but in the refuge camp eren literally ask mikasa 'what am i to you???' if eren already had baby with historia that time he should be pushing mikasa away and reject her with whatever harsh words so she can let go of him but he freaking ask ' WHAT AM I TO YOU' so he can get a possible love confession from mikasa????
and then we saw that alternate reality that he will go with mikasa leaving evyone behind if this really happens so kindly explain to me the logic behind this??? why would he ask mikasa such question if he already make up his mind to fight for historia and his own baby??? lolllll

and before you call me some eremika shipper, i don't ship eren mika but their relationships make the most sense compared to your so call edgy humanity enemy couple LMAO

People have been so blinded by their fantasies while claiming to be the people who "AcTuAlLy CaRe AbOuT gOoD wRiTiNg". So annoying
Mar 5, 2021 5:09 PM

Mar 2014
Can't wait to see the final chapter and the whole of MAL AOT community blowing up.

Might even trend on Twitter.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Mar 5, 2021 5:09 PM
Nov 2019
Idk what I was expecting but it definitely wasn’t that.
Mar 5, 2021 5:10 PM
Mar 5, 2021 5:11 PM

Sep 2017
The last Cope cylinder for my fellow Yeagerists.
Consume sparingly and and remember to trust the plan.
Mar 5, 2021 5:14 PM
Nov 2020
If anyone here has read the evangelion manga, I think this could end up having a very similar ending to that (I don’t wanna spoil it here so if you don’t know how the manga ended then go look it up if you’re fine with spoilers) but I think we could see Ymir making the same choice shinji did at the very end. Given the fact that she was smiling at the end (I’m assuming it was a happy/contented smile).
scdylanMar 5, 2021 5:44 PM
Mar 5, 2021 5:22 PM
Oct 2020
It makes no sense that Mikasa was able to see alternate reality. Please isayama, don't make up bullshit with Ymir ex Machina.
Mar 5, 2021 5:28 PM
Jul 2018
Fuck this shit! Eren is a pussy. Did the yeagerists die for this shit? That bitch was smiling when Rapekasa kissed him.
removed-userMar 5, 2021 5:41 PM
Mar 5, 2021 5:31 PM

Jun 2020
raryaryagi said:
Fuck this shit! Eren is a pussy. Did the yeagerists died for this shit? That bitch was smiling when Rapekasa kissed him.
Bruh wait for the Eren PoV next chap do you really think he said "oh well I lost guess I'll die happily"? No. He smiled because everything is going according to his plan
Mar 5, 2021 5:34 PM

Feb 2021
i have to say after re-reading some of what eren said this ending makes perfect sense.
holy shit, how can you people not see he wanted this ending after he said:
1)you can't lose if you don't fight, lose, lose.
2)i just keep on sleeping until my enemies cut off my head.

i'm sorry for ever doubting you isayama.
Mar 5, 2021 5:42 PM
Jan 2018

Anyone ? no ? because that's what I saw xD
Mar 5, 2021 5:44 PM
Apr 2020
So instead of giving us a proper closure, it given us more questions, there are too many questions/plot-points that cannot be solved within 1 chapters

3-4 chapters is what this series needs. It’s so disappointing
Mar 5, 2021 5:44 PM
Jul 2018
MadManMad said:
The last Cope cylinder for my fellow Yeagerists.
Consume sparingly and and remember to trust the plan.

Supply me a month's amount bro.
Mar 5, 2021 5:47 PM

Jan 2018
Incredible! I loved this so much.
Mar 5, 2021 5:48 PM
Jun 2015
Mikasa just threw away her simp ideals after 138 and killed the one thing she cared about. Character Development folks!
Mar 5, 2021 5:50 PM

