Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 12, 2020 1:35 PM
Jul 2018
Okay let's have a discussion, someone will comment on a particular thing they disliked in a certain anime series and if you're a big fan of the show describe (not being harsh or insulting the person) why he/she is wrong.
Let's just have a friendly discussion.
For example I will start : The chimera ant arc was quite boring and not even the best arc of the show but people exaggerate by calling it the best arc in anime.
P.s. please avoid personal attacks.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 12, 2020 1:39 PM
May 2018
TheFirmSword said:
The chimera ant arc was quite boring and not even the best arc of the show but people exaggerate by calling it the best arc in anime.
Chimera Ant arc was for me garbage because with some little tweaks, it could have Leorio as one of its main characters, instead of Komugi.

Because, you know, Leorio IS one of the main characters.

It was such a wasted chance.
Apr 12, 2020 1:41 PM
Jul 2018
Psajdak said:
TheFirmSword said:
The chimera ant arc was quite boring and not even the best arc of the show but people exaggerate by calling it the best arc in anime.
Chimera Ant arc was for me garbage because with some little tweaks, it could have Leorio as one of its main characters, instead of Komugi.

Yeah I myself wasn't quite sure why the focus shifted elsewhere.
Apr 12, 2020 1:45 PM

Dec 2019
TheFirmSword said:

I don't think this will be respected bro, good idea tho hope the thread survives xD
                                                         πŸ–€   

Apr 12, 2020 1:48 PM
Jul 2018
-EnvyV2- said:
TheFirmSword said:

I don't think this will be respected bro, we r talking about MAL here, good idea tho hope the thread survives xD

LOL let's hope for the best.... ..............
Apr 12, 2020 1:59 PM

Oct 2017
You won't get a civil discussion here, most of the haters will just ignore any argument you made and if they that they are losing the discussion they will just start to talking about how bad the fanbase it's and then later complain about how they were 'attacked' by them.

Ignoring them or not taking them seriously seems a better way to handling them here.

It's just not worty.

Apr 12, 2020 2:03 PM

May 2019
TheFirmSword said:
For example I will start : The chimera ant arc was quite boring and not even the best arc of the show but people exaggerate by calling it the best arc in anime.

LOL I'm currently watching the Chimera Ant arc and everyone around me hyped it so much that I end up asking "Is that it?"

Well, I'm not even halfway there but I still have hope.

---

As for my contribution:

Clannad series is a big overrated mess and all the drama going on in After Story were consequences of characters' (mainly MC's) own stupid decisions so I don't understand how people can be sad and shed tears instead of being furious and screaming at the screen.

I can write a whole rant about the stupid decisions but I will not, for now.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Apr 12, 2020 2:12 PM
Jan 2018
"Fugou Keiji: Balance: Unlimited" has the worst first episode I've ever seen.
The characters were painfully generic at best and irredeemable at worst.
The episode constantly repeated itself, to the point of literally repeating lines.
The music was played so obnoxiously with no rhyme nor reason, to the point of cutting the songs early to play a different song right after it.
Constant cuts that make no sense; barely any establishing shots, so there is no sense of space of where the characters are.
The plot is so horrible due to how easy it is for the main characters to just d things to save the day.
Animation was barely present. The CGI cars looked like trash.
The only good thing were the character designs.

Oh, and it also has one of the worst japanese titles ever. Really? Two colons back to back?
TodAboTApr 12, 2020 2:17 PM
Apr 12, 2020 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
Nefelupitou said:
Code Geass is an average anime and Lelouch is the most overrated character in universe.

Have a nice week, folks

Ouch! I don't think Lelouch is that overrated, his plans in the first season were near perfect and in the end of all the did get everything hr desired
Apr 12, 2020 2:15 PM
Jan 2018
The Tower of God anime is way better than the source material (the art is the least of its problems).
The anime has a much more consistent tone and isn't a massive exposition dump. The source material also sets scenes in a way that don't make sense at all.

And the anime isn't that good to begin with.
Apr 12, 2020 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
nanimeanswhat said:
TheFirmSword said:

LOL I'm currently watching the Chimera Ant arc and everyone around me hyped it so much that I end up asking "Is that it?"

Well, I'm not even halfway there but I still have hope.

