Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 31, 2019 5:22 AM

Apr 2018
Any of you play in the same server like me ?

I played in Avrora servers. if you are not in Avrora. on what servers do you guys play ?
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 31, 2019 7:40 AM

Feb 2015
Playing on Washington since early November I think. Shortly before the Neptunia event began.
Mar 31, 2019 7:48 AM

May 2018
Sandy server. Currently holding my progress and keep on repeating the never ending fox mine at 3-4.
Mar 31, 2019 8:02 AM

Apr 2018
Milennin said:
Playing on Washington since early November I think. Shortly before the Neptunia event began.

why is everybody play in washington xD. i suppose to play on that server. but somehow i start the game in avrora. and i think it was too late cause i got some good fleets such like unicorn and queen eli xD. and now i have akaga from drop.

i'm new player btw, 3 weeks since i play this game xD
Mar 31, 2019 8:05 AM

Apr 2018
Gorochu said:
Sandy server. Currently holding my progress and keep on repeating the never ending fox mine at 3-4.

Oh sandy, sandy... shity girl who dropped almost everytime in azurlane screen xD.

oh you are try hard on stage 3-4 until now xD. have you gotten akagi or kaga ?

i'm new player in azurlane btw hahaha. i didn't know much yet, but i got akaga already :3
Mar 31, 2019 8:07 AM

Feb 2015
MarcoZero said:
Milennin said:

why is everybody play in washington xD. i suppose to play on that server. but somehow i start the game in avrora. and i think it was too late cause i got some good fleets such like unicorn and queen eli xD. and now i have akaga from drop.

i'm new player btw, 3 weeks since i play this game xD

I think it moves new players to the new servers. Never got a fox drop, though, but can't say I've tried much for them. I haven't even finished the story yet, lol. And events take up too much time to do farming.
Mar 31, 2019 8:11 AM

May 2018
MarcoZero said:
Gorochu said:

Oh sandy, sandy... shity girl who dropped almost everytime in azurlane screen xD.

oh you are try hard on stage 3-4 until now xD. have you gotten akagi or kaga ?

i'm new player in azurlane btw hahaha. i didn't know much yet, but i got akaga already :3

Got Kaga but not Akagi.
Mar 31, 2019 8:25 AM
Anime Moderator
We can be heroes

Mar 2016
MarcoZero said:

Did you just call our lord and savior, Sandy, Shity?!?! I'll have you know that we of the sandy cult do not respect such talk and are obligated to inform you that stats aren't everything. Sandy's blind optimism and abundance of energy is a light in this dark world, it keeps us going through these tough times of VDIR re-run . May Sandy bless your rolls.

Serious not tho. Been playing about 2-3 weeks since launch on Sandy server. Since you're on one of the two OG servers what made you chose Avrora and not the most recent server, Washington?
AquariusMar 31, 2019 8:30 AM
Mar 31, 2019 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
I played JP a while ago but I don't have the attention span for mobage
Mar 31, 2019 1:34 PM

Dec 2016
I'm on Avrora too, been playing since the EN server was launched. The game doesn't really interest me that much, though, so mostly I just autobattle dailies and then log off.

What's the difference?
Mar 31, 2019 6:43 PM

Apr 2018
o
Aquarius said:
MarcoZero said:

Did you just call our lord and savior, Sandy, Shity?!?! I'll have you know that we of the sandy cult do not respect such talk and are obligated to inform you that stats aren't everything. Sandy's blind optimism and abundance of energy is a light in this dark world, it keeps us going through these tough times of VDIR re-run . May Sandy bless your rolls.

