Forum Settings
Forums

Your stance on regressive/nasty masculine behavior?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 23, 2019 12:24 PM

Feb 2019
Peaceful_Critic said:
Kosmonaut said:
Don't you worry, Ryuk. I'll always cherish the moments we share together. The way you called me a cuck was different, y'know?
Why are you constantly knocking the same people? I get it if you called out Ryuk or Absurdist once, twice or when he says something you find toxic, but this is going a bit overboard. His worst crime in this thread is saying he believes in ghosts. Why are you picking a fight over that?
I never even talked to Absurdist once, what are you even going on about? And I'm not picking a fight with Ryuk, I thought that was pretty clear from the way I phrased myself in this exchange, you know, actually defusing the tension when he first responded to me and bantering afterwards.
Oct 23, 2019 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Peaceful_Critic said:
Why are you constantly knocking the same people? I get it if you called out Ryuk or Absurdist once, twice or when he says something you find toxic, but this is going a bit overboard. His worst crime in this thread is saying he believes in ghosts. Why are you picking a fight over that?
I never even talked to Absurdist once, what are you even going on about? And I'm not picking a fight with Ryuk, I thought that was pretty clear from the way I phrased myself in this exchange, you know, actually defusing the tension when he first responded to me.
Ah, sorry, I was thinking about someone else.
It did the opposite because the joke was about him:
"What do you mean? Ghosts totally exist, bruh. How could all those people saying they saw a ghost be lying? You're just making a fool out of yourself, you should be ashamed!"
Oct 23, 2019 12:30 PM

Oct 2015
I hate it and think it has harmed and is harming many men by stripping them of their individuality and putting them in rigid boxes of how a "real men" should be. It has gotten ridiculous at this point; some men believe that things like caring for the environment, being vegan, showing affection to your friends or even having fucking compassion are feminine and gay.
Auron_Oct 23, 2019 12:40 PM
Oct 23, 2019 12:32 PM

Feb 2019
Peaceful_Critic said:
Kosmonaut said:
I never even talked to Absurdist once, what are you even going on about? And I'm not picking a fight with Ryuk, I thought that was pretty clear from the way I phrased myself in this exchange, you know, actually defusing the tension when he first responded to me.
"What do you mean? Ghosts totally exist, bruh. How could all those people saying they saw a ghost be lying? You're just making a fool out of yourself, you should be ashamed!"
Yes, but after I saw he didn't take it well, I proceed to banter and joke about stuff, step by step de-fusing the whole situation. I don't think he thinks I'm picking up a fight by now, and if he does, well, I hope he does know we are bantering at this point. I made fun of him, he made fun of me (look at that 'womanly nature' part) and it's all good. I don't think this was a situation in which chiming in was necessary, but alas.
KosmonautOct 23, 2019 12:39 PM
Oct 23, 2019 12:35 PM
Jul 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Peaceful_Critic said:
Yes, but after I saw he didn't take it well, I proceed to banter and joke about stuff, step by step diffusing the whole situation. I don't think he thinks I'm picking up a fight by now, and if he does, well, I hope he does know we are bantering at this point. I made fun of him, he made fun of me (look at that 'womanly nature' part) and it's all good. I don't think this was a situation in which chiming in was necessary, but alas.
Okay, you're right, sorry for being so rude in my 1st post.
Oct 23, 2019 1:16 PM

Jul 2015
Deathko thinks pretty much the same of toxic dudebros and of toxic girlhoes tbh. As soon as people group up they tend to be pretty dumb.
Oct 23, 2019 3:24 PM
Jul 2018
I get the impression that toxic masculinity is more encouraged by women. I had once the fortune or misfortune to be the only man in the workplace (a school) and the topic you mention about men shaving their body, was brought up. Majority of women were as condemning if not more than men towards this,same thing about gays and married men without any will.

Oct 23, 2019 5:51 PM

May 2009
Thread Locked

This thread violates Rule 7 of Casual Discussion, which pertains to controversial material.

Controversial/sensitive topics liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse) are no longer allowed. Please use the Current Events board for new developments in these topics, and follow the board rules there. This includes, but is not limited to, topics which:
a. aim to profile/stereotype, or question the legitimacy of, people based on their gender, sexual orientation, race, xenophobia, religion, etc.
b. discuss highly-debated social issues; e.g. abortion, sexual assault, immigration, etc.
c. focus on political ideologies and events; e.g. Nazism, fascism, world leaders, controversial laws/lobbies, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

26 by Adnash »»
12 minutes ago

» Why don't boys wear dresses until they start working?

vasipi4946 - Nov 22, 2023

24 by Bruh69XD »»
22 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

31 by Bruh69XD »»
24 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

43 by Bruh69XD »»
27 minutes ago

» What's the most illegal thing you've ever done?

Ejrodiew - Mar 15

48 by Bruh69XD »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.