Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2019 8:10 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Natsuo's Twentieth Birthday. So Hina was jealous about Miyabi and can not be only a sister to Natsuo. Well, that's not surprising. But the tie she gave Natsuo for birthday is somehow corny. Much more interesting a phone call from Rui. The intrigue of the next chapter...
Jul 16, 2019 8:46 AM
Apr 2018
Akagi-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Natsuo's Twentieth Birthday. So Hina was jealous about Miyabi and can not be only a sister to Natsuo. Well, that's not surprising. But the tie she gave Natsuo for birthday is somehow corny. Much more interesting a phone call from Rui. The intrigue of the next chapter...

I like how Akagi-kun talks about the chapter hahaha Just basic information without saying too much.
Jul 16, 2019 10:22 AM

Jul 2017
Jul 16, 2019 1:19 PM
May 2017
More of Hina's hilarious expression XD

Next chapter will be a bit tense huh...
Jul 16, 2019 1:53 PM
Feb 2019
Next chapter should be fun. Eventually some interaction between Rui and Natsuo. Still hoping Rui ends up with Natsuo, but I have a feeling it will be Natsuo and Hina. You can tell the author wants to get it finished, as if this was cahpter 0-100, Natsuo's birthday wouldv'e been a whole chapter.
Jul 16, 2019 10:25 PM
Mar 2019
Ya know, at the end of the day Hina would probably be better for Natsuo. Aside from them two being pretty similar, I feel like Hina is a lot more selfless of a person and under circumstances where they're not in a taboo relationship (mainly of the teacher student variety), their relationship could be really touching.

That said, I still need to see Ruis and Natsuos relationship play out. Theres a lot of unanswered feelings in it and I just want to see some resolution. Right now I'm like 60/40 on Rui still being the ending girl. Not sure, but I give the slight edge to her based on how much the story focused on Rui in previous chapters.

I used to think that there might be a neutral ending where he doesn't end up with either, but after he rejected Serizawa and definitely after this chapter, I don't see it as a possibility anymore.

This story has been my lifeblood for the past few months and, as it feels like its winding up to the climax, it's really bittersweet to think itll end soon (relatively)

I wonder if Sasuga-sensei will give us alternate endings after she writes the canon ending? Things to think about.
Jul 16, 2019 11:14 PM

Jun 2015
Well seems like everything might have just come full circle.
:)
Jul 17, 2019 3:11 AM

Feb 2019
RUI!!!!! Please let this be something good. My enthusiasm for this manga has been dropping as of late, with the tangent story lines and slow pace. I hope this new development will rekindle something.
Jul 17, 2019 9:46 AM
Sep 2015
You can tell Hina and Natsuo were starting to feel some of the old "heat" from their past relationship here. Rui's phone call will be just to wish Nat a "Happy birthday!", but I think Hina will see something in Natsuo's reaction that will determine her choice between pursuing Natsuo again or trying to support him and Rui. Next chapter will be very interesting to see, but I am hoping for Natsuo to visibly show how much he loves Rui still and for Hina to go into sister-mode finally.
Jul 17, 2019 11:12 AM
Jul 2017
Scanlations are out or what?
Read the Raw's, saw the summary but can't find the translations.
If anyone would be so kind.....
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Jul 17, 2019 2:09 PM

Feb 2019
MakingTheMaouCry said:
Scanlations are out or what?
Read the Raw's, saw the summary but can't find the translations.
If anyone would be so kind.....

They usually come out Tuesday evening on Crunchyroll
Jul 17, 2019 2:27 PM

Nov 2011
If the chapter ended with just Hina and Natsuo in a "moment" I would have swayed the victory flag more towards Hina, even if she keeps calling Natsuo her brother, and they are on more of family terms. But because Rui called at the end of the chapter I think Rui still holds the lead. Hina wants Natsuo to be happy, she is also I feel she is curious what happened at the camp for her sake obviously but I feel like Ruis sake as well. Sister Hina I like, relationship Hina I did not like. But yeah I feel like Rui calling at the end of the chapter makes the Rui and Natsup ship stronger. She's obviously calling to wish him happy birthday PLUS if by some chance she is wearing the necklace that she kept...big points again to Rui x Natsuo.

Someone mentioned it that Nats birthday did fly by. I feel like Sensei wants this to end sooner then later. Id say by chapter 290-300 it will be complete
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 17, 2019 3:47 PM

Dec 2018
Suck Hina, in your face... Rui just in time :3
Jul 17, 2019 4:03 PM
Jan 2019
cant we see fucking harem ending?
Jul 21, 2019 9:38 AM
Jul 2019
Please, I can't take it anymore!! Make it Rui!!!!
Jul 21, 2019 9:41 AM
Jul 2017
Scanlations taking too long this time
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Jul 21, 2019 7:31 PM
May 2016
Anyone got spoilers I’m up to date on the latest chapter
Jul 21, 2019 9:41 PM

Mar 2019
Sigh incoming Rui. Around and around we go. Next she'll come back and Hina will have to go away somewhere again lol.
Jul 22, 2019 7:58 AM

Apr 2018
They would probably kiss if it weren't for Rui damn her breaking up with Natsuo then calling him back
Aug 13, 2019 8:55 AM
Mar 2015
Of course Rui calls in the middle of Natsuo's 20th birthday just when hina finally got him alone
Mar 23, 2022 1:41 AM

May 2020
Ohh Rui remember his birthday. Natsuo 20 can drink beer. Congrats.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.