Sep 2017
Wait a fucking minute if the alternative timeline is true then it's like this :
-In other timeline, Eren gives up on everything, he escapes with Mikasa
-Eren dies and Mikasa says that she will see him later
-Eren loops back to start, chapter 1
-Mikasa doesn't confess anymore in this timeline
-Rumbling happens
-Eren dies by Mikasa's hands
HE JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD IN THE SEARCH OF FREEDOM BUT IT'S A LOOP
SO BY MOVING FORWARD HE GOES BACK TO WHERE HE STARTED
ALL THIS TIME THE FREEDOM WAS HIS CAGE
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Mar 5, 2021 5:51 PM
Sep 2019
No other piece of story makes me emotional, even though I would have liked different ending. Masterpiece, nothing less.
I don't care what you think about the last panel, it was just beautiful.
Conny and Jean's transformations were heartbreaking.
Onyankopon is probably dead
Annie, Pieck and Rainer will probably die as well
The world will not be destroyed, but it still somehow feels like the end. Whenever I first started watching it in 2019, it was my first anime, I binged all 3 seasons in 2 days and then read the manga couple of months after. It was always hype, it was always emotional and powerful, but chapters 137 and 138 finally made it beautiful. Zeke and Eren's deaths were the most touching scenes I've ever experienced. The feeling we will not get anymore of any of them is just heartbreaking. I never expected it to be what it has become, but somehow it has surpassed all my expectations.
I like to theorize, I liked the theory that perhaps Eren is still on Paradis and will go to Historia's child to continue the rumbling. It's good that it didn't go that way. The beauty of this choice by Isayama showed that Eren is willing to leave himself vounerable to unite everyone in the world, either that, or they all die. I don't care if that's copy of Code Geass, It's beautiful and there is nothing that will be more beautiful than self secrifice to bring world peace. I would like for Eren to succed, but did he, himself want that? He was in pain, he was crying, he wanted freedom. It's only natural for the closest person to him to finally set him free. That's what he is now.
Free.
Mar 5, 2021 5:52 PM
Jul 2018
Mfs be crying about mikasa's kiss as if they didn't see eren flatten ramzi's ass.
Mar 5, 2021 5:53 PM

Aug 2020
One more chapter, hope that can clear up all this chaos and mystery.
Still curious about Historia baby and Eren-Mikasa memories...
Mar 5, 2021 5:53 PM
Oct 2020
MadManMad said:

I'm not going to lie, it would be pretty cool
Mar 5, 2021 5:56 PM
Jun 2015
[quote=SirTristamSfan message=62217664]Poetic Masterpiece. This surpasses evangelions' ending by far. Now I will take that back if somehow the ones who turned titans are reversed back .Please dont do that
Shadzzo said:
Lmao literal necrophilia. Cant believe Isayama destroyed Mikasa like that. Who the fuck thinks kissing a decapitated head was a good idea? If you want a kiss, let them kiss before the beheading. Garbage chapter. Garbage arc.

Some other highlights from the chapter:
-More fake stakes. We all know everyone will be un-titanized by the next chapter. We all know nothing will happen to any of the alliance members lol. "Oh they are cornered this time they are in trouble!" The same thing where the main cast was in trouble in every scene during the whitewalker battle in GOT season 8. They will all be fine.
-Eren not using any of his powers except a simple knuckleduster.
-Ymir creeply smiling at Mikasa kissing a dead head
-Probably all of the Marley soldiers will be fine as well. Im sure they wont even change their minds about "noo eldians are good now!" after seeing literally all of them turning into titans lmao
Kissing someone's dead head is not necrophilia. It was her saying goodbye to the one thing she cared most about. Killing Eren gave her some good development. If it was Levi, she'd still be the same dumb simp
Mar 5, 2021 5:57 PM
May 2020
There's simply no point of showing us the Eren - Historia flashback if farmer is the father. Historia lied about her due date and she herself asked him if she should get
pregnant. The only way this makes sense is if Eren rejected her. But do we really need the last chapter for that?
Mar 5, 2021 5:59 PM
Jun 2015
arthur_morgan2 said:
i have to say after re-reading some of what eren said this ending makes perfect sense.
holy shit, how can you people not see he wanted this ending after he said:
1)you can't lose if you don't fight, lose, lose.
2)i just keep on sleeping until my enemies cut off my head.

i'm sorry for ever doubting you isayama.
And I'm a dumbass for thinking you had a Chuck Norris pic lmaooo
Mar 5, 2021 6:01 PM
Apr 2017
Not a fan of how this entire arc turned out honestly. Curious if Isayama really goes full Muv Luv for the ending, this chapter reminded me of it.
Mar 5, 2021 6:04 PM

Feb 2021
armchair3 said:
There's simply no point of showing us the Eren - Historia flashback if farmer is the father. Historia lied about her due date and she herself asked him if she should get
pregnant. The only way this makes sense is if Eren rejected her. But do we really need the last chapter for that?

simply put, no. there is no reason to show the rest of the flashback even if eren is the father(which he probably isn't), since it won't effect the plot in any way whatsoever.
Mar 5, 2021 6:05 PM

Sep 2017
PlayMaker22 said:
MadManMad said:

Wait a fucking minute if the alternative timeline is true then it's like this :
-In other timeline, Eren gives up on everything, he escapes with Mikasa
-Eren dies and Mikasa says that she will see him later
-Mikasa doesn't confess anymore in this timeline
-Rumbling happens
-Eren dies by Mikasa's hands

I'm not going to lie, it would be pretty cool

This month will be like eternity.
Mar 5, 2021 6:07 PM

May 2020
not gonna lie the last panel was kind of awkward... maybe ill wait for some better scans and english translations...
Mar 5, 2021 6:08 PM
Jan 2021
That was so beautiful and sad at the exact same time. Isayama made the perfect ending for this chapter. Im gonna miss eveyone who perished today especially mah boi Eren. You all will definitely be missed but never forgotten 😔.
Mar 5, 2021 6:12 PM

Mar 2020
Fuck fuck fuck, i'm crying like crazy, WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!?!??

