Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 7, 2021 11:38 AM
Nov 2020
keragamming said:
From reading the comments the impression I get is if Eren wins, best manga ever! Classic!

If Eren loses, shounen ending, generic bad ending, snk fell apart, not a classic!

Folks here are subconsciously nitpicking because they don't want the alliance to win.

Farith10 said:

Why didn't Berthold nuked Shinganshina instead of just breaking the wall??
Why did Marley sent fucking childs to obtain the founder?
Why did Monke waited for the Survey Corps to organize instead of just attacking ASAP?
Why Rodd tried to Talk no justu Historia instead of just transform her and force her to eat Eren?
Why didn't the Warriors kidnaped Eren earlier while no one was watching and escaped?
You sound like my dad, if you nitpick like this almost every work of fiction falls apart

I love this counter argument to @chiearlymorning which he simple ignores.

The thing is we can nitpick literally every story like this, because in the end it's a story that was written by a human and not real life events, so all these things happening is on purpose obviously, the trick is for the author to try and hide the convenience of these things , but when a person don't like a series or the direction it has gone into that's when these conveniences become more apparent.

You don't want Eren to lose hence you are subconsciously looking at anything that would conveniently help the allieance in winning or having a chance to win.

Folks here have their opinion, and because of what is going on right now it seems the allience will win, therefore they have already drop the series or saying the ending is shit without seeing the ending I call these person time travellers I'm not saying persons can't make prediction of how it will end, but making premature comments before it ends may put you in the category of "this comment didn't age well"

Isayama could easily be baiting his readers into thinking Eren will lose only to make Eren somehow wins.

When Eren took the Warhammer power some readers were saying he is getting too op and that no villain will be able to defeat him and that it doesn't even make sense to continue as we all know how the story will end, the good guys including Eren will defeat the final boss the end.

Only for Isayama to do a reverse card make Eren the villain himself. So this could be another one if those things.

Persons could be right but all I am saying is at least see the end before making these conclusion and calling the manga shit before you actual see the end.

Man i really love the chapter. It was straight fire & Action. Pieck MVP! Even though it felt short because of the all Action it was very good good one. Why this mfs nitpicking that much instead of being hyped & happy that we still are getting chapters. The manga is ending soon also Tokyo lockdown is/maybe happening so lets pray for no more delayed chapters like in 2020 in summer with 1 month delay situation. Im sad because after only 3 more ch aot will end. No more greatness or anything. Lets all be grateful!
Jan 7, 2021 11:40 AM
Jul 2018
@keragamming

nop I can make counter argument to all of the above.

Why didn't Berthold nuked Shinganshina instead of just breaking the wall?? bc they didn't want to provoke the founding titan, they needed to use the chaos to sneak inside the walls with all the refugees
Why did Marley sent fucking childs to obtain the founder? bc children are easy to indoctrinate with propaganda which is why child soldiers are more loyal
Why did Monke waited for the Survey Corps to organize instead of just attacking ASAP? zeke's plan was to bait them and wait till they get close and use baseball to throw rocks at them
Why Rodd tried to Talk no justu Historia instead of just transform her and force her to eat Eren? he doesn't want to get close bc hes afraid she might eat him. also he does try to transform her in the end but she threw the syringe on the ground.
Why didn't the Warriors kidnaped Eren earlier while no one was watching and escaped? they had a plan but reiner had a mental breakdown and transformed on the wall

see all these answers were explained in the manga. but these new chapters feel like theres no plan, no explanation, no tension at all.
Jan 7, 2021 11:43 AM

Jan 2018
All the warhammers attacked at the same time when the cringevengers were in the sky but did nothing once they are on the founder huh
SoukaTheRealJan 7, 2021 11:50 AM
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jan 7, 2021 11:44 AM

Oct 2013
IronGhost115 said:
I was a full Eren supporter until now. Alliance simply didn't have anything convincing to win me over...to save the world? how generic and pathetic, but now...in these dark times when miss. Kiyomi's kindness shines like a beacon of hope...I'm speechless. I mean she literally sacrificed her boat, this level of dedication and sacrifice, we've never witness before. EREN HAS TO BE STOPPED! So we can repay Kiyomis kindness and her boat!

Are you implying that the author is using this as a justification for why they should stop Eren, to show that not all none eldians are bad? We already knew this when she saved Udo. back in chapter 97.

