Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 3, 2018 10:15 PM
Sep 2018
No I hear this will have just about as many episodes as Naruto. The story is just really getting started as well. How in another 24 episodes will we see Deku become the no.1 hero?!
You don’t have enough hatred
Oct 4, 2018 8:50 PM

Apr 2016
Woooow, you got me with that title. I do hope this series dows well amd ends strong, but there's def. no way they would let this go when there's still plenty of manga ready and in proccess to animate. Also it's just a really good show, and I'd be sad to end it here.
Oct 5, 2018 3:22 AM
Apr 2017
BAIT SHITPOSTING
Oct 5, 2018 5:58 AM

Jul 2012
It wont catch the manga. And i cant see them ending it at season 4 since this shit literally prints them money.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2019 7:14 PM

Feb 2015
xShinigami3125 said:
Milomite said:

You reckon? Well then maybe season 4 or 5, but they'll likely catch up and the hype will die down. Honestly I feel like it'll be better if they stop after season 4, get enough content so we can hype for more seasons until they complete everything. Otherwise if they go until season 5 or 6 and we have to wait a long time for the finishing season or what not, then it'll be very disruptive of the flow.

I think s4 ll be a low point for the series because the upcoming arc is quite unpopular among manga readers but you need to consider that the manga is still being published. The last few episodes of the anime adapted chapter 120 something of the manga and there are 200 chapters out atm. And until next year there ll be even more so I doubt that the anime ll catch up to the manga if they continue like this.

Best arcs

1- Hawks and Endeavor
2- Loli Rescue
3- Stain

The manga arcs that S4 will cover are in my opinion one of the best arcs in Boku no Hero Academia. I hope we get Gentle this season.

Plus Lemillion is the best character of MHA by far, the rest of the top four in no particular order are Endeavor, Hawks and All Might, i don't actually have enough characters for a top 5 because most of MHA's characters are so generic/boring or outright horrible.

I actually don't hate Bakugou so he could be a #5, Deku and the Waifu on the other hand are obnoxious though.

Stripes said:
lol funny.

I have to see Hawks animated and hear his snarky voice before this ends.

This thread talking about endgame ships is insanely hilarious.

You'll probably have to wait for S5 in April of 2021, to get Hawks and Endeavor wrecking shit up.

Shanika said:
Last season? With how popular it is? Wich anime study in its healthy judgment will not make use a gold's eggs hen... I also think this will keep on for a while... Seriously ...

Well, let's put the data on the table:

BNHA 1 season, 13 chapters
Apr 3, 2016 to Jun 26, 2016
adapted chapters: 1 - 21
when the anime began the manga was by the 84th or 85th chapter. When the anime ended it had through chapter 100 approximately, about 79 chapters of difference with the anime.

BNHA 2 season, 25 chapters
Apr 1, 2017 to Sep 30, 2017
adapted chapters: 22 - 70, 48 chapters approximately.
When the anime began the manga was by chapter 131 or 132. At the end of the anime the manga had through chapter 153 or 154 approximately, about 83 or 84 chapters of difference with the anime.

BNHA 3 season, 25 chapters
Apr 7, 2018 to Sep 29, 2018
adapted chapters: 71-124, 55 chapters approximately.
When the anime began the manga was by the chapter 177 or 178. When the anime ended this weekend the manga had 200 chapters, about 76 chapters of difference with the anime.

I've seen many people saying that if BNHA decides to adapt another season of 20+ chapters, it will reach the manga and therefore it will not be able to keep up with this rhythm ... haha ​​no. Without counting that season 2 and 3 have some filler chapters, it is maintaining one season per year adapting about 50 chapters (except in season 1), and the manga release about 50 chapters per year approximately. You can say it has material for almost a 5th season.

Apparently if they stay with the pace leading up to now, it can release seasons until the manga ends ... or until it will be no popular enough to be able to financially support another season, but seeing BNHA popularity right now I doubt it, I hightly doubt it.

PS: taking into account that each season of BNHA came out in April ... I think the 4th has a high probability of being release in April the next year.

