Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2019 3:55 AM

Feb 2016
Normal dating apps don't cut it as I'm looking for a significant other with similar interest.
Sure on tinder the girls see that I like illegal subs(tances) and just want to exchange acts for the subbing. I'm looking for a 3D waifu who shares 2D waifus and husbandos
Not a hoe looking for subs(tances) You can't turn a hoe into a housewife

That being said I joined some site which I already forgot the name of because it was just full of shitposting and not a whole lot of dating going on
Someone even made a thread saying if you're looking for a serious relationship this is the wrong place.

Anyone know of legit dating sites for weebs/nerds? I'm tired of normie girls because they don't fuck with anime and all I'm saying is no woman out there can make me give up one of my favorite past times (my ex of 4 years cheated on me for being a smolpp gamer)
Not looking for a beautiful face, but a beautiful soul. Pretty face is a +
Would have bumped an old thread but it was from 2015 and the last post was a bot spamming links and @NexivSelecaf telling him to prove he's not a bot
AntiChrist x SmolBoi
Photo of me and my cheating ex
If you're on MAL Jen pls come back to me, our daughter Kaori misses you
PS: I wore both those bracelets for 3 years (Shows how committed I am) well actually it doesn't show anything cause she wore the same ones lol but still cheated WOO
PantsuSenseiUwUJul 9, 2019 10:54 AM
“The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.”
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 9, 2019 4:10 AM

Jan 2009
dude MAL is a dating site lol there are some successful romance here over the years that ended up in marriage i heard and obviously MAL is full of weebs already too, maybe try being active on Forum Games since a lot of girls (also young like you too) are hanging there more
Jul 9, 2019 4:12 AM

Feb 2016
deg said:
dude MAL is a dating site lol there are some successful romance here over the years that ended up in marriage i heard and obviously MAL is full of weebs already too, maybe try being active on Forum Games since a lot of girls (also young like you too) are hanging there more
You say that but I only interact with homies on this website. FG I think are boring. It's just sitting waiting for someone to say one word. How can I find someone I like based off that? I'm not saying I'm against dating on this site. It's just not what I use this site for.
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 9, 2019 4:17 AM

Jan 2009
PantsuSenseiUwU said:
deg said:
You say that but I only interact with homies on this website. FG I think are boring. It's just sitting waiting for someone to say one word. How can I find someone I like based off that? I'm not saying I'm against dating on this site. It's just not what I use this site for.

well base on the other thread when you play Forum Games regularly at some point in time people will naturally message each other via PMs and comments section and then join some discord servers they have there and there you will have the chance (be careful of too much drama though and doxxing/stalking)

Jul 9, 2019 4:23 AM

Feb 2016
@deg can you point me toward some fun FG where I won't want to blow my brains out? I think they are just repetitive and tedious. I'm looking for someone to actual have discussion with. Talking on Discord makes me anxious because I can't do anything other than talk to that person. I don't want them to feel like they don't have my full attention but most of the time they don't have it. the drama/doxxing/stalking doesn't sound fun
I'd rather use a website meant for nerds/weebs dating than try to date on a website where you CAN date
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 9, 2019 4:27 AM

Aug 2009
PantsuSenseiUwU said:
Would have bumped an old thread but it was from 2015 and the last post was a bot spamming links and @NexivSelecaf telling him to prove he's not a bot

Out of the many posts that I've made on this site, I kinda don't remember that one.

Send link?