Mar 5, 2021 6:14 PM

May 2020
Wait can somebody explain to me the whole flashback? Is it an alternate setting, where Eren and Mikasa run away? Is that the hidden power of the Akermans? Like they can see what it would be like if they chose a different path??
Mar 5, 2021 6:18 PM

Dec 2020
The rumbling stopped, but somehow Eren can conviniently keep using some of his founder abilities. And somehow Falco can conveniently use the scream now even though Zeke is dead, but somehow none of the Marleyans titan researchers ever thought of testing new shifters titanized with Zeke's spinal fluid, and observing if they had those abilities.

Let's add all those somehow's to the previous ones, from 124 when Eren couldn't revert Zeke's titans, to the alliance going out of their way to play heroes and help the people who want to genocide them, to Eren refusing to fully use his full powers to stop the alliance in 133, and to the numerous asspulls in 137, and we get our abundant pile of plot conveniences in order to have this final battle happening and going exactly as Isayama wanted to.

Unexplained plot devices apart, this chapter did nothing to redeem the previous one in terms of tones of the narrative, atmosphere and thematic consistency. Nobody at this point can keep pretending the alliance was portrayed as anything other than cliche heroes in the "right" and Eren as anything other than a mad nutjob who went too far. Everything is pointing towards a peace ending with the survivors even though it makes absolutely no fucking sense after what Eren has done. I can hardly see how is the last chapter supposed to subvert all of this, and even if somehow it will end up actually doing that it would still not redeem how poor this final arc has been overall.

Also the "see you later" moment was really underwhelming and just boring for being a plot point foreshadowed ever since chapter 1. Chapters 121 and 122 did far more better at that.

Next chapter we will probably have some closure with Ymir, the titan curse being lifted, and its positive nonsensical consequences for the status of the Eldians, and maybe what's left of Eren and Historia POV.
Mar 5, 2021 6:19 PM

Jun 2013
I don't give a shit how you dipshits feel. This is an incredible ending.
Mar 5, 2021 6:24 PM
Jul 2018
Lux_Vacui said:
The rumbling stopped, but somehow Eren can conviniently keep using some of his founder abilities. And somehow Falco can conveniently use the scream now even though Zeke is dead, but somehow none of the Marleyans titan researchers ever thought of testing new shifters titanized with Zeke's spinal fluid, and observing if they had those abilities.

Let's add all those somehow's to the previous ones, from 124 when Eren couldn't revert Zeke's titans, to the alliance going out of their way to play heroes and help the people who want to genocide them, to Eren refusing to fully use his full powers to stop the alliance in 133, and to the numerous asspulls in 137, and we get our abundant pile of plot conveniences in order to have this final battle happening and going exactly as Isayama wanted to.

Unexplained plot devices apart, this chapter did nothing to redeem the previous one in terms of tones of the narrative, atmosphere and thematic consistency. Nobody at this point can keep pretending the alliance was portrayed as anything other than cliche heroes in the "right" and Eren as anything other than a mad nutjob who went too far. Everything is pointing towards a peace ending with the survivors even though it makes absolutely no fucking sense after what Eren has done. I can hardly see how is the last chapter supposed to subvert all of this, and even if somehow it will end up actually doing that it would still not redeem how poor this final arc has been overall.

Also the "see you later" moment was really underwhelming and just boring for being a plot point foreshadowed ever since chapter 1. Chapters 121 and 122 did far more better at that.

Next chapter we will probably have some closure with Ymir, the titan curse being lifted, and its positive nonsensical consequences for the status of the Eldians, and maybe what's left of Eren and Historia POV.

Put a stop to your somehows bro. Eren is the founding titan, and rumbling is founding titan's ability which stopped. Did falco really transform eldians?, Hallucigenia-chan can transform them.

And bro why do you think Female titan was able to somehow control titans with her scream?
Mar 5, 2021 6:25 PM

Aug 2014
Guess this is the ending of Eren and most likely the titans as a whole but felt like a random way to finish it all.

The parallel story and panels with Mikasa were absolutely great and we finally get the kiss!