The reason why i think the anime isn't as great as it could be is on the fact that Bones adapts less than 50 chapter in a 24 episodes season, they gotta up the ratio to 3:1, fillers taken into account, the tournament arc is padded too hell, i don't think the series needs filler, there is plenty of SoL arcs just like these recent ones with Gentle Criminal and the training arc we're currently on, every time we have a huge battle/plot arc there is a SoL/more calm arc after to give us some breathing room.
I find the manga to be so much better with it's pacing, the tournament in S2 is just horrible in the anime, it even made me drop the show, the only saving grace of that season is Stain, the only reason i know it keeps that way is because my gf is a huge fan of the anime, and she doesn't read the manga, then sometimes i watch an episode or two, most of the time i don't like it.
SteelingMaxJan 9, 2019 7:43 PM

Jan 9, 2019 7:22 PM

Feb 2010
this is probably not the last season. maybe for a while while they wait for the manga to get more chapters, but the manga is far from finished.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jan 10, 2019 3:15 AM

May 2016
Nope. It will get a 5th season in the future.
Jan 19, 2019 7:42 PM
Jul 2018
This is the only thread I would call bait. LOL.

THE SARCASM IS REAL.
Jan 20, 2019 1:46 PM

Aug 2017
Lets hope anime cultures' Hollywood trip ends quick.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ _Open to criticism._ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 24, 2019 9:34 PM

Jun 2017
Milomite said:
I think it has gone really well. It's an overall great series, short waiting time per season, they haven't messed up and they aren't milking it. Now all that's left is for them to finish it up with a bang, make it good, and end it great.

I doubt that Boku No Hero is gonna end any time soon.
Feb 9, 2019 2:58 AM
Feb 2014
doubt.jpg

This season will catch up to the latest chapter of the manga but i dont think Shoune Jump will simply let it end, it's still popular
Feb 12, 2019 3:23 AM
Dec 2017
I think, because there are few TV Anime sets that have a 5th season, it is already a lot of seasons.
Feb 12, 2019 4:37 PM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
AcelyK said:
DonDask said:

No, I'm not, I was stuck watching three seasons of that anime waiting for "This is were it gets good" and nothing really happened.

Then when you don't watch some idiot who told you it gets good tells you you didn't give it a chance lmao

"If you don't watch" then you "didn't give it a chance". That's a fact.

But what does it say about you if an "idiot" has to point that out?

If you don't like shounen, then fine. Don't watch it.

But there is no point to coming along and shitting on everything that other people like because YOU don't like it. That is really the height of arrogance, assuming that your opinion (consisting solely to shit on things) holds any value whatsoever to actual people.

Feb 14, 2019 11:43 PM
Jul 2018
Last season? xDDDD Considering how hyped this season already is 10 months before it's due, then also considering where the manga is right now... The manga is bound to go on for a long time. Considering the popularity of this series....

XDDDD

This is probably only the beginning of a long series.
Apr 8, 2019 4:48 AM
May 2016
I hope this or the next one is the last season. I don't want to see Bones wasting their time on this series anymore with how hard it jumped the shark.
Apr 13, 2019 1:10 AM

Aug 2017
Modernoir said:
I hope this or the next one is the last season. I don't want to see Bones wasting their time on this series anymore with how hard it jumped the shark.

Never gonna happen, completely misguided & nothing been's done with it yet so no shark has been jumped.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Apr 13, 2019 8:24 AM
May 2016
Slimcoder said:
Modernoir said:

Never gonna happen, completely misguided & nothing been's done with it yet so no shark has been jumped.

The only reason whatsoever I'm excited to see what's to come is because of the villains of the series. Deku is now green Naruto, I don't understand how anyone can defend him when he's been reduced to the most basic powercreep shounen protag there is. Give it a year and you'll see when every fight involving Deku has 0 stakes due to him pulling out a new ability whenever Hori writes himself into a corner again.
Apr 13, 2019 8:44 AM

Aug 2017
Modernoir said:
Slimcoder said:

The only reason whatsoever I'm excited to see what's to come is because of the villains of the series. Deku is now green Naruto, I don't understand how anyone can defend him when he's been reduced to the most basic powercreep shounen protag there is. Give it a year and you'll see when every fight involving Deku has 0 stakes due to him pulling out a new ability whenever Hori writes himself into a corner again.

Yeah, yeah whatever heard that shit before & it still saddens me how bullshit/straight to talking shit people can be with their assumptions before anything has actually happend.