I mean the experience was similar on my end as well ngl.
Apr 12, 2020 2:17 PM

Apr 2014
Cowboy Bebop is shit with its only redeeming qualities are the music and the animation.
Apr 12, 2020 2:20 PM
Jan 2018
Milk_is_Special said:
Cowboy Bebop is shit with its only redeeming qualities are the music and the animation.

Not much discussion can be made if you just state something and don't explain why.
Apr 12, 2020 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
ASaid said:
Clannad is also very overrated definitely, in fact I think the first season is outright bad with one or two decent scenes, After Story is much better but only after episode 10 or so because then the garbage side characters are removed and we focus on the main couple.

I think you missed the point of clannad.
It is originally adapted from a 'get a gal' visual novel but the events that happen actually need to happen because at the end everything is connected. If those that you think are boring don't happen you don't get a happy ending. There no wasted deed in the show every single incident needs to take place
Apr 12, 2020 2:25 PM

Oct 2019
Psajdak said:
TheFirmSword said:

Not really. Leorio in the Chimera Ant arc would make absolutely zero sense because he's off doing his own goals and he would get raped by a bunch of the ants.

And I guess to reply to the OP I guess it depends on what makes your taste is. For me it personally is the best arc because it has the most indepth writing, most dramatic moments and unique compared to other arcs. But it's understandably very boring to lots of people because it doesn't have that usual bin-gable quality of the other arcs and its super looong.

And to add my own controversial opinion:

Shigastu wa Kimi no Uso is pretty bad imo. Story dragged on longer than it should have, the comedy and dialouge was terrible, and the only likable character was Kousei.
Apr 12, 2020 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
TodAboT said:
Milk_is_Special said:

Not much discussion can be made if you just state something and don't explain why.

Okay Lets just discuss that the music and the animation itself makes it a 9/10 😁
Apr 12, 2020 2:26 PM

Apr 2010
Inb4 thread is locked. Anyway, Chimera Ant Arc was better in the Manga. Anime made it too drawn out.
Apr 12, 2020 2:31 PM
Jul 2018
franzdrake said:
Psajdak said:

Not really. Leorio in the Chimera Ant arc would make absolutely zero sense because he's off doing his own goals and he would get raped by a bunch of the ants.

And I guess to reply to the OP I guess it depends on what makes your taste is. For me it personally is the best arc because it has the most indepth writing, most dramatic moments and unique compared to other arcs. But it's understandably very boring to lots of people because it doesn't have that usual bin-gable quality of the other arcs and its super looong.

Not to disagree with you that but was it that dramatic though?
I mean if we talk about the final fight if we count out the narrator the main story didn't have that much depth in it even compared to the other arcs, but netero vs meruem was out of this world.
Apr 12, 2020 2:38 PM

Feb 2015
Milk_is_Special said:

Why? Just because it's an episodic anime?
Apr 12, 2020 2:39 PM

Jul 2016
I don't think this is going to go down well, but okay.

Ergo Proxy is one of the most painfully boring shows I've ever seen in my life. The characters and story honestly aren't that bad in isolation, but the animation and art style aren't enough to make it exciting. Everything is a dull grey and brown and it's paced like molasses, so when the stuff that's supposed to be shocking and exciting does happen, it doesn't land with the punch it needs to. I just sort of sit there and go "oh... okay. I could be watching something fun right now."
Apr 12, 2020 2:42 PM

Oct 2019
TheFirmSword said:
franzdrake said:

I mean if we talk about the final fight if we count out the narrator the main story didn't have that much depth in it even compared to the other arcs, but netero vs meruem was out of this world.

I personally think it is. In this arc we see Gon's downward spiral to the point of giving up his life. We see Pouf descend into madness. Killua doubting his friendship with Gon and having a literal mental breakdown. Kite getting killed. Meruem discovering his humanity. Netero's suicide etc. And not to mention the numerous themes about humanity in this arc. We don't see this amount of emotional intensity and depth in the other previous arcs hence it's the most dramatic even if you think it's the most boring.
Apr 12, 2020 2:45 PM

May 2018
"Let's prove haters wrong"

They are wrong on purpose you know. They only search to bring up hate because it makes them happy.

A more appropriate title would be "Lets ruin the fun of the haters!".
Apr 12, 2020 2:57 PM
Jul 2018
franzdrake said:
TheFirmSword said:

I personally think it is. In this arc we see Gon's downward spiral to the point of giving up his life. We see Pouf descend into madness. Killua doubting his friendship with Gon and having a literal mental breakdown. Kite getting killed. Meruem discovering his humanity. Netero's suicide etc. And not to mention the numerous themes about humanity in this arc. We don't see this amount of emotional intensity and depth in the other previous arcs hence it's the most dramatic even if you think it's the most boring.

