Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta...' Reveals Additional Cast, Third Promo

New
Feb 20, 2020 7:56 PM
Jun 2016
The official Twitter account for the TV anime Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... revealed additional cast members, a new key visual (pictured right), and the third promotional video on Wednesday. The show is set to broadcast on MBS, Tokyo MX, and BS11 on April 4, followed by J:COM on April 6. It will be available on Netflix in the West.

Cast
Mary Hunt: Miho Okasaki (Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken)
Sofia Ascart: Inori Minase (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka)
Maria Campbell: Saori Hayami (Yahari Ore wo Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.)

Previously announced cast members include Maaya Uchida (Norigami) as Katarina Claes, Shouta Aoi (Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine) and Asami Seto (Kakumeiki Valvrave) as Gerald Stuart, and Tetsuya Kakihara (Amnesia) and Sora Amamiya (Aldnoah.Zero) as Keith Claes. The anime will be directed by Keisuke Inoue (Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) at Silver Link. and Megumi Shimizu (Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari) will handle the series composition. Character designs are by Miwa Ooshima (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu).

PV

Source: Comic Natalie
SnowFeb 25, 2020 7:17 PM
Feb 20, 2020 8:02 PM
Jul 2018
So they made the dudes extra ugly and unf-ckable but all the girls are super cute? Wtf is this travesty?
Feb 20, 2020 8:11 PM

Nov 2008
ysphyr said:
So they made the dudes extra ugly and unf-ckable but all the girls are super cute? Wtf is this travesty?

Demographics, mostly men are going to watch this, it's not a Show by Rock where it's 50/50 Male/Female.

Mary, Sofia, and Maria are near Gochiusa tier cute.

Feb 20, 2020 8:17 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Solid cast additions, looking forward to this!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 20, 2020 8:21 PM
Jul 2018
Hoppy said:
ysphyr said:

Demographics, mostly men are going to watch this, it's not a Show by Rock where it's 50/50 Male/Female.

Wait, it’s not a reverse harem show? Have I been deceived again?
Feb 20, 2020 8:23 PM

Nov 2008
ysphyr said:
Hoppy said:

It's a harem series with both male and female harem members, but it's aimed at men.

Feb 20, 2020 8:26 PM
Jul 2018
Hoppy said:
ysphyr said:

It's a harem series with both male and female harem members, but it's aimed at men.

I just checked it’s wiki page - it is indeed a reverse harem and the main demographics is female. So what makes you think otherwise?
Feb 20, 2020 8:40 PM

Nov 2016
Finally! reveal Katarina's yuri harem! much better uwu
Feb 20, 2020 11:23 PM
Feb 2014
ysphyr said:
Hoppy said:

I just checked it’s wiki page - it is indeed a reverse harem and the main demographics is female. So what makes you think otherwise?

Just checked Baka-updates as well, the manga is Josei and the light novel Shoujo, it's tagged the same on MAL and Anime-planet, so, whichever way you turn it, it IS intended 100% for a female demographic, smh.
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Feb 21, 2020 1:33 AM

Mar 2012
Ah damn it, its on netflix, so i have to wait 3 months extra to legally see it ..BOOOOOO
Feb 21, 2020 2:27 AM
Jul 2015
This is Shoujo/Josei. MC is a girl who will get a harem of both girls and guys. As a Shoujo/Josei, both males and females are good looking.
Feb 21, 2020 3:42 AM

Aug 2015
The casts are getting even more crazier looool. Not that i'm unhappy tho, because this IS my favorite light novel :')

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Feb 21, 2020 8:38 AM
Apr 2019
Now if I'm interested, with a lot of pretty girls interested in the protagonist maybe I'll give it a chance.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Feb 21, 2020 1:06 PM

Feb 2013
Hoppy said:
ysphyr said:

? Bakarina is a light novel and its manga adaptation are female focused.
Feb 21, 2020 1:08 PM

Feb 2013
Hoppy said:
ysphyr said:

No, it's not aimed at men. The light novel is from Ichijinsha Bunko Iris, a female focused imprint. And, the manga adaptation is on Monthly Comic Zero Sum, a shojo magazine.
Feb 22, 2020 3:00 AM
May 2016
Hoppy said:
ysphyr said:

you are wrong. This is Shoujo reverse harem manga and LN. It's aimed at women. You can check it yourself. You might be surprised but not all anime are made for males.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Next_Life_as_a_Villainess:_All_Routes_Lead_to_Doom!
ninka22Feb 22, 2020 3:19 AM
Feb 22, 2020 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
Hoppy said:
ysphyr said:

Imagine being so entitled that you think a shojo light novel and manga series that a simple google search would tell you are published in a shojo publication by a shojo imprint, one which is about a video game genre made exclusively for a female demographic, must be made for you just because you happen to like it.

By that logic, I guess, I dunno, Gintama must be josei because I and a bunch of other women happen to like it and hey the guys are hot, who cares if it ran in Weekly SHONEN Jump. :/
removed-userFeb 22, 2020 8:08 PM
Feb 23, 2020 12:04 AM
Jul 2018
HeruruMeruru said:
Hoppy said:

Imagine being so entitled that you think a shojo light novel and manga series that a simple google search would tell you are published in a shojo publication by a shojo imprint, one which is about a video game genre made exclusively for a female demographic, must be made for you just because you happen to like it.

By that logic, I guess, I dunno, Gintama must be josei because I and a bunch of other women happen to like it and hey the guys are hot, who cares if it ran in Weekly SHONEN Jump. :/

Since he's not posting in this thread anymore, I can only assume he thought yuri elements make this anime aimed at men? (if so, boy, oh boy, was he wrong)
Feb 23, 2020 4:03 AM

Feb 2020
Solid cast additions, looking forward to this!
Feb 23, 2020 8:39 AM
Sep 2017

Btw, sofia and maria are chino and blue mountain from gochiusa, so what do you said it before is same as now but with more male casts, because in gochiusa, only chino and mocca's fathers are male casts
Feb 24, 2020 7:25 AM

Jun 2010
This comments section is a clusterfuck of people being unable to process a bisexual harem/friendship harem. A show with cute girls NOT aimed at men and with possibly no fanservice. NANI?

It's a shoujo series with a bisexual harem in an otome game isekai. From what I've seen in the manga discussions, it CAN be enjoyed by male members of the human species.
Feb 27, 2020 6:31 AM
Oct 2019
I think Crunchyroll is gonna stream it in the west,Netflix will stream it in Japan
Feb 27, 2020 6:46 AM

Apr 2013
Might actually be worth watching just to hear Saori's voice again. Not sure if I will like the story, seems unlike anything I've watched so far.
Apr 23, 2020 11:34 PM
Apr 2020
I'm currently reading the light novel of this and it has been excellent. I hope that the anime will be as good.

More topics from this board

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
1 hour ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
2 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
2 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.