Serious not tho. Been playing about 2-3 weeks since launch on Sandy server. Since you're on one of the two OG servers what made you chose Avrora and not the most recent server, Washington?

omg sandy cult :/ well congratulation i got 2 sandy yesterday.

because at the first, my friends told me to play this game. at first i turned his down because i'm still playing epic seven. since i got bored with it, i give it a try and somehow i like this game. why did i choose avrora server ? because there is no way old players play on washington because the game say that washington is a new servers, that is why i click on avrora. after 5 days gameplay, i asked him on what server do you play ? washington. i was just like shiet.

but guild is pretty useless tho, join for nothing.
Mar 31, 2019 6:48 PM

Apr 2018
oh
Daemon said:
I'm on Avrora too, been playing since the EN server was launched. The game doesn't really interest me that much, though, so mostly I just autobattle dailies and then log off.

oh nice. well i suppose to play azurlane also since it lauched. but i chose epic7 instead of this because i see epic7 is way more interesting. 3 weeks ago i stopped playing it because i'm tired with their non stop event. i must grind everyday for getting the materials. story mode was finished but dev never update the story mode. they kept making side story and non stop guild war which it makes me bored and tired. but azurlane can't pretty much compared with epic7 since epic7 have pretty nice arts. but azurlane gameplay is way more relaxing.

btw, julis for lyfe tho
StaRekzquitzerMar 31, 2019 6:52 PM
Mar 31, 2019 6:51 PM

Jul 2009
MarcoZero said:

Guilds in Azur Lane are poorly implemented. I used to run a rather successful guild on Lexington back when I still played the game, but the amount of times my members interacted with each other can be counted with both hands. They really need to add more features like a PVP guild war or something.
Mar 31, 2019 6:52 PM

Apr 2018
Aldnox said:

oh i see. JP server is better than EN server right ?
Mar 31, 2019 7:03 PM

Apr 2018
Skittles said:
MarcoZero said:

Guilds in Azur Lane are poorly implemented. I used to run a rather successful guild on Lexington back when I still played the game, but the amount of times my members interacted with each other can be counted with both hands. They really need to add more features like a PVP guild war or something.

oh that is nice. but yeah.. most of azurlane players have left.

true.. they need to add guild war to makes the game better. maybe i was too late to play this game which alot of people have left the game. i joined to a guild already but amiral or vice admirals never said anything to the guild. even the admiral last login was 9 days ago. i'm still enjoying this game, but who knows in the future xD. it's hard to find good games these day. most of them are p2w (ehmmm grand fate order ) but luckily azurlane isn't p2w.

(sorry for my bad grammars)
Mar 31, 2019 7:48 PM
Jul 2018
MarcoZero said:
Aldnox said:

I've never played the EN server so I have no idea.
Mar 31, 2019 8:10 PM

Apr 2018
Aldnox said:
MarcoZero said:

I've never played the EN server so I have no idea.

i see xD. goodluck on your JP server journey
Mar 31, 2019 8:20 PM

Jan 2008
Washington server. Playing it little bit on the side as it's not my main mobile game. Mostly just log in to do dailies and commissions.

Trying to farm Jintsuu but event keeps getting in way.
Mar 31, 2019 8:50 PM

Apr 2018
Paul said:
Washington server. Playing it little bit on the side as it's not my main mobile game. Mostly just log in to do dailies and commissions.

Trying to farm Jintsuu but event keeps getting in way.

bellona.. interesting seeing epic7 character out here xD.

oh jintsuu, haven't reached ch 10. i'm new player in azurlane xD. ex player epic7.

getting bored with epic7. so i tried azurlane
Apr 1, 2019 9:44 AM
Anime Moderator
We can be heroes

Mar 2016
Skittles said:
MarcoZero said:

In an interview with the CEO of Manjuu she stated that they are implementing more things to do with guilds and friends in the future. When that is is anybody's guess. They also said they wanted to fix subs being so useless last year and have yet to do that sooooo.
Apr 1, 2019 2:19 PM

Apr 2012
I played on CN some time after it first came out. I switched to EN permanently sometime before the Fallen Wings event. I play on Lexington only though.

Laffey is bae by the way
Apr 2, 2019 3:09 AM

Apr 2018
mascarpone said:
I played on CN some time after it first came out. I switched to EN permanently sometime before the Fallen Wings event. I play on Lexington only though.