Yeah I guess can't argue with those points........
Apr 12, 2020 3:04 PM

Jul 2016
franzdrake said:
TheFirmSword said:

Agreed.Let me once again highlight that the whole Meruem becoming more human while Gon loses his humanity is a brilliant juxtaposition.Even though Gon and Meruem technically never met,they alone are connected through those opposing character arcs.
SummerynApr 12, 2020 3:07 PM
Apr 12, 2020 3:06 PM
May 2018
franzdrake said:

Why would I care about him doing his own goals; his role as (supposed) main character is to be on screen, so that I can actually see him doing things, just like Gon, and Killua were, and to some degree Kurapika who, let't be honest, was also ignored post Yorknew City arc.

Do you have any idea what it means when one of the main characters isn't around FOR YEARS?

The whole point of Komugi was that she, human being who was good at one thing only, but still better than someone as talented as Meruem, was what made him more human, so to speak.

Maybe not as Gungi player, but Leorio could have been written as someone who would become close to Meruem; it's not like he would need to actually fight Chimera Ants, since he isn't much of a fighter anyway.
Apr 12, 2020 3:08 PM

Feb 2016
TheFirmSword said:
Okay let's have a discussion, someone will comment on a particular thing they disliked in a certain anime series and if you're a big fan of the show describe (not being harsh or insulting the person) why he/she is wrong.
Let's just have a friendly discussion.

Your experience with the chimera arc would have been different if people didn't hype the shit out of this arc.
chimera arc is great but even i ( watched both 1999 and 2011 version) hate the way people think it's 5deep6u
In fact here is a funny story about the exact arc, i was watching this youtuber talking about the arc saying the hunter x hunter the "x" referes to gon hunting his father hence him becoming hunter hunting the hunter ( his father)
Deep isn't ?
Well no, cause in the managa togashi sometimes answer people questions (can't remmeber which chapter) someone asked him why name the managa HxH and he replied " cause on my fav comedy show my fav character used to repeat everything twice, so i decided to call it hunter x hunter)

People overthink stuff. the arc is great. it could have been better if it wasn't that long in the start.
hisokathebutcherApr 12, 2020 3:14 PM
"This is my father's crime against me, which I myself committed against none" Al-ma'arri
Apr 12, 2020 3:17 PM

Jul 2016
Nefelupitou said:
There's another point about Gon that I find interesting

It kind of relates to his childish nature which is what makes him selfish.As long as the enemy benefits him and his friends,it doesn't matter if it's a serial murderer that has killed dozens of people-he'll take a liking to that individual regardless of his/her crimes.He however,directed that question towards a phantom troupe member,people who have inconvenienced him and his friends,so of course he´ll hate them.

This video explains that really well.
Apr 12, 2020 3:18 PM

Oct 2019
Psajdak said:
franzdrake said:

Why would I care about him doing his own goals; his role as (supposed) main character is to be on screen, so that I can actually see him doing things, just like Gon, and Killua were, and to some degree Kurapika who, let't be honest, was also ignored post Yorknew City arc.

Do you have any idea what it means when one of the main characters isn't around FOR YEARS?

The whole point of Komugi was that she, human being who was good at one thing only, but still better than someone as talented as Meruem, was what made him more human, so to speak.

Maybe not as Gungi player, but Leorio could have been written as someone who would become close to Meruem; it's not like he would need to actually fight Chimera Ants, since he isn't much of a fighter anyway.

But it wouldn't make sense in context of his character. Why would Leorio tag along with Gon if he wants to be a doctor while Gon wants to find his father? While Kurapika and Leorio are both fantastic characters, having them in Greed island and CA would ruin the uniqueness of each of them. They are their own people with their own goals, they aren't dependent on Gon. Hunter x Hunter was never an anime reliant on it's main characters hence they switch MCs in some arcs like Yorknew and current manga arc for example.