Isayama doesn't need to make any justification for why the alliance should stop Eren as mass killing billions of people is wrong as the world isn't black and white and not everyone outside of Paradise hates or even care enough about the Eldians to even hate them. Especially children and babies are probably not even aware of their existence in the first place, they too deserve to die right?

This is a big deal for Gabi as Kiyomi is not an Eldian so for a none Eldian to do something like that is a big deal for her, nothing else nothing more.

Also you make it sound like the other characters were agreeing with what she just said, literally no one said anything to her and Reiner was thinking of gabi safety more than anything, completely ignore what she just said.

That sarcasm was just ridiculous, I know you want Eren to win but atleast take off your bias hat off just for a second to look at this logically.

You saw three pages of the preview chapter and you already batshit upset about it. lol

chiearlymorning said:
Remember when warhammer titan one shot attack Titan with hammer? Remember when warhammer Titan could spawn giant hardened sword that cut through buildings? Ok, now we have 1000 warhammer Titans but they can’t kill Reiner. Bruh

Difference is one is intelligent these aren't, that is what you didn't keep into consideration, the one that fought Eren has common sense, thoughts, intelligence etc these are mindless titans that are instructed to fight.

aka they basically mindless titan shifters.

chiearlymorning said:
If mf pieck was that strong and could transform 50 times without getting tired why didn’t she solo kill eren? She’s better than armored, jaw titan and beast Titan. She killed warhammer Titan like it was nothing while eren need mikasa’s help to defeat it.

Piek is not strong, but she has endurance far better than other shifters this was hinted at early on when see said she was in titan form for 3 month straight.

Again mindless titan shifters, that is the difference here.

Try again
keragammingJan 7, 2021 11:49 AM
Jan 7, 2021 11:51 AM

Dec 2020
I can ignore the numerous inconsistencies others have pointed out. What's really bugging me though is how a peace ending is supposed to happen after all this. Paradis is an island still decades behind the rest of the world, an easy prey for expansionist nations, if the titan power ends now, as i'm sure it will, they will completely be left defenseless. After everything Eren has done i can't see how the cycle is supposed to stop, they will keep using Eren's past actions as a pretest to invade and stealing what they have.

And don't start with that retarded garbage of the Marleyan general's speech of peace. I'm sure the people in that fort didn't really shoot each other and they just emptied their guns at the sky, as a sign of peace. But in the end it's impossible this is gonna end in peace if Eren is stopped and they lose the titans. Or should i say it would be impossible in reality.
Jan 7, 2021 11:54 AM

Aug 2019
SethBigBoss said:
All the warhammers attacked at the same time when the cringevengers were in the sky but did nothing once they are on the founder huh

Look again, that literally happened a few seconds after

https://i.ibb.co/fp0QJjM/42405-BCD-0363-44-B2-85-B7-147-F3318-A088.jpg
Jan 7, 2021 11:57 AM

Jan 2018
cAbaddon said:
SethBigBoss said:

I'm seeing one warhammer doing something, not all of them doing it like before
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jan 7, 2021 12:00 PM

Aug 2019
SethBigBoss said:
cAbaddon said:

You’re literally seeing other in the back ready for the throw.

Whining just because.
Jan 7, 2021 12:01 PM

Jan 2018
cAbaddon said:
SethBigBoss said:

You’re literally seeing other in the back ready to throw.

Whining just because.

Do you know what "at the same time" means ? I don't think it's that difficult to understand...and I'm not talking about one or two but all of them
Jan 7, 2021 12:02 PM
Jul 2018
@keragamming

still even if they are mindless they can't always survive through that. If this was season 1 AOT they all would have died 100 times over. this is like season 1 GOT vs season 8 GOT
Jan 7, 2021 12:07 PM

Aug 2019
SethBigBoss said:
cAbaddon said:

You’re literally seeing other in the back ready to throw.

Whining just because.

Do you know what "at the same time" means ? I don't think it's that difficult to understand...and I'm not talking about one or two but all of them

Oh no I will go and bitch because they attacked at the same time and a few moments after they didn’t ohh noo .

Literally the criticism of a whiny child with a 2 digits IQ that want to be an edgy troll in Internet forums.
Jan 7, 2021 12:10 PM

Sep 2019
Yes we've finally located ZOOK. Seems like Armin's about to pull some shenanigans.
Jan 7, 2021 12:13 PM

Jan 2018
cAbaddon said:
SethBigBoss said:

Oh no I will go and bitch because they attacked at the same time and a few moments after they didn’t ohh noo .