Laffey is bae by the way

Oh i see.. pro player. I'm still newbie tho xD my commander lv is at 55 right now. And with highest fleet lv is belfast :)
Apr 2, 2019 10:35 AM

Apr 2012
MarcoZero said:
mascarpone said:

Laffey is bae by the way

Oh i see.. pro player. I'm still newbie tho xD my commander lv is at 55 right now. And with highest fleet lv is belfast :)
Why thanks and you're doing just fine~ Keep going and eventually you'll be a pro yourself ;)
Apr 2, 2019 3:27 PM

Apr 2018
mascarpone said:
MarcoZero said:

Why thanks and you're doing just fine~ Keep going and eventually you'll be a pro yourself ;)

hahaha thankyou also~ goodluck on your journey
Apr 2, 2019 4:30 PM

Mar 2016
Oh, a fellow AL player. I play on Lexington server. Allow me to introduce you to my Fox girls culture.

Old Photo:
Apr 2, 2019 4:44 PM

Apr 2012
Takao_21 said:
Oh, a fellow AL player. I play on Lexington server. Allow me to introduce you to my Fox girls culture.

Your Akagi is a absolute beast! I love it! *o*
Apr 3, 2019 8:13 AM

Mar 2016
mascarpone said:
Takao_21 said:

Thanks! Your laffey is great too.

Akagi is love, Akagi is life. Would let her chain me up lol. I love her dominating side, and her willingness to be dominated in return. It’s quite a reciprocal relationship betweenher and shikikan (commander), lmao. Can’t be helped, I love them girls with fluffy fox ears amd tails.
Shishou_23Apr 3, 2019 10:28 AM
Apr 3, 2019 10:27 AM

Apr 2012
Takao_21 said:
mascarpone said:

Thanks! Your laffey is great too.

Akagi is love, Akagi is life. Would let her chain me up lol. I love her dominating side, and her willingness to be dominated in return. It’s quite a reciprocal relationship betweenher and shikikan (commander), lmao. Can’t be helped, I love them girls with fluffy fox ears amd tails.
I feel the same way about Laffey's ears. I don't care if they are fake, I would spend hours touching them~
Apr 3, 2019 10:30 AM

Mar 2018
I'm on Sandy server since last year. Britannia ships FTW.

Apr 8, 2019 3:37 AM

May 2009
I've been playing since EN launch on Avrora

This game is a vital part of my daily life. More important than water, but less important than breathing. You know what they say; You can live 3 minutes without air, 3 hours without Azur Lane, 3 days without water, and 3 weeks without food.

Seriously though, I don't usually get into mobile games but AL somehow did something right. The only other games I really play on my phone are rhythm games, mostly Deemo and other Rayark stuff.

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Apr 9, 2019 8:42 AM
May 2009
Apr 18, 2019 1:04 PM

Nov 2010
Glad to see my fellow Azur Lane players! I play on the Lexington server.
Apr 18, 2019 1:45 PM

Feb 2015
One of the best hentai doujinshi indeed. Mine could never hold back
Apr 18, 2019 10:10 PM

Oct 2009
Washington, names Infel.
Apr 19, 2019 8:49 AM

Apr 2010
Sandy server player here.

Finally got Nagato. :)
Apr 19, 2019 1:34 PM

Mar 2016
thedestinedblade said:
Sandy server player here.