If it makes you feel better. Leorio and Kurapika are the current MCs in the manga arc while Gon and Killua are nowhere to be seen.
franzdrakeApr 12, 2020 3:21 PM
Apr 12, 2020 3:19 PM
Jan 2012
Psajdak said:
franzdrake said:

I agree with Leorio being in the Chimera Ant arc, it would have been great having more of him, though I don't necessarily agree with where you'd want him. He could have been a main supporting character, but having him get close to Meruem defeats the purpose of Komugi, and Leorio would not have been a great replacement for her. That ending with Meruem and Komugi was masterful, how would we get that if Leorio instead took Komugi's place?

And yeah he hasn't been shown to be as great a fighter as others, but his abilities weren't shown up until this point. They could have totally given him an ability that synergized well with one of the other casts, like imagine if instead of teleporting his arm he could teleport anyone's arm, and how well that would have worked with Knuckle. He could team up with Knuckle, just putting APR on any of the ants using the element of surprise, showing us how each ant dealt with it. They could have also made his ability more medical focused and have him a central part of the Kite story arc.

Seriously I love the idea of Leorio being a part of the Chimera Ant arc, but I just can't see him being close to Meruem as a good move, it'd either remove or be overshadowed by one of the best parts of the arc, Komugi's relationship with the king.
Apr 12, 2020 3:38 PM
Jan 2018
Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil. The concept for the show is about Wizard lawyers known as Barristers defending other wizards in court. This concept in my own opinion sounds absolutely amazing but the show didn’t deliver what I hope instead we got a confusing story that felt forced and the animation was subpar of this is my opinion.
Apr 12, 2020 3:39 PM
Jul 2018
nanimeanswhat said:

Clannad series is a big overrated mess and all the drama going on in After Story were consequences of characters' (mainly MC's) own stupid decisions so I don't understand how people can be sad and shed tears instead of being furious and screaming at the screen.

From what I know, most of the drama was done pretty organically or wasn't even there because of a stupid(or any) decision a character made.

OP: Most of 5-toubun no Hanayome cast was done poorly and I didn't care for a single character in that show. The only thing I liked about them is their designs and how well the show often posed them.
Apr 12, 2020 3:40 PM
Oct 2012
This topic was not as smart as you thought it would be
Apr 12, 2020 3:40 PM

Mar 2020
This tread failed, it’s just a Hunter x Hunter discussion.
Apr 12, 2020 3:50 PM

Jul 2019
I seriously thought that I'm the only one who is bitching about Chimera Ant Arc on these forums.

OT: Samurai Champloo is WAYYY better than Cowboy Bebop (and this comes from the fan of both series and die-hard fan of Shinichiro Watanabe).
Apr 12, 2020 4:18 PM

Apr 2017
Nefelupitou said:
Code Geass is an average anime and Lelouch is the most overrated character in universe.

Have a nice week, folks

Lelouch may not be particularly interesting, but Zero is phenomenal. His entire storyarc is a very fun adaptation of the rise, fall, and return of King Arthur. Many of the direct references to Arthurian legend aren't even subtle but they still seem to be missed frequently.
PFP source: Pixiv/Twitter
Apr 12, 2020 4:26 PM

Apr 2014
AshitaNoJonas said:
Milk_is_Special said:

Why? Just because it's an episodic anime?
No, I have quite a few episodic shows that I absolutely adore. It's just that nothing interesting happens, and the character interactions are quite bland and boring in my opinion.
Apr 12, 2020 4:27 PM

Apr 2014
TodAboT said:
Milk_is_Special said:

Well, the thing the OP said also didn't explain anything, it just said it was boring. But if you want my explanation. Nothing interesting happens, and the character interactions are quite bland and boring in my opinion.
Apr 12, 2020 4:28 PM
Dec 2018
Suzumita Haruhi no Yuuutsu is one of the Most Boring anime I've Ever Watched.
Apr 12, 2020 4:39 PM

Apr 2017
YuisGiita said:
Zankyou no Terror
Great Directing, Garbage Script

It started out a great crime drama with a solid criminal-detective dynamic, but once
was introduced everything that was great about the show was thrown away.
Apr 12, 2020 4:40 PM

May 2019
Peaceful_Critic said:
nanimeanswhat said:

From what I know, most of the drama was done pretty organically or wasn't even there because of a stupid(or any) decision a character made.

OP: Most of 5-toubun no Hanayome cast was done poorly and I didn't care for a single character in that show. The only thing I liked about them is their designs and how well the show often posed them.