Literally the criticism of a whiny child with a 2 digits IQ that want to be an edgy troll in Internet forums.

Whoa that's embarrassing, there's no need to behave like a retard just because you don't know how to argue you know ?
Jan 7, 2021 12:18 PM

Feb 2018
keragamming said:
IronGhost115 said:
I was a full Eren supporter until now. Alliance simply didn't have anything convincing to win me over...to save the world? how generic and pathetic, but now...in these dark times when miss. Kiyomi's kindness shines like a beacon of hope...I'm speechless. I mean she literally sacrificed her boat, this level of dedication and sacrifice, we've never witness before. EREN HAS TO BE STOPPED! So we can repay Kiyomis kindness and her boat!

Are you implying that the author is using this as a justification for why they should stop Eren, to show that not all none eldians are bad? We already knew this when she saved Udo. back in chapter 97.

Isayama doesn't need to make any justification for why the alliance should stop Eren as mass killing billions of people is wrong as the world isn't black and white and not everyone outside of Paradise hates or even care enough about the Eldians to even hate them. Especially children and babies are probably not even aware of their existence in the first place, they too deserve to die right?

This is a big deal for Gabi as Kiyomi is not an Eldian so for a none Eldian to do something like that is a big deal for her, nothing else nothing more.

Also you make it sound like the other characters were agreeing with what she just said, literally no one said anything to her and Reiner was thinking of gabi safety more than anything, completely ignore what she just said.

That sarcasm was just ridiculous, I know you want Eren to win but atleast take off your bias hat off just for a second to look at this logically.

You saw three pages of the preview chapter and you already batshit upset about it. lol

lol It was just a joke about a poorly written line.
Gabi needed to explain to them how they got here and what happened to Kiyomi/the ship but using it as "THAT's why we need to stop the rumbling..." is dumb and it could have been written way better. Something like "The ship sank after Falco transformed but Kiyomi was ok with that, she wanted us to go and help you guys stop the rumbling, that's why we're here"
Jan 7, 2021 12:21 PM
Jul 2018
Lux_Vacui said:
I can ignore the numerous inconsistencies others have pointed out. What's really bugging me though is how a peace ending is supposed to happen after all this. Paradis is an island still decades behind the rest of the world, an easy prey for expansionist nations, if the titan power ends now, as i'm sure it will, they will completely be left defenseless. After everything Eren has done i can't see how the cycle is supposed to stop, they will keep using Eren's past actions as a pretest to invade and stealing what they have.

And don't start with that retarded garbage of the Marleyan general's speech of peace. I'm sure the people in that fort didn't really shoot each other and they just emptied their guns at the sky, as a sign of peace. But in the end it's impossible this is gonna end in peace if Eren is stopped and they lose the titans. Or should i say it would be impossible in reality.

Made me think of the most The Mist type ending i can think of

How to hurt the reader:

1. Alliance defeats Eren and ends the power of the titans

2. The rest of the world still hates and fears eldians, so they attack Paradis and kill them with their superior technology

3. Last panel is some random non eldian holding their baby saying "You are free (from the terror of the eldian monsters)"

Not saying that i want this ending though
Jan 7, 2021 12:24 PM

Oct 2013
IronGhost115 said:
keragamming said:

lol It was just a joke about a poorly written line.
Gabi needed to explain to them how they got here and what happened to Kiyomi/the ship but using it as "THAT's why we need to stop the rumbling..." is dumb and it could have been written way better. Something like "The ship sank after Falco transformed but Kiyomi was ok with that, she wanted us to go and help you guys stop the rumbling, that's why we're here"

The thing is, this could be the translator fault, there is sometimes when the official translations are too stiff as in the dialogues some times sounds like its straight from google translator.
Jan 7, 2021 12:27 PM
Jul 2018
Jabungus said:
Lux_Vacui said:

How to hurt the reader:

2. The rest of the world still hates and fears eldians, so they attack Paradis and kill them with their superior technology

3. Last panel is some random non eldian holding their baby saying "You are free (from the terror of the eldian monsters)"

Why do I feel like this is exactly what's gonna happen
Jan 7, 2021 12:40 PM

Dec 2020
Jabungus said:
Lux_Vacui said:

How to hurt the reader:

chiearlymorning said:
Jabungus said:

How to hurt the reader:

Why do I feel like this is exactly what's gonna happen

With so few chapters left i can't see how this outcome is possible. And also this whole final battle being built up as a hopeless situation, the alliance being underdogs with no chance, the peace ending seems almost telegraphed to us at this point.