Finally got Nagato. :)

Still no Kawakaze :feelsbadman:
Apr 22, 2019 4:46 AM

May 2018

Kizuna Ai is coming to Azur Lane.
Apr 22, 2019 5:12 AM

Apr 2018
I begin azure lane 2 week ago and I'm on the avrora serv.
With my friends we have a guild so if you want to join us just send me a message :3
We are actually 4 in.
Apr 22, 2019 7:11 AM

Nov 2010
Gorochu said:

My cubes are ready. I can't wait to form a Kizuna Ai 2:2 farm fleet. lol
Apr 23, 2019 4:29 AM

Feb 2011
Gorochu said:

Sigh. It feels like shipbuilding industry is in a dire crisis.
Apr 23, 2019 5:16 AM

Feb 2015
Just give me Kisaragi retrofit already.
May 8, 2019 11:17 AM

Feb 2011
So how are your Research Projects going, fellow shikikans? Might I suggest spending your money, oil, time and cubes on the best shipgirl?
May 8, 2019 12:00 PM

Mar 2016
Tannhauser said:
So how are your Research Projects going, fellow shikikans? Might I suggest spending your money, oil, time and cubes on the best shipgirl?

No thanks. I’m grinding for Monarch, the hot sexy waifu thigh queen and best Battleship.

Look at this gracefulness and perfection. Absolute waifu.

Shishou_23May 8, 2019 12:06 PM
May 8, 2019 12:44 PM

Feb 2015
I don't have a strong preference towards any of the priority ships, but went with Monarch because she's apparently the best to get. Can't be bothered to hardcore grind for it, so it'll probably be months before I see her in my docks.
Finally did delve into the fox mines due to the Little Bel event, and got my Kaga (x2) and Akagi within a week of grinding. Thinking of going for Maya next...
May 8, 2019 12:49 PM

Dec 2017
Tannhauser said:

Naw mate Neptune [headnod] is coming home*

*Whenever I finish grinding the 2 mil remaining and the rest of the prelim Dev missions.

Don't need a ship to be useful to set as secretary.
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

May 9, 2019 1:00 AM

Feb 2011
Ibuki_22 said:
No thanks. I’m grinding for Monarch, the hot sexy waifu thigh queen and best Battleship.

Look at this gracefulness and perfection. Absolute waifu.

Monarch is a weird case. As hot as she is, I still much prefer other PR ships for different reasons.
Roon is both the most attractive and stylish among them, and as crazy as she is, she is very alluring and charming.
Saint Louis is just precious and makes me want to embrace her and cherish her. Perfect shipfu indeed.
And I can't help but to adore Izumo.
Reina_Orikasa said:
Don't need a ship to be useful to set as secretary.

Despite how strange this might sound, you don't need her to be useful to marry as well.
May 10, 2019 12:55 PM

Dec 2016
Monarch is my favorite out of the PR ships, but since I don't play much to begin with, I doubt I'll be getting her anytime soon. It's also a pain to have to level and use British battleships and battlecruisers since normally I don't use any of them.

Personally I am more excited for best girl Bismarck to finally come to the game if the teasers mean anything...

What's the difference?
May 10, 2019 1:58 PM

Mar 2016
Daemon said:
Monarch is my favorite out of the PR ships, but since I don't play much to begin with, I doubt I'll be getting her anytime soon. It's also a pain to have to level and use British battleships and battlecruisers since normally I don't use any of them.

Personally I am more excited for best girl Bismarck to finally come to the game if the teasers mean anything...

I mean Queen Elizabeth-Hood-Duke of York = EZ Monarch grind. That backline will shred opposition fast. At the moment i get 4-4.5K per battle with that backline.
May 10, 2019 3:51 PM

Dec 2016
Ibuki_22 said:
I mean Queen Elizabeth-Hood-Duke of York = EZ Monarch grind. That backline will shred opposition fast. At the moment i get 4-4.5K per battle with that backline.

The sad part is that I don't have any of those ships. Right now I'm just splitting Rodney, Repulse, Warspite, and Renown between my fleets since they are the only Royal Navy BBs/BCs I have.

What's the difference?
May 13, 2019 1:16 PM

Nov 2010
Tannhauser said:

I'm going for Ibuki and I'm more than halfway done with the 2M exp requirement. She'll fit in nicely with my IJN PVP fleet.

Nice taste my friend. I'm going for Roon next after Ibuki.

Eventually I will get everything. I will have them all!
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 2 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
2 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
4 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
7 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
8 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.