BTW if your gonna call Deku "Green" anything then at least use a character he's actually similar to in power-set like Haru Glory from Rave Master or Beet from Beet the Vandal Buster. Calling him "Green Naruto" just showcases how small people's reference pools really are.
Jun 11, 2019 9:36 AM

Aug 2017
Datboyfowl said:
Slimcoder said:

Yeah, yeah whatever heard that shit before & it still saddens me how bullshit/straight to talking shit people can be with their assumptions before anything has actually happend.

BTW if your gonna call Deku "Green" anything then at least use a character he's actually similar to in power-set like Haru Glory from Rave Master or Beet from Beet the Vandal Buster. Calling him "Green Naruto" just showcases how small people's reference pools really are.
no he's not kidding, in the manga he becomes green naruto and op.

Did you just make an account for these (several month old) posts, seriously?

Wow that's just...... damn that's just asinine especially the multi-posting and you spouting the "green Naurto" crap. You have no idea what you are talking about.
SlimcoderJun 11, 2019 9:41 AM
Jun 17, 2019 2:38 PM

Aug 2017
Datboyfowl said:
Slimcoder said:

Did you just make an account for these (several month old) posts, seriously?

Wow that's just...... damn that's just asinine especially the multi-posting and you spouting the "green Naurto" crap. You have no idea what you are talking about.
shut up mha fanboy. If you read the manga you know it's true, which is why it hasn't broken into the top 3 in popularity in Shonen jump ranking this year. It's only popular when the anime is out and although I love mha, the manga is turning him into green naruto.

The manga's still sold over 3 million copies this year making it the years 3rd best selling manga sooooooo........

Also open up your reference pools because there are more things you can compare this too than just Naruto since Naruto is not the only shonen that has ever existed. The constant usage of the term kinda gives the implication that you aren't actually aware of other types of manga.
SlimcoderJun 17, 2019 2:46 PM
Jun 17, 2019 4:59 PM

Aug 2018
Datboyfowl said:
Slimcoder said:

The manga's still sold over 3 million copies this year making it the years 3rd best selling manga sooooooo........

Also open up your reference pools because there are more things you can compare this too than just Naruto since Naruto is not the only shonen that has ever existed. The constant usage of the term kinda gives the implication that you aren't actually aware of other types of manga.
I understand, but it is a fact that mha popularity has been slowly waning. However I love the series and though it may eventually do on the path naruto and bleach did, I hope it ends well.

I would like to ask what sources are you using? My hero academia dominated sales in the west and is doing greatly in the east without the anime. The year is still going and so i have know idea were you got that ranking data for this year. The series popularity is not waning in the slightest. You can try disprove me with facts.

Also, you make assumptions of there being no stakes later in the story and pass those assumptions off as destiny or definite future occurrences. Theory crafting can only take you so far and is not legit criticism. Deku was always going to be op. An op character does not mean there will be no stakes, you are confusing overpowered with omnipotence. At the moment he is not op. However it would be bad if he didn't earn the quirks to come. He must stay on the path of hard work. As long as that happens there is no reason to be upset. One for all was already declared the most op as a quirk more quirks doesn't make a difference in the end if the manga still finds uses for others. Example the Endeavour arc, villain arc, joint exam arc. All arcs showcase the abilities of others.
Jun 18, 2019 3:52 PM

Mar 2018
Thread title is bait.
Jun 26, 2019 1:49 PM
Feb 2019
By the time season 4 starts there will be enough manga content for season 5.
Jun 27, 2019 2:42 PM

Jan 2015
Milomite said:
I think it has gone really well. It's an overall great series, short waiting time per season, they haven't messed up and they aren't milking it. Now all that's left is for them to finish it up with a bang, make it good, and end it great.