Jul 9, 2019 4:28 AM

Jan 2009
PantsuSenseiUwU said:
@deg can you point me toward some fun FG where I won't want to blow my brains out? I think they are just repetitive and tedious. I'm looking for someone to actual have discussion with. Talking on Discord makes me anxious because I can't do anything other than talk to that person. I don't want them to feel like they don't have my full attention but most of the time they don't have it. the drama/doxxing/stalking doesn't sound fun
I'd rather use a website meant for nerds/weebs dating than try to date on a website where you CAN date

well i do not know since im not much active on Forum Games (i rarely post there too) and its discord groups made by groups of users there on Forum Games afaik

as for other places maybe Facebook anime groups? lol but you will mostly encounter 3rd world anime fans there so long distance relationship and even language barrier and etc will be common
Jul 9, 2019 4:35 AM

Feb 2016
@deg Yeah I'm looking for a close distance relationship. Not across the country. Unless she wants to marry me and bring me to her country cause the US sucks big balls
My parents already want me to have an arranged marriage. All the Vietnamese girls are "good looking" I'm just not into Asians. Sorry yellow girls. I've got too many in my life :D
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 9, 2019 4:40 AM

Jan 2009
@PantsuSenseiUwU

Vietnamese girls are indeed hot and lol so you want a white girl as a GF? well maybe your local anime conventions there in USA is a better place to look for them
Jul 9, 2019 4:47 AM

Feb 2016
@deg Have no preference other than FEMALE, NOT ASIAN, LIKES ANIME
then the list of actual preferences is huge, I've only dated tall white girls (that's my type) CLAMP has some of the best character designs because they are so tall
one of my best friends is a vietnamese girls strictly platonic, she loves me though. she's my if I'm 40 and still single, let's get married friend.
PantsuSenseiUwUJul 9, 2019 5:21 AM
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 9, 2019 8:51 AM
Jul 2018
You posting stuff like this here, no wonder she cheated.
Jul 9, 2019 9:00 AM

Feb 2016
@dejwo
I'm a free spirit and she liked to chain me down. Don't get me wrong I like chains too, just not all the time :O
Thanks for making me feel better. She got engaged and it was called off, thank god I dodged that bullet
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 9, 2019 9:11 AM
Jun 2019
I feel ya homie. Good luck from another brother @PantsuSenseiUwU
Jul 9, 2019 10:54 AM

Feb 2016
@v_max Good Looks I see you out here, I see you down with the lingo my gringo (ik you're not white I just wanted to say something like a mic drop before I go to schleeep)
have yet to receive an actual suggestion though, maybe legit nerd dating websites don't exist or the weebies are taking all the weebies girls away from me :/
yes I know I can look it up myself But I would love to hear first hand from someone who uses or has used one before.
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 9, 2019 12:09 PM

Jan 2018
Go to nearest local state library, you would save a lot of time. if they're on a dating app, they are ready to dig you know what I'm saying. MAL has potential but it's going to take a while if you're turned off after a face reveal.
Jul 9, 2019 12:13 PM

Feb 2016
hazecloud said:
Go to nearest local state library, you would save a lot of time. if they're on a dating app, they are ready to dig you know what I'm saying. MAL has potential but it's going to take a while if you're turned off after a face reveal.
DUDE holy shit My mind is blown. How did I never think to do that? The libraries right by my house (I have 3 huge ones)
there's a manga section in the "teens"
i used to go there a lot as a kid
idk how I feel being 24 doing that though.. maybe i'll try it out and see what comes
ready for the library fees cause
thank you for being the first LEGIT suggestion
I've already done my face reveal, I'm scared to see people uglier than me. Cause looking in the mirror be scary sometimes
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 9, 2019 4:45 PM

Oct 2012
What gives you the right to judge whether someone is a 'hoe'? What does a person's private past before they met you have to do with their substance? Wait. Don't answer these questions, they're rhetorical. I doubt there's anything of value here. I'm assuming by "cheated", you mean posted on someone else's profile, but I could be wrong.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 9, 2019 5:02 PM

Feb 2016
@katsucats
nah man she cheated by having sex with one of my "homies" after telling me to stop being friends with all my female childhood friends
maybe I don't know what cheating is, but that seems to be cheating to me
I mean I'ma call it how I see it, if you message me saying you'll trade sex acts for drugs?
Probably not the first time you've done that, I have no problem with "hoes" I have friends who sleep with a different person every other weekend.
But I don't want to sleep with them :D
I'm a very committed 1 woman and sleep with my significant other onlytype
I've only ever had a single ONE-NIGHT-STAND
It was during the time I was drinking every second I was not at work
This was also a couple years after my GF and I broke it off
I actually recently apologized to that for what I did because it was out of character and I took advantage of the fact I knew they liked me.