But yeah that ending would make sense at least.
Jan 7, 2021 1:09 PM
Apr 2020
So.... Eren has the founding, attack and warhammer titan, controls(?) Zeke the Beast titan, and ate Armin a.k.a. the Colossal titan. 5 titan powers in one place. Only 4 to go... Maybe at the end, the 9 powers will merge into one, resurrecting the power of Ymir?
Jan 7, 2021 1:16 PM

Aug 2019
Read this in another place:

If the tree that Ymir fell into is Yggdrasil, the tree of life, and the spine at the bottom of the tree is a literal entity, then it must be Nidhogg, the devourer of the tree roots. Nidhogg represents chaos and tries to destabilize the order provided by Yggdrasil by tearing out its roots. I feel like this is implying that, if they kill Nidhogg, they will effectively destroy the power of the Titans.
Jan 7, 2021 1:22 PM
Aug 2016
Goddamn. Yall please stop reading AOT. Cmon. Niggas aren't even trying to enjoy a story now. It's all nitpicking here and there. Can't somebody just find a Fandom to love. Man, niggas be needing their slice of life and sports Mangas cause those are the only peaceful Mangas with peaceful Fandom. Yall ain't shit
Jan 7, 2021 1:26 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
A bit repetitive to be honest, but then again this final arc has been a bit of a long winded disappointment for me personally. At least towards the end we get Armin doing something which seems that it might lead to a final result. I hope Isayama doesn't go off on a tangent with something ridiculous towards the end
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 7, 2021 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
cAbaddon said:

If the tree that Ymir fell into is Yggdrasil, the tree of life, and the spine at the bottom of the tree is a literal entity, then it must be Nidhogg, the devourer of the tree roots. Nidhogg represents chaos and tries to destabilize the order provided by Yggdrasil by tearing out its roots. I feel like this is implying that, if they kill Nidhogg, they will effectively destroy the power of the Titans.

the 9 titans represent the 9 realms in Norse mythology. Nidhogg the giant serpent will destroy the 9 realms during Ragnarok.

Jan 7, 2021 1:27 PM
Jul 2019
chiearlymorning said:
@keragamming

Why didn't Berthold nuked Shinganshina instead of just breaking the wall?? bc they didn't want to provoke the founding titan, they needed to use the chaos to sneak inside the walls with all the refugees
Why did Marley sent fucking childs to obtain the founder? bc children are easy to indoctrinate with propaganda which is why child soldiers are more loyal
Why did Monke waited for the Survey Corps to organize instead of just attacking ASAP? zeke's plan was to bait them and wait till they get close and use baseball to throw rocks at them
Why Rodd tried to Talk no justu Historia instead of just transform her and force her to eat Eren? he doesn't want to get close bc hes afraid she might eat him. also he does try to transform her in the end but she threw the syringe on the ground.
Why didn't the Warriors kidnaped Eren earlier while no one was watching and escaped? they had a plan but reiner had a mental breakdown and transformed on the wall

see all these answers were explained in the manga. but these new chapters feel like theres no plan, no explanation, no tension at all.
you expect them to come up with a genius plan in the middle of a genocide
Jan 7, 2021 1:28 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
cAbaddon said:

Interesting theory. Would probably provide a satisfactory alternative to a Kill em All ending. Would leave Eldians very vulnerable to reprisals though
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 7, 2021 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
Sage_Path_Asahi said:
chiearlymorning said:
@keragamming

you expect them to come up with a genius plan in the middle of a genocide

wasn't Armin supposed to be a genius?
Jan 7, 2021 1:37 PM
Jul 2018
cAbaddon said:

If this were to happen now, it would probably result in Eren, Armin, and Zeke either dying and/or being stuck in paths, since they wouldn't have any healed body to return to.
Jan 7, 2021 1:49 PM

Dec 2013
I like how the soldier from last chapter who talked about how they shouldn't have hated Eldians so much points a gun at the first Eldian he sees.

This battle against infinite titans looks frustrating for the alliance. I'm struggling to see how they can win this fight right now.