Edit: Misleading title, I was in a rush so I quickly typed it out. I meant they should end it here and take a break while they build up the source material so that when they continue they won't have to stop again and the hype won't die down.

its an overall very overrated trash generic shounen, not even close to great (just like shield trash)
Jun 28, 2019 9:27 PM

Aug 2017
BestBoiEren said:
Milomite said:

Edit: Misleading title, I was in a rush so I quickly typed it out. I meant they should end it here and take a break while they build up the source material so that when they continue they won't have to stop again and the hype won't die down.

its an overall very overrated trash generic shounen, not even close to great (just like shield trash)

Bait & very cheap low quality bait at that.
Jun 29, 2019 6:11 AM

Jan 2015
Slimcoder said:
BestBoiEren said:

someone has a different opinion on a trash series then you = bait

:thinking:
Jun 29, 2019 6:16 AM

Jan 2009
lol the OP is usually making fake news threads, he also made a news thread about Hunter X Hunter anime sequel is coming soon too if i remember right
Jun 29, 2019 6:18 AM

Aug 2017
BestBoiEren said:
Slimcoder said:

someone has a different opinion on a trash series then you = bait

:thinking:

Once again bait & very cheap low quality bait from a person who consistently uses the cheap stuff.
Jun 29, 2019 7:05 AM

Sep 2012
Shanika said:
Last season? With how popular it is? Wich anime study in its healthy judgment will not make use a gold's eggs hen... I also think this will keep on for a while... Seriously ...

Well, let's put the data on the table:

BNHA 1 season, 13 chapters
Apr 3, 2016 to Jun 26, 2016
adapted chapters: 1 - 21
when the anime began the manga was by the 84th or 85th chapter. When the anime ended it had through chapter 100 approximately, about 79 chapters of difference with the anime.

BNHA 2 season, 25 chapters
Apr 1, 2017 to Sep 30, 2017
adapted chapters: 22 - 70, 48 chapters approximately.
When the anime began the manga was by chapter 131 or 132. At the end of the anime the manga had through chapter 153 or 154 approximately, about 83 or 84 chapters of difference with the anime.

BNHA 3 season, 25 chapters
Apr 7, 2018 to Sep 29, 2018
adapted chapters: 71-124, 55 chapters approximately.
When the anime began the manga was by the chapter 177 or 178. When the anime ended this weekend the manga had 200 chapters, about 76 chapters of difference with the anime.

I've seen many people saying that if BNHA decides to adapt another season of 20+ chapters, it will reach the manga and therefore it will not be able to keep up with this rhythm ... haha ​​no. Without counting that season 2 and 3 have some filler chapters, it is maintaining one season per year adapting about 50 chapters (except in season 1), and the manga release about 50 chapters per year approximately. You can say it has material for almost a 5th season.

Apparently if they stay with the pace leading up to now, it can release seasons until the manga ends ... or until it will be no popular enough to be able to financially support another season, but seeing BNHA popularity right now I doubt it, I hightly doubt it.

PS: taking into account that each season of BNHA came out in April ... I think the 4th has a high probability of being release in April the next year.

Thank you for the data! You're right, with the current average of 1.96 chapters/episode, they could right now release 50 episodes at that adaptation rate (without filler) and the manga would still be ahead by a handful of chapters.

And to the people who think the hype will die down with just one season a year, that's exactly what they're making the movies for! They can release the movies in between seasons to keep the hype alive and the merch moving. I do think it would be smart to do what Attack on Titan has done with its third season and try to release two 12 episode seasons each year, but I think they'll be fine either way.
Jul 13, 2019 9:48 AM

Jan 2018
Ya, I wouldn't be surprised if they waited like a year or 2 after season 4. Season 4 getting delayed until Fall was actually beneficial long term for the anime.
What a beautiful Duwang
Jul 27, 2019 5:14 AM
Jul 2014
Milomite said:

They can't catch up to the manga with this releasing schedule. It's adapted the manga in S3 until chapter 123. S4 most likely will adapt the source material until chapter 183. And the manga now at chapter 237. But until october it will have much more, and when they finish S4 it will have almost 300 chapters, then when S5 starts it will have more than 300 and they still adapted 183. So they don't need to take a break for years, they can do this until the manga ends.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

475 by LaZy_as_Neko »»
Sep 25, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

231 by Sir_Zech137 »»
Sep 19, 5:29 PM

» Rock Lock and the stereotypical black voice (dub)

todoxbami - Sep 22, 2021

14 by TamarahTalksTV »»
Sep 16, 1:04 PM

» In the name of science, why is there a lot of Bakugou x Uraraka shippers? ( 1 2 )

Gazz - Apr 6, 2019

68 by SarahxLevi »»
Sep 14, 3:25 PM

» Toogata, Mirio not getting One for All

Dragevard - Jun 1, 2021

17 by SarahxLevi »»
Sep 14, 3:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.