I'm the guy who refers to his female friends as bitch so don't try to read into the terms too much but rather the rest of what I had to say
also I love hoes man, they are the freakiest I'm just not trying to catch something while "dating"

i also refer to my gay friends as PHGT
so that shows the type of person I am
they're still cool with me because they know I'm down with them even though they like to suck big balls and I don't
so maybe try a little less to be an SJW
BUT NICE TRY
I like your favs though so you can come into my threads and shitpost me any time :D
PantsuSenseiUwUJul 9, 2019 5:09 PM
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 9, 2019 5:23 PM

Feb 2015
Jul 9, 2019 5:29 PM

Feb 2016
@_ako_ I'm literally an open book
people ask and I will tell
I see no reason to lie about anything on here
I hate that she tried to control my friendships and went off to sleep with my friend
Put me in a bad spot for a year as she was the love of my life (homie could not care less)
I know now that wasn't true love, it was just lust for an older woman who stole my
first time
similar to a succubi coming in and making you sleep with them and you can't help doing so
cause they're a succubi and your smolboi says let's do this thing!
I don't feel the need to prove anything to the internet I just like interacting with it
I'd give out my personal links but don't need the weirdos coming out the woodwork
cause they ALREADY do
I don't feel the need to prove 100 percent what I say because if you don't believe me
We probably wouldn't get along anyways
I'm a really honest person IRL
Some MAL friends I have can vouch.
When i say some I just mean my cousin but that dude uses MAL a coupletimes a year and has beeen on here since
@floater9 is my cousin he can vouch but he's hardly ever on
he's the one who put me on MAL, wish I could steal his account and use it for the join date LOL 2008 sheesh
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 9, 2019 5:48 PM

Oct 2018
Well I fr have no valuble input on this matter. To be frank, I don't think this is a good site to look for dating. This is a pretty toxic place lmao, but I guess it isn't possible and theres some anecdotal evidence to prove it.

If I were you though, I would just go on a normal big dating site and find people with the same hobbies as you, ones that like anime and such. I bet thats a lot easier.

Remotely related to the topic ig lmaooo

youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
73 6f 6d 65 74 68 69 6e 67 73 20 6f 64 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 6d 79 20 70 72 6f 66 69 6c 65 0d 0a
Jul 9, 2019 5:58 PM

Oct 2012
Since you claim to be honest and open and seem somewhat talkative, try going to the local anime-cons or anime clubs on college campuses, which are usually open to other people in the area. People do date in real life and hookup through this site, but it's sort of indirect. There's no way to find other people in your area easily. The best way would be to find a group chat on Discord or Skype through one of those clubs and talk with people directly. But why? If you have that charisma, you can hop on an online video game and do it easier.

I dated a girl on MAL once. Turned out she didn't even like anime.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 9, 2019 6:13 PM

Feb 2016
@ohml those vids are on point, I'm going to watch right now. When that girl said "omg are you a brony" i need a girl that can say some shit like that thanks buddy
katsucats said:
Since you claim to be honest and open and seem somewhat talkative, try going to the local anime-cons or anime clubs on college campuses, which are usually open to other people in the area. People do date in real life and hookup through this site, but it's sort of indirect. There's no way to find other people in your area easily. The best way would be to find a group chat on Discord or Skype through one of those clubs and talk with people directly. But why? If you have that charisma, you can hop on an online video game and do it easier.