I get your point but by saying stupid decisions I was talking about the entirety of After Story. Clannad itself is simply just boring but it's honestly a lot more logical than After Story. It's an unpopular opinion but I really do think Clannad is better than After Story.

bluninjaApr 12, 2020 4:44 PM
Apr 12, 2020 4:42 PM

Jan 2016
ASaid said:
I agree that Chimera Ant Arc is overrated but it isn't bad, I do agree that Komugi was one of the weakest things about the arc, her and Meruem nearly put me to sleep. More Leorio would be great.

I personally find that hilarious since I also consider Chimera Ant overrated, but have the exact opposite opinion on Komugi and Meruem scenes, to me they were what saved the arc. You had Komugi who had no preconceptions on what Meruem was by sight, so she formed perceptions based purely on what she heard and felt and how he played the game, and by contrast Meruem slowly had his opinion on humans themselves reversed by seeing this young girl that showed the resilience and adaptability of a species he thought was beneath him in every way.

But on the flip side, just for how long Chimera Ant is it felt like not that much actually happened. Most of the fights, especially in the latter half, were very dragged out or in some cases felt like they barely contributed to the plot and the emotional impact of most of the scenes outside of Komugi and Meruem (and that one scene with Gon) felt rather lost on me and did not justify taking almost 70 episodes.
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Apr 12, 2020 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
@nanimeanswhat

Can you remove one of the o's in your / spoiler? I'll respond after that's been done.
Apr 12, 2020 4:49 PM

May 2019
Peaceful_Critic said:
@nanimeanswhat

Can you remove one of the o's in your / spoiler? I'll respond after that's been done.

Already done. I've realised it after I sent it, sorry. I hope no one saw it T_T
Apr 12, 2020 4:52 PM

Jun 2015
I think for this to work, there needs to be factually wrong opinions that can be refuted, ie: claims founded on misinformation like most criticisms of Citrus, for example
Apr 12, 2020 4:53 PM

Mar 2020
Psajdak said:
TheFirmSword said:
Chimera Ant arc was for me garbage because with some little tweaks, it could have Leorio as one of its main characters, instead of Komugi. Because, you know, Leorio IS one of the main characters. It was such a wasted chance.
I agree that it would have been better. Meruem fucking Leorio > Meruem fucking Komugi.
Apr 12, 2020 5:05 PM

Mar 2020
Milk_is_Special said:
and also that chick who wants Spike's dick so much. She's cool too.
Apr 12, 2020 5:11 PM

Apr 2017
YuisGiita said:
that was my main issue with it, but I still think it has one of the best 1st episodes ever.

It's a shame how many shows there are with strong first episodes but can't cross the finish line, season 1 of Symphogear comes to mind.

Edit: spelling
S-H-I-N-YApr 12, 2020 7:16 PM
Apr 12, 2020 5:21 PM

Oct 2010
I don't know where does the narrative of replacing Komugi with Leorio come from. Is Leorio blind, frail and a genius at one single little thing that can drive a supervillain mad? Unless you give me a character with at least a similarly fragile character design and similarly helpless you are missing the point of the arc and it's no longer about improving it, it's about how you could simply just move on to another show because you are not making a sensical alternative to the story and Meruem's whole character arc as they are.
Apr 12, 2020 5:25 PM

Oct 2018
Sword Art Online, is hotgarbage, and felt rushed.
Change my mind.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€
β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–„β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„
β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–„β–ˆβ–ˆ
Apr 12, 2020 5:35 PM

Mar 2020
jal90 said:
I don't know where does the narrative of replacing Komugi with Leorio come from. Is Leorio blind, frail and a genius at one single little thing that can drive a supervillain mad? Unless you give me a character with at least a similarly fragile character design and similarly helpless you are missing the point of the arc and it's no longer about improving it, it's about how you could simply just move on to another show because you are not making a sensical alternative to the story and Meruem's whole character arc as they are.
Hunter x Hunter 2011 spoilers:

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7177 by Hydra_X9K »»
19 minutes ago

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems? ( 1 2 3 )

NoelleIsSleepy - May 2

105 by nanashi796 »»
22 minutes ago

» World Masterpiece Theater are hidden gems.

Zhenro - 2 hours ago

9 by Ozpin5 »»
26 minutes ago

» Does seinen anime focus on other things besides ultra manliness?

fallout45 - 8 hours ago

28 by Nurguburu »»
40 minutes ago

» What are some anime memes from the late 2000's to early 2010's that you still remeber fondly ?

tchitchouan - Today

4 by JustMonaka »»
48 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.