I burst out laughing when I saw Zeke randomly making a little sand mound.
Jan 7, 2021 2:01 PM

Jan 2015
What an amazing chapter once again.

I LOVE the Annie and Mikasa relationship development. I also love how Jean and Reiner have a similar relationship. Great parallels.

Pieck was a star this chapter, holy shit. I’m glad she’s getting attention and amazing action scenes. The carts endurance is actually a huge weapon.

I’m excited to see what Zeke and Armin will talk about.

I feel like that Gabi and Levi scene about the sniper was foreshadowing something.

One of my predictions is, I think Mikasa is going to find her determination next chapter after a character death and be the key to stopping Eren.
Jan 7, 2021 2:14 PM

Jul 2019
Can't believe I was late for this again.

This chapter had some amazing action. Can't wait for it to get adapted.

3 chapters to end this off seems a bit quick though.
Jan 7, 2021 2:19 PM

Aug 2019
https://m.imgur.com/lLH82H1

It was always obvious and not too many made the connection.
Jan 7, 2021 2:33 PM

May 2017
Things I loved in this chapter:

- Zeke and Armin meeting in Paths, this is like a dream come true for me lol I always wondered how these two would interact with each other since they're some of the smartest characters. I'm so excited for their conversation in the next chapter, I feel like Isayama is planning something epic with them!!

- Levi remembering the dead scouts was so touching and was the best part of this chapter for me, although I feel like he's probably going to die very soon unfortunately, but the man really deserves some rest so I'm not going to complain..

- Armin's breakdown in Paths, and him thinking he's worthless is just so sad, I wish he knew that Levi doesn't regret his choice and doesn't view him that way :(

- Pieck was very badass I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a very big fan of her, but she was definitely awesome in this chapter! I also like the fact that the cart titan can apparently transform infinitely, that makes it so much more interesting in my opinion.

- Zeke just sitting around playing with sand is just so wholesome to me I don't know why lol

Things I didn't like:

- Most of the humor and dialogue in this chapter is so awkward and out of place, especially for Annie, I just don't like most of her dialogue it seems too forced to me and doesn't fit her character.

- The stuff about the spine thing that came out of Eren's head that Gabi was talking about. I don't know why but I always felt like this spinal creature from 122 should just be kept unexplained, like I feel like any explanation for it would only result in more confusion and raise more questions than it answers, but I'll trust Isayama for now I guess..
Jan 7, 2021 2:42 PM

Apr 2017
mikasa casually sitting there listening to gaby explaining how she shot eren's head off lmao
Jan 7, 2021 2:47 PM

Apr 2020
If levi dies he better be given the most epic death of all time.
Really good chapter tho
Got me a lil emotional lol
Jan 7, 2021 2:48 PM
Jul 2018
harshtruth said:
mikasa casually sitting there listening to gaby explaining how she shot eren's head off lmao

bruh

she's gonna double tap quickscope him this time
Jan 7, 2021 2:52 PM

Oct 2020
thekillfra said:
since the political part of the manga ended, the manga has lost a lot of what was special for me, to all those who expect Eren's victory or the death of almost the entire alliance perhaps they have forgotten that in the end this is a shonen and will have the ending of a shonen and will eventually be one of the most beautiful shonon ever made ...
BUT it's a SHONEN manga not a seinen.
A magazine something gets published in doesn't dictate the ending.
chiearlymorning said:
Remember when warhammer titan one shot attack Titan with hammer? Remember when warhammer Titan could spawn giant hardened sword that cut through buildings? Ok, now we have 1000 warhammer Titans but they can’t kill Reiner. Bruh
They are mindless titans, when have we ever seen mindless titans kill a shifter? Anyway, the alliance is still getting fucked up, the battle is not over and Reiner might still die at the end of it.
chiearlymorning said:
If mf pieck was that strong and could transform 50 times without getting tired why didn’t she solo kill eren? She’s better than armored, jaw titan and beast Titan. She killed warhammer Titan like it was nothing while eren need mikasa’s help to defeat it.
She was never in a position to one on one Eren. Even if she was, Eren has the Warhammer, he can harden his neck. Cart always had something on it's back that would prevent it from doing what it did in this chapter too.
chiearlymorning said:
if founding titan has unlimited power why didn't it spawn 1000 colossal titan and release steam so no one can go near it? why just spawn bertholdt and other useless titans?
There's more than a 1000 colossals right there. Did you forget the Rumbling? Also she can't just arbitrarily summon an abstract amount of any titan. Everyone she summoned has existed in the past so there's a limit to what she can do.
SethBigBoss said:
Reiner is getting fucked up tho. Not sure what you're suggesting. You can complain they didn't die after the battle is over, cause they all still might.
Lux_Vacui said:

That's why I think Eren wins.
Jabungus said:
Lux_Vacui said:

How to hurt the reader:

That would actually be a great ending.
cAbaddon said:

Power of the Titans is 100% getting destroyed, no matter which way. This doesn't solve anything tho. All it does is leaves Eldians more vulnerable. The racial hatred people have towards them isn't just gonna disappear because titan powers are no more.
cAbaddon said:

People didn't realize this is the same creature? What?
Jan 7, 2021 2:57 PM

Dec 2020
cAbaddon said:

Literally everyone recognized it.
Jan 7, 2021 2:59 PM
Jul 2018
@I_Am_Freeballing

ymir didn't make any ancient colossals except bert on the back of eren. they could've protected him by releasing steam so normal people cant use odm.
Jan 7, 2021 3:06 PM

Nov 2017
I am pretty fine with an ending that at least isn't half-assed, but all I want is for Mikasa to NOT end up with Jean. It's giving me NTR vibes. I am praying to god that doesn't happen. I'll be disappointed if it does...
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜… ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ... ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—นl ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜…, ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ."
Jan 7, 2021 3:08 PM

Oct 2020
chiearlymorning said:
@I_Am_Freeballing

ymir didn't make any ancient colossals except bert on the back of eren. they could've protected him by releasing steam so normal people cant use odm.
The Ymir is carrying Armin right to the colossal and the alliance members aren't following. They probably figured it out and don't wanna risk it. Sure she could have made a couple of more colossals, I agree, but I also think too many would slow down Eren or even break some of his ribs. Remember, Eren doesn't wanna kill his friends, that's probably a part of it too. Pieck definitely could have been killed, the pig titan didn't even chew Armin even tho it could and apparently even Zeke is alive. Eren/Ymir are definitely wanting them alive, at least the shifters.
Jan 7, 2021 3:12 PM
Jul 2018
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Jabungus said:

How to hurt the reader:

If Isayama could deliver it in a satisfying way in 3 chapters i would gladly take it, i'm just not sure he has enough time unless the last chapter is longer than normal.

I do feel that Isayama revealed the last panel ahead of time to fuck with the readers, since at a glance the panel seems hopeful leading us to obvious answers like Eren holding his potential child, or Grisha holding baby Eren, so he can completely gut punch us with something unexpected.
Jan 7, 2021 3:15 PM

Oct 2020
Jabungus said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

If Isayama could deliver it in a satisfying way in 3 chapters i would gladly take it, i'm just not sure he has enough time unless the last chapter is longer than normal.

I do feel that Isayama revealed the last panel ahead of time to fuck with the readers, since at a glance the panel seems hopeful leading us to obvious answers like Eren holding his potential child, or Grisha holding baby Eren, so he can completely gut punch us with something unexpected.
That is absolutely what he did. There is no way he would give us an answer if it was obvious. He's definitely doing a social experiment.
Jan 7, 2021 3:23 PM

Oct 2019
This chapter was better than last one imo. For those who're saying that nothin happened.... I'm actually wondering if we read the same thing. A whole lot of things happened, and it seems to be building up to smth in the next. And you need action to connect plot points, duh.
Levi has such huge death flags I almost think he won't be killed by this point lol.

Ngl I am a little nervous on how isayama is going to end this too, but some criticisms I'm seeing on this chapter and the ending in general are really out there lol.
No deaths=bad chapter according to them
Alliance not wanting their friend to commit genocide makes them cringe. Ok.
โ•ญโ‹Ÿโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
"All problems come from the
human mind. In the mind, one's
consciousness is just the tip of
the iceberg. What lies beneath
the surface... the subconscious...
is far more vast."

- Shun Aonuma

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹žโ•ฏ

Jan 7, 2021 3:45 PM

Nov 2017
SethBigBoss said:
cAbaddon said:

Whoa that's embarrassing, there's no need to behave like a retard just because you don't know how to argue you know ?