I dated a girl on MAL once. Turned out she didn't even like anime.
Thank you for the serious input. I should check out Dokidokon, it's 45 minutes away from where I live and happens this weekend.
How do they feel about people who don't dress up ? I've never been to one, but have always wanted to.
I also have a very nice camera but I've seen the camera guy tropes in anime so dunno if I want to bring it
I appreciate the actual suggestion as you're the 3rd person to actually do so
also thanks for shitposting cause that riled me up and made me laugh at the same time
Discord I find to be overwhelming since I feel the need to give the person 100 percent of my attention
I also like typing walls of text so there are times where I won't respond to a short sentence for 20 minutes because I'm working on an MAL discussion
I've played with tons of females as I'm a huge MMO player. My guild on Guild Wars 2 has a facebook page so you can see what everyone looks like
There's some cute girls that I'm friends with but we live really far away
I'm not into long distance and gamer buddies I think are better off as gamer buddies
I don't want to ruin the guild dynamic, we do have married couples in there though
They met IRL so maybe that's the best place for me to look
Just not looking in the right places

― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 9, 2019 6:28 PM

Feb 2015
PantsuSenseiUwU said:
@_ako_ I'm literally an open book
people ask and I will tell
I see no reason to lie about anything on here
I hate that she tried to control my friendships and went off to sleep with my friend
Put me in a bad spot for a year as she was the love of my life (homie could not care less)
I know now that wasn't true love, it was just lust for an older woman who stole my
first time
similar to a succubi coming in and making you sleep with them and you can't help doing so
cause they're a succubi and your smolboi says let's do this thing!
I don't feel the need to prove anything to the internet I just like interacting with it
I'd give out my personal links but don't need the weirdos coming out the woodwork
cause they ALREADY do
I don't feel the need to prove 100 percent what I say because if you don't believe me
We probably wouldn't get along anyways
I'm a really honest person IRL
Some MAL friends I have can vouch.
When i say some I just mean my cousin but that dude uses MAL a coupletimes a year and has beeen on here since
@floater9 is my cousin he can vouch but he's hardly ever on
he's the one who put me on MAL, wish I could steal his account and use it for the join date LOL 2008 sheesh

this is not the plot I asked for OP...

where's my juicy sex scene?! I want a good fap material
Jul 9, 2019 8:54 PM

Oct 2012
PantsuSenseiUwU said:
Thank you for the serious input. I should check out Dokidokon, it's 45 minutes away from where I live and happens this weekend.
How do they feel about people who don't dress up ? I've never been to one, but have always wanted to.
I went to AX the other day for the first time and there were a lot of people who didn't dress up (me included). I don't think that's an issue. AX was too noisy to me and I was overwhelmed by the sheer size of it all, plus I'm socially stiff as a log, but if you can bust out some of that nerd humor maybe you can meet some new people.

I don't know what it's like where you're from, but sometimes I see obvious weeabs when I go for ramen, or around the Japanese supermarkets and cultural centers, especially around Little Tokyo in Los Angeles, but not exclusively. In my experience, a lot of Asian girls like anime to some extent, but you're into white girls... I don't know where they hibernate when they're not talking about weird shit over ramen.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 9, 2019 9:33 PM

Feb 2016
katsucats said:
PantsuSenseiUwU said:
I went to AX the other day for the first time and there were a lot of people who didn't dress up (me included). I don't think that's an issue. AX was too noisy to me and I was overwhelmed by the sheer size of it all, plus I'm socially stiff as a log, but if you can bust out some of that nerd humor maybe you can meet some new people.

I don't know what it's like where you're from, but sometimes I see obvious weeabs when I go for ramen, or around the Japanese supermarkets and cultural centers, especially around Little Tokyo in Los Angeles, but not exclusively. In my experience, a lot of Asian girls like anime to some extent, but you're into white girls... I don't know where they hibernate when they're not talking about weird shit over ramen.
Yeah dude Being an asian guy trying to find a gf that's not asian can be hard it's like the hardest video game you've ever played and you only get one life and if you lose, your system blows up
specially since I'm so picky
I have tons of asian markets by me but they're filled with vietnamese girls
Someone in a club of mine was telling me about AX
How was your experience there???
My local ramen shop is in the WHITEST OF WHITE neighborhoods maybe I should eat there more often
It's not like the Japanese style ramen shops
it's very Americanized
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 9, 2019 9:59 PM