The throwback to chapter 1 tho
I really hope this isnt really the ending and we get a better conclusion in the final chapter but not really shaping up to be like that.

Also, really disappointed Jean didn't turn into a Horse titan :/ wasted potential.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 5, 2021 6:26 PM
Mar 2021
sk8head said:
Wait can somebody explain to me the whole flashback? Is it an alternate setting, where Eren and Mikasa run away? Is that the hidden power of the Akermans? Like they can see what it would be like if they chose a different path??

Whatever it is, Mikasa shares this dream/alternate reality with Eren since it matches the panels from Chapter 1 of the manga when he wakes up and the scene was from his point of view.
Mar 5, 2021 6:26 PM
Jul 2014
Holy shit dude, I don't know what's worse in this thread and other sites, people claiming that whoever likes this is brainlet or the people who dislike this is delusional edgy.

Either way, it feels really weird that after reading this for 6~7 years I don't really feel much for what happened to the characters on the second to last chapter. I guess that's what happens when you follow a series where you can't really connect to some characters or like them after reading for such a long time, in this case IMO, most of the Alliance characters were quite dull compared to Eren, Erwin or Zeke, for example, and I couldn't care much for what they've done in these past few chapters. It didn't help that I was almost always craving for the Eren/Zeke's POV, or even Jean's reaction about the entire thing that was happening, as I considered them much more interesting. Well, all that's left is the last chapter and hope that one day I can cheer myself up to re-read or just watch/re-watch the entire anime in a binge and enjoy this more, since right now it's quite hard to digest such a long manga without another look.
Mar 5, 2021 6:29 PM

Mar 2020
emanke17 said:
im confused why falco was the one who activated everyone into titans to fight reiner and everyone else

Yeah, i too wonder why he did that
Mar 5, 2021 6:30 PM
Jan 2021
Lux_Vacui said:

finally someone said it
Mar 5, 2021 6:32 PM
Mar 2021
Just created an account here to share my opinion as well. Hi!

Anyway, as someone who is not particularly invested in the series I'm okay with how the story is playing out other than just how little is explained. Maybe that's more realistic in such an unrealistic fantasy scenario, but for an audience member all I am feeling most from the end is confusion.

Let Mikasa kiss the decapitated head of her genocidal buddy. Why not at that point?
Mar 5, 2021 6:33 PM

Dec 2020
Borshta said:

Put a stop to your somehows bro. Eren is the founding titan, and rumbling is founding titan's ability which stopped. Did falco really transform eldians?, Hallucigenia-chan can transform them.

And bro why do you think Female titan was able to somehow control titans with her scream?

Why could Eren generate that colossal titan form then if he lost his founder abilites?

Falco was clearly the one to trigger their transformation, why him?

The female titan can only bait mindless titans to its own location, it can't control them.
Mar 5, 2021 6:34 PM
Dec 2019
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Incels were too busy jerking off to 130/131 to Chadness of our Lord and Savior Ellen Yeager that they misinterpreted these chapters and didn't understand the point of them is to show Eren as a fucked up, hypocritical, selfish, weak person, one shaken in his beliefs.

But surely Eren is a Chad because he has abs, and also stomps on people. Ok.

A difference in takes i guess, i cant conceive a guy that instead of burdening future generations...future comrades, takes the matters, all the burden by himself as someone weak or shaken... thats pure chadassery in my dictionary. Someone so impassive and unyielding is completely the opposite of weak or shaken. The guy you have in your banner on the other hand, its to me the epitome of a broken lapdog. By that notions i imagine you saw erwin and floch as weak too.

If eren fullfil his deed as you envisioned he would be a chad for me, his declaration of war is pure elocuence and edgy chadness.
Mar 5, 2021 6:36 PM
Aug 2016
Gloomy-eyes said:
Koustubh said:

Why not though? I mean, there are flaws for sure. But aside from Mikasa's weird kiss scene, isn't that what Jaegerists wanted, that the alliance dies?
Dude, feel free to like the chapter but don’t just brush it off with “Yeagerists” or “it isn’t your headcanon” garbage take. The writing is tremendously flawed with tons of plot holes and convenience. I would be damn surprised if any critics like this weightless arc

Alright fam. I don't know, I really liked this chapter.
Pages (23) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » did u guys hate the ending? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 1, 2023

61 by deg »»
May 13, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Feb 6, 2016

123 by CutieAnshin »»
May 12, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1870 by KatoWorks »»
May 10, 10:38 AM

» Should the new "volume 35" art book with an extra chapter about Levi's backstory be considered part of this series or should it get its own entry on here?

ryan77999 - May 1

9 by ryan77999 »»
May 7, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.