It seems like you don't like the manga? I mean, come on, complaining about a minor issue (if it even is one) in one chapter is kind of... childish? I would suggest you stop reading the manga if you are gonna be so nitpicky about such small details. Up to you, though. I know, it's hard not be a prick.

I see a lot of people just shitting on the show because of some microscopic detail they happened to pick up then use it solely to complain. Like, who gives a shit...

Frankly, it's kind of funny reacting to these dumb comments. It just shows how far people will go to ruin things for others.
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜… ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ... ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—นl ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜…, ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ."
Jan 7, 2021 4:11 PM

May 2017
Lovlis said:
No deaths=bad chapter according to them
Alliance not wanting their friend to commit genocide makes them cringe. Ok.

Lmao yes, I don't know why some people are being very impatient, the manga isn't over yet and I'm sure a lot of characters are going to die (Levi is a dead man walking at this point), but killing major characters just for the sake of killing them is awful and Isayama has never done that before, he always writes meaningful deaths that actually add something for the story (for example: Erwin, Hange and Sasha), even a character like Marco who appeared for like a couple of chapters years ago, his death was still relevant to the story after 100s of chapters for the development of Jean and Reiner. So I don't know what killing off Connie for example randomly mid-battle by some random titan would add to the plot right now other than shock the readers..
Jan 7, 2021 5:05 PM

Jan 2018
AliAnimeCrack said:
SethBigBoss said:

It seems like you don't like the manga? I mean, come on, complaining about a minor issue (if it even is one) in one chapter is kind of... childish? I would suggest you stop reading the manga if you are gonna be so nitpicky about such small details. Up to you, though. I know, it's hard not be a prick.

I see a lot of people just shitting on the show because of some microscopic detail they happened to pick up then use it solely to complain. Like, who gives a shit...

Frankly, it's kind of funny reacting to these dumb comments. It just shows how far people will go to ruin things for others.

Obvious plot armor isn't a minor issue, at least for me, good for you if you have low standards but don't force your opinion on me because it's... cringy

You suggest someone who has read 136 chapters to stop reading a serie even though there's only 3 chapters left ? I don't want to be mean but think a bit before talking.

Frankly, it's kind of funny reacting to fanboy's comments. It just shows how far people will go to defend dumb things.
Jan 7, 2021 5:06 PM
Nov 2020
So, Armin doesn't really have Annie's ring that can help him transform. Maybe an Armin & Zeke collab next chapter?
Jan 7, 2021 5:06 PM

Nov 2018
Just finished reading and I'm honestly disappointed with this chapter. MAPPA will have to work in paths to be able to animate these Titans.

SNK truly became a parody of itself.

Jan 7, 2021 5:14 PM

Jul 2010
I just want to see Eren's POV. He's supposed to be the main character of the series but now he feels like some no-name with no thoughts and no personality. He became just another plot device like Historia did.

All I get is Aliance, Alliance, Alliance, Shipping, Talking, Eldians, did I mention Alliance?
You know we as readers became "kinda" invested in Eren and his plan and all we've got is few flashbacks and "I'm sorry kid I'm gonna stomp you later". And yet we had like 5 different scenes about Annie wanting that colossal D.

I'm okay with him losing (which is kinda impossible atp because half of the planet is already scorched earth and Alliance has 0 chances against Ymir and Founder) but at least show us what he feels and what does he think about all this, not just kill him off like your regular bad guy with dumb motivation like "a girl dumped me when I was 7 and now I want to kill all humans".

Three chapters left. No way Isayama ties all loose ends together.
Jan 7, 2021 5:17 PM

Aug 2019
chiearlymorning said:

You're asking inane, stupid questions now.

She even said during the chapter that provided SHE REMAINS INTACT, she can transform as often as she likes. What makes you think Eren couldn't just rip her from her nape and eat her given the disparity in their strength?

They're also fighting mindless titans. There's no rhyme, reason or strategy in their attack patterns. They're wind-milling. In other words, they're predictable, but they have numbers.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 129 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Eikonomachia - Jun 5, 2020

143 by Berry-Vodka »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 87 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Nov 7, 2016

141 by CutieAnshin »»
Yesterday, 10:22 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

keragamming - Oct 5, 2016

196 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 29, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 130 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

keragamming - Jul 6, 2020

212 by Berry-Vodka »»
Jun 28, 10:17 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 85 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Sep 7, 2016

143 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 28, 3:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.