Oct 2012
PantsuSenseiUwU said:
Someone in a club of mine was telling me about AX
How was your experience there???
Well, as a first time participant with no one to show me around, I found the experience rather disorienting. First, it was way larger than I imagined. There were numerous events all happening behind closed doors with little to no labels (I should've picked up the program schedule booklet but I didn't, that was my fault). The line outside each event is only for "premier fans", normal tickets have to line up outside in a totally different part of the building -- once again, there are no signs! There was a "beer garden" -- I didn't see anyone with beer, only vodka. There were food trucks -- everything was literally twice the price ($6 ice cream becomes $12). I know this because I recognize some of the local vendors. Now that I know how everything works, I might have a better time next time I go back, if I ever go. The main exhibits have a bunch of board and card game stuff along the lines of Pokemon or Magic The Gathering, visual novels and other video games and dating sims.

There was one exhibit where the woman there claimed they had this VR game where the guy will do whatever you tell him to do, "like the perfect boyfriend in real life!" I balked, and said it's not real if you don't get into any fights. Their jaws dropped. My bad, 2D character relationships are forever loyal, I guess.

PantsuSenseiUwU said:
My local ramen shop is in the WHITEST OF WHITE neighborhoods maybe I should eat there more often
It's not like the Japanese style ramen shops
it's very Americanized
The ramen here are all run by Chinese or Korean vendors. The customers are usually Asian, except for that one group. There is always that one group. Just kidding. There are some mainstream white/Hispanics. I think maybe local culture clubs like to host events at ramen places thinking it's Japanese enough.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 9, 2019 10:19 PM

Feb 2016
@katsucats
Oh I know all too well about overpriced food but when you're in the middle of the woods, what can you do!
I should have taken a trip to Cali for AX my younger cousin lives out there, he said he's got the food if I got the ticket!
That was definitely something I can see you saying LMFAO
That's some comedy gold right there
Ironically the ramen shop by me is run by Americans not very authentic but it's the only big ramen shop near me
Tons of Vietnamese, Korean, Thai food though
Just need me some Japanese!
Wish I could be in Cali
Waba Grill is the first place I'm going when I visit

@ohml
after I watched those vids I looked into sci-fi speed dating to see if they'd be at Dokidokon apparently last year an employee of that company was sexually assaulted by her boss so they closed their FB down and are banned from many cons
Check the FB page and there's nothing
shit is dead now
damn :/
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 9, 2019 10:36 PM

Oct 2018
PantsuSenseiUwU said:

@ohml
after I watched those vids I looked into sci-fi speed dating to see if they'd be at Dokidokon apparently last year an employee of that company was sexually assaulted by her boss so they closed their FB down and are banned from many cons
Check the FB page and there's nothing
shit is dead now
damn :/

Major Yikes lmao. If u plan on tryin to meet people at cons and stuff that's also tough. Cus I bet for every earnest guy theres a couple of fat incels wanting to smash. Women might be pretty hard to approach at events like these I mean if you can stand above the rest, big ups to you. I'm still for the idea of goin to a regular dating site and just list ur interests and hobbies and just look at ur future SO over there ya know?

Source: I've been to Cons and have seen a lot of freaked out girls unwilling to take pics with weird pushy guys.

We all know the golden rule on how to not be creepy, you have to be above a 7.
ohmlJul 9, 2019 10:41 PM
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
73 6f 6d 65 74 68 69 6e 67 73 20 6f 64 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 6d 79 20 70 72 6f 66 69 6c 65 0d 0a
Jul 9, 2019 10:46 PM

Feb 2016
@ohml bro I'm on my tinder game, anime girls on there are not the ones I'm looking for but they are. We talk anime but I can't see a relationship cause they're hella into shounens or weird weird stuff
AND I LIKE WEIRD SHIT but they creep a guy like me out, That's sayin somethin
Like how do I like more girly shit than you ? LOL dating normies is hard cause being into anime is like being vegan
Well I'm SOL then dude cause 4-5 aint tearing it up out there
Many foreign girls flock my way of course *sigh* If only I were into asians
I don't know why I'm wired this way, it's just how I've always been
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 10, 2019 12:04 AM

Oct 2012
PantsuSenseiUwU said:
Waba Grill is the first place I'm going when I visit
lol there's a Waba Grill down the street but I've never been. Not sure why I'd want some Asian fusion fast food thing when there are dozens of actual Asian restaurants in the same block. I don't buy Yoshinoya for the same reason, ever since someone showed me a packet of Yoshinoya beef/sauce she bought at the Japanese supermarket. If you do come here, In N Out is considered a rite of passage. You'll love it until you realize it's just a gimmick. Los Angeles is the most segregated city in America, but thanks to that, we got more ethnic centers than anyone. Little Tokyo, Chinatown, Little Ethiopia, Little India, Little Armenia, Thai Town, Koreatown, I'm sure I'm missing a bunch. You don't need to go to Waba Grill.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 10, 2019 12:28 AM

Mar 2015
Go to an anime con and try to hit it off with some hot cosplayer. You're pretty decent looking I'm sure it'll work out.
Jul 10, 2019 12:48 AM

Feb 2016
@orryx I guess that's the move since everyone keeps saying Con
I'll be at one this weekend
Dunno if I have the confidence for that for that but we shall see!
I'm going to message the lead organizer to see if I can bring a camera to take pictures and have people take pictures of me with others for MAL
Lil pump lyrics? Cultured man you are
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 10, 2019 2:39 AM
May 2019
I'm not aware of any. It would be good idea if they existed cause I'm getting sick and tired of tinder.
Jul 10, 2019 2:46 AM

Nov 2011
If one exist, it will be full of guys and guys pretending to be girls.

Jul 10, 2019 2:50 AM

Feb 2016
Xstasy said:
I'm not aware of any. It would be good idea if they existed cause I'm getting sick and tired of tinder.
That makes two of us
WaterCooler said:
Lol'd FR I'm one of those people for sure. People should take the time to fully look into someone's profile before saying HEY CUTIE based on gender
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 10, 2019 5:49 AM

Mar 2019
WaterCooler said:
I don't see anything wrong with that.

Bro do you even otaku? Boys make the cutest girls.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Jul 10, 2019 6:47 AM

Oct 2010
i second this thread and what the OP said

also i (probably) look better than him plus am smarter but i prob have worse teeth so we need to fix that but maybe it's not so bad and it's me being insecure OwO

anyone interested in fixing (OUR) lives together hit me up
lots of music -
Jul 10, 2019 8:44 AM

Jul 2017
Your trying to hard bro. Relax in due time someone will come and fall in love with you. You don't really need a girl who is crazy in anime to love you. Any girl can be fine. Hell maybe your future wife is a basic girl who doesn't watch anime, but since your into it. She might love it. Love is a patient game, it comes to you, you don't go to it.

Your young man, focus in your job, if your still in school. focus in school. Get a degree, secure yourself. Then fate will reward you in due time.

But if your desperate then will, try clubs that involve in anime. There has to be one in your city. Or try a book store that focus in manga, you will eventually run into someone.

But seriously, things will be okay.

So what this thing about forum games. I never knew that existed on here. I wanna play with my fellow weebs :(
Jul 10, 2019 11:11 AM

Feb 2016
@Sphinxter you get it my man boys do make the cutest girls, that's why I wont post a picture with longhair cause I need less faps of my femininity
@incisorr lol i'm sure man because i'm very average, i'm lucky my parents wanted me to not have fucked up teeth because without braces I'd have a tooth that is sideways and I already partially look like the cast of The Hills Have Eyes, the fucked up tooth would have been the cherry on top, having a decent smile makes it a lot easier to talk with people because they judge you on your smile whether you like it or not
EDIT: also stop trying to steal all the ladies from me!! they're obviously going to flock toward the smarter, better looking guy :/

@TheUnforgivenMan
I wouldn't say "trying" hard is what I'm doing
Honestly just made this thread to get some traffic and make some friends and get some good ideas about how to meet girls that like anime
I have no issue dating, I just have an issue finding the right one to date
I do agree with you on love is a patient game
I've made many friends a long the way but non as potential wifey
Thanks for the post :D I appreciate you genuinely trying to help me
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?board=9
forum games mostly consist of trash spamming threads but there are some with a little substance in them and I've met a couple of cool people through playing those games
ones where you have to visit the users profile and look into to answer the question

PantsuSenseiUwUJul 10, 2019 1:16 PM
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 10, 2019 1:12 PM

Feb 2016
@Lux_lucis oh holy shit
I like what I see
In the last 3 years of serious watching anime
I've learned a lot about myself
I've reflected on my past relationships
I used to think BDSM was gross
But man was I wrong that shit is so hot
I def tip toward the M
But not full M
I don't want to be tied down with a gag in my mouth and pegged
More like a gentle slap on the ass
EDIT:also know who's forum pic I'm looking at my next trip
I have a list of people's pages I want to just look and browse while under the influence of kamisama
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 12, 2019 4:22 AM

Jul 2019
I would love to date someone who shares my interest that would be a cool idea.

Never explain,
Never retract,
Never apologize
Just get the thing done
And let them howl
Jul 12, 2019 4:26 AM

Feb 2016
It's like you made that account and picked those favorites and had that sig set up just to come into my thread so you could talk to me
I feel honoured
HMU in my profile comments
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 12, 2019 11:09 AM

Oct 2012
I never had any luck with Tinder (but then again I don't consistently respond even when I get a match). I think I'll change my profile to "I'm a total weeb and you should be too" for an experiment. Perfect first date: We hike onto an epic looking grass field and stand facing each other. I yell "SASUUKKEEEE!!!!!" And you yell "NARUUUTOOOO!!!!!". For hours. Then I charm you with my sexy no justsu.

Wonder if there will be anyone depraved enough to respond.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 12, 2019 3:57 PM

Feb 2016
@katsucats
fucking lol'd
at least you know which naruto jutsu is the best
someone in my other thread said shadow clone jutsu
feelsbadman
as for tinder, same with me dude
but the reason they're either into the my druggie side
or my anime side
never both
Fuckin lame
i can't go on a date with either of those people
be friends? sure
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 13, 2019 12:55 AM

Mar 2008
Just do a search for "otaku dating" and you get a lot of sites and apps come up.
Jul 13, 2019 3:01 AM

Feb 2016
traed said:
Just do a search for "otaku dating" and you get a lot of sites and apps come up.
I'd prefer to hear about certain websites and experiences
I did that a just found a bunch of bullshit
Fetlife is the most legit one but that's very very kinky :D
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 19, 2019 3:14 AM

Feb 2016
UPDATE:
Use the app Hinge if you're looking to actually go on dates
I went on two dates today after work (never went on one in the year I was on Tinder/Bumble)
I also met someone who's really into anime, they live an hour from where I'm at but that's a small price to pay for someone I can really vibe with (they don't need to know about my MAL account LOL)
as for why use Hinge over other apps?
tinder seems it's just for hookups
bumble the girls have to message you
Hinge, most people I've run into have been really genuine
kink apps are also nice...
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 19, 2019 3:29 AM

Jan 2009
@PantsuSenseiUwU

congrats you solve your problem yourself lol and that screenshot though
Jul 19, 2019 4:42 AM
May 2019
@PantsuSenseiUwU

That was hilarious you should post more🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite MAL thread maker?

barababas - 4 hours ago

7 by kusairo »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » How will things look in 40 - 50 years?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 7

41 by Mirania »»
57 minutes ago

» I am trying to get over 10,000 posts on this site by the end of this year....

DesuMaiden - May 1

34 by Mirania »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » do you believe that scientific theory are just a theory and scientific consensus are just opinions?

deg - Yesterday

17 by Mirania »»
1 hour ago

» is blocking users a admitance of cowardice?

vasipi4946 - May 2

44